Board index » Present Evidence » Present Testimony

Page 1 of 1[ 15 posts ]

OC Contest 2015: Fanfiction Entry ThreadTopic%20Title

元・超会社員級の管理人

This is the entry submission thread for the fanart division of the 2015 OC Contest! Please review the rules before posting here.

When you're satisfied with your entry, please post it with the following format:

Entrant's Name:
Entrant's Website: (optional)
Character's Name:
Brief Physical Description:
Brief Personality Description:
Connection to canon characters (if applicable):
Brief Background:
Link to entry:

We encourage you to post your entry in this forum as well if you haven't already. Good luck to all!
Hi! I've largely stepped back from C-R due to life stuff. Please contact one of the other staff members for help!

Wooster wrote:
If there was such a thing as the "Wooster Seal of Approval", this post would get it.
Re: OC Contest 2015: Fanfiction Entry ThreadTopic%20Title

The Edgy Attorney

Spoiler: Olen Allie Dupin
Entrant's Name: Mr.Edge

Character's Name: Olen Allie Dupin

Brief Physical Description: Slightly taller than Naruhodō and slim, with a freckled round face and wavy, short reddish-brown hair. A velvet color on the front of his vest with a striped orange layer on the back of said vest hangs his white dress shirt and a blue ascot around his collar. Wears black trousers over his blue shoes. The back of the vest is cover by his black frock coat, and is rarely seen without his blue bollman hat and his red gloves.

Brief Personality Description: Olen considers himself to be the greatest detective in all of London, even though his work ethics paint an entirely different story. Famed for (somehow) bringing down notorious serial killers, Olen boasts about himself at every opportunity he's given, and will sometimes make up complex tongue-twisters to make himself sound smarter than those he look down on. He's very hammy and excitable at times and attempts to make overly-dramatic entrances, injuring himself or others in doing so. He's too trusting of others, and will sometimes make illogical conclusions about cases.

However, what he lacks in logical thinking he makes up for with his kindness and respect toward others, his determination to bring a criminal to justice and his great sense of responsibility in protecting the civilians of London, England, regardless of their social status in society.

Connection to canon characters: A detective in charge of a number of Ryūnosuke's cases involving Jack the Ripper.

Brief Background: Growing up in London he always idolized his father, who was a successful detective, and has always dream of becoming a detective as talented as he is. He failed the bar exam twice, but he wasn't going to let his failure deteriorate him away from his goal in life. He went on to complete his third exam and begin his career as a detective in multiple serial killings. He first gotten his fame after a lucky breakthrough in the investigation of the random killings of the locals in London, and was able to apprehend the killer before he escape. Olen is then assigned to investigate a series of killings committed by someone who goes under the name of "Jack the Ripper".

Link to entry:https://docs.google.com/document/d/15MwhwFvHHye84t8-erCf2Zd_jh3Ngd90rZMmJJkqhwg/edit?usp=sharing

The fate of two worlds lies in the hands of three lawyers...

A crossover nobody asked for coming never

Objection!

Spoiler: Leighton Gardiner
Entrant's Name: Diana (AceFangirl)

Entrant's Website: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/2965390/Diana-E-Gray

Character's Name: Leighton Gardiner (also known as Leigh Greenwald)

Brief Physical Description: Leighton is a blonde attractive female with striking blue eyes. She is not very tall, only standing at about 5'4". Her build is slight and as befits a musician, she has long, thin fingers. She dresses in fashionable Victorian dresses of mostly bright colors that compliment her complexion (she has an extensive wardrobe). When masquerading as Leigh, she tucks her hair inside a wig of the same color and wears plain but stylish suits that hide her figure. She's become a master of adjusting facial expressions, voice, and gait to fit whichever persona she is currently using. Her nervous tic is fiddling with her fingers, often tapping out music that she knows by heart. It's so ingrained that most of the time, she isn't aware of it herself.

