Board index » Present Evidence » Sprites

Page 1 of 1[ 2 posts ]

Feeling nostalgic about spriting.Topic%20Title

So i was browsing around and i got to thinking about back when everyone sprited in the Sonic Advance style, then i decided to do some spriting because i am bedridden with the sick </3

I dont know what the rules are here about posting sprites out of phoenix wright style, but i haven't been here for a while and felt i should post something.... just in general really....

This is Jewy the Axolotl, because i like their faces and i wanted to do a marine based sonic character. It still needs work but here's a thing for you to comment on in case i've missed anything while i take a break and possibly have a nap.

Spoiler:
As a little bonus, heres my old school(talking, over 10 years old school) Sonic Advance sprites, i have NO idea where the large one is anymore though.

EDIT: Sorry, i read through the forum rules and completely missed the posting guidelines, so i didnt mean to ignore the "non-PW" sprite rules, if a mod or admin could take care of this for me? Dont think i'm able to delete it :/
Re: Feeling nostalgic about spriting.Topic%20Title

Art Person

OMG Sonic Advance 3 sprites! (My very first sprite animation was making the character select screen for SA3 cycle through the character XD Such a nostalgic feeling!)
I used to love that game! These came out so well!

Also I know they're not AA related, but this place is kinda dead, so any posts here are exciting! (Mind you I've started doing some non-AA art and I've ended up migrating to AAO because they're less specific about that sorta thing XD)
Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Board index » Present Evidence » Sprites