Board index » Present Evidence » Sprites

Page 1 of 1[ 7 posts ]

How can I extract from the game?Topic%20Title

Hi! I want to extract the images (boxes, proves, etc) in spanish, but when I extract it with DSLazy I obtain various .bin files. Can anyone help me? :yogi:
Re: How can I extract from the game?Topic%20Title

Art Person

I remember asking about extracting from .bin files a while ago for another game. I don't know if it's easy to do but I don't think there are any pre-made tools you can just download and use.

What graphics did you want to rip? CR already has the objection bubbles here :Link
Look around the media section in general on the site to find what you might be looking for. It could already be ripped.

SuperAj3 wrote:
I remember asking about extracting from .bin files a while ago for another game. I don't know if it's easy to do but I don't think there are any pre-made tools you can just download and use.

What graphics did you want to rip? CR already has the objection bubbles here :Link
Look around the media section in general on the site to find what you might be looking for. It could already be ripped.

Yes they are ripped but I nedd the spanish ones. It's for translating the Trilogy of 3ds.

Art Person

mistergamer wrote:
SuperAj3 wrote:

Yes they are ripped but I nedd the spanish ones. It's for translating the Trilogy of 3ds.

The spanish ones are there. Scroll down. (Pretty sure the ones labelled "Protesto", "Un momento" and "Toma Ya" are Spanish)

SuperAj3 wrote:
mistergamer wrote:
SuperAj3 wrote:

The spanish ones are there. Scroll down. (Pretty sure the ones labelled "Protesto", "Un momento" and "Toma Ya" are Spanish)

Yeah I saw that but I need the Press button, Profiles button, etc. All the localizations, all the profiles names and descriptions and all the evidences names and descriptions too, all in Spanish.

Art Person

mistergamer wrote:
Yeah I saw that but I need the Press button, Profiles button, etc. All the localizations, all the profiles names and descriptions and all the evidences names and descriptions too, all in Spanish.

Ohhh! Ahh I see. Worst comes to worst screencap the buttons in an emulator and just cut them out.

SuperAj3 wrote:
mistergamer wrote:

Ohhh! Ahh I see. Worst comes to worst screencap the buttons in an emulator and just cut them out.

Yes that's what I'm doing now because all are encrypted in .bin files :butz:
Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

Board index » Present Evidence » Sprites