Board index » Present Evidence » Sprites

Page 3 of 4[ 134 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 


Re: Backburner's spritesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Prison Attorney. Thanks Mij!

Gender: Male

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:08 pm

Posts: 244

Sup guys, I finished the sprite I was working on. Any improvements?
ImageImage
Backburner26. Currently working on Wolfgang Ace attorney, Visit this post here to find out more.
http://aceattorney.sparklin.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=9894
Visit my Sprites page! I post regularly and whenever I finish a set that I am working on.
http://forums.court-records.net/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=30818
Ask Wolfgang a question.
http://backburner26.deviantart.com/
ImageImage
(The Wolf waits, looking for an opening.)
Re: Backburner's spritesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Forgotten

Gender: Male

Location: always in the court

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:50 pm

Posts: 73

Backburner26 wrote:
Sup guys, I finished the sprite I was working on. Any improvements?
ImageImage

Uhh is that a male or a female. its body is connected just drew lines over it. Shoulders look like tien's the body seems weird. A chubby face for such a shape. Eyes details not precise
Ign 5/10 ign: not enough mistakes :simon:
Sup :klavier:
Re: Backburner's spritesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Art Person

Gender: Male

Location: Live on Stage

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am

Posts: 3072

Backburner26 wrote:
Sup guys, I finished the sprite I was working on. Any improvements?
ImageImage

It's Lucas from MOTHER3! I think the face is looking good! The fact your character is recognisable means you did well changing the design to fit AA, but still know who it i!
With the eyes though, draw one and just mirror it, to keep the face looking even. For the body, lines to show the separation between his arms and body go all the way up when they shouldn't . Also Lucas wears a tshirt, so if you can draw his arms, and the t-shirt sleeves, this could easily be fixed!


Last edited by SuperAj3 on Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Backburner's spritesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Prison Attorney. Thanks Mij!

Gender: Male

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:08 pm

Posts: 244

Ok, Ill work on it tomorrow when I have time.
Backburner26. Currently working on Wolfgang Ace attorney, Visit this post here to find out more.
http://aceattorney.sparklin.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=9894
Visit my Sprites page! I post regularly and whenever I finish a set that I am working on.
http://forums.court-records.net/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=30818
Ask Wolfgang a question.
http://backburner26.deviantart.com/
ImageImage
(The Wolf waits, looking for an opening.)
Re: Backburner's spritesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Prison Attorney. Thanks Mij!

Gender: Male

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:08 pm

Posts: 244

Actually nevermind, here ya go.
ImageImage
Backburner26. Currently working on Wolfgang Ace attorney, Visit this post here to find out more.
http://aceattorney.sparklin.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=9894
Visit my Sprites page! I post regularly and whenever I finish a set that I am working on.
http://forums.court-records.net/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=30818
Ask Wolfgang a question.
http://backburner26.deviantart.com/
ImageImage
(The Wolf waits, looking for an opening.)
Re: Backburner's spritesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Art Person

Gender: Male

Location: Live on Stage

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am

Posts: 3072

It's looking a lot cleaner now! His arms are more visible!
Re: Backburner's spritesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Prison Attorney. Thanks Mij!

Gender: Male

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:08 pm

Posts: 244

Thanks bro! :godot:
Backburner26. Currently working on Wolfgang Ace attorney, Visit this post here to find out more.
http://aceattorney.sparklin.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=9894
Visit my Sprites page! I post regularly and whenever I finish a set that I am working on.
http://forums.court-records.net/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=30818
Ask Wolfgang a question.
http://backburner26.deviantart.com/
ImageImage
(The Wolf waits, looking for an opening.)
Re: Backburner's spritesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Prison Attorney. Thanks Mij!

Gender: Male

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:08 pm

Posts: 244

Spoiler: Revamped edgeworth animated for Apollorocks
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Backburner26. Currently working on Wolfgang Ace attorney, Visit this post here to find out more.
http://aceattorney.sparklin.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=9894
Visit my Sprites page! I post regularly and whenever I finish a set that I am working on.
http://forums.court-records.net/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=30818
Ask Wolfgang a question.
http://backburner26.deviantart.com/
ImageImage
(The Wolf waits, looking for an opening.)
Re: Backburner's spritesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Stop! What a minute!

