Board index » Present Evidence » Sprites

Page 1 of 1[ 6 posts ]

Cody's EditsTopic%20Title

Tokusatsu Addict

At the moment I only have one PW edit done, effectivly a demo, but I wanted to get the topic started. I still need to do quite a bit of fine tuning on it.

Spoiler: Simply cut for neatness

This is my first PW edit, and I wanted to keep it very simple. Basically it was just a way of testing the waters. The sprite is based on my "avatar", which is how I appear in daydreams in which I basically cause trouble across different series ^_^. I've always been bad with shading, and as MSPaint isin't very good with it, the tunic is very plain. I tried to do a bit of detailed stitching at the bottom, but it came out pretty bad. In the next version I'm plaining to try and give it a little bit of a curl at the bottom. Normally I would make the base of the tail red or silver, but I decided to make it match the hair this time. The only part I was really unhappy with was the ponytail. I began with Penny's and lengthened it a bit and, while most of it is hidden, it still looks way too bulgy to me. I originally planned for it to sort of billow to the side, it's supposed to be hiplength, but with the tail that just seemed like too many features coming out from behind. So I went with a more subtle view of it. I also nixed the ribbon after a few attempts, because it was just a pain to make work. The final note is the smile. It just seems way too friendly to me. It's not supposed to be as smug as Cody's grin, but it should still have a rather confident air to it. I may have to tweak the eyes to make that work. I have a pretty good idea of most of what I want to change for the second version, but I thought I'd post this one, to see if anyone else had any advice on what needs to be fixed. I will say though, that I love how well Penny and Pearl's hair go together.

Components: Pearl (Face and body, part of the main hair.), Penny (Ponytail and part of the main hair, set to Pearl's coloration.), Cody (I used him for research on how the mouth should go. Though I didn't directly import anything), Tails (The tail of course.)
Re: Cody's EditsTopic%20Title

The foxy ladies can't resist my sandwich

Allow to be the first one to say WTF? Nice though.
fuck

Most concerned citizen out there.

Too cute!
Xbox Live: LadyDuoMaxwell

Built For The Kill

Not bad for a first edit, though the grin may need some work since it seems to blend in with her face. Her shirt also lacks shading, so you might wanna work on that. Otherwise it's pretty good.

But why does she have a tail?
I do not tolerate bullies. Good day.

Four is Death

Actuallt, it is a ponytail. If you look above her right shoulder, it comes down.

But why does it come up?

Hello-o!

Wow,for the first sprite edit it looks goood! :edgy:
Cu Maya

Adopt a ghost too!(You'll need to know german so,..)
Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

Board index » Present Evidence » Sprites