Board index » Present Evidence » Present Testimony

Page 2 of 5[ 180 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Re: Law Plus Chaos (Apollo x Trucy & Phoenix x Iris)Topic%20Title

:)

Johnny Rotan wrote:
This is interesting so far. 2 or 4 diffrent stories in one has to be hard to keep track of.
God Larry is hopelessly "sprung on the cat" XD (Like i said before in the character theme songs thread).

now who's gonna do a drawing of Maya in that outfit she was wearing? :hotti:

Thanks.
Lol that would be an awesome drawing. :gant:
The Lover Of Science And The Drunk Nun (Ema/Iris)Topic%20Title

Title: The Lover of Science And The Drunk Nun
Rating: G
Pairing: Iris/Ema
Notes: A short one-shot for the kink meme. The prompt this OP gave was a drunk Iris being friendly and snuggle to someone she has never met in the games. The OP loved femslash and I think that Iris would have been good friends with Lana in prison so I chose Iris x Ema. The one I posted is a bit different to the one I posted on the kink meme. Enjoy the crackyness XD.
Disclaimer: Bikini, Iris and Ema Skye are copyright to the amazing Capcom.

Link to prompt

Spoiler: The Lover Of Science And The Drunk Nun
Ema decided to take a visit to the temple for some research on the weather. Studying how much the climate has changed over the years. There's been a non stop talk about it for quite some years, and Ema wanted to do some scientific research. Any excuse to avoid the glimmerous fop was wonderful. Another reason for visiting the temple was that the shrine maiden, Iris had been a good friend of her sister. Iris and Lana had met at jail and were both charged as accomplices to murder. Lana was still serving her last months of her sentence, whilst Iris had just been released last month.

The head nun, Sister Bikini was really nice. She thought the name was strange for a nun, but Bikini was nice, nevertheless - she didn't mind sharing some snackeroos with her. She was quite a good laugh. Then she finally met Lana's good friend, but she didn't expect the fragrance of whisky and vodka. Physically, she matched Lana's description; raven hair with pretty braids around her head, a gentle fair face with a blob of crimson on each cheek and large eyes as charming as a butterfly.

"Hello there Iris," chuckled the larger than life nun Sister Bikini. "You are looking very hyper today." It wasn't every day Sister Iris was dancing around, with arms like bird's wings and rotating like a ballerina. Ema saw the Bikini smile in glee like a proud mother. Sister Bikini then whispered to Ema, "I think she's a little too much whisky."

"Scientifically speaking," Ema responded, "I think she's had at the minimum of twelve units of alcohol."

"You're a clever girl, aren't you Ema?" Bikini laughed out again. "Don't be scared of Iris, she's lovely drunk or sober. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" They both sat down, and as if Ema was in the cinema munching popcorn, she watched Iris dance around, stuffing her face with snackeroos in the process. "You sure like your snacks Mystic Ema," Bikini said. "You're going to ruin your tea, Sister Iris cooks a lovely roast dinner."

"I guess it's just a habit," Ema pondered, pouting at Iris.

"Well, I'll leave you too alone now," Bikini announced, standing up ready to leave. "I gotta go to the other side and get something to sober up Iris. Have fun."

The second Bikini left, Iris twirled her way to the seat next to Ema. She smiled, blushing harder and said, "hello there beautiful lady." Her breath stank of whisky, but it was hard not to love that sweet gentle voice that slurred. On top of it, Ema had been called something she hadn't been called in a while. Ema's ceased snacking and they kept silent with constant eye contact.

The detective didn't really know what to say to Sister Iris. She thought it wouldn't be wise to talk about Lana right now, so she responded with a smile.

"You're b-b-blushing!" both of Iris's index fingers poked Ema's red cheeks. And with that, Ema froze and noticed that the alcohol had cut of her mentality age by thirty years. Iris took out some glass tubs from Ema's handbag and juggled them. "Ema you have a lot of sugar in your bag."

"These aren't sugar," Ema snapped taking back the glass tubs with all the powder she used for her forensic stuff. “They're special powder for forensic science purposes,” Ema told her. Iris then stole Ema's bag of snackeroos and tried to munch them like Ema does. Only to fail and accidentally bite her tongue. Iris cupped her own cheek with her hand. "Are you all right, Sister Iris?" Ema asked in concern.

"SURE I AM FINE!" Iris squealed with eruptions of giggle. Suddenly she bounced onto Ema's lap. Clinging on her lab coat, and found her own bouncy castle named Ema. It wasn't long until Iris quickly snuggled Ema. Her lustrous black hair hung from Ema's white lab coat. Ema was more worried about where her head was located: on her chest. "You have lovely breasts..." mumbled Iris. The alcohol smell grew stronger and stronger but her voice remained sweet and gentle like a child's. As much as Ema wanted to push her off, she couldn't because she temporally a bed to Iris.

"I love you," whispered Iris rubbing their noses together.

"Aww," was Ema's response. She succumbed to her sweetness and patted her back. At last, Ema had enjoyed the snuggling.
Re: The Lover Of Science And The Drunk Nun (Ema/Iris)Topic%20Title

Ceci N'Est Pas Emily

:godot: I love the way Ema says next to nothing in the fic, and everything happens around her.
Well written

xNoLemonHereX wrote:
:godot: I love the way Ema says next to nothing in the fic, and everything happens around her.
Well written

Thanks.~ =3

Rebirth

The whole concept is amusing and you make it even more so. Iris being drunk was a surpirse but nice to see in her reactions with Ema.

Platinum Skye wrote:
The whole concept is amusing and you make it even more so. Iris being drunk was a surpirse but nice to see in her reactions with Ema.

Thanks Platinum. Glad you found it amusing. =3

Ooh, a real drumroll. Nice.

I'm pretty sure nuns weren't allowed alcohol >.>
Hazakurain sure is weird.

New chapter up. :godot: Kinda nervous bout this one, haven't written a trial before. It was fun to write though, I think I got carried away. XD

Spoiler: Chapter Four: Distant Turnabout
“Despite this shaky start,” the Judge killed the silence that dominated. “Witness step forward please?”

A tall beefy man took to the stand, with raven hair and scruffy coat. An instant look of disdain on his face occurred the moment he laid his eyes on Wocky. His teeth gritted a seething breath. The whip whacking his shoulder made him return to his senses.

“Your name and occupation please, Scruffy?” Franziska asked.

“I know the drill pal,” Gumshoe nodded. “Detective Dick Gumshoe.”

“And you solemnly swear the evidence you shall give, shall be the truth the whole truth, and nothing but the truth?”

“I sure do, pal.”

“Mr. Gumshoe,” the judge said. “Congratulations to you and your wife for new your baby boy.”

“Thanks, I named him Copper, pal.”

“What a fine name that is.”

“Copper-Pal is a cute name,” Trucy whispered to Apollo.

“If you say so,” Apollo said, despite thinking it was a weird name.

Franziska stepped in, “Mrs. Maggey Gumshoe is still in maternity. So Scruffy will have to give his testimony and leave.”

“Objection!” Apollo shouted. “How am I suppose to cross-examine the witness when he's not here?”

“Both the prosecution and the defense has raised good points,” the judge hummed.

“You're just too good to be true. Can't take my eyes off you. You feel like heaven to touch, I wanna hold you so much...”

“I think that's Klavier's voice!” Trucy whispered to Apollo. “I wonder who he's singing it to?” The courtroom turned silent, as a melody of a man invaded the court's proceedings. Turning around they found no trace of anyone singing. Soft music echoed in the courtroom as the man continued to sing in a sweet tone. “Maybe he's singing it to Ema?”

“He could have chosen a better time than this,” Apollo grumbled.

Klavier had indeed tumbled down from the ceiling. Bleached blond locks swayed to one side, dressed in jet black and attached to chains. “At long last love has arrived, and I thank God I'm alive.” Klavier flew his way over to a brunette dressed in white cloak, who was nibbling on her snack of choice. Most of them known her as Ema Skye. “You're just too good to be true. Can't take my eyes off you.” He winked at her and blew her a kiss.

Ema munched away, trying to avoid Klavier in whichever way possible. That didn't stop Klavier: he only just started. As the music started, the judge and Maya both tapped their feet. Klavier clipped a spare harness on her belt and his fingers rested on her hips. He then held her into her chest and moved around the courtroom with Ema dropping her bag. “I love you, baby, and if it's quite all right, I need you, baby, to warm a lonely night. I love you, baby. Trust in me when I say...”

The judge had to duck under his seat, and some of the people watching the court had to be weary too. Apollo and Trucy bent down, just in case. Franziska froze trying to act professional. A contrast to Maya, who clapped her hands. Ema's face of shock was visable to everyone. She tried hard not to scream.

"Oh, pretty baby, Don't bring me down, I pray. Oh, pretty baby, now that I found you, stay and let me love you, baby. Let me love you.” Klavier shamelessly kissed Ema with passion, not caring if there was at around thirty people in the room. Everyone stood up for an applause, apart from Franziska and Apollo. Klavier was fortunate enough to dodge three whipping attempts from Franziska until the fourth vibrated the chains on his belt. Meanwhile Maya nibbled on some snackeroos, which fell on Franziska's hair.

“What a lovely love confession,” the judge smiled as he applauded the blonde prosecutor.

“Danke Herr Judge. It was Fräulein Fey's idea – she said you all needed some cheering up.”

“OBJECTION! Franziska snapped. “Klavier Gavin has just interrupted our trial in the most foolish way possible.”

“I'll let you off this time Gavin,” the judge told the rock-loving prosecutor. “Do it again, and I'll no choice but to give you a penalty.”

“That's fine my me Herr Judge.”

“Bailiff help remove Mr. Gavin and Miss Skye out immediately”

“The next person to interrupt this court of holy judgment shall feel the wrath of my whip!” Franziska threatened them, with violent whip lashing about just like how Maya entered the defense lobby with what she was wearing. Apollo gulped, knowing that she was looking for an excuse to whip him. That was the least of his worries, Maya looked as her breasts were going to be exposed. He couldn't help it – they were right in front of him. In a shockingly soft voice Franziska said, “now, you better testify, before you get interrupted again, Scruffy. HOLD IT! Mr. Apollo Justice you disgusting fool,” Franziska mumbled, whipping him to show her outrage. Her tone became soft and bitter, “ogling Maya Fey and Trucy Wright at the same time, you disgusting foolish pervert.”

“I wasn't do-” Apollo shrieked out in a raspy voice trying to explain. But no reason would ever be enough. He feared her angry pose.

“A fool who doesn't think is more foolish than a fool who foolishly thinks!” barked Franziska.

“Quit using the word fool,” slipped out of Apollo.

“I refuse to accept orders from you Apollo Justice!” The whip caused havoc on the prosecution stand, and Maya was lucky not to get hurt.

“Would the prosecution and the defense please leave their personal issues outside my court?” the judge requested. “Mr. Gumshoe, please testify about the arrest.”

“Okay,” Gumshoe started. “My wife went into labor, so I drove her to the hospital. I saw Wocky tied up on a tree, wearing nothing but a jacket. I didn't do anything about cause all I thought about was Maggey and the baby. After Maggey went to hospital, I went down at the scene and arrested him for gross indecency. He was charged with rape at the police station.”

“I'm curious about one thing,” Trucy told Apollo. “Maya used to be Daddy's assistant, and I'm wondering why she would want to join sides with Miss Von Karma?”