Gender: None specified

Location: Going the Wright way

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:20 pm

Posts: 123

Backburner26 wrote:
Spoiler: Revamped edgeworth animated for Apollorocks
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Thank you!
Re: Backburner's spritesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:42 am

Posts: 214

Backburner26 wrote:
Actually nevermind, here ya go.
ImageImage

This is a nice improvement, with the shadows that stretch upwards from the armpits. Silver mentioned pillow-shading earlier... it's kind of still happening, with the skin.

Backburner26 wrote:
Ok I made her arms more of a folded/crossed arms pose.
Image
Look any better?

The design is nice depth and such but the way the coat sits isn't really... nice-looking or something? I can't really explain it XD But the edge doesn't look like an actual garment and the shirt is completely flat in colour. It's probably because it's pillow shaded. It's jarring when compared to the sleeves. I do like how you remembered to take shadows into account when putting the arms together though.
AAO general / C-R dead-ish / deviantart slowly filling
Image
Re: Backburner's spritesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Prison Attorney. Thanks Mij!

Gender: Male

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:08 pm

Posts: 244

I looked at edgeworths sprites for this one and it looks like they thickened the outines for the overhangs, so i did that to the jacket, any better?
Image
Backburner26. Currently working on Wolfgang Ace attorney, Visit this post here to find out more.
http://aceattorney.sparklin.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=9894
Visit my Sprites page! I post regularly and whenever I finish a set that I am working on.
http://forums.court-records.net/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=30818
Ask Wolfgang a question.
http://backburner26.deviantart.com/
ImageImage
(The Wolf waits, looking for an opening.)
Re: Backburner's spritesTopic%20Title
User avatar

The law is full of contradictions.

Gender: Female

Location: LAokio

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:43 am

Posts: 296

I fixed your sprite up. But I accidentally put a bit too much of my own style into it. IDK. :yogi:
Anyways just consider this a reference of sorts. :basil:

Image

Quite a bit different I know...I'm not gonna use it for anything...IDK I just felt like doing this. :ron:
"Follow Your heart out of the darkness! Stand up and rise from the ashes! Back to the start, far from the madness. Come alive again! Break off the chains of hesitation! Your voice will be your salvation! Look to the light of liberation waiting at the end!"
Re: Backburner's spritesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Prison Attorney. Thanks Mij!

Gender: Male

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:08 pm

Posts: 244

Hey it look great, I really enjoy it when people make my sprites and characters in their own way. :will:
Backburner26. Currently working on Wolfgang Ace attorney, Visit this post here to find out more.
http://aceattorney.sparklin.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=9894
Visit my Sprites page! I post regularly and whenever I finish a set that I am working on.
http://forums.court-records.net/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=30818
Ask Wolfgang a question.
http://backburner26.deviantart.com/
ImageImage
(The Wolf waits, looking for an opening.)
Re: Backburner's spritesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Forgotten

Gender: Male

Location: always in the court

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:50 pm

Posts: 73

Ucha Nekome wrote:
I fixed your sprite up. But I accidentally put a bit too much of my own style into it. IDK. :yogi:
Anyways just consider this a reference of sorts. :basil:

Image

Quite a bit different I know...I'm not gonna use it for anything...IDK I just felt like doing this. :ron:

The sprite seems good but if you could change the eye to make it look like it came from the PW games it would look better also that finger under the shoulder is a bit thin also a bit ta
Sup :klavier:
Re: Backburner's spritesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Prison Attorney. Thanks Mij!

Gender: Male

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:08 pm

Posts: 244

I edited the jacket and animated my sprite. Hope you enjoy.
ImageImage
Backburner26. Currently working on Wolfgang Ace attorney, Visit this post here to find out more.
http://aceattorney.sparklin.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=9894
Visit my Sprites page! I post regularly and whenever I finish a set that I am working on.
http://forums.court-records.net/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=30818
Ask Wolfgang a question.
http://backburner26.deviantart.com/
ImageImage
(The Wolf waits, looking for an opening.)
Re: Backburner's spritesTopic%20Title
User avatar

The law is full of contradictions.

