Board index » Present Evidence » Sprites

Page 1 of 1[ 3 posts ]

PL's SpritesTopic%20Title

Bubble blowin officer

Howdy Ma dudes! Welcome to my sprite thread. Lets not waste any time and get right into it shall we? and remember! Do NoT sTeAl,ReCoLoR,oR uSe. Ok some of these i WILL allow you to use. But the ones i say you can not use. Do not use them please. Also note:These will be just images of frames of each character for now. When i get gifs done. I will replace them with the gif-ified versions.
first up is
Hosay Alberto
Now these right here are helpful edits by sk. These are the only kind of edits of my sprites that i will tolerate. Because they are like i said. Helpful. They show and fix little details of my sprites that i need to fix. And they are not down right recolors. So just don't recolor.
Note:These are not all of the Hosay sprites you will see. More will be made in the future.
Next up is Hosay's assistant
Andy Tempest
Note: Just like with Hosay. More sprites will soon be made for this guy.
Alright now lts time for some old ones. Now THESE are the sprites you can use,recolor,or edit to your hearts content. Because i no longer have a use for them.
Whew i am pooped for now. I will post more sprites in this thread later. :edgey:
Lind has made a helpful edit of Andy's eyes!
I AM ZIIIIIIIIM!!!!

Last edited by Pual Leeceman on Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Re: PL's SpritesTopic%20Title

Art Person

Ahh awesome, a new spriter!
Welcome and nice works!

If you don't mind me saying, I've got some tips on how to improve your sprites to make them a little cleaner.
- Try to add anti-aliasing to the lines inside your sprite's boundaries. (things like the collar of the blue shirt on Andy, the transition between Hosay's sideburns and cheeks, that last guy's beard and opened part of his jacket).
(Anti-aliasing is using colours in-between the line and the colouring to smooth the line out. You've done it for Andy's red jacket's lapel, for example). If this doesn't make sense, I've made a few images displaying anti-aliasing, I can share them if you want.
- Also, the shading of Hosay's hand feels inconsistent with the skin tone elsewhere (you've gone for a darker shade for his objection pose)

Sorry for my comments, I just like to use what I've learned to try and help others if I think their works are good and can become better!
Re: PL's SpritesTopic%20Title

Bubble blowin officer

SuperAj3 wrote:
Ahh awesome, a new spriter!
Welcome and nice works!

If you don't mind me saying, I've got some tips on how to improve your sprites to make them a little cleaner.
- Try to add anti-aliasing to the lines inside your sprite's boundaries. (things like the collar of the blue shirt on Andy, the transition between Hosay's sideburns and cheeks, that last guy's beard and opened part of his jacket).
(Anti-aliasing is using colours in-between the line and the colouring to smooth the line out. You've done it for Andy's red jacket's lapel, for example). If this doesn't make sense, I've made a few images displaying anti-aliasing, I can share them if you want.
- Also, the shading of Hosay's hand feels inconsistent with the skin tone elsewhere (you've gone for a darker shade for his objection pose)

Sorry for my comments, I just like to use what I've learned to try and help others if I think their works are good and can become better!

Thanks! I will take that into consideration. By the way hosay is the protag of a game i am making in py wright. I have someone who will do the box art for it. When they are done. I will make a post in the games section.
I AM ZIIIIIIIIM!!!!
Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Board index » Present Evidence » Sprites