Brief Personality Description: Leighton Gardiner is a willful young woman who gets what she wants one way or another. She's resourceful and quick on her feet. She never backs down from a challenge and only begins to consider the consequences when a challenge becomes a serious threat to her or her identity as Leigh. As a result, her confidence is usually on point. She's able to look at a situation from all angles and see potential outcomes, which aids in her quick decision-making. She's intensely logical and determined and always seeks justice in her trials. Because she idealized courtroom proceedings as a child, she couldn't imagine it any other way. She's very proud of her work, especially when she wins a trial. However, she tends to get lost in music and it often is a disadvantage (her nervous tic).

Connection to canon characters (if applicable): Leighton meets Sherlock Holmes through her work in the courthouse. Although not depicted in this story, it is more than probable that she would know or meet other characters in the line of her work.

Brief Background: Leighton grew up surrounded by the legal system. Her father is a judge and would often regale his daughter with stories of court proceedings, which her mother decidedly did not approve of. Under her mother's tutelage, Leighton became a perfect lady and began practicing the piano. It quickly grew into a passion, but her favorite part of any day was hearing her father's stories when he arrived home from work.
Leighton's mother passed when Leighton was eight, and as a sign of respect (or perhaps because it was too painful), Mr. Gardiner stopped telling his daughter stories of court. Leighton threw herself into piano to fill the void and established herself as a prodigy. However, it didn't help. Leighton still missed the excitement of the courtroom, but as a woman, the world was barred to her. So she bided her time, waiting for a day when things would change and she could enter the place she'd only heard about in stories.
When Leighton turned 22, all her friends were worried about finding husbands and making homes, but Leighton was studying for the bar in secret and working on hiring a maid to assist her in her plan. Finally, everything came to fruition. She passed the bar and became a prosecutor as Leigh Greenwald, with a faithful maid Joanna to help her and excuses ready for every possible query someone could throw at her. She could finally do what she'd dreamed of doing since she was a little girl. Leighton quickly attained success in the legal world (partly due to extensive studying and partly due to natural talent) and became a rising star. She was a perilous mixture of careful and confident, but no one had even come close to discovering her secret.
Our story begins about a year after Leighton begins to practice at the Old Bailey, on a day when she meets a man her disguise may not fool...

Link to entry: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11583158/1/Leighton

Will fight 4 Gumshoe's financial safety

:udgey: :udgey: :udgey:
Entrant's Name: Clydell
Entrant's Website: Tumblr user haveanicetragedy and askalfendilayton (EDIT: just to clarify, this means that I am one person running two blogs, not that I have made a joint entry with somebody else)
Character's Name: Jeremy Beccaria

Spoiler:

Brief Physical Description: Beccaria is tall, about 6’1”, and lean, with short grey hair and glasses. He typically wears a brown suit with a dark blue necktie, with a black judge’s robe draped over the top when he is presiding over a case. He is also often seen carrying one or two thick books.

Brief Personality Description: Beccaria takes the impartial and unbiased role of a judge seriously, to the point of having to consciously remember to cast it aside when he is not presiding over a case. He often appears as serious and unsympathetic, but despite his hard exterior, he does care for those around him and wishes for them to be spared of hardship.

True to his name – taken from Jeremy Bentham and Cesare Beccaria, two key criminologists involved in the classical theory of criminal behaviour – he often believes that people make decisions based on rational thought, and therefore, are fully aware of their wrongdoing. He has mixed feelings about this aspect of humanity, but often finds himself undergoing ‘rational’ thought processes when it comes to measuring up others’ worth, a habit he is aware of and hates.

He has a deep love for academia, and it consumes his life more than he cares to admit. When faced with a situation he isn’t comfortable with, he uses reading as an escape, but if it is a particularly stressful situation he tends to be a careless when handling his book. To his dismay, this often leads to him accidentally tearing a page or two.

