Board index » Present Evidence » Sprites

Page 1 of 1[ 2 posts ]

Sprite requestsTopic%20Title

Shut your whore mouth!

Hellooo, I'm new so I'm not sure if this is how you ask, but...
As there aren't many child characters, I was hoping that I could make a custom one but I'm really bad at it :sadshoe: I'll apologise in advice as the only way I can describe what I want is to compare to original characters. :pearly:
If anyone could, I'd really like a female child about young Trucy's size with Dahlia :delilah-hair: styled dark blue eyes and Franziska's :franny: coloured skin with an across fringe and cute bob a medium-dark blonde colour if possible. Can her clothes be a fairy costume. Thanks.
Also, can I have a male child about young Kay sized with Matt Engarde's :mattphone: colour hair and :kyouya: <- that length hair with a swept across side fringe, if he could have slightly darker skin than the von Karmas with blue Kay styled eyes dressed in a white shirt and blue denim dungareessssssss! :godot:
If you could, can you make them blinking, talking, happy, sad, surprised and if possible, pulling a face (like sticking out tongue).
Thanks you! :edgy:
Re: Sprite requestsTopic%20Title

Mostly human

http://forums.court-records.net/sprites/request-thread-t16712.html
Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Board index » Present Evidence » Sprites