Gender: Female

Location: LAokio

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:43 am

Posts: 296

dellenXlawyer wrote:
Ucha Nekome wrote:
I fixed your sprite up. But I accidentally put a bit too much of my own style into it. IDK. :yogi:
Anyways just consider this a reference of sorts. :basil:

Image

Quite a bit different I know...I'm not gonna use it for anything...IDK I just felt like doing this. :ron:

The sprite seems good but if you could change the eye to make it look like it came from the PW games it would look better also that finger under the shoulder is a bit thin also a bit ta

XD I know the eyes are big. That's cause I'm a manga artist. (I said I accidently put too much of my own style in :P) The long fingers are due to my reference AKA my long ass fingers. XD
"Follow Your heart out of the darkness! Stand up and rise from the ashes! Back to the start, far from the madness. Come alive again! Break off the chains of hesitation! Your voice will be your salvation! Look to the light of liberation waiting at the end!"
Re: Backburner's spritesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Art Person

Gender: Male

Location: Live on Stage

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am

Posts: 3072

@Backburner: That sprite looks so good animated! It's come out well!

@Ucha: I like your art style, and I think the hands look well drawn anatomically wise! (Eyes kinda define AA I've come to realise, but yours were drawn very neatly!)
Re: Backburner's spritesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Forgotten

Gender: Male

Location: always in the court

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:50 pm

Posts: 73

Ucha Nekome wrote:
dellenXlawyer wrote:
Ucha Nekome wrote:
I fixed your sprite up. But I accidentally put a bit too much of my own style into it. IDK. :yogi:
Anyways just consider this a reference of sorts. :basil:

Image

Quite a bit different I know...I'm not gonna use it for anything...IDK I just felt like doing this. :ron:

The sprite seems good but if you could change the eye to make it look like it came from the PW games it would look better also that finger under the shoulder is a bit thin also a bit ta

XD I know the eyes are big. That's cause I'm a manga artist. (I said I accidently put too much of my own style in :P) The long fingers are due to my reference AKA my long ass fingers. XD

My finger are pretty long too
Sup :klavier:
Re: Backburner's spritesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Prison Attorney. Thanks Mij!

Gender: Male

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:08 pm

Posts: 244

Thanks guys, Over the next few days I wont be posting sprites but mainly writing up character Bio's for all my characters. Starting with wolfgang.
Backburner26. Currently working on Wolfgang Ace attorney, Visit this post here to find out more.
http://aceattorney.sparklin.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=9894
Visit my Sprites page! I post regularly and whenever I finish a set that I am working on.
http://forums.court-records.net/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=30818
Ask Wolfgang a question.
http://backburner26.deviantart.com/
ImageImage
(The Wolf waits, looking for an opening.)
Re: Backburner's spritesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Prison Attorney. Thanks Mij!

Gender: Male

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:08 pm

Posts: 244

Image Ryan 'von' Wolfgang
Age: 17 (Current)
Gender: Male
Height: 5ft 3in
Occupation: Ex-Chef, Ex-Prosecutor (Pre RW:AA), Defense Attorney.
Used to work in the catering industry before moving to law.

Personality: Grumpy, bored and downright hates everyone on earth. he mainly thinks that the earth is too overcrowded and cannot stand criminals. (Oh the irony.) Every criminal he took down gave him a sense of freedom and he enjoyed making the world a "safer and less overcrowded place." he also relishes in the Idea of another black death saying "that it would be a god send." Although he has his grumpy and no-nonsense attitude in court and out in public, he has a softer and more light hearted side to him when he is not stressed under the pressure of his job. In private, at home or with his "best" friend CJ he is a completely different person having a nice warm attitude and constantly smiling. It is one of the only times he can be considered truly happy. The only reason he has the grumpy thoughts and hatred for the planets 7 billion and rising population is that he secretly is afraid and weary about the speculation of the lack of supplies.

Misc Facts: He has a huge fondness for cats as they are his favorite animals, often being followed by them without him knowing.

He got kicked out of 3 nurseries when he was younger for changing the passwords on all the computers.

He plays A LOT of video games and can often be seen and heard reciting quotes and Dialogue from Games, TV and Anime.

Wolfgang listens to a lot of varying music including Rock, Metal and Classical.

Friends and Family: Ryan's main family lives in Berlin Germany and that just consists of his mother. In america where he lives, Ryan lives with his "Best" friend CJ and his little sister Xevina. At the Prosecutors Office he was acquaintances with Sebastian Debeste and Miles Edgeworth, but never spoke to them, preferring to keeping to himself.

