Board index » Present Evidence » Present Testimony

Page 1 of 1[ 3 posts ]

Turnabout Crossing Roads ( staring edgey and gummy)Topic%20Title

and the plot thickens

" It was hopeless because as much as he wished it was this wasn't a dream anymore this strange alternative time he had entered was now his own and there was no escaping now. Miles Edgeworth closed his eyes hoping that the sixteen year old detectives cold eyes would escape his mind but by then it was far to late. He knew he had to get to the bottom of this not only to escape this bizarre time, but also so he could stare the detective in the eye again without having to see the feeling he recognized far to well".

Horay my first fanfic!!! I'm still incredibly new to the fanfic world so it's not great but I hope you like it!! ( constructive criticism is welcomed but no bashing cause that's just mean)

Miles/Gumshoe-friendship or light romance it really can be taken either way
Diego/Mia- Light hint of romance
( That's all the pw characters and relationship I can think of that will be in this story for now but who knows where I'll go with this so there might be more or at least some small cameo's)

Chapter 1- The blinded fool
Spoiler:
“Dammit detective I told you not to use this stupid shortcut, sigh great were lost and knowing you we will probably never get there, not like I wanted to be going here in the first place you better be prepared for a salary review after this” Miles Edgeworth said in a grumpy tone. He knew he shouldn’t have let gumshoe trick him into going to Pearl Feys birthday party. Not that he had anything against Pearl Fey but he didn’t have time to waste like the bubbling detective next to him. Plus he didn’t want to admit it but he was always a little bit social retarded, but usually his fancy charm was able to side track people from that. However now his perfect Cravat had gotten mud on it from stumbling around the Forest looking for gumshoe secret short cut to Kurain Village since his car had gotten stuck awhile back. “ Sir I...I was sure it was right around here don’t worry I’ll find it after all were in the worst possible situation right now so things can only get better right pal!” The detective said with an optimistic smile on his face, and just as he put that optimistic smile on his face it started to pour. “ I believe you stand corrected detective” miles said now utterly pissed as he watched his cravat get soaked. “ Ah here sir I’ll save you from the rain” Gumshoe said putting his coat over Edgeworth like an umbrella as he mentally cursed the weather. “I’m so dead pal” gumshoe mumbled under his breath. It wasn’t long till they came across a weird Japanese alter of shorts it was just wide enough to keep the two of them dry. As the stepped in gumshoe spotted a weird stone engraved with writing and stared reading it aloud “ To those who can’t appreciate what’s dear in the present you must look in the past in order to reach the future this is the curse of the blinded fool. Whoa I wonder what that means sir pretty out there if you ask me,” The detective said now amused. “ Probably just some occult rubbish really I’ve had enough of that after that psycholock case” Edgeworth said he was starting to feel dizzy it was probably just the rain. He leaned back on to the red pole holding up the alter skimming his hand through his silver hair hoping that would wake him up a bit but all it did was mess up his center part. “ Sir are you feeling ok you look a little out of it are you cold you can borrow my jacket if you like” Gumshoe said with the face of a concerned puppy dog looking at his master. “I’m fi..” that was the last thing Edgeworth was able to say before he collapsed into the detectives arms. It was hard to explain but even though he had never seen this kind of an expression on Gumshoe’s face before one the looked so completely lonely desperate and fearful that it hurt just to gaze upon had seemed so familiar like it was from a dream long ago.

Re: Turnabout Crossing Roads ( staring edgey and gummy)Topic%20Title

lame alert

Quite good. Kinda short though. :godot:
Whats gonna happen next??
Image My fanfic fanart
Click the sig for my graphics :) requests taken.
Deviantart
sig nd avvi thanx 2 my boredom:)
Re: Turnabout Crossing Roads ( staring edgey and gummy)Topic%20Title

This is my Path, my Dream, my Choice

It's a little short and it would be nice if you made a new paragraph after each quote or line of speech. It sounds pretty interesting, keep it up.

**Special Thanks to Dekuran for the Awesome Siggy and Nadindi for the Cool Avatar!**
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Board index » Present Evidence » Present Testimony