“We'll have to find that out later,” Apollo answered.

“Clearly you put your wife first in a tricky situation," the judge told Gumshoe. “Mr. Justice, your cross-examination please.”

“When when Kitaki was tied up? Was anyone with Kitaki?” Apollo asked.

“No, it was just him all alone. The rape happened in the victim's home.” Gumshoe nodded as he spoke.

“Are you sure of that?”

“Of course I am,” Gumshoe replied. “Along with traces of seaman, the rest of this clothes were there and some bad marks on Mrs. DeLite's arms.”

“Any idea why he was tied up to a tree?”

" Ron DeLite admitted to tying him up there, so he wouldn't escape,” Gumshoe said. “He must have been there for a good half hour, but he was drunk and didn't notice.”

“You also mentioned Wocky Kitaki offended you deeply,” Franziska added.

“Sure!” Gumshoe snapped. “He was damn right rude! He kicked me, punched me and called my wife fat! That's unforgivable.”

“Hold it, how could he have called your wife fat?” Apollo asked.

“A picture of my wife last week,” Gumshoe replied, he showed the photo of a pregnant brunette in glasses. “It fell out my pocket and in these exact words, the defendant said: 'EW Who dat fat mother fucker, oink oink oink oink?' I arrested him straight after that.”

“Wocky was drunk at the time,” Apollo stated reading through some files.

“I could smell it off him a few feet way,” Gumshoe admitted. “Must have had a thousand units of alcohol!”

“Mr. Gumshoe...” Apollo became sort of scared about what Gumshoe had just said, “a thousand units of alcohol can kill you.”

“Indeed it can,” the judge said playing with his gavel. “Of course the defendant's words were out of order. The court will accept the traces of seaman and clothes as part of evidence. And I think Gumshoe, you will be wanting to head back. We may need you later but for now, you may go.”

“We shall call the victim herself, Desirée DeLite to the stand.” Franziska oozed in self confidence and her image of perfection. Desirée DeLite, was a beautiful blonde in a shimmering biker's suit. Nerves had settled into her face. She took to the stand and seemed rather horrified. Franziska stared at her, as she said, “witness, state your name and occupation.”

“I'm Desirée DeLite,” she sweetly responded, “and I'm a motorcycle rider.”

“What kind of an occupation is that?” Apollo muttered quietly, but enough for Trucy to hear. His bracelet had reacted rapidly to her. All those nervous habits stood out; the shaking, the lip biting and the long face.

“No need to be scared,” Maya assured the 'victim'. “Franzy's really good.”

“We are on your side Desirée DeLite,” Franziska told her. “Remember what I said in prosecution lobby, and do what I told you to do. You'll be just fine.”

“Aww you're so sweet Miss Von Karma,” grinned Desirée.

“Sweet is the last word I would describe her.” Apollo admitted to Trucy.

“Rape is a very traumatic experience for anyone,” the judge felt the need to add. “Mrs. DeLite, I admire your bravery for stepping up in the court like this.”

Trucy gasped out loud, bounced onto Apollo as they both landed on the ground at the same time Franziska's whip of fury lashed on the defense bench. The judge fell off his chair in shock and it started to get chatty again. The elderly judge returned to his throne and banged the gavel down. The next bang of the gavel happened just as Apollo and Trucy got up. One final crash with the gavel and everyone was paying attention.

“Sorry Polly,” Trucy whispered in his ear. “I'm not letting Miss Von Karma whip you like that!”

The judge's eyes had widened and his lips became slippery. “T-the court shall take a break for half an hour.” The gavel strikes once again, and then the judge fainted.

Rebirth

God is this such crack. And when done professionally, crack is good to read. Even the sudden entrance of Ema and Klavier fit in with the rest of the chapter.

I'm enjoying the way this trial is coming. Actually more realistic in some details than my story. Good job.
Drops Of The Past In Letters (Diego/Thalassa)Topic%20Title

Pairing: Thalassa/Diego and lots of Miego references.
Disclaimer: Characters mentioned are copyrighted to capcom.
Rating: PG
Notes: I got the idea while I was writing down some ideas for fics in my notepad. One idea that I really liked was that Diego was Apollo's father, then I started to like Thalassa x Diego thanks to my cracky thoery. I tried to make it fit the canon universe as much as I could. I hope you like the fic. Thanks to Smilingbomb and Storm Parakaitz for the support and to the Nescafé site for vibrant coffee information.

Spoiler: Prologue: The Fling
A strong fragrance of coffee flew into his nostrils, causing him to wake up. Young nineteen-year-old Diego Armando was a hit for the ladies, and he loved it. He was rather fond with calling them kittens. To Diego, women were like delicate kittens, waiting to be stroked and were to be treated like a flower. The kitty had his eyes set on this time was Thalassa Gramarye, a young married eighteen year old who traveled with her husband to London. Diego was on a well deserved vacation and he went alone. Her husband would rather be busy with his performances rather than play his wife. Diego didn't really like him that much.

He didn't really care that she was married, she was a young beautiful brunette and was worth a challenge. They had met in a small restaurant in the middle of the city, and Diego practiced his old and new chat-up lines with Thalassa. Diego pulled them off well, and they found out that they were staying in the same hotel. Diego smirked, knowing he was in for a hit. Now, he pulled in a married woman.

Diego hasn't gone all the way with Thalassa yet. Although he imagined she would be pretty good in the bedroom. Her husband was performing in the Apollo theater tonight, and Thalassa was going to watch. He deiced tonight belonged to Thalassa and she could do whatever she wanted. His name was Christopher, if he could recall correctly. Gulping down, his third morning coffee, he proof-read the letter he had written for Thalassa.

16th May 2003

Dear Thalassa,

I had to write you to express just how much I enjoyed sharing Nescafé Romano with you tis week. I've been having a great time and I hope you are too, Kitty!

Truthfully, Thalassa,you are a class act. You certainly are the real deal when it comes to magicians - your magic is really intriguing me. More mysterious and darker then coffee itself. I am an excellent judge of character, and from what I've seen, you are a one-in-a-million, kitty. You're mysterious ways are unpredictable yet give a calm exciting aura.

Come to my hotel room, and I will make sure your night is filled with pleasure. Tonight you're the finest, and the stars all shine to tell you that tonight is all yours.

Your Loving Friend,

Diego Armando.

PS. Hope you like the bracelet attached to this letter. I think it would suit you well, and will also match the other bracelet.

Satisfied with the letter, he sealed it in the envelope, kissed it and attached a golden alloy bracelet to the letter with clear tape.

Spoiler: May 2027
10th May 2027

Hey Lamiror,

Well what can I say to you kitty? You're quite a hit in the prison cell. Everyone's been astounded by your voice, and imagining that you're quite a charming kitty. I just heard your enchanting voice, and the funniest feeling, I met you somewhere before. Call me a crazy fool, but you could be the magician I drank Nescafé Romano in a London hotel.

My life's been a bit complicated, and ended up doing bad things, and now I'm in prison. Curse of the defense attorneys. All the ones I know are either dead or disgraced. Though Wright has got his badge back, the lucky devil. Be interesting to see how a wonderful kitty like you would reply to this.

Yours truly,
Godot
Aka Diego Armando.

15th May 2027
Diego,

Now that's I've recovered my memory and sight, I can now look at my fan-mail properly. It was such a pleasant shock to hear from you. The strangest thing, was that I didn't even have to finish reading the whole letter to know it was you. There was a faint smell of coffee, then I felt your presence in the letter

I remember you quite well, we met in London almost twenty-three years ago. We both had a little holiday romance – I was seventeen, you were around eighteen. My husband Christopher and I were spending our honey-moon in London and that was there I met you. Christopher was a performer and was devoted to his work. A man of pride, you admitted that you didn't really like him that much, but we still saw him in Apollo Theater. You were such a gentleman.

So how are you coping in prison, and how is your family? Do you have any children?

Lately, I feel like the most happiest woman in the world. I've been reunited with both of my children, and they get on so well. Like you, I've also been in complicated circumstances, which got me separated me from my children. I had an accident during a rehearsal and thanks to the trauma, I forgot everything and my world was pitch black, I had to rely everything on sounds. I lived in a small European nation called Borginia and began a small singing career in a restaurant and became good friends with Machi. He's a very skilled pianist. Then another kind man, Klavier Gavin invited me to sing in one his concerts and that was where I met my children. They didn't know I was their mother at the time, nor did I until after I regained my memory and sight. The past few songs I have written have been about them.

My oldest son, he's a lawyer now, and is doing a good job at it. Hopefully he will be the one to break the attorney curse you talk about. My daughter, Trucy is a magician as well. I feel so guilty for not being there for most of their childhood. A kind man, named Phoenix Wright had took care of Trucy when she was eight. I named my son Apollo, after the theater we watched Christopher in.

Thanks for the letter, and I hope we get to keep in contact much more.

Yours truly,
Thalassa.

19th May 2027
I was right about you, you are a star. I'm pretty glad you still remember me. It's good to see you're happy with your own kitties. You're much more lucky compared to me. I haven't heard much from my parents since I was convicted, only people who visit me nowadays is Maya and Pearl Fey. I dated Maya's sister, Mia and I was about to going to her. Unfortunately some crazy woman poisoned me and I fell into a coma. You wouldn't recognize me now, my spiky black hair is now white and I need to wear a visor. Not even my visor makes me see perfectly, the color red doesn't exist in my world anymore. And I can't see red on white.

I'm not the man I was twenty-year years ago, you see. All I am now is just a pathetic broken man who hates himself. I didn't have anything to lose when I wrote to you, because everything I had had been taken away from me. The only thing I have now is the instant coffee.

When I woke up from that coma, I woke up to the smell of black coffee. I was wanting Mia to be by my side, but she had been murdered by a con man. I held a grudge against Phoenix Wright to hide my self hatred. So I felt obliged to protect Maya Fey. Fate is mean to Maya, she's been kidnapped, been accused of murder and had been a target for death. It would scar Mia's spirit if any harm happened to her, and Maya was Wright's assistant. So when she went missing, I blamed it on Wright, too. I mispronounced his name on purpose, I grinned as I named him Trite.

I ended up killing Maya's mother in the process. I was possessed by hatred, revenge and self-pity. Wright found out that I was the killer, and I confessed all to the court. Now I am in this cell. I used to be a child of promise and now I'm just nothing more than a killer.

Since your son is a lawyer, I got some good tips that should help him.

- A lawyer is someone who smiles no matter how bad it gets.

- Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains must be the truth.
- Don't let the mysteries of yesterday mystify you today – only losers think like that.
- This is the most important one: The only time a lawyer can cry is when it's all over.

I'm not expecting a reply, but you would be a really kind hearted kitty if you did.

You're truly,
Diego.

23rd May 2027
Dear Diego,

Are you feeling better now? I almost cried as I read your letter. And that tear drop on your letter. I hope you feel better soon. I admit I am shocked to hear that you've been convicted of murder, I never thought of you as a murderer, since you were such a gentleman to me in London. I told Mr. Wright about you, and he told me quite a bit about you. That Dahlia was truly cruel – she would be a good match with Kristoph Gavin. I'm sorry to hear about your girlfriend's death. Maya and Pearl must still think of you highly and it looks to me that Maya has forgiven you. Be strong, Diego, because you will get the miracle you so deserve one day.

Sorry this letter is so short. Trucy's taking part in the circus tonight, and I'm watching her rehearsals and her performance.