Background: Being born in Berlin in the year 2012 and living there before moving to america at the age of 15, He took a job in a Restaurant as a Chef at the age of 14 before being assaulted by the Head Chef with a knife for accusing him of murder as Wolfgang was a witness. This was the event that shaped Wolfgang's hatred for criminals and his goal of becoming a prosecutor. He moved to america after finishing his secondary school with good to adequate results at the age of 15. When he got settled in to his new house he quickly made friends with his house mate CJ. After that, Wolfgang studied and passed the bar exam with no trouble. Finding himself working at the prosecutors office, preferring to work alone disregarding High prosecutor Edgeworth's advice to get a co-council.

His first few cases went smoothly, hiring Mike Meekins as his personal detective, much like Edgeworth and Gumshoe. He faced off against Apollo Justice on his 3rd case eventually ending up as a loss for the prosecution. Unlike most of the prosecutors that felt like they had failed on their first loss or even penalty, Wolfgang just simply nodded and walked out calmly.

Image
(Wolfgang and CJ in the park)
Backburner26. Currently working on Wolfgang Ace attorney, Visit this post here to find out more.
http://aceattorney.sparklin.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=9894
Visit my Sprites page! I post regularly and whenever I finish a set that I am working on.
http://forums.court-records.net/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=30818
Ask Wolfgang a question.
http://backburner26.deviantart.com/
ImageImage
(The Wolf waits, looking for an opening.)


Last edited by Backburner26 on Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Backburner's spritesTopic%20Title
User avatar

The law is full of contradictions.

Gender: Female

Location: LAokio

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:43 am

Posts: 296

Backburner26 wrote:
Image Ryan 'von' Wolfgang
Age: 17 (Current)
Gender: Male
Height: 5ft 3in
Occupation: Ex-Chef, Ex-Prosecutor (Pre RW:AA), Defense Attorney.
Used to work in the catering industry before moving to law.

Personality: Grumpy, bored and downright hates everyone on earth. he mainly thinks that the earth is too overcrowded and cannot stand criminals. (Oh the irony.) Every criminal he took down gave him a sense of freedom and he enjoyed making the world a "safer and less overcrowded place." he also relishes in the Idea of another black death saying "that it would be a god send." Although he has his grumpy and no-nonsense attitude in court and out in public, he has a softer and more light hearted side to him when he is not stressed under the pressure of his job. In private, at home or with his "best" friend CJ he is a completely different person having a nice warm attitude and constantly smiling. It is one of the only times he can be considered truly happy. The only reason he has the grumpy thoughts and hatred for the planets 7 billion and rising population is that he secretly is afraid and weary about the speculation of the lack of supplies.

Misc Facts: He has a huge fondness for cats as they are his favorite animals, often being followed by them without him knowing.

He got kicked out of 3 nurseries when he was younger for changing the passwords on all the computers.

He plays A LOT of video games and can often be seen and heard reciting quotes and Dialogue from Games, TV and Anime.

Wolfgang listens to a lot of varying music including Rock, Metal and Classical.

Friends and Family: Ryan's main family lives in Berlin Germany and that just consists of his mother. In america where he lives, Ryan lives with his "Best" friend CJ and his little sister Xevina. At the Prosecutors Office he was acquaintances with Sebastian Debeste and Miles Edgeworth, but never spoke to them, preferring to keeping to himself.

Background: Being born in Berlin in the year 2012 and living there before moving to america at the age of 15, He took a job in a Restaurant as a Chef at the age of 14 before being assaulted by the Head Chef with a knife for accusing him of murder as Wolfgang was a witness. This was the event that shaped Wolfgang's hatred for criminals and his goal of becoming a prosecutor. He moved to america after finishing his secondary school with good to adequate results at the age of 15. When he got settled in to his new house he quickly made friends with his house mate CJ. After that, Wolfgang studied and passed the bar exam with no trouble. Finding himself working at the prosecutors office, preferring to work alone disregarding High prosecutor Edgeworth's advice to get a co-council.

His first few cases went smoothly, hiring Mike Meekins as his personal detective, much like Edgeworth and Gumshoe. He faced off against Apollo Justice on his 3rd case eventually ending up as a loss for the prosecution. Unlike most of the prosecutors that felt like they had failed on their first loss or even penalty, Wolfgang just simply nodded and walked out calmly.

