Board index » Present Evidence » Sprites

Page 1 of 1[ 5 posts ]

Attempting to find Ace Attorney Trilogy HD spriteTopic%20Title

Hello!

I have been scouring the internet for this sprite of Edgeworth in the HD Ace Attorney Trilogy remake:

However, it seems to be noticeably missing from every graphic rip I've found. I actually have not played the HD remakes, did they remove this expression from them? If so, does anyone know which one they used in its place?

Thank you for any help!
Re: Attempting to find Ace Attorney Trilogy HD spriteTopic%20Title

Art Person

For future reference, there's a Request thread for questions like this.
The HD remake was missing a lot of frames in the animations, so it's possible they replaced that animation. Have you seen it in the game itself? If you have the iOS version you could screenshot and cut out the pose from that?

Oh whoops, sorry about that! :payne:

I actually don't have the HD versions, and I'm skeptical to look up stuff from the series since I haven't played the latest games yet. However, I did find this one spritesheet that has a single frame of Edgeworth speaking in this pose at the end of the 20th row. If anybody has other frames from this pose, particularly just the default, I would appreciate any help! :redd:

Art Person

That's weird how the one frame is a blinking one. (The shading on the hair isn't as detailed as other frames either.)
Maybe it was cut? Animations in the HD Trilogy were incomplete.
It's out on PS4 and Switch, and will be on PC soon, with newer art (which I've heard actually is complete), so maybe wait until that game's been ripped? Chances are the PC version will be easier to get things from. But screen-shotting a console version could also work. (I don't own it, but if you find someone who does they could screencap the frames for you?)

Can confirm that sprite is in the 2019 trilogy. You can find it on Spriter's Resource
Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Board index » Present Evidence » Sprites