Connection to canon characters (if applicable): He was a mentor figure, and later a co-worker, to John Watson, Iris Watson’s father. While he barely knows Iris personally - though he has read all of her works - he worries about her, largely due to her connection with Sherlock Holmes. Being a judge, he has seen the worst crimes London is capable of, and doesn’t want her to get involved in the criminal world at all. Because of this, he dislikes Holmes considerably, though the other is unaware of this given that Beccaria doesn’t allow it to influence his judgements in the courtroom. They don’t communicate much outside it.

Brief Background: He spent the first twenty-seven years of his life in Italy. He undertook literary studies at university and was employed as a teacher until he was twenty-seven, before he was offered a job in London as a lecturer. While visiting London to make his decision, he found himself far more interested in the learning aspect of the university, and therefore, declined the offer and re-enrolled as a student. Given he had been reading the works of multiple criminologists at the time, which he found fascinating, he decided to study law with a minor in criminology.

It was in his second set of university years that he met John Watson, and they became close friends. Watson held the enthusiasm of youth that had begun to fade from Beccaria, while Beccaria had the sense and reason to guide Watson through his university experience in one piece.

After working as a lawyer and lecturer until he was forty-five, he was offered a position as a judge. Thrilled, he accepted, but he still considers himself a scholar. He keeps up to date with the most recent journals, while keeping a careful eye on Iris and her works.

Link to entry: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11607866/1/

Best of luck to everybody entering! Entries are looking amazing so far :godot:

I write to share my madness with all.

A Detective, a female Prosecutor, and a Judge? This is an interesting array of entries for this category. :udgey:

And from what I read there's stiff competition to be had here. I am halfway through my own entry, as of today. I'll be sure to finish the other half in the two weeks that are left, because I want to join you guys!

For now I'll share the title of my piece as a teaser of sorts: "Adventure of the Mysterious Crone".
I fell into fanfic hell many years ago. This place is my home now.

Will fight 4 Gumshoe's financial safety

Snowthefirst wrote:
A Detective, a female Prosecutor, and a Judge? This is an interesting array of entries for this category. :udgey:

And from what I read there's stiff competition to be had here. I am halfway through my own entry, as of today. I'll be sure to finish the other half in the two weeks that are left, because I want to join you guys!

For now I'll share the title of my piece as a teaser of sorts: "Adventure of the Mysterious Crone".

I am loving the array of entries as well, it's so interesting :will: I can't wait to see what you and others come up with! We need more entries!

The Edgy Attorney

Great to see that the fanfiction category is receiving more entries as of late. Keep up the good work, everyone! :will:
The fate of two worlds lies in the hands of three lawyers...

A crossover nobody asked for coming never

Sleep is for the week/weak

Oh, goodness, I am so nervous! This is the first time I'm entering a fandom contest... :meekins:

Entrant's Name: Shai (GyakutenShaiban)
Entrant's Website: http://shai-bro.tumblr.com/meetnadeshiko (more detail on Nadeshiko here!)
Character's Name: Nadeshiko Wakahisa
Brief Physical Description: 4'11'' (appears 5'3" with shoes). Dark brown eyes filled with determination. Perfectly curled, mid-back length, jet black hair. Small build. Small, round, sharp face. Always seen with a haughty expression. Wears Victorian clothes all the time.
Brief Personality Description: Rebellious, independent, stubborn. Acts high and mighty to the point of snobbishness, however, she is truly kind at heart, especially to those she cares about. Has an extreme soft spot for Susato. Flirts incessantly with Ryuunosuke and Asougi (particularly Asougi).
Connection to canon characters (if applicable): Best friends with Susato Mikotoba
Brief Background: Nadeshiko was raised in traditional ways under her mother, raising her to be a perfect Japanese woman. However, she did not turn out that way because of her natural rebelliousness and stubbornness. She studied under Susato's father at Teito Yuumei University, who influenced her to help change Japan's political system by being a legal assistant. She is on a quest to find her father—who was never present during her life at all—with only a locket apparently left to her.
Link to entry: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11635807/1 ... n-Japanese
Nayuki, I don't think we're in High School Star Musical anymore...

I write to share my madness with all.

Hi, everyone! I'm back with my entry. It's inside a spoiler folder to save space.