Image
(Wolfgang and CJ in the park)

This OC is quite good I must say. The only problem I have is his face looking so much like edgeworth's from the front. :ron: I'm sure a tweak or two to the eyes and nose would definitely benefit you. It doesn't have to be too big a change, just do something with the eyes. (If Edgeworth didn't have such particular eyes I wouldn't even have mentioned it. Otherwise he has his own look about him.)

Also CJ's hair looks a bit too much like a wig placed awkwardly on his head. :edgey:
"Follow Your heart out of the darkness! Stand up and rise from the ashes! Back to the start, far from the madness. Come alive again! Break off the chains of hesitation! Your voice will be your salvation! Look to the light of liberation waiting at the end!"
Re: Backburner's spritesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Forgotten

Gender: Male

Location: always in the court

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:50 pm

Posts: 73

Ucha Nekome wrote:
Backburner26 wrote:
Image Ryan 'von' Wolfgang
Age: 17 (Current)
Gender: Male
Height: 5ft 3in
Occupation: Ex-Chef, Ex-Prosecutor (Pre RW:AA), Defense Attorney.
Used to work in the catering industry before moving to law.

Personality: Grumpy, bored and downright hates everyone on earth. he mainly thinks that the earth is too overcrowded and cannot stand criminals. (Oh the irony.) Every criminal he took down gave him a sense of freedom and he enjoyed making the world a "safer and less overcrowded place." he also relishes in the Idea of another black death saying "that it would be a god send." Although he has his grumpy and no-nonsense attitude in court and out in public, he has a softer and more light hearted side to him when he is not stressed under the pressure of his job. In private, at home or with his "best" friend CJ he is a completely different person having a nice warm attitude and constantly smiling. It is one of the only times he can be considered truly happy. The only reason he has the grumpy thoughts and hatred for the planets 7 billion and rising population is that he secretly is afraid and weary about the speculation of the lack of supplies.

Misc Facts: He has a huge fondness for cats as they are his favorite animals, often being followed by them without him knowing.

He got kicked out of 3 nurseries when he was younger for changing the passwords on all the computers.

He plays A LOT of video games and can often be seen and heard reciting quotes and Dialogue from Games, TV and Anime.

Wolfgang listens to a lot of varying music including Rock, Metal and Classical.

Friends and Family: Ryan's main family lives in Berlin Germany and that just consists of his mother. In america where he lives, Ryan lives with his "Best" friend CJ and his little sister Xevina. At the Prosecutors Office he was acquaintances with Sebastian Debeste and Miles Edgeworth, but never spoke to them, preferring to keeping to himself.

Background: Being born in Berlin in the year 2012 and living there before moving to america at the age of 15, He took a job in a Restaurant as a Chef at the age of 14 before being assaulted by the Head Chef with a knife for accusing him of murder as Wolfgang was a witness. This was the event that shaped Wolfgang's hatred for criminals and his goal of becoming a prosecutor. He moved to america after finishing his secondary school with good to adequate results at the age of 15. When he got settled in to his new house he quickly made friends with his house mate CJ. After that, Wolfgang studied and passed the bar exam with no trouble. Finding himself working at the prosecutors office, preferring to work alone disregarding High prosecutor Edgeworth's advice to get a co-council.

His first few cases went smoothly, hiring Mike Meekins as his personal detective, much like Edgeworth and Gumshoe. He faced off against Apollo Justice on his 3rd case eventually ending up as a loss for the prosecution. Unlike most of the prosecutors that felt like they had failed on their first loss or even penalty, Wolfgang just simply nodded and walked out calmly.

Image
(Wolfgang and CJ in the park)

This OC is quite good I must say. The only problem I have is his face looking so much like edgeworth's from the front. :ron: I'm sure a tweak or two to the eyes and nose would definitely benefit you. It doesn't have to be too big a change, just do something with the eyes. (If Edgeworth didn't have such particular eyes I wouldn't even have mentioned it. Otherwise he has his own look about him.)