Will write to you again soon.

Yours truly,
Thalassa.

25th May 2027
Thalassa, I see you're still the lovely lady I used to know. I didn't have my morning coffee the day I wrote the last letter and I'm feeling a lot better now I've had my coffee. Mia Fey was a brilliant lawyer, she was brave and believed in her clients up until the very end. Her first client was someone from death row, and the defendant committed suicide. That didn't stop Mia from being good. I was by her side until that bitch poisoned me. Mia was a great kitty, got her claws out a lot. Maybe in time, Apollo will be half as good as Mia. Only time will tell. Thanks for believing in me, but my chance of getting a miracle has already disappeared. Mia was my miracle, and she was taken away.

I really did give Redd White a piece of my mind. It's a rotten reality to be in the same level as these guys. When I heard of Kristoph Gavin he reminded me of the female version of that beast. So you're right about that, they would make a good couple. Unless one tries to kill the other. When I found out what he did, I threw some fresh coffee at him. Seeing that hot coffee burn his face was amusing. The police officer had a go at me, but I loved it. I'm in solitary confinement now.

Maya Fey is a very good person. She's been through hard stuff, but she's still friendly towards others – that's what I call keeping strong.

So did you give my tips to your Polly-Pocket? How did he take them? Just curious. You should come visit me one day and bring your kitties with you.

Write back soon!

Yours truly,
Diego.

Last edited by Chloe on Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Platinum Skye wrote:
God is this such crack. And when done professionally, crack is good to read. Even the sudden entrance of Ema and Klavier fit in with the rest of the chapter.

I'm enjoying the way this trial is coming. Actually more realistic in some details than my story. Good job.

I know right? XD Thanks, originally I was going to have Klavier rick roll Ema but decided on using that song for Klavier instead. Glad you enjoyed the trail.
Still Believe In You (Dahlia/Iris one shot)Topic%20Title

Title: Still Believe In You
Pairing: Iris/Dahlia and mentions of Phoenix/Iris
Notes: This was inspired by a prompt from the kink meme. This was pretty fun to write, although it's a bit short.

Spoiler: Still Believe In You
Sister Iris was free, as free as a bird on graceful wings. She had finished her prison sentence for being an accomplice to murder. Her late cousin's lover, killed Dahlia in her aunt's body, killing her aunt at the same time. Her cousin, Maya Fey channeled Dahlia to protect herself from being killed. No matter how deep Dahlia's heinous acts were, she adored her twin sister. This was why she had her half-sister channel her spirit, she wanted her soul to rest in peace. And just as Dahlia's posessed spirit controlled Pearl's body, she launched herself at Iris - she was pinned to the floor. Her raven hair clenched in Dahlia's hand.

"You're pathetic Iris..." Dahlia murmured. Iris didn't cry, not this time; she was stronger this time. Iris sat up, holding Dahlia's tight fisted hands. Then kissed her on the cheek. Dahlia's lips shook like an earthquake. "Why?" she snapped, "why did you kiss me?"

"Dahlia, you know I love you." Iris stroked her twin's porcelain cheek. Even if everyone else knew her as a bitch, she wasn't a monster. "No matter how many awful sins you've committed, you still hold a special place in my heart. I'm getting married to Feenie, and I'll have a daughter so I have to be strong for her."

"A nun can't get married..." Dahlia reminded Iris, slaping her round the face. "Are you going to live in fantasy world for the rest of your pathetic life?"

"No, I think looking after Trucy will help Feenie forgive me. I'll do whatever it takes for his forgiveness. Bikini knows and understands. And I'll do whatever it takes for your soul to be happy."

"It's too late for me," Dahlia spat. She turned away unable to even face Iris. "You disgust me Iris! You're a nuisance. Just like everyone else around me- so pathetic!" Anger sizzled in her voice as she screamed, "BUT YOU AND FEENIE WERE THE MOST PATHETIC OUT OF ALL OF THEM!"

"It's not too late for me to love you!" Iris wrapped her arms around Dahlia. As she played with her light brown hair, she though of Dahlia's once bloody hair. Because she was channeled in Pearl's body, Dahlia was also a brunette. Her eyes and face remained exactly the same. Equivalent to when she looked before she was executed. She felt Dahlia's arms wrapped like unbreakable chains. Iris accepted it as an embrace then whispered, "I've always believed in you."

"Stupid girl," Dahlia muttered near Iris's earlobe. "You're just... stupid."

"I just want you to know that you'll always be loved by me." As if Iris had ignored what Dahlia had just said. Perhaps Dahlia was right: she was stupid, but she didn't care. Iris stared into Dahlia's large glistening eyes, and it made her cry. Despite being identical twins, Dahlia was much more beautiful more cleverer than she would ever be. Iris then remembered the time where Dahlia would seduce her and make love to her. Iris didn't want to admit it now, but she enjoyed it. She was able to get close to her sister that way. "Dahlia, you know you are beautiful."

Dahlia giggled. Weather she was laughing at her or with her, Iris didn't care. She sat herself on Dahlia's lap and rested her chin on her shoulder. "I think I should get out of this brat's body for now," Dahlia said. "We'll most likely see each other more. Maybe go even further."

"See you later Dollie..." Iris mouthed, giving a quick final kiss on the mouth before Dahlia had shrunken back to Pearl. Iris felt blessed that her half sister was so kind to channel Dahlia for her. Even when the Master of Kurain, Maya had forbidden it. "Thank you so much for that Pearl," Iris told her in great appreciation.

"You're welcome," Pearl responded and cuddled herself. "But I just betrayed Mystic Maya again... she said we should never channel her spirit again."

Iris cradled her half-sister in her arms and told her, "Pearl, don't worry everything will be fine in the end."

Last edited by Chloe on Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Re: Still Believe In You (Dahlia/Iris one shot)Topic%20Title

This is my Path, my Dream, my Choice

It's nice. You really captured Iris' personality. It's just perfect! Somehow, I imagined this happening as I read it.

**Special Thanks to Dekuran for the Awesome Siggy and Nadindi for the Cool Avatar!**

High Functioning Sociopath

Wow! Very nice! I love the last line...very elusive!

:pearl:
"In a world of locked doors, the man with the key is King, and honey, you should see me in a crown!" ~Moriarty~
All my fan-fiction in one complete package!

Thanks for the reviews both of you. =)

A random scene with Kristoph and Egdeworth and Wocky get's his verdict. =)

Spoiler: Chapter Five: Betrayal
“You disgraced Wright,” Edgeworth snapped. Before solitary confinement, Kristoph Gavin was the genius defense attorney, who was also a cunning murderous criminal. Miles Edgeworth was face to face to the man he always knew was the one who set up Phoenix Wright. He had a feeling Kristoph was trouble, but Phoenix wanted to get closer and find the truth on his own. It lead him to his grave, or so Edgeworth thought. It could not have been the Wright he know that was good at poker. If Kristoph was a genius, he was capable of doing heinous acts. He continued in disgust, “but wasn't enough for you was it Gavin? You lured him into your darkness, killed him and hired someone to pretend as him, while you hid his body.”

“My oh my Edgeworth,” cackled Kristoph. He flipped his bleach blond locks over to his shoulder and pointed up, still glaring at Miles. “You've gone mad. Why on earth would I want to do that?”

“I believe it's because of this woman,” Edgeworth replied as he presented the former genius a picture of an innocent looking woman. Her face was bright and gave off a pure expression. Braids were a substitute for a tiara for her strong shade of red hair. Kristoph held the picture close to his heart and became intrigued. “Dahlia Hawthorne, she was executed three months before Wright was disbarred – when you killed him.”

“You saw his suicidal note,” Kristoph reminded him. “Do you still have it in your pocket?”

“Of course,” Edgeworth responded. He took out an old piece of paper, which was hiding in his pocket for eight years. “I was going to investigate it myself, but I never got round to doing it. One thing I did do was to study the hand writing, and the writing of this note clenched, does not belong to Wright.”

“Dahlia and I were going to run away together,” Kristoph admitted. He turned his head, refusing to look at Edgeworth. “He should have died instead of her.”

“But they're both dead now.”

Kristoph's laugh haunted the detention center even more. His fists were flying in almost every angle they could. “Miles Edgeworth, you are so... so ... so ... so ... STUPID! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“So tell me, where is his body?” Edgeworth snapped.

“I wrote the suicide note!” Kristoph slipped out. “I handed it to you, and as for Phoenix Wright. He. Is. Still. Alive. You're claim would have been correct, if you said it the other way around. The person you thought was phoenix was actually the fake I hired. His name was Furio Tigre. I helped him escape prison, then I got him to dress up as Phoenix, then I kindly showed him to his grave. It worked on you, just like Dahlia said it would. She visits my sleep you see, she helps make me relax and gives me orders. Charming lady don't you think?”

“YOU'VE DECIEVING SWINES THE PAIR OF YOU!” Edgeworth roared. “I've never met a man and a woman so sick and twisted.” Seething in anger, Egdeworth glared at Kristoph. No matter how much he wanted to punch his guts out, it wasn't worth it. “Since you're not going to tell me, I'll find him myself! You're just a worthless insane man.”

“You're the fool in this.” Kristoph pointed at him. “Eight years, and you thought he was dead. But I just told you he was alive.” Kristoph's calm smirk left a chilling aroma in the cell. Too chilling for Egdeworth to spend another second.

“You have an illness that will never be cured.” Egdeworth hoped those words would be last he would have to say to Kristoph. As he left the cell, the disgraced attorney's body froze, yet his lips allowed a flood of insane laughter to fill the air.

“Krissi, don't be such an epic failure...” Dahlia Hawthorne's ghostly voice echoed in his head. The repetition of her words silenced him. “Krissi, you epic failure... You should have let him continue thinking Feenie was dead.”

“Dahlia,” Kristoph mumbled as if he fell week to his knees.

~*~

“The court is now back in session. Time to bring Desirée back to the stand.”

“Are you ready to testify?” Franziska asked Desirée.

“Yes...” Desirée was much more calmer this time. Franziska must have been talking to her, wrapping her round her little finger and the whip too. The smile she gave was almost uplifting, but something wasn't right.

“Tell the court how you met Wocky Kitaki and describe your relationship with Wocky before the incident. After we will go into further detail into the rape.” Franziska had a plot, and it was thickening up fast. “I ask the defense remains silent for now.”

“All right,” the judge nodded. “Go ahead Mrs. DeLite. Miss Von Karma, the court has noticed your tone of voice has appeared to have become... gentle.”

“With what Desirée DeLite has been though,” Franziska responded. “I find we must handle the trial sensitively.”

“Sensitive my ass,” muttered Trucy, who remained furious.

“I met Wocky online. It was a random group chat.” Desirée started her testimony, “Wocky quickly added me, started calling me a sexy angel . He also asked to see my breasts and he asked it everyday. My body too.”

“That must have been strange,” the judge commented.

“When did this all start?” Franziska asked her in a gentle voice.

“Three months ago.”

“Did you fulfill his requests?” Franziska asked.

“No, I was too scared.” She hugged herself from the stand. “I could never betray Ronnie like that.”

“Your marriage is very strong isn't it?“ Franziska asked. Apollo failed to see any sensitive vibe in Franziska – it certainly wasn't genuine. A ruthless aroma was still present in the court room. She was desperate to crush him, he knew it and had to defend Wocky as well as himself. There was bound to be a contradiction somewhere. He didn't buy Franziska's sudden gentle nature because it was most likely an act to pull the court around her little finger.

