Board index » Present Evidence » Sprites

Page 1 of 1[ 5 posts ]

Because I Couldn't Resist to do So.Topic%20Title

Hitman Extraordinaire.

Well, I'm just posting the sprite I just made, and the ones I will probably make in the future.
(Any info on animating sprites will earn you my love. ;D)

The hair of this one was killer. First the color didn't match the clothes, then I had to re-do it because of- well who cares about my woes, eh? Here it is.

Mr. Thomas Episcenne.
The name is a not-so-obvious pun of the fact that he *cough*unintentionaly*cough* looks cat-y, and that he's pretty androgynous.
Thomas- As in a Tom Cat. Episcenne - As in Epicene, a male with feminine qualities.
I haven't made any backstory or decided his position in the world of law, but I'll get to that in the morning, as well as probably making more sprites.

Re: Because I Couldn't Resist to do So.Topic%20Title

What do you see behind the mask?

It is a bit messy and pixelated, but otherwise really nice. It has a lot of custom looking parts, I love that. Nice work.

Just another day.

just a few pointers...
firstly...Be carful when mixing PW and AJ sprites...it can work on some occasions or if you edit it properly but other than that the style of both of them are different so the result will look scratchy...

secondly It looks like you tried to compile alot on one sprite and although creativity is nice to many colors dont work well with sprites
(as I have had this problem on so many occasions >.>;;;)

third when you cut parts from other sprites try and remove all the unnecisary stuff...
i can see the part of the shirt that was attached to the original sprites sleeves and that doesnt match with the sleeves of your sprite and cutting things off in a straight line looks weird unless of course that part is like that (but thats not usually the case)

finally about the outlign of your lime green suit...brighten the outlign or darken the suit a bit the colors of each dont properly match

ow and a button on the suit is off and Dr.greys hair outlign is the wrong color as well >_>;;;

Really im not trying to put you down or anything just thought to give you some pointers and its a start for a spriter so dont give up ( I always suggest for begginers to start with basic
PW Sprites and avoid AJ sprites but feel free to do what you want) hope the This helps :godot:

Hitman Extraordinaire.

Hah. Thanks.
The tips on different series blending and not cutting in a straight line (gawd, I should have figured that one out ages ago...) are really helpful. I'm probably going to re-do some of 'im at this rate. I'm not very much of an artist either. Heh.... Editing TWEWY sprites is alot easier.
One pitfall to being me is that when it comes to precise editing, I'm the laziest person in known history.

Still Searching For Lux-Pain...

A rather interesting sprite,I like it!
Supports :odoroki: / :draw:
Jesus:Lord and Savior!
Avatar Awesomely done by Purple Angel,a friend I will miss.

Son of CCCM and Arkillian,brother to Perrydotto,Dekuran,and Lida_Rose.Join the NEW CR FAMILY TREE!
Engaged to Minter.
Father of Nadindi and GDM
Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Board index » Present Evidence » Sprites