Board index » Present Evidence » Sprites

Page 1 of 1[ 11 posts ]

Sprite requests for your fan gamesTopic%20Title

Hello person reading this i am Lemon Von Karma i am a bit busy with my own Ace Attorney Fan Game projects but i would like to help others with making Ace Attorney Fan Games, custom characters to be specific :violin:

If you want examples of my sprite work here are some from my fan game Ace Attorney Chaotic Order :athena:
Spoiler:

So if you want to make an Ace Attorney fan game but have no clue how to make custom characters or just want someone elese to make the sprites for the new characters tell me
1. What is this character for
2. Will they be a prosecutor or defense or anything that requires more than 1 sprite sheet
3. What fan game is it for and what is it like (This is just out of my own curiosity :jake: )
4. What role will this character play in your fan game

Requests i will not take
1. Complicated characters (This just depens on how complicated the character is)
2. Characters with complicated breakdowns since they are way too difficult
3. New sprites for official characters unless it's something like an old version of Maya or something

Following these roles be happy to submit a request and i'll give you the sprite sheet throught this page :sassy:
Re: Sprite requests for your fan gamesTopic%20Title

Khura'inese Attorney

Hiya! Is this still available? :ron: I have been trying to get back into the Ace Attorney online scene and I am having trouble with custom sprites.
Known as NatesGames on AAO!

Ela'ineGiruna wrote:
Hiya! Is this still available? :ron: I have been trying to get back into the Ace Attorney online scene and I am having trouble with custom sprites.

This will be available until i say otherwise
Just tell me
1.What is this character for?
2.Will they need more than 1 sprite sheet? as an example Maya fey as witness sprites and co council sprites and Mile Edgeworth has witness sprites and prosecutor sprites
3.what fan game is this for? (Out of my own curiosity)
4.What role will this character play in your game
I'll happily take your request when you inform me of these 4 things :desiree:

Khura'inese Attorney

Lemon Von Karma wrote:
Ela'ineGiruna wrote:

Just tell me
2.Will they need more than 1 sprite sheet? as an example Maya fey as witness sprites and co council sprites and Mile Edgeworth has witness sprites and prosecutor sprites

Well, I will probably need multiple characters, but let's start with our lawyer to start.

The idea for the game, which will be on Ace Attorney Online and later adapted in Godot Engine as it's own fan game, is that it takes place in an alternate version of Labyrinthia, where it was an actual fantasy world and not a government run experiment.

You play as Robyn Locksley, an obvious nod to Robin Hood, though female in this case. She has a single braid that runs down her left shoulder, striking green eyes, and wear's a green cloak over a brownish tunic.

Will that do?

Ela'ineGiruna wrote:
Lemon Von Karma wrote:
Ela'ineGiruna wrote:

Just tell me

Well, I will probably need multiple characters, but let's start with our lawyer to start.

The idea for the game, which will be on Ace Attorney Online and later adapted in Godot Engine as it's own fan game, is that it takes place in an alternate version of Labyrinthia, where it was an actual fantasy world and not a government run experiment.

You play as Robyn Locksley, an obvious nod to Robin Hood, though female in this case. She has a single braid that runs down her left shoulder, striking green eyes, and wear's a green cloak over a brownish tunic.

Will that do?

Yeah but would it be okay if they would be similar to Mia Fey? I have a specific way of making sprites so it's the best i can do and is it okay if the braid is on the right side it would be more visible and easier to make i hope these conditions to your request are okay if no i'll try to make it as it is but it might take longer

Khura'inese Attorney

No, that's totally ok! I'm using Mia as a placeholder anyway. so that works out. And yeah, you can move the braid for that if it's easier. :scientific:

Ela'ineGiruna wrote:
No, that's totally ok! I'm using Mia as a placeholder anyway. so that works out. And yeah, you can move the braid for that if it's easier. :scientific:

Thank you Ma'am i have made the default sprite for your request sadly i have to go for the next 2 or 3 hours but after that i'll make the rest of the sprites if you aren't happy with the sprite or if it isn't what you were hoping for i apologise for the inconvenience and you are allowed to make a complain and i can also try to make it again for you :tea-set:
here is the sprite
Spoiler:

I hope you are happy with this (Also i am really looking forward to playing this fan game of yours when it's ready) :athena:

Khura'inese Attorney

Lemon Von Karma wrote:
Ela'ineGiruna wrote:

Thank you Ma'am i have made the default sprite for your request sadly i have to go for the next 2 or 3 hours but after that i'll make the rest of the sprites if you aren't happy with the sprite or if it isn't what you were hoping for i apologise for the inconvenience and you are allowed to make a complain and i can also try to make it again for you :tea-set:
here is the sprite
Spoiler:

I hope you are happy with this (Also i am really looking forward to playing this fan game of yours when it's ready) :athena:

I feel the colors are a bit too bright, but for now that'll work. Thanks.

Ela'ineGiruna wrote:
Lemon Von Karma wrote:
Ela'ineGiruna wrote:

here is the sprite
Spoiler:

I feel the colors are a bit too bright, but for now that'll work. Thanks.

Thank you for waiting i have now made the sprites for Robyn Locksley
Spoiler:
'
if you aren't happy with the sprites or if it isn't what you were hoping for i apologise for the inconvenience and you are allowed to make a complain and i can also try to make it again for you :tea-set:

Khura'inese Attorney

They will work for now. I'll have to find someone else to make better sorites, but these can be a good starting point. Thanks! :ron-jazz:

Ela'ineGiruna wrote:
They will work for now. I'll have to find someone else to make better sorites, but these can be a good starting point. Thanks! :ron-jazz:

Yoour welcome :maya:
Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ] 

Board index » Present Evidence » Sprites