“Ronnie and I are still very much in love,” Desirée said. “Today is our anniversary, and we plan to renew our vows soon. Ronnie's not a thief anymore, and I'm so proud of him. I'm having a baby with him too.”

“What a beautiful marriage!” Franziska's facial expressions turned even more serious almost like a porcelain doll. Again, Apollo didn't buy that. “Now on to the actual crime itself. Be explicit as you can.”

“Well, Wocky and I met up near his mansion. We went to the noodle stand had shared some noodles together. We were having fun, then we bought some vodka and beer and drove to my place. Wocky gulped the alcohol down in no time. Around an hour later, he started taking his clothes off. Once he was naked he wore his jacket and started to take my clothes off. He was on top of me, he kissed me and said: “You're gonna love it sexy angel!” When he removed my clothes he said my boobs were perfect. Then he opened my legs and raped me. It was in the vagina – nowhere else. He was at it for half an hour. That's when Ronnie came in and saved me.”

“It weren't no rape,” Wocky snapped. “She was loving it man, that dyke is gunna lie.” Apollo's bracelet had been acting strange all through the second half of the trial. It was only until Wocky spoke, it stopped. He was sure of it now – Wocky was innocent. Acknowledging it would not be enough, he needed to prove it. Although the stack of evidence suggests otherwise, his bracelet would not deceive him.

“Dyke?” pondered the judge.

“Dessie was telling me on MSN about her lesbian desires so I assumed the dyke who caught us called the police.”

“Another person saw you?” the judge asked again.

“I think he means the victim's husband, Ron DeLite.” Franziska moaned. Apollo knew it: Franziska couldn't stay gentle for long.

“Woah, Whipping-chick, you're saying she's got a dick?” Wocky asked, at the price of a bruise curtesy of the whip.

“It's Franziska Von Karma to you, and Ron is male.”

“He looked like a proper chick to me, especially the way he cried. Just how a girl would do it.”

“What you thought doesn't matter, foolish Piggy.” Franziska fondled her whip in front of him. “I don't think you know how serious your crime really is. You don't even have the maturity to accept the fact you're crimes were revolting.”

“Like I said,” Wocky remained cool, “she was loving it.”

“I've had enough of you,” Franziska barked at Wocky. “I don't want to hear another word from you. I think it's time for our decisive witness: Ron DeLite!”

The judge went on to say: “I think cross-examination will be hard. It is rock solid and we have enough evidence to show that Mrs. DeLite was raped.”

“Hold it!” Apollo cried out. “The defense will like to carry out a cross-examination.” Not even three fresh whips from Franziska were going to help change his mind.

“You're cold hearted, Apollo Justice.” Franziska's comment was worthy of a palm hiding his face – she was the cold-hearted one here.

“Yes Mr. Justice don't be so mean.” It was obvious who side the judge was on. He just wished the jurist system was used today. What was Miss Von Karma, a witch? “Sorry, but cross examining Mrs. DeLite will get us nowhere. You can cross examine Mr. DeLite all you want, Mr. Justice. ”

“Fine,” Apollo said quietly. He had just realized lots of potential contradictions and the judge became blind.

In the witness box, a timid looking person stood. It was Ron DeLite. Apollo wasn't surprised Wocky called him a girl. Cinnamon hair shaped as two springy buns from either side screamed out feminine more than masculine. A bright green costume decorated with yellow tails appeared as if he was going to a fancy dress party. “Witness you're name and occupation please?”

“I'm Ron DeLite, I don't have a job at the moment... PLEASE DON'T HIT ME WITH THAT WHIP THING!” Ron quickly hid under the stand and his shaking was clearly heard.

“Don't worry,” Maya told Ron, “Franziska wouldn't dare whip you: she's on your side.”

“Thank you.”

“I assume you solemnly swear the evidence you shall give shall be the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth correct?” Franziska responded.

“Y-yeah.”

“All you have to do is describe what happened, and answer any questions truthfully. Okay?” Maya told Ron. “Just like eight years ago. Just tell us what happened?”

“I just walked home and I couldn't believe it... He was on top of Dessie and she was screaming like she couldn't breathe. I cried for five minutes and I chased after him. I caught up with him and tied him up on the tree so he couldn't escape. After that I called the police. It was the most horrific scene I had seen my life and it still haunts me.”

“How dreadful...” the judge commented. “Cross-examination is going to get interesting, I think.”

“Where were you coming home from?” Apollo dived straight into cross-examination since he wasn't allowed to cross-examine the victim.

“From... work.”

Apollo banged his hand on the desk, then responded: “You just said you were unemployed.”

“Yeah but... but I am, but I'm not.” Apollo could perceive his mumbling and twitching as Ron's nervous habit.

“According to this, you were working as an escort.”

“PLEASE CUT IT OUT!” Ron yelped. Apollo considered the yelling as a sign of a nervous habit too.

“No need to yell Mr. DeLite,” the judge said. He faced Apollo and said: “Mr. Justice continue with the cross-examination.”

“Has your wife been behaving weirdly since three months ago?” Apollo asked. He knew this would get somewhere. Get to the point that Desirée was in a relationship with Wocky.

“Her shopping sprees have cut down dramatically,” Ron confessed. “Dessie used to spend it like water but she's making an effort to stop.”

Apollo decided to press further and asked, “was that the reason you stole things and decided to become an escort?”

“What a foolish question!” Franziska's harsh critique was beginning to be ignored.

“Originally yes,” Ron said. “But we've been doing good. Dessie's cut her spending habits and I'm not breaking the law anymore. No one else will employ me, so I stuck to the job.”

“Desirée DeLite is not the victim in this case!” Trucy decided to talk straight. “She must have known about how much money the Kitaki mansion had. That's why she set Wocky up.”

“Just like your 'father' Trucy Wright,” Franziska responded. “Full of foolish theories.”

“If my daddy's theories are so foolish, than why is he the only one's who has defeated you in court?” Trucy asked.

“They were flukes,” Franziska replied.

“What Trucy's just said has made a whole lot of sense!”” Apollo glanced at two case evaluations from eight years ago, where Ron was the defendant in both trials. “Your wife only used you for money!” Apollo announced to Ron. Presenting both evaluations to the court he could back up his claim: “You see, the real victim is the defendant. Mr. DeLite was broke, so she used Wocky to get a hold of the family's money.”

“You can't possibly prove this,” Franziska said.

“I just did.” Apollo smirked. “Here's a photo taken on the night of the alleged crime!” Apolllo had presented a clear photograph with Wocky's hands round her waist, and Desirée's lips pressed upon his mouth.

“Objection! ” Franziska banged her bench with her whip. “The photo and the evaluations mean nothing. Wocky Kitaki could have still raped her after the picture was taken.”

“Not rape if it's willing,” Apollo explained.

“STOP TALKING ABOUT DESSIE LIKE THAT PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!”

“You did have to steal for her,” Apollo confirmed looking though Ron's profile. “You were also blackmailed into doing things just for money – such as stealing and becoming an escort. Mrs. DeLite's affair was ruining the marriage. That's why you two took advantage of his drunken state and framed him for rape!”

Ron simply yelled out, “CUT IT OUT! PLEASE STOP YELLING AT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!”

“I cried for five minutes and I chased after him – this what you said in your testimony, but doesn't make sense.” Apollo told him. “How did you know where he was, if you spent five minutes crying? It's impossible.”

“Witnessing the rape shocked him!” Maya yelled out. “If I walked in and saw Pearly getting raped I would have done the same thing.”

Apollo waited for Ron's response, but he got nothing. “For the five minutes you were crying, you and your wife could have easily made a quick plan to make sure Wocky didn't escape. Full of flaws but a plan nonetheless.”

“It wasn't like that!” Ron sobbed. He buried his head in his hands unable to stop crying. “I didn't want him to get away with hurting Dessie. So after I finished crying I chased after him on the motor cycle and saw him unconscious. I tied him up somewhere the police could see him.”

“And then Gumshoe came to the rescue!” Maya added.

“Explain how Wocky got the bruise on his face,” Apollo requested.

“He knocked me out big time.” Wocky admitted. “It was like this, Dessie was loving it, Ron screamed like a girl punched me in the face and I woke up tied to a tree.”

“Did my whip say you could speak?” Franziska showed her wrath on Wocky by giving him five whips for good measure.

“Whip's can't talk...” said Apollo.

“Shut up your foolish mouth you foolish moron!”

“Yeah, I punched him...” Ron admitted. “I never seen Dessie so scared. She told me it was rape and I just cried for not being there for her. I couldn't understand what Wocky was saying, and thought he was going to punch me. So I punched him before he could even try to hit me. I threw something on his head and be was knocked out. So I dragged him to the tree and tied him up there. I'm sorry! I'm sorry. If I get on trial for this I plea temporary insanity.”

“You tried to kill Wocky that night?” Apollo had asked so suddenly.

“OBJECTION!” Maya roared out.

“PLEASE DON'T WHIP ME!” Ron bailed, and then began to cry like a baby as he muffled up his tears. Apollo wished that he would act his age.

“This isn't cross-examination!” Maya snapped, scurrying out of the prosecution bench to hug Ron. “Mr. Justice is being a bully!”

“I agree with Maya Fey. This foolish excuse for cross-examination has to be stopped!” Franziska ordered. “Look at what it's doing to the witness. Aside from the fact your claims are foolishly outrageous, and fresh from the world of foolish foolery surrounded by nothing but fools, Ron DeLite has the mind of a gentle toddler. And little children and fragile minds don't just make up foolish stories like this!”

“Objection!” Apollo snapped back. “The witness isn't a child, he's an unstable man who's thirty one. To be honest, I think the witness is a crazy attention seeker.”

“PLEASE CUT IT OUT!” Ron yelled out, his cinnamon hair started to bounce like springs. Maya tried to comfort him by rubbing his back.

“You insolent fool!” Franziska bellowed. “THAT THAT!” She attacked the defense bench with a series of sharp whips. She didn't care how many times she did it, nor did it matter to her who got hurt. Franziska didn't stop until Apollo collapsed.

“POLLY!” Trucy screamed.

“The end.” Franziska curtsied to the court. “I win!” Her tone of voice had become sweet.

The judge nodded as he banged the gavel. “I think the trial has come to an explosive close. I am ready to give my verdict.” Franziska's eyes were closed, and her lips curled. Trucy gritted her teeth at the woman, then her knees dropped to Apollo's side – he was knocked out. She didn't really like Maya for calling Apollo a bully, but despised Franziska Von Karma much more. It wasn't because she whipped her, but because Franziska had hurt Apollo, physically, mentally and verbally. It was far too early for the judge to give his verdict. Trucy thought the judge was taking pills that made him dumb. However, it was the least of her worries, she only cared about Apollo's recovery. “The court finds Wocky Kitaki guilty!”

“Just as I expected Apollo Justice,” Franziska muttered for her opponent with a half hidden smirk, “...pathetic.”

“That is all, this court is adjourned.”

Justice was not served.
~*~

“It wasn't your fault Apollo,” Trucy assured him. “Miss Von Karma cheated, and the judge gave his verdict out too soon!”

“Still, Wocky had faith in me,” Apollo reminded himself, “and I blew it. Why did I have to go unconscious?” He felt an urge to throw his own fist at his face.