Also CJ's hair looks a bit too much like a wig placed awkwardly on his head. :edgey:

Dam it I was about to point that out I agree he should change the Edgeworth face a bit I mean yes people want more Edgeworth but not that Edgeworth can't stand the front Edgeworth face :accordion-head:
Sup :klavier:
Re: Backburner's spritesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Prison Attorney. Thanks Mij!

Gender: Male

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:08 pm

Posts: 244

Ok I updated his face. Hopefully it looks better.
Backburner26. Currently working on Wolfgang Ace attorney, Visit this post here to find out more.
http://aceattorney.sparklin.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=9894
Visit my Sprites page! I post regularly and whenever I finish a set that I am working on.
http://forums.court-records.net/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=30818
Ask Wolfgang a question.
http://backburner26.deviantart.com/
ImageImage
(The Wolf waits, looking for an opening.)
Re: Backburner's spritesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Forgotten

Gender: Male

Location: always in the court

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:50 pm

Posts: 73

Backburner26 wrote:
Ok I updated his face. Hopefully it looks better.

Meh still the eyes look a bit girlish and that guy cj is wearing his wig in a wrong way
Sup :klavier:
Re: Backburner's spritesTopic%20Title
User avatar

The law is full of contradictions.

Gender: Female

Location: LAokio

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:43 am

Posts: 296

dellenXlawyer wrote:
Backburner26 wrote:
Ok I updated his face. Hopefully it looks better.

Meh still the eyes look a bit girlish and that guy cj is wearing his wig in a wrong way

I don't think it looks girlish at all...although I'm a manga artist. Guys sometimes have WAY girlier eyes in my style. XD
"Follow Your heart out of the darkness! Stand up and rise from the ashes! Back to the start, far from the madness. Come alive again! Break off the chains of hesitation! Your voice will be your salvation! Look to the light of liberation waiting at the end!"
Re: Backburner's spritesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Art Person

Gender: Male

Location: Live on Stage

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am

Posts: 3072

The eyes aren't girly. In Japanese manga/anime style, female eyes are always much wider open.
Backburner26 wrote:
Image

I do think he looks more original this way! Maybe just add a bit of shading to show the shape of the nose inbetween the eyes, you erased that detail when you re-did the eyes. (It's hard to explain, but look at these sprites to see what I mean:
ImageImage
(Gumshoe's a little extreme, but it shows you what I'm talking about)
Re: Backburner's spritesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Prison Attorney. Thanks Mij!

Gender: Male

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:08 pm

Posts: 244

Hey guys, I got bored so I decided to make a sprite of what Wolfgang would look like in the Jojo Universe, and his stand.
Image
Backburner26. Currently working on Wolfgang Ace attorney, Visit this post here to find out more.
http://aceattorney.sparklin.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=9894
Visit my Sprites page! I post regularly and whenever I finish a set that I am working on.
http://forums.court-records.net/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=30818
Ask Wolfgang a question.
http://backburner26.deviantart.com/
ImageImage
(The Wolf waits, looking for an opening.)
Re: Backburner's spriteTopic%20Title
User avatar

Forgotten

Gender: Male

Location: always in the court

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:50 pm

Posts: 73

Uhh mojo universe?
Sup :klavier:
Re: Backburner's spriteTopic%20Title
User avatar

Prison Attorney. Thanks Mij!

Gender: Male

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:08 pm

Posts: 244

dellenXlawyer wrote:
Uhh mojo universe?

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure.
Backburner26. Currently working on Wolfgang Ace attorney, Visit this post here to find out more.
http://aceattorney.sparklin.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=9894
Visit my Sprites page! I post regularly and whenever I finish a set that I am working on.
http://forums.court-records.net/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=30818
Ask Wolfgang a question.
http://backburner26.deviantart.com/
ImageImage
(The Wolf waits, looking for an opening.)
Re: Backburner's spriteTopic%20Title
User avatar

The law is full of contradictions.

Gender: Female

Location: LAokio

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:43 am

Posts: 296

dellenXlawyer wrote:
Uhh mojo universe?

He's talking about the anime Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. It's a VERY bizarre anime with summoning steamrollers and extreamly manly men who look as if they're about to burst out of their cloths due to the sheer muscle. o_o
"Follow Your heart out of the darkness! Stand up and rise from the ashes! Back to the start, far from the madness. Come alive again! Break off the chains of hesitation! Your voice will be your salvation! Look to the light of liberation waiting at the end!"
Re: Backburner's spritesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Prison Attorney. Thanks Mij!