Spoiler:
Entrant's Name: Snowthefirst

Entrant's Website: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/2704127/Hi ... -the-First

Character's Name: Hope Natalie Vane (often shortened to Hope N. Vane) Also nicknamed “The Crone of the cemetery”

Brief Physical Description: Messy brown hair in thin lines that almost resemble tree branches, small, round eyes that are black. Has a hunched back as result of scoliosis, and a hooked nose she was born with, otherwise has a pretty face. Wears a simple, brown, hooded cloak to protect herself from weather while on the job, which is covered in a lacquer she created to glow green in the dark. Under said cloak is a dress and accessories one would expect a woman of her time period to wear, though said outfit is in all black and noticeably torn up and dirty. Always carries her shovel with her.

Brief Personality Description: Is an upbeat, if oddball person that has a love for the macabre. Has an unfortunate tendency to act as if she were always on the job, which includes measuring random people to estimate how big a hole she’d need to dig for them as well as predicting how they’d meet their end. As a result of her life as an outcast, she has rough language and poor social skills. Does have a soft spot for children, and they are the exception her habits outlined because she feels children are too young for something like death to apply. Has what could be considered a warped sense of humor and optimism- for example, having been told by the people around her that grave-digging was the only thing she was good for, she decided to play it up by modifying her appearance until resulting in how she currently looks like. She also insists on being a grave digger despite how bad for her back the job is.

Connection to canon characters (if applicable): Is a defendant and therefore Wright’s client. Conversed with Holmes and Iris Watson briefly before her trial, and befriends both of them over the course of the case.

Brief Background: When she was born with a hooked nose, her parents named her Hope in an attempt to ensure a better life when it turned out nothing could be done about her face. Despite this Hope grew up isolated from and mocked by everyone around her. This got worse during her teenage years, when she developed severe scoliosis, for which there was no adequate treatment for in her era. This resulted in a hunched back and days filled with pain. Many people began to predict that Hope would never amount to anything, and any attempt she made at bettering her prospects were met with failure. Eventually her parents could no longer support raising her and gave her up. Hope nearly fell into despair as a result of this, but was rescued by Descan Paz, the owner of a cemetery, who arranged with her parents to have her legally adopted in order to give her a stable residence and job in gravedigging. Despite the fact that digging was one of the worst things she could do with her condition, Hope accepted this arrangement at age 15 and has worked there ever since.

The events of “The Adventure of the Mysterious Crone” see her accused of murdering her beloved adoptive father Descan Paz. Unfortunately, not only is the evidence stacked against her, but she and Ryu have to deal with an overwhelmingly negative opinion against her and Descan.

Link to entry: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11617529/1 ... ious-Crone

This is the first time I'm entering this contest, so any feedback is much appreciated.
I fell into fanfic hell many years ago. This place is my home now.

Beware of the Dog

Spoiler: Amber Shadows
Entrant's Name: Viktoria von Karma
Character's Name: Amber Shadows
Brief Physical Description: Amber Shadows is a good-looking young woman with long, raven-black hair and rather fair skin. Like her name indicates, her eyes have got the colour of shining Amber. During the trial the story is mainly about, Amber has her hair down, is wearing a long, plain black dress which is a little more greyish than her hair and keeps her files inside a briefcase made of brown leather.
Brief Personality Description: Being able to see moving silhouettes where other people only see shadows on the wall, Amber has learned very quickly not to talk about what she thinks, especially not to her mentor Isaac Knight, who she mistrusts because he always doubted that she would be able to become a lawyer. In generally, she doesn’t trust other people very much. When she is upset or desperate, she normally tries not to show it. At the beginning, Amber doesn’t believe in having any chance of winning her first case Mr Knight leaves her alone with, until she realizes that giving up that easy would be the worst thing she could do both to herself and her client.
Connection to canon characters: At her first trial, Amber is facing Auchi as her opponent. Exactly like Norimoto suggests, he will return to Japan shortly after it, claim to have many years of experience and later meet Naruhodou in court.
Brief Background: Amber has (at least consciously) no memories regarding anything that had happened before she was found by Mr Knight inside the abandoned droshky. However, she inherited her power from her father, a very successful novelist whose name of course wasn’t “Shadows”. Although he was happily married (the couple Amber sees in the shadow of her charm are her parents), he didn’t tell his wife about his ability because he wasn’t sure how she would react. After Amber was born, she soon started talking about strange things and often got seizures, but he still didn’t want to talk about it because he saw how much Amber’s behaviour irritated his wife. Even as he became ill a few years later, he only told her that after his death she should give his charm to Amber as a hand-me-down. By wearing the charm, Amber stopped getting seizures, but started talking a lot about the strange things she saw, scaring her rather superstitious mother. When she couldn’t stand it anymore, she abandoned her inside the cab, taking the charm of before so that she passed out and missed everything.
Link to entry: http://www.forums.court-records.net/vie ... 11&t=31626