“Poor Wocky,” Trucy murmured. “And little Plum to, she must be feeling awful.”

“I knew Miss Von Karma was up to something,” Apollo cried out. “Can't believe just realized what it was – she was distracting me.”

“That wasn't a fair trial,” Trucy reminded him. “You did your best!”

A week has passed since Wocky's guilty verdict. Apollo stared at the roof with Trucy wrapping herself into his arms. He felt he was close to proving Wocky was in a relationship with Mrs. DeLite. His palm laid flat on his forehead. He hadn't seen Phoenix since that talk they had after the trial. It was the first time he lost a case, and he didn't really know how to deal with it. Maybe if he thought Wocky actually was a rapist he would let it slide, but he didn't. The way Wocky had to hung his head in shame for dating a married woman, and had no idea she was married. Being charged with rape was probably the worst way to discover your girlfriend was married. Wocky did have an attitude, but he was a good guy at heart. He was no rapist, that's for sure. Franziska painted a criminal out of Wocky and made Apollo, sound like a filthy man without morals. His worst fears were realized last week ,and Franziska took every detail to use to her advantage.

“I really don't think I was good that day.” Apollo wasn't crying, but he felt like the guilty one. “It's Wocky who's paying for it.”

“Don't think like that!” Trucy stroked his chest. With her free arm she held his hand. “ And don't you dare start thinking you're useless just because Miss Von Karma said it; she's the pathetic one. You're my big brother, and you're lovely to hang round with. We should make sure Wocky gets the retrial he deserves. Get Klavier Gavin as the prosecutor.”

“Just keep me away from Miss Von Karma,” Apollo requested.

“Once you feel better, we're gonna stand up to her,” Trucy ranted as if she was planning something. “Anyway, what did Daddy say to you Polly?” Trucy asked, bouncing on top of him.

“He just asked questions.”

“About what?”

“When he caught us, he asked about the details.”

“Does he know that we slept together?” she gasped, gripping onto his waist. “Did you tell him?”

Apollo shook his head. “No I didn't. I just said we got a little over excited and that it was only a kiss.”

“Phew!” Trucy sighed. “You are my hero, Polly. How did he react?”

“He wasn't too happy,” Apollo admitted, it would have been better to just tell Trucy. “He said the only reason he didn't freak out was because he had Miss Fey and Miss Von Karma with him. He said he got whipped by Miss Von Karma afterwards too.”

“I was kinda shocked that Daddy reacted so cool about it,” Trucy admitted. “Since you got the day off tomorrow, how about we spend the day out with our mom?”

“Sounds like a good idea,” Apollo replied, getting used to her fiddling. Before Trucy tried to kiss him, there was a knock on a door. “I wonder who that would be at this time of night?”

“I'll get it!” Trucy responded in excitement. “It might be Daddy!” Trucy dashed to the door like a sudden bolt of lightning. She opened the door and became startled: it wasn't Phoenix. Instead it was a woman with a gentle smile. She seemed to be a shrine maiden. Her hair was jet black and braids as pretty as the woman herself surfaced her head. “Hey there,” Trucy said before giving an ecstatic curtsey. She also felt awakened by a wild fragrance of fresh chocolate.

“You must be Trucy,” the woman said in a soothing gentle voice. Almost similar to how tender her mother sang. “I'm Iris. I baked you and you father some cake.” A yellow box covered in aqua hearts and viridian swirls rested in her arms.

“Aww, that's so nice of you Iris,” Trucy responded. “Daddy's not in at the moment, but do come in and make yourself at home.” Trucy closed the door after Iris entered the room. “Apollo, a nice lady named Iris has made some cake for us, want some?”

“Sure, why not?” Apollo replied, making his way to the lounge. Trucy placed some plates on the table and passed Iris a knife. The cake slid out of the box and onto the top plate. The spongy hemisphere was dressed in a silky white icing. Jelly babies in different colors were lying in random places and a lilac rose in the center. Trucy's hands had clasped in excitement.

“That cake's so pretty!” Trucy squealed.

“You made that yourself, Miss Iris?” Apollo asked. The details looked too fine to be made by hand. At least, he could never made a cake as good as that – catering wasn't his forte. As soon as Iris cut the first piece, Trucy dived in.

“Yes I did,” Iris replied. “How many pieces do you two want?”

“If I had the chance, I'd have all of it!” Trucy replied. “But we gotta save some for daddy and for you, Iris.”

“Mr. Justice, how much do you want?”

“Just a small one thanks,” Apollo replied. He found something strange about the way Iris spoke, she seemed nice but sickeningly sweet. Her accent was an overdose on sweetness and seemed as if it belonged to a child. It didn't bother Trucy, as she sat next to him stuffing the cake in her mouth. It was pretty awkward to invite a stranger to their home. The pleasant side to it all was that the cake was delicious. “So how do you Mr. Wright?” Apollo asked Iris.

Iris tilted her head, adding sweetness to her lovely smile and replied, “Well, I'm his fiancé.”
Miss Armando (Miego AU)Topic%20Title

Title: Miss Armando
Rating: T
Main pair: Miego or you could say Miana.
Notes:
From the OP of this prompt;
Quote:
Diego Armando is such a ladies man. But what if he was a lady?

Ms Armando femslash. Whether it's a full genderswap AU, just Diego/Godot changing gender, show me whatchugot anon!

I thought it had good potential and couldn't resist it. Well, I think Diego would look brilliant as as woman. It's gonna be a full genderswap and Diego will now be known as Diana. I hope you can still see presence of Diego in Diana and hope you like the fic.

Spoiler: Chapter One: Lesbian Lawyer
It was no secret, Diana Armando was a proud lesbian lawyer. Her first love was herself. A man magnet in her school years, maybe her sweet perfume mixed with her coffee smells pulled them in. Of course some are all ready to spy on her for some hot girl on girl action. Diana had grown used to it; her lustrous black hair and model shaped figure was a hit. Her skin glistened in fake tan.

Everyday morning was the same for Diana since being a lawyer. She'd wake up at six, have a cup of coffee, have a fifteen minute shower, get dressed, breakfast with four more cups of coffee than off to work with a cup or more of coffee on the go. Today was no exception. The same old black high heels and scarlet satin dress, sealed in a black coat. Thick mascara and purple eye shadow to strengthen her eyes and bright red lips that shimmered like a model. She was annoyed by her broken nail, but she stayed by her one and most important rules. Important rule number one: A lawyer is someone who smiles no matter how bad the situation is. Important rule number two: the only time a lawyer can cry is when it's all over.

She heard there was a new defense attorney working for her boss. She was brave enough to help try and prove a death row inmate, Terry Fawles innocent of his crime. She didn't know what she looked like, but she already admired her confidence. Walking into the defense lobby with a coffee on the go. She usually drank around seventeen cups per trial. She walked into the trial and couldn't believe her eyes. What a kitty she saw before her. Diana Armando didn't expect to see such a fine woman in front of her. The new defense attorney was wearing black, wore a yellow scarf and was a cute, yet sizzling sexy brunette. She looked nervous, but she was adorable.

“Ha...” Diana slipped out. She saw her staring at the defendant. “You're not going to find the truth by looking at him like that you know, kitty.”

“Oh hi! Where's Mr. Grossberg?”

“No need to worry about him,” Diana told her as she fiddled with her scarlet dress. “He's most likely muffling himself to sleep with a bottle in his hand. Aren't I good enough kitty? Anyway why don't you tell me your name?”

“I... I'm Mia Fey!” Mia accidentally snapped.

“Diana Armando at your service,” Diana said. She curtsied in front of Mia. “I'll be making sure our little kitty is fine.”

"So you're Diana Armando the finest defense attorney in Grossberg's offices." Mia said looking at her.

Diana smirked and zipped her coffee and said: "No, you got it all wrong, today you're the finest." Diana smirked hoping her grin would win her away. “Think about it, the first client is a death row inmate. I admire you for your confidence kitty. ”

“Uhm... thanks,” Mia replied.

“Some other good news,” Diana told Mia. “The prosecutor for today is also fresh out of his diapers today. Although he's been mentored by a legendary prosecutor.”

“I see.”

“So come on Mia,” Diana told her, off to the court.

Last edited by Chloe on Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Miss Armando (Miego AU)Topic%20Title

You'd better be nice to Mr. Judge!

Even though I prefer Diego as a man, I like this story. ^^ You've made a fine woman out of him.
I'm not sure what you're going to do with the rest of the story, but it could be very nice I think. =)
And oh, shouldn't the pairing be Miana? =P

Where's Pikachu? ...I mean Wally!

I have no idea why but this already made me laugh so much! It's just something about it...anyway, good work, I really hope you continue this!

:phoenix:
Please click my signiture to read Mia Fey - The Story
A second chance - Gumshoe centric oneshot
Finding Mr.Wright - Phoenix/Maya
. x

Oh man this fic was so hilarious! So much crack I almost can't stand it! :gant: I can't wait to see what happens next

Oooh, the plot thickens! This is pretty good and it's really enjoyable and crack addicting!

**Special Thanks to Dekuran for the Awesome Siggy and Nadindi for the Cool Avatar!**

Awesome, just awesome.

Sig made by Vicki, Avi made by PA :D

I agree, you've made a fine woman out of Diego, hehe. I'm interested to see where the rest of the story goes, please do continue :maya:

....E.S.P is no aid in detecting sarcasm

okayyy. it was kinda strange, but somehow it worked. made me laugh like hell as well. :godot: :godot: :godot:
Fan of paramore, ace attorney, drugs, and the will to live.

hubby is the awesome jaydrick0620!
my darling children are Miyako Chinatsu and slezac and apollajustice
sons in law , yaragorm and eliasbloodmoon
love you guys!

Never give up, Phoenix.

Location: Philippines (show me some mercy in replying to topics!)

Wow, a woman Diego. Can't wait to see how this turns out. It's a weird but strangely original concept, so I'll read on once the other chapters are posted. ^-^
Please visit my roleplay topics: "The Stage Is Set---Or Is It?" and "The Prosecutors' Office RP"
Thanks to TheBaronAndEma for the magical signature!
Re: Drops Of The Past In Letters (Diego/Thalassa)Topic%20Title

very well done, with a good start idea. totally disagree with the pairing though-how dare you ?
the inly person diego should be paired with is mia!!!!

love you guys!

lame alert

ditto.
awesome idea though. it really is amazing. but i agree with miles reminiscence. diego should be with mia!!
Image My fanfic fanart
Click the sig for my graphics :) requests taken.
Deviantart
sig nd avvi thanx 2 my boredom:)

Thanks guys. :godot:
And Mia x Diego is an epic pairing. =3

Thanks for the nice comments everyone. Hope the next chapter doesn't disappoint when it comes out.

i agree.
i think the pairings should go as follows:
nick and maya
mia and diego(duh!)
miles and franzisca or miles and lana
pearls and cody
klavier and ema
kristoph and dahlia :godot:

love you guys!

Chapter six is up. =) Thanks for the reviews everyone.
Spoiler: Chapter Six: String Of Hope
It was dreadful mistake. She loved it, she told she loved it, she was begging for more. If it was someone like Klavier Gavin as the prosecutor, he would have had a better chance of getting out free. Franziska Von Karma was vicious. His world had been turned upside down. All the whipping made him nauseous and sharp pain in his skin made him uncomfortable. One thing Wocky knew about Franziska: he wasn't scared of her!