Gender: Male

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:08 pm

Posts: 244

Image CJ.
Age: 16(current)
Gender: Male
Height: 6ft.
Occupation: Student and Performer.

Personality: CJ is a very kind, sensible and smart person. He tends to worry about small things but never takes his anger or sadness out on others. CJ also likes to care and look after his family and friends the best he can, constantly offering to help them if they need help. He enjoys the company of others and likes to be with Ryan von Wolfgang the most. CJ considers him as a best friend with a little extra while he knows Wolfgang classes them as much more than that. He also likes to look after his little sister Xevina a lot and she has moved in with them, most of the time eating most of the food at night. CJ also has a dog named after him and likes playing with him while Ryan and Xevina are either at work or at school.

Misc Facts: CJ, rather to the dismay to Wolfgang, likes spiders and snakes.

CJ has gotten many awards in his current school for different subjects including Science, Drama and Media.

CJ likes to read a lot, his favorites are themes involving aliens, Victorian settings and animals.

Friends and Family: CJ lives with his Best friend Ryan von Wolfgang and his little sister Xevina. He has a Mother and a Father who are doing quite well and is friends with a few upstanding citizens as well.

Background: CJ was born in early 2011 in America and hasn't moved from his hometown at all. He was an outstanding student in his entire time at Pre, Junior and Secondary school, earning straight A's all across the board when he finished school and is now in collage studying Drama and Film. He met with Wolfgang at the age of 14 when he came to the same school as him, often hanging out and playing at dinner and break. They would go back to CJ's house and play and hang out. He now lives with Wolfgang and his little sister Xevina and are doing well. Xevina has just started secondary school and likes to cause trouble.
Backburner26. Currently working on Wolfgang Ace attorney, Visit this post here to find out more.
http://aceattorney.sparklin.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=9894
Visit my Sprites page! I post regularly and whenever I finish a set that I am working on.
http://forums.court-records.net/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=30818
Ask Wolfgang a question.
http://backburner26.deviantart.com/
ImageImage
(The Wolf waits, looking for an opening.)
Re: Backburner's spritesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Forgotten

Gender: Male

Location: always in the court

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:50 pm

Posts: 73

Backburner26 wrote:
Image CJ.
Age: 16(current)
Gender: Male
Height: 6ft.
Occupation: Student and Performer.

Personality: CJ is a very kind, sensible and smart person. He tends to worry about small things but never takes his anger or sadness out on others. CJ also likes to care and look after his family and friends the best he can, constantly offering to help them if they need help. He enjoys the company of others and likes to be with Ryan von Wolfgang the most. CJ considers him as a best friend with a little extra while he knows Wolfgang classes them as much more than that. He also likes to look after his little sister Xevina a lot and she has moved in with them, most of the time eating most of the food at night. CJ also has a dog named after him and likes playing with him while Ryan and Xevina are either at work or at school.
Kinda still hate how he wears his wig
Misc Facts: CJ, rather to the dismay to Wolfgang, likes spiders and snakes.

CJ has gotten many awards in his current school for different subjects including Science, Drama and Media.

CJ likes to read a lot, his favorites are themes involving aliens, Victorian settings and animals.

Friends and Family: CJ lives with his Best friend Ryan von Wolfgang and his little sister Xevina. He has a Mother and a Father who are doing quite well and is friends with a few upstanding citizens as well.

Background: CJ was born in early 2011 in America and hasn't moved from his hometown at all. He was an outstanding student in his entire time at Pre, Junior and Secondary school, earning straight A's all across the board when he finished school and is now in collage studying Drama and Film. He met with Wolfgang at the age of 14 when he came to the same school as him, often hanging out and playing at dinner and break. They would go back to CJ's house and play and hang out. He now lives with Wolfgang and his little sister Xevina and are doing well. Xevina has just started secondary school and likes to cause trouble.

Sup :klavier:
Re: Backburner's spritesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Prison Attorney. Thanks Mij!