Yeah, that's what I did. Hope you like it, and if you don't, tell me anyway.

The Enigma

Holy crap...I finished it...I can't believe it...bring on the scotch. Props to you, Bolt and whoever else decided to extend the deadline.

Entrant's Name: Bramimond
Entrant's Website: https://www.wattpad.com/user/Bramimond
Character's Name: Fielding South
Occupation: Prosecutor, farmer (formerly), railroad worker (formerly)
Brief Physical Description: Wavy dirty blonde hair, stubble on face even after shaving, hazel eyes, thick eyebrows, 130 pounds, 5’8, wears an outfit similar to that of his brother’s military uniform, chiseled face, most of his face is burned so he wears a white cloth that covers most of it except his left eye
Brief Personality Description: During trials, Fielding tries to be calm and straightforward while presenting his arguments, though sometimes he tends to be a bit snarky, especially around Rhett. However, when his stammering problem arises and he endures the gossip of people- which happens often- he tends to shut himself up inside and think negatively on the world and himself, usually not wanting to go out and do anything for days. He suffers from low self-esteem and is a bit of a recluse. Yet deep down burns a passion for justice and his love to be a prosecutor and no matter what, he will do whatever it takes to bring the truth to light.
Connection to canon characters: Kazuma Asogi (rival)
Brief Background:
Spoiler:
Fielding was born to a family of farmers in Savannah, Georgia. When he was only a year old, his older brother- a drummer- was killed in action and his father died in crossfire looking for him during the Civil War. The damages from the war left him and his mother very poor, but they did the best they could with their remains, and got by with their tiny farm by growing produce and raising livestock. Growing up, he had a very bad stuttering problem so he never spoke much except in front of his mom, and he wasn’t able to go to school due to helping out on the farm all the time. Many people in the town thought he was mentally delayed. A lot of the kids made fun of him for it. One day when he was eight, a neighbor accused him of breaking into his ranch and letting out his sheep in the middle of the night. His mother tried to defend him, but since South wouldn’t speak up for himself, everyone believed he did it. However, when one of the townspeople said that he lacked the mental capacity to carry out such a crime, he snapped and went into deep detail as to why it couldn’t have been him, pointing out flaws in everyone’s theories and proving that it wasn’t he who let the sheep out, but that the lock was broken and the storm from the night before caused the gate to fly open. The neighbor was impressed and let him off the hook; South offered to fix his lock in return. As he did, the neighbor heard him singing and discovered that he didn’t stutter while doing so. When asked if he could play any musical instruments and finding out that he couldn’t, South was offered guitar lessons. He accepted and admitted that he really did let the sheep out at night, but only to keep them at his ranch so they could be safe from the storm until he could fix the gate latch. That very same year, the bank crashed and the Souths lost all of their money, soon finding that they weren’t able to support themselves. With no options left, they sold everything and their ranch (though he insisted on keeping his guitar), and the two moved to California. There his mother got a job at a sewing factory and he taught himself how to read and write. One of his mother’s coworkers had a son who also came over to teach him math. Even then, he still didn’t go to school because of his stuttering problem, but he kept practicing his singing and guitar to overcome it. Eventually when he was in his teens, his mother lost her job at the factory so in order to support her he got a job working at the railroads. A few months into his new job, he was severely injured when he was accidentally caught in a delayed blast of dynamite. It took him half a year to recover, and during this time he fell behind in his studies until one day he had a visitor: it was his old neighbor in Georgia. He said that he kept on thinking about the day South proved his case about the gate latch (even though he did end up being the one who let the sheep out). The way he presented his case with such logic and well in-depth thought as well as valid arguments despite his stuttering made him ask whether or not if South ever considered becoming a lawyer. South admitted he never did, but would be open to the idea. Turned out that his neighbor was a prosecutor, and came to California to work on some cases there. He invited South to come watch some of his trials and agreed to help him with his schooling as well as mentoring him on law after he recovered fully. Since then, South gained a strong interest in the legal field and studied rigorously under his neighbor’s guidance. His mother helped him with his stuttering now that she had more free time. Gradually, he became more confident and educated in his speaking abilities and education, and soon he was able to graduate and eventually became a lawyer. But his first trial didn’t turn out so well when he walked into the courtroom and everyone was staring at his burned face. Their shocked faces unnerved him so much that his old stuttering problem came back and he couldn’t even get the opening statement out. The court eventually had to get a replacement prosecutor for him. Since then, he always wrapped his face up in a white cloth when he went to court. Soon, his mentor came to him explaining that Japan was becoming more westernized and demand for an exchange of legal minds was going on at the moment. Figuring it would be a new experience and a welcome change of pace, he signed them both up for the mission. South only agreed as long as they wouldn’t be taking any cases, to which he only said that it was the Orient and the concept of trials was still fairly new. Of course there wouldn’t be any trials. The most they would be doing was sitting in on a boring council meeting and explaining what they did in the States.