He had to wait for his sentence. The minimum was five years, but the maximum was over three times as much. First week in prison wasn't really as exciting as he thought it would be. It would probably take some time before he ends up hanging with the cool dudes. Visiting hours started soon and he was sitting by himself. The rest of the prisoners were too busy either stuffing their faces, being chatty or being silent.

“Zvarri!” A man's voice startled Wocky. He turned around and saw a tall looking man, with black hair and a blonde fringe shaped as a thunderbolt and a magnifying glass on his right eye. Wocky said hi as he waved it him. “Once again the truth has been elegantly been revealed: an aspiring gangster. Wrongly convicted of rape, am I wrong? Now allow me to do every gentlemen's duty and introduce myself. The name is Atmey, Luke Atmey. Before being swept into this cell, I was an ace detective surrounded by envy.”

“You should have been the judge for that trial,” Wocky said. No wonder he called himself a genius; he was simply amazing. “Anyway, the name's Wocky Kitaki.”

“I have heard quite a bit about your current case,” Luke admitted. He was carefully wiping his magnifying glass. “In fact, I know the DeLites quite well.”

“You know them? Are they like your buddies or something?” Wocky crossed his arms, sitting on the bench next to Luke.

“Ron DeLite, also known as Mask☆DeMasque. I prefer to call him Sir Thief.”

“Yeah, my lawyer dude Apollo mentioned he stole stuff.” Wocky had his arms crossed. “He said something about him being an escort too.”

“Ron DeLite is a man who will do anything for love,” Luke announced. “He would risk certain death and travel to planet Mars in order to keep his wife happy. I believe his wife manipulated him.”

“Hello gorgeous,” said the man approaching Luke. He appeared to be a bad ass brunette with scars around his face, brown hair all over the place and was wearing gloves and a red leather jacket. He wrapped his arm around Luke and kissed his cheek like an old best friend. Wocky thought he saw the guy on TV before; an actor if he could recall correctly.

“So you've finally decided to wake up, Matt,” said Luke who was trying to straighten up his hair. “Matt my dear, meet Wocky Kitaki. Wocky, this is my my lover, Matt Engarde.”

“Hello there,” Matt greeted Wocky by flashing a glass of brandy.

“Weren't you on TV once?”

“Indeed!”

“You're just in time,” Luke told Matt. “I am in the middle of plotting an extravagant escape route for Sir Wocky.”

“You're helping him escape and not me?” Matt gritted his teeth.

“Matt, I have told you this many times before,” Luke gently stroked the scars on his face. “When we escape, it will be together. All three of us, may appear to be too different, but I believe we all have a lot in common. The three of us are travelers of time and space and swimmers of dreams.”

“Are you gonna say you're an ace poet too?” Wocky asked. The way Luke spoke was as if he was a poet. He wouldn't be surprised if he claimed to be an ace lover.

“Zvarri! You are correct Sir Wocky,” Luke exclaimed.

“Hey Wocky!” It was the prison officer, Larry's voice. He heard about him being madly in love with his ex-fiancée, Alita. It wasn't his problem: it was Larry's funeral.

“Sup Larry?” Wocky replied as he got on his feet.

“You got an adorable visitor,” Larry shouted across the cell. “It's Pearly, your online friend.”

“I better go then,” Wocky replied. “See you dudes later.” Wocky approached Larry who lead him into the visitor's room. In front of him was Pearl, she was at the trial but remained quiet. “That you Pearly?” Wocky was amazed that he never seen her in real life, but she was meeting his online friend, Pearl Fey. In fact, he was planning on stealing his dad's car to drive to Kurian and visit Pearl. He was surprised that he would be meeting his best online pal in a prison cell. He was pleased Pearl was who she calimed to be: a young sprit medium, and brown hair with a pony-tail shaped as a top half of a heart.

“Yes Wocky it's me,” Pearl replied.

“Hey there Pearly,” Wocky said in excitement. “How ya doing?”

“I'm sad.” Pearl's words seemed so true, as tears seemed to fall down her face.

“Hey what's up?” Wocky put his hand out against the glass wall.

“I was out to visit my mother yesterday,” Pearl told Wocky as she faced the floor. “Mystic Maya stopped me, telling me that she killed herself. And I went to check myself and they told me it was true. Sorry I couldn't help you last week.”

“Hey no big deal,” Wocky accepted her kind apology.

“Miss Franzy was mean to you,” Pearl said. “She's the reason I couldn't testify. I wanted to, but she made Mystic Maya tell me not to.”

“I ain't scared of her mother-fucking ass,” Wocky snapped. “I don't care if she's a woman, I'll knock the whipping chick out cause she ain't no lady.”

Pearl couldn't help but giggle and grin with Wocky. “So, have you made any new friends in prison?” asked Pearl.

“Yeah,” Wocky replied. “Just became friends with this guy called Luke Atmey. He's so cool man! He looked at me and straight away he knew I didn't do it.”

“Wow! That sounds amazing,” Pearl cried out. “He sounds really nice. His name sounds familiar, does he have a weird nose?”

“He's proper cool, man.” Wocky nodded and then said: “Luke does have a weird nose, like and and pointy. He's a cross between Pikachu, Pinocchio and Sherlock Holmes.”

“That sounds funny and cute,” Pearl exclaimed. “Just wondering cause I think I've heard of him before. His name sounds a lot like look at me.

“Haha I only just noticed.” Then the room became silent, but the warm atmosphere between them remained the same. It had been something Wocky thought about for a while. If he hadn't have gone head over heels over Desirée, he could see himself dating Pearl. He heard from her friends that she really likes him, though Pearl hadn't clearly spelt it out for him. He was in prison now, he had nothing to lose he decided to ask: “Pearly do you like me or something?”

“Off course I do Wocky,” Pearl replied. “I mean you are my special someone...” Pearl couldn't continue and as she came silent again she blushed.

“Aww ain't you a nice chick.” Wocky smirked placing his palm on the window. “Then shouldn't Maya be on our side then?”