Gender: Male

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:08 pm

Posts: 244

Hey guys, I decided to make alternate colour pallets for my Jojo wolfgang sprite.
Image
Backburner26. Currently working on Wolfgang Ace attorney, Visit this post here to find out more.
http://aceattorney.sparklin.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=9894
Visit my Sprites page! I post regularly and whenever I finish a set that I am working on.
http://forums.court-records.net/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=30818
Ask Wolfgang a question.
http://backburner26.deviantart.com/
ImageImage
(The Wolf waits, looking for an opening.)
Re: Backburner's spritesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Winter Flag Trademark

Gender: None specified

Location: Igiyooki Manor, P/A.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:01 am

Posts: 2216

Happy Birthday, Backburner! As always, your sprites look good. :basil:

Anyway, what does CJ stand for? Also he looks abit... girly-girly. Which is just confusing.
Image


This account is dead. Link to my DeviantART.
Re: Backburner's spritesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Art Person

Gender: Male

Location: Live on Stage

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am

Posts: 3072

Happy Birthday Back! I should make you a sprite to celebrate!
*Heads to Photoshop*

Here you go! It's Lucas! (I wanted to try and help you improve yours, but didn't know what to say :payne: )
I hope you like it! You can use this and edit all you like!
Image
Re: Backburner's spritesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Prison Attorney. Thanks Mij!

Gender: Male

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:08 pm

Posts: 244

Hey thanks guys!
CJ doesn't stand for anything, that's his name. I know there are other names like that like AJ and a few others.

Thanks for the lucas sprite Mij! It looks great. I hope you guys have a great day too!

Also as a side note, If anyone here has heard of a game called MUGEN, I am working on a von wolfgang character for it. You can see the project here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CD6pNl3HSk
Backburner26. Currently working on Wolfgang Ace attorney, Visit this post here to find out more.
http://aceattorney.sparklin.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=9894
Visit my Sprites page! I post regularly and whenever I finish a set that I am working on.
http://forums.court-records.net/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=30818
Ask Wolfgang a question.
http://backburner26.deviantart.com/
ImageImage
(The Wolf waits, looking for an opening.)
Re: Backburner's spritesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Prison Attorney. Thanks Mij!

Gender: Male

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:08 pm

Posts: 244

Hey buys, Backburner26 here, just telling you that my Wolfgang Character for mugen is almost done and that I am doing a small side thing on Deviant-art. Basically if you guys want you can ask Wolfgang a question and then he can answer it.
Backburner26 signing off.
Backburner26. Currently working on Wolfgang Ace attorney, Visit this post here to find out more.
http://aceattorney.sparklin.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=9894
Visit my Sprites page! I post regularly and whenever I finish a set that I am working on.
http://forums.court-records.net/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=30818
Ask Wolfgang a question.
http://backburner26.deviantart.com/
ImageImage
(The Wolf waits, looking for an opening.)
Re: Backburner's spritesTopic%20Title

Gender: None specified

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:22 pm

Posts: 4

Nice sprites, man.
Re: Backburner's spritesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Prison Attorney. Thanks Mij!

Gender: Male

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:08 pm

Posts: 244

Thanks, Im glad you enjoyed them.
Backburner26. Currently working on Wolfgang Ace attorney, Visit this post here to find out more.
http://aceattorney.sparklin.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=9894
Visit my Sprites page! I post regularly and whenever I finish a set that I am working on.
http://forums.court-records.net/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=30818
Ask Wolfgang a question.
http://backburner26.deviantart.com/
ImageImage
(The Wolf waits, looking for an opening.)
Re: Backburner's spritesTopic%20Title
User avatar

Prison Attorney. Thanks Mij!

Gender: Male

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:08 pm

Posts: 244

I got bored so I decided to make a sprite of one of my new favorite characters. zacharie from Off.
Image
Backburner26. Currently working on Wolfgang Ace attorney, Visit this post here to find out more.
http://aceattorney.sparklin.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=9894
Visit my Sprites page! I post regularly and whenever I finish a set that I am working on.
http://forums.court-records.net/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=30818
Ask Wolfgang a question.
http://backburner26.deviantart.com/
ImageImage
(The Wolf waits, looking for an opening.)
Page 3 of 4 [ 134 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  

 Board index » Present Evidence » Sprites

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: AhrefsBot [Bot?] and 3 guests

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum
Jump to:  
News News Site map Site map SitemapIndex SitemapIndex RSS Feed RSS Feed Channel list Channel list
Powered by phpBB

phpBB SEO