Link to entry: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vkamtete7d2t ... Izo8a?dl=0
And (just in case): https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zyM ... sp=sharing
Careful, it's long. 40,000 words exactly...Fielding shows up in chapters 1, 3-10
took a while to edit my post because I'm ocd, blargh
I've heard rumors… Bramimond, one of the eight legends, devoted himself entirely to the dark. All emotion, all memory… dissolved in a river of dark. That is how he received the power to best dragons

Last edited by Bramimond on Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:58 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Why <insert killer> why?!

Final exams for year 12/my whole secondary education, graduation, and all I could think was 'will I finish in time, will I finish in time...'

Entrant's Name: RufflesAndCo
Character's Name: Yoshito Tanaka written with the kanji for 'nice man' and ricefield, middle'
Link to entry: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vHO ... sp=sharing

Spoiler:

Brief Physical Description: Age has not been kind. Lack of trust in medicine leaves Yoshito requiring a cane for most basic movements and he cannot stand without it for long periods of time or risk sharp pain in his legs specifically joints (early onset arthritis). Due to his isolation from townships, he chooses to wear more traditional farming garbs both out of respect to his wife's clan and finding it easier than adapting to more western fashion trends. Being rather unmaintained, his quickly greying brunette hair is longer than most would consider normal and his clothes are generally dirty at the least, if not caked in mud during bad weather. There are traces of smile lines on his face, not that there's ever been much to smile about.

Brief Personality Description: Yoshito is passive to extremes, generally playing off the most harmful comments with a joke or choosing to ignore them. He avoids conflict by agreeing with just about any request and only becomes defensive when the memory of his wife is attacked. He remains loyal to her, and continues to tend to the garden she was buried in out of respect to her final wishes. However, the pain of his aggravated medical conditions is steadily reducing his ability to stay level headed and tolerate people.

Connection to canon characters: Marrying the cousin of Ami Fey, Yoshito asked her to move away from the Fey clan due to their rising popularity and strict society. Particularly, his relationship with Ami Fey given her previous bond with her cousin is let's say… rocky. In death, he became somewhat of an urban legend among spirit mediums and is one of Maya's favourite ghost stories.