“That's what I thought,” Pearl replied. “But she's been working with Miss Franzy for a while. She's always busy and doesn't get much free time to herself. Don't worry Wocky, I know you were a good boyfriend to Dessie; you would never hurt her. I'll help fight for your re-trial. Sorry Wocky I gotta go, Mystic Maya will be wondering where I am. Take care Wocky, I love you.” Pearl left the detention center as happy as can be. Wocky smiled at her. What he liked about Pearl was how she optimistic and cheerful.

~~~~

“Morning Mommy Iris,” Trucy yawned out. The sunshine glistened through the window. Iris was near the kitchen making breakfast that woke up Trucy's nostrils. Phoenix was still fast asleep on the sofa and the newspaper was resting on head. Trucy claimed the newspaper and said to herself: “Let's see if Uncle Valant and his boyfriend's in the papers today?” She unfolded the papers and slammed her fists in horror. “WHAT THE FUCK?” Trucy shouted as she read the front cover of the newspaper. She felt tempted to tear the front cover apart. Her outburst had even woken up Phoenix who responded by jumping of the sofa and rolling over to the TV.

“Are you okay Trucy?” gasped Iris, who innocently passed her some orange juice.

“This article is just madness!”

“What does it say?” Iris wrapped her arms around her.

“Trucy what I told you about swearing?” Phoenix mumbled, but his voice was half-dead compared to the rest of the world.

“Prosecuting Princess!” Trucy could not contain her outrage. She showed Iris the front cover. Franziska Von Karma stood beautifully in pride. Maya Fey was by her side with a bubbly look on her face. The newspaper wrote in fat black letters: Franziska Von Karma: Prosecuting Princess. Trucy began to read on in disgust – it was not a pleasant way to start the morning. “Beautiful and sexy Franziska Von Karma has once again kept her reputation as a prosecuting princess by proving Wocky Kitaki guilty of rape. Her interview with presenter Lotta Hart will broadcasted on Channel Four Thursday evening at 8:30. The interview with Lotta Hart will answer questions that many have wanted answers too. Such as Franziska's unlikely friendship with spirit medium, Maya Fey, her work, life without her parents and the breakdown of her marriage with Adrian Andrews. What kind of a newspaper this is?”

“Sounds interesting,” Phoenix mumbled.

“You okay Feenie?” asked Iris.

“Yeah I'm fine,” Phoenix replied, but only loud enough for Trucy to hear.

“Daddy's had another late night.”

“Your breakfast is ready you two,” Iris replied as she passed four plates onto the table. “Is Mr. Justice ready??”

“I'll get Apollo,” Trucy got out of her seat and knocked on her bedroom door. “Polly breakfast is ready!” Apollo quickly came out of the room. His hair was different than usual, it was more spiky and scruffy. Apollo had no idea what Phoenix was doing rolling about on the floor. Trucy whispered to Apollo: “he's still sleepy. Must have had a late night.”

Finally Phoenix got up from the floor, and sat on the bale. The smell of bacon and eggs was the reason.

Last edited by Chloe on Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Awww! The Wocky/Pearl bits were so cute~~! Keep going I want to see what happens next!! :will:

Wow, that is awesome! Just awesome...

April's Little Prince. (One shot for the kink meme.)Topic%20Title

Title: April's Little Prince
Pairing: April/Daryan (as a mother/son bonding)
Notes: So this is another kink meme one shot. The OP of the prompt wanted April to be Daryan's adoptive mother due to fact she is nine years older. It was a fun unique prompt. Yep, it's another cracky one-shot.

Spoiler: April's Little Prince
“Daryan, I got a present for you!” April announced.

“Oh wow,” cried out six-year-old Daryan. “What is it Mommy?”

“Come to your mommy and found out Baby?”

Daryan threw himself onto April's lap. April giggled as she got a brown box from her handbag as pink as her hair. April opened up the box and inside was a glistening locket. The charm attached was shaped as a shark with an encrusted sapphire on it. April showed Daryan it's golden back and it had words on it.

“Can you read what it says?” April asked.

“To Daryan, with love, Mommy. What ever happens you will always be my little prince.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Sixteen Years Later~~~~~~~~~~~

April felt like she was about to cry.

She could not bear seeing him like this. Daryan was too talented, sweet and too beautiful to be humiliated in such a mean fashion. He could face death, and he was all April had left now. She was not going to lose him in the same way she lost her lover, Redd White. Watching him emotionally wreaked in the back of the detention center made her remember how painful it was to lose her close companion, Redd White.
She was lucky to have been let of the loose. The court considered her being tried as an accomplice to murder, but the attorney she hired said it would be useless and she got of the hook. Meanwhile Redd was sentenced to death. After Red's conviction, April received help for her bipolar disorder, she didn't want the help, although she needed it. Social services said they would have taken Daryan away.

It was the first time April May had felt regret. Daryan had meant the world to her, and she worked so hard just to call him her son. It certainly wasn't an easy one. Redd White had kidnapped Daryan from an orphanage. He was planning on selling him on Ebay. April thought it was cruel, and this was when her bouncy chests came in handy. She seduced Redd, until he allowed April to adopt him. She loved the power of her bouncy breasts. She was fifteen when she adopted Dayran, Redd gave her a false birth certificate to help her.

After all these years she still saw the little cute Daryan Cresend. Black locks of hair galore and he loved to experiment with his hair and music. The fact that Daryan would always snuggle up to her chest whispering "I love you so much Mom," that kept her going when she didn't have Redd or her job. She worked as an escort until Daryan was fourteen. Watching her son make his steps to success and stardom made her the happiest woman in the world.

She didn't care if he was a murderer – he was her baby. Everyone had rejected him, even the members of his band like the friendly Klavier Gavin. Not even her own seduction could convince them to support Daryan, So she prayed. April was not a religious person, but she prayed for precious Daryan. "God, please have mercy on my baby," she muttered to herself.

"Mom..." Daryan stared at her with glistening eyes.

"Daryan, my baby..." April's scarlet nails clicked on the glass, and she face rested against the glass. She suddenly began to panic. "Are you okay? Is anyone raping you? Are they beating you up? Please tell me they're not!"

"Mom, I'm fine." Daryan grinned. "I'm so glad you came to see me."

"Thank goodness," April didn't want her son to see her cry. She thought Daryan was being a bit too calm for a murderer. It was a image she refused to keep in her head. He had smuggled a cocoon from Borginia and their laws were much different there. Smuggling the kind of cocoons Daryan and his accomplice Machi did would get you executed. April personally thought it was a stupid. If it weren't for the stupid laws over there, Daryan wouldn't have had to shoot the idiot.

Daryan was just trying to find a cure for the chief's son. All out of the goodness of his heart. If only the interpol agent had just let him take the cocoon.

"I've been a bad boy," Daryan admitted.

"I don't care," April confessed. "You're still my baby. If anyone dares to lay a finger on my..."

"Stop it..." Daryan demanded. "NO ONE LOVES ME NOW! NOT EVEN YOU! NO ONE CARES ABOUT ME ANYMORE! I'VE FALLEN FROM MY STARDOM!" He was wailing and his hair was flying around as if he was being raped by a hurricane. April's heart had been broken. For the first time in her life she had experienced true heart ache. Not just being whiny from the bipolar; true heart ache. 

"I mean it Daryan," April whispered, choking in her tears. She couldn't take her eyes off her adopted son. All the hard work and desperation for money had been for him. She wasn't going to let it go to waste. "You'll always be my star and my little baby prince."

"Mom...Mom," Daryan had calmed down and just repeated his words over and over again. "I love you Mom."

"I love you too Baby."

True love is forever.

This is quite amusing, even if I don't like the Apollo/Trucy pairing. The title matches the story. It's quite silly, but silly in a good way, although a few times, like the part with Edgeworth having thought Phoenix was dead for eight years and that someone had replaced him, went a tiny bit too far in my opinion (at least for my tastes which don't matter in the long run). It's good. ^_^
Proud Supporter of Phoenix/Iris, Ron/Dessie, Klavier/Ema, and Apollo/Vera
Fanfics Updated-12/25

Thanks for the reviews guys. Glad to hear you're still liking it. :franny:
Spoiler: Chapter Seven: Mysterious Parents
So it seemed that Thalassa had no idea about what happened between Trucy and Apollo. She was happy for Phoenix and Iris's engagement and thought that Iris would be a good role model for Trucy. Overall, it had been a pleasant day. Phoenix and Iris kept going off to do their own thing which pretty much left the two alone with Thalassa most of the day. The five of them were now gathered round the sofa of Phoenix's department watching TV together. It was a Thursday night and it was coming up to half eight. That certain show was going to be on, the one where the prosecuting princess was going to appear.

“Why do we have to watch this Daddy?” Trucy asked Phoenix. Her head was resting on Apollo's chest and legs were on Iris's lap.

“Cause there's nothing else interesting on,” Phoenix replied.

“She hurt Apollo,” Trucy reminded Phoenix. “She didn't get penalty or anything. You got set up and you got disbarred!”

“I'm taking my bar exam next week,” Phoenix announced.

“When you get back, you're gonna wipe that foolish smile of her face aren't you Daddy?”

“For my own amusement, yes.”

“I'm sure she's very nice once you get to know her,” interrupted Iris.

“You're too nice Mommy Iris,” Trucy told her.

The main focus in the room was the loud woman with the afro on the screen. She was wearing an apple green dress as she made her way to the stage. “Hello and welcome to Chat a Lotta Hart,” the woman said as she sat on a bronze chair which seemed to be made of sequins. “We have a got a show for you cause tonight, I'll be interviewing Maya Fey and Franziska Von Karma. How about that everybody?” The crowd gave a round of applause, some even whistling.

“Do not want!” Trucy muttered.

“Plus Max Galactica and Valant Gramarye are perform their Bravo de la Coeur routine, so don't miss out!”

“Uncle Valant and his boyfriend are on,” Trucy cried out. “I wanna see that!”

“Apollo, can I talk to you in private?” Thalassa asked.

“Sure mom,” Apollo replied. He didn't want to watch Franziska talking about herself on TV, so Thalassa just gave him a blessing. Trucy slipped onto the floor and looked at Apollo, with a nervous expression on her face. Apollo and Thalassa walked into a spare bedroom. The door was closed behind them and everything was silent. Thalassa had a much more serious look on her face, but at the same time a pinch of sadness. What she was going say, Apollo didn't know but he guessed it was bad. Maybe she knew about he did with Trucy. It explained Trucy's nervous expression on her face. Perhaps she wanted to ask questions, just like how Phoenix asked him. “What is it mom?”

“This is something I should have told you,” Thalassa explained. “... and them?”

“Them?”

“We never really had a proper talk about your father, have we?”

“Come to think it, we haven't,” Apollo replied. “I would like to know a bit about him.”

“Well, I don't know how to start this but I cheated on my first husband,” Thalassa confessed. “My father disgraced me for it. I deserved it though.”

“Why?”

“It was cruel of me to let you my dead husband was your father, when he isn't your biological father.”

“You mean he wasn't my father?”

“No,” Thalassa shook her head. She help Apollo in her arms and almost cried. “I'm so sorry for everything.” Apollo could feel her pain in her apology. She was still shrouded in mystery. And the mystery of his father was about to unfold. “I met him in London and we had a short fling.”

“Do you remember his name?” Apollo asked.

“Yes, it was Diego Armando.” Thalassa took out two photographs from her pocket. The first one was an old one, Thalassa was sitting next to a man with jet black hair with a charming grin. He was wearing red shirt and a black tie close to the shade of red Apollo was wearing. The second picture was a more recent one with a man who inverted the man in the first picture: pure white hair, green shirt, white tie and a visor over his eyes. The second one was the most haunting, he looked as if he was in prison. “He's in prison now, convicted of murder. Diego should have been executed a few years ago, but they kept postponing his execution. He was a lawyer too before he was in a coma. When he woke up, he was a prosecutor for a while.”

“Who did he kill?” Apollo asked.

“Misty Fey,” Thalassa responded. The name was similar to Maya Fey, could she perhaps be a relative? “Apollo... Diego was a nice man, he didn't want to kill her. She was the mother of the woman he loved.” A sudden thought had occurred to Apollo; could Maya Fey have been his father's lover?

“Does he know about me?”

“I just told him,” Thalassa admitted. “It's a really complicated story. You should visit him in prison.”

“I probably have no choice,” Apollo said. He was happy to know his father was still alive, but disappointed that he turned out to be a killer. He didn't know weather to like him or not. Visiting him would probably be the only way to solve the solution. Inside he hoped that he didn't end up like Diego. “I'll visit him tomorrow.” He couldn't really be angry with either of them. He didn't know the full side of Diego's story and he knew that Thalassa's memory and sight vanished from getting shot. She was very fortunate to have recovered. Apollo thought had such mysterious parents.

~~~

“Maya Fey, you've an amazing guest for the show,” Lotta said in glee. “Now let's welcome our next guest, the lovely and gorgeous prosecutor: Franziska Von Karma!”

“Boo!” Trucy jeered in contrast to the cheering audience on the screen. Her thumb pointed on the floor for proof. Her jeer was even deeper when Franziska bowed to the audience. Trucy then went on to say: “Miss Von Karma, you shouldn't be getting any cheers because you hurt Apollo.”

“Well Franziska, it is an amazing honor to have you in my show tonight!” Lotta showered the prosecuting princess with praise.

“Thank you, Lotta Hart.”

“No whips this time,” Lotta mentioned. “Phew I'm safe. Now Franziska you've been in the headlines a lot recently. They been calling you The Prosecuting Princess, how do you feel being called that?”

“I love the name,” Franziska giggled.

“It was my idea!” Maya clapped her hands in excitement. “I'm the Spiritual Princess and she's the Prosecuting Princess. Since I wrote that on twitter it's been going round like anything. The internet is so powerful; it's scary. ”

“Foolish and spiritual describes you clearly in two words Maya Fey,” said Franziska.

“Franziska's gross – she kisses women!” Trucy was trying to find more reasons to hate Franziska. To her surprise, she found that her ex-wife, Adrian Andrews was a woman. Trucy had nothing against homosexuality, she couldn't after being involved with activities involving incest. Not that she hated it in the first place.

“So you don't find kissing your brother passionately gross then?” chuckled Phoenix.

“No.”

“I think incest is more gross than lesbians,” teased Phoenix.

Trucy replied, “Apollo's a good kisser.”

“Now you and Maya Fey formed an unlikely close friendship,” Lotta continued. “You two met each other quite a couple of times before. So how did you start becoming friends?”

Franziska looked as Maya as a cue to speak.

“It started after Nick got disbarred,” Maya said, “I was out one night and I suddenly got attacked and almost got killed. That's when Franziska rescued me.”

“Oh my lawd!”

“It was frightening,” Maya replied. “I couldn't even think straight. It was all dark and my cheek was getting scratched against the wall...”

Maya fell silent.

“Take your time Maya,” instructed Lotta.

“He tried to rape me,” Maya continued as she grabbed on Franziska's cuffs. “I feel so grateful to be alive. If Franziska hadn't have arrived, I'd most likely be dead now.”

“How did you know he was man?” Lotta asked. The cameras rolled back to Maya and also showed Franziska glaring at Lotta.

“I felt his thing bang against my leg...”

“So Franziska, how did you found the scene?”

“It was the day after I returned to Los Angeles,” Franziska replied. By the look of her face, it seemed she really wanted to say: what a foolish bunch of questions. “I was walking home from a late night and I heard screaming. It sounded familiar so I tried to find out who it was, that was when I witnessed the attack. The man was wearing a black cloak. Unfortunately, I never really got a clear view of his face. ”

“Did you stop him straight away? Did you say anything to him, Franziska?” Lotta asked curiously, as if she was on the edge on her seat.

“I didn't need to think,” Franziska said. “I just whipped him until he ran away. I couldn't catch up with him. So I checked over the woman who was crying and realized it was Maya Fey. She was crying, shaken and her clothes were torn.” Franziska didn't seem to be showing any nervous habits, so maybe she was telling the truth. Trucy couldn't perceive anything was fishy, but that didn't change her opinion of Franziska.

“That was a brave thing for you to do,” Lotta told Franziska. “Well I've would never have thought your friendship would have started from such a traumatic experience. Speaking of traumatic experiences, how has your life been without your parents?”

“It was tough,” Franziska admitted. “But I had to do my best to be perfect. My father was a genius and a perfect father. At his funeral...”

It looked as if Franziska was trying to hold back the tears. She was trying so hard not to cry.

“At his funeral,” Franziska continued. “It was hard not to cry. My father told me that if I wanted to be perfect, I should never cry, so I didn't. I hated Phoenix Wright for it, and I vowed one day I'll defeat him defeat in court. I was under a lot of pressure, but I knew I had to do it for my father. Nowadays I do it for my own perfection. The moment Phoenix Wright was disbarred, I knew one day he would be back. When he comes back I will defeat him.”

“So you thought he was innocent of the forged evidence the whole time?” Lotta asked.

“Of course,” Franziska nodded at her question. “He's too foolishly dumb to think up something like that.”

“MY DADDY'S NOT DUMB!”

“Calm down Trucy,” demanded Phoenix.

“And every cloud has a silver lining,” Lotta announced. “Now Franziska your marriage with Adrian Andrews came to a bitter end last year.”

“It was good when it lasted,” Franziska told them. “And it wasn't as bitter has the paparazzi make it out to be.”

“Divorce is always sad though,” added Maya.

“So while you and Maya were friends you were dating Adrian, then three years later, you decided to get married. Let's have a look at this picture.” The clip of Lotta talking to Maya and Franziska had vanished. A picture invaded the screen. A white silk hung around Franziska, with her arms around a blonde girl with glasses. They lips were curled into a smile. All in a row were silver bells glistening around the pair. Behind them was Maya and a man in a magenta suit with a cravat upon him. A dark ponytail was visible on his left shoulder.

“That's Edgeworth over there.” Phoenix recognized him in an instant. “I wonder if he's still got that ponytail?”

“So that's him.” Trucy had heard a lot about Miles Edgeworth. He was childhood friends with her adoptive father and was also a rival prosecutor. At some point, Trucy knew that Apollo would meet him one day – weather it was in public or the courtroom. Franziska going on about her marriage with Adrian. How close and intimate they were and how much trust there was between them. Trucy believed the only reasons anyone would date Franziska was for her beauty and money. Perhaps she was about to be proven wrong.

“I do not regret marrying her, nor do I regret the divorce.” The camera zoomed into Franziska flicked back her fringe and then Trucy spotted her fingers: they were wobbly. She was showing her nerves. “Adrian Andrews and I are still very good friends.”

“Do you think your sexuality has effected your life?”

“What a foolish question,” Franziska chuckled. “In the court of law, only two things are important, the power of evidence and the power of my whip. So no, it hasn't changed my career one bit.”

“One last question, if you weren't a prosecutor, what would you have been or wanted to be?” Lotta asked. Her enthusiasm returned.

“A foolishly tricky question...”

“Say spirit medium,” Maya told Franziska.

“No, I do not want to be a spirit medium, Maya Fey.”

“Maya gave us a picture of you doing ballet,” Lotta said. “Let's show them now.” A young girl around ten wearing ballet shoes and a pink tutu shined on the photograph. Her arms were stretched out with her right leg bent as if she was doing a twirl. The hair in a ponytail, matched Franziska's aquamarine hair. “So do you think you would have continued with the dancing if you hadn't have become a prosecutor?”

“Maybe I would have,” Franziska replied. She then turned and glared at Maya. “Maya why did you show them that?”

“Cause you look cute in that picture.”

“Aww!” the audience cried out and it weren't that long before Lotta joined in.

“Maybe next time you'll be back as a couple.” Lotta chuckled. “Unfortunately that's all we have time for. Thank you my guests, thanks for the lovely audience and also thank you for watching. Tune in next week, same time. Goodnight everyone.”

The screen turned black.

“That explains why Maya was acting weird,” Phoenix confirmed. “I think I know who attacked her!”

“Who?” asked Iris. “Why would someone want to attack my cousin?”

“Kristoph Gavin,” said Phoenix. He saw the look of concern appear on Iris's face. “What's wrong Iris.”

“Krissi...” Iris whispered. “I know that name, he dated her. Should I mention her name?”

“Who Mommy Iris?” Trucy asked in curiosity of excitement.

“Iris,” Phoenix approached Iris, and laid his hand of his fiancée's shoulder. “You're not living in her shadow anymore. Best you forget about her, and not mention her name.” He then kissed her forehead.

~~~~~

Thalassa gave her children a kiss goodnight and left Phoenix's department. Apollo was quite surprised Phoenix still let him share a room with Trucy. Since Iris's arrival it looked as if Phoenix was back to his normal self. He had been listening to Trucy go on about that show. Apollo was a still thankful for his mother for missing the entire show.

“Uncle Valant and his boyfriend were amazing!” Trucy cried out so suddenly. “You should have seen that bit. Max has such a cute singing voice and their illusions were great.”

“So Miss Fey was saved by Miss Von Karma?” Apollo asked. He heard Trucy mention it earlier.

“So she claims,” Trucy said to Apollo. “I still think Miss Von Karma's a bitch.”

“Funny she didn't mention anything about reporting the crime?”

“Probably cause the person who tried to kill Maya was Miss Von Karma,” Trucy announced. “She forced her to stay away from Daddy and used her for her own desires. ”

“You hate that her don't you?” Apollo knew her answer.

“Hell yeah! I hate her! I hate her so much!”

He was right. He couldn't think of a motive for Franziska killing Maya, although he knew why Trucy would think that way. That trial had not gone out of her mind nor did it escapee Apollo. The first time he felt like a failure in court.

“Why else would a nice girl like Maya be hanging around a bitch like her?” Trucy asked.

“Maybe cause Maya really nice or Miss Von Karma hasn't shown her nice side to us,” was Apollo's response.

“Still, I wonder why Maya ditched Daddy. Maybe Franziska's partly responsible but maybe there's more to it.?”

“Okay, let's have a Franziska-Von-Karma-free week starting now!” Apollo was starting to get sick of hearing that name.

“That's a good idea Polly.” Trucy had agreed. “So what did Mom say to you?” Her tone became more serious with a drop of panic, also. “She doesn't does she?”

“About me and you?” Apollo whispered, “she hasn't got a clue.” His tone became more louder now. “Actually, we were talking about my father.”

“Like getting to know him, well it's too bad both of our real daddies are dead.”

“Well, Mom said the person I thought was my dad wasn't really my dad.”

“Really?” Trucy gasped. “Mom tell you about your real dad then?”

“I know he's in prison,” Apollo replied. He felt his waist becoming covered by Trucy's delicate arms. He had so much to tell, his tongue began to procrastinate. “He has some sort of relationship with Miss Fey. He should have been executed by now, but he's still alive. I'm visiting him tomorrow.”

“I'll come with you,” Trucy offered. “It should be great meeting your father at last.”

“I don't think it's gonna be all happy families,” admitted Apollo.

Trucy tip-toed to the door and got down to her knees. “I guess Daddy''s having fun with Mommy Iris,” Trucy said. She was watching the pair of them snuggle up on the sofa. Trucy was trying to keep as quiet as possible. “Looks like Daddy's gonna get laid at last.”

Apollo told her: “Trucy, you should know it isn't normal to watch your father having sex.”

“Shush Apollo,” Trucy exclaimed. “He'd probably spy on us if he knew we were doing it. Hmm, Iris's underwear is boring?” she whispered.

“You're not wearing underwear at all,” Apollo confirmed since being able to see Trucy's buttocks.

“You find that exciting, right?”

“Um... k-kinda.”

“Aww Mommy Iris is shy,” Trucy could see a topless Iris exploding herself onto Phoenix. “I think she'd make a great mom.” Just as she caught a glimpse of her father taking his jeans off, she felt herself being swept away by Apollo's arm. He threw her onto her bed. As her back bounced on the mattress her legs were spread out. “Too bad we can't do it now.”

“That would be insane,” Apollo said bluntly. Trucy leaned over to Apollo and fiddled with his hair. “Not that insanity bothers you.” Trucy responded by kissing his cheeks. Trucy's phone vibrated on bed and she picked it up. She saw Pearl's picture come up and she pressed a button and held the phone on her ear.

“Hi Pearl,” Trucy said. “You're calling pretty late!”

Late indeed: it was one o'clock in the morning.

“Trucy! Trucy! Trucy!” Apollo could hear Pearl's cries through the phone. “It's amazing! It's amazing!”

“Hey calm down Pearl,” Trucy gasped. “What is it?”

“Wocky's been released on bail, and Mystic Maya said it was okay for him to stay over tonight.”

“That's awesome,” Trucy said.

“That's not the most awesome part!” Pearl shrieked. “...”

“...”

“Wocky is my BOYFRIEND!” Pearl exclaimed in excitement.

“Congratulations, Pearls.”

“Trucy, are you with your special someone?” Pearl asked. “It's Mr. Polly right?”

“Yep,” Trucy replied. “My special someone is with me in bed. Hold on I'll put you on loud speaker phone.”

Apollo didn't know weather it was a good idea or not. It was awkward enough listening to Phoenix's panting and his fiancée's moaning. At least the loud speaker would mute it a bit, but what if Phoenix mistook it for something else. Trucy had Pearl and Wocky on loud speaker phone.

“Sup Apollo?” Wocky cheered through the phone. “Passing ya a high five through the phone!”

“Same here,” said Apollo.

“Wocky's made an appeal for a retrial,” Pearl told them. “It's been approved! The trial is next week, Thursday morning.”

“You be my lawyer yeah Apollo?” Wocky requested.

“Of course Wocky.” Apollo had to make it up to him. He still felt like a failure for Wocky's guilty verdict.

“My friend Luke said he'll be sending you letter,” Wocky told him. Though the way he talked it sounded like he was shouting. “I didn't know your address so I gave him Trucy's instead.”

“That's all right, Polly's living with us anyway!” Trucy pondered wondering what was going on in the living room.

“Please don't let Miss Franzy know?” Pearl requested. “If she knows, she'll stop me be from testifying.”

“You're going to testify?” Apollo asked.

“Of course I am,” Pearl nodded as she spoke. “As a witness for the defense.”

“Pearl that's brilliant,” Apollo exclaimed. His Chords of Steel had been put into good use.

“This is like what happens in fairy tales,” Pearl explained. She giggled in the process. “Instead it's the prince that;s in trouble and the princess tries to save him.”

“That's sweet Pearl,” Trucy awed, snuggling herself in Apollo with the phone in her hand.

“Well, I'll see you on Saturday at Wocky's house,” Pearl said. “Goodnight Trucy! Goodnight Mr. Polly.”

“Night to you too.”

“Peace!” Wocky boomed. Then they were cut off.

Last edited by Chloe on Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:14 am, edited 4 times in total.

Once again, GREAT CHAPTER! :will: I am really hooked now! I can't wait to see what Pearly says in her testimony! :will:

Good chapter, the odd mistake here and there, but otherwise a good chapter. I can't wait til the next chapter, this one has so many twists in it, I love it!

Re: April's Little Prince. (One shot for the kink meme.)Topic%20Title

lame alert

that s absolutely awesome!! You've done the characters quite well.its also quite unusual - not may have used daryan ad april, let alone as a mother son relationship.

Selling kids on ebay!!!!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :godot: :godot: :godot: :godot:
Image My fanfic fanart
Click the sig for my graphics :) requests taken.
Deviantart
sig nd avvi thanx 2 my boredom:)
Re: April's Little Prince. (One shot for the kink meme.)Topic%20Title

ilygodot wrote:
that s absolutely awesome!! You've done the characters quite well.its also quite unusual - not may have used daryan ad april, let alone as a mother son relationship.

Selling kids on ebay!!!!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :godot: :godot: :godot: :godot:

Thanks. =)

I never would have thought of it too if it weren't for that OP. Haha it was fun to write though. I can imagine Redd selling kids on ebay. *bricked*
Page 2 of 5 [ 180 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Board index » Present Evidence » Present Testimony