Brief Background: Yoshito was raised in a farming village before trying to break into the business world in the nearest major city. Despite utterly failing, he found love with a sickly spirit medium in training and with medical advice and growing resentment for the clan convinced her to run away. The small rice farm he purchased also failed but they were spared having to return to the clan when his wife requested/demanded it be turned into a koi garden. Following her death only a few years after their unapproved marriage, he continued to live alone on the farm where she was buried against her families wishes.

Of the White Horse

Spoiler:
Entrant's Name: Cavendish
Character's Name: Vala Sterbend
Brief Physical Description: Vala is very thin physically, and her skin is a little pale. Her eyes are cherry red due to blood leakage into her irises, and her hair is an extremely pale yellow. She is a little shorter than your average eleven year old. She usually wears long black gloves, and a rainbow obsidian choker given to her by her stepmother. Other than that, her daily outfit is a dull black dress. Her face is heart-shaped, and usually wears a flat expression.
Brief Personality Description: Vala has a mostly gloomy and emotionless personality, due to her dysthymia (a form of depression). She is very morbid, and often entertains worst case scenarios-for example, and infected cut would be to her “A flesh-eating disease that rots away at your core”, etc) She has made a hobby out of manipulating her parents into giving her whatever she wants. She has no consideration for life or limbs, and can sometimes be extremely reckless.
Brief Background: Vala was born in Switzerland. Her mother died from tuberculosis, and her father spent most o their money moving to London to stay with his friends, the Sterbends. After he died of pneumonia, the Sterbends adopted Vala and her brother Law. Due to the constant deaths in her family and her perceived view of the world (it's a bad, bad place), she's been depressed since coming to London four years ago. Her step-uncle comes to visit the Sterbends, and decides that Vala's being mistreated because her personality is so bland and emotionless. The Sterbends react poorly to this, and there's an attempt on her step-uncle's life.

Link to entry: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SxW ... sp=sharing

Last edited by Cavendish on Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.

☼Queen of Heroes☼

Entrant's Name: Azoth
Entrant's Website: http://www.quotev.com/uzumakipride
Character's Name: Claire Éclair
Spoiler:
Brief Physical Description: Claire is 5'6" with long, wavy dark brown hair and hooded jade greien eyes. She has a kite shaped face with glossy thin lips, as well as a "duchess" nose. She also has two scars down the middle of both her wrists. Many men who see her would describe her as a beautiful woman.
Brief Personality Description: Claire is confident and level headed, but also stubborn and can seem emotionless most of the time; she hates losing and will not submit to anyone or anything.She emits a powerful aura and can be a little cryptic at times.
Brief Background: Claire was born in Versailles, France. She was part of the nobility, although at the lowest ladder of nobility and had a satisfying life until her boyfriend was framed for stealing an heirloom from the Prime Minister. He was sent to the guillotine and killed, despite everything Claire tried to do with her money to hire the best lawyer and try to find the real culprit. Traumatized by this event, Claire desperately searched for answers, but kept coming to a dead end. Years later, she went to London, England to start anew. From there, Claire dedicated herself to become a defense attorney to save innocent people from the fate that her lover had to face.

Link to Entry: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SvEn8xgT8sx7X7Eub9PYjVf0FaLlRE71zZHYapmAyrE/edit?usp=sharing

I did my best! Please excuse any personality errors I might have made with canon characters I used from Dai Gyakuten Saiban for I have not been able to play the game yet, so I just tried doing a little research without spoiling myself!

The Enigma

Ah geez. I'm reading through my entry again and it's so obvious that I haven't played the game *sweatdrops* I hope that won't be too much of a problem :oops:
I've heard rumors… Bramimond, one of the eight legends, devoted himself entirely to the dark. All emotion, all memory… dissolved in a river of dark. That is how he received the power to best dragons
Page 1 of 1 [ 15 posts ] 

Board index » Present Evidence » Present Testimony