Board index » Present Evidence » Sprites

Page 1 of 1[ 18 posts ]

Ucha's Sprites!Topic%20Title

The law is full of contradictions.

Here's my sprite thread for my fan-case sprites. Please do not use sprites without my permission!

Preggy Maggey
Spoiler:
Image Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

Rosetta (Ross) Evergreen
Spoiler:
Image Image Image

Tell me what you think. I'm open to criticism as long as it's constructive.
"Follow Your heart out of the darkness! Stand up and rise from the ashes! Back to the start, far from the madness. Come alive again! Break off the chains of hesitation! Your voice will be your salvation! Look to the light of liberation waiting at the end!"

Last edited by Ucha Nekome on Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:17 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Re: Ucha's Sprites!Topic%20Title

Prison Attorney. Thanks Mij!

Nice to see you have a sprite page, welcome to the spriter community! :D
Backburner26. Currently working on Wolfgang Ace attorney, Visit this post here to find out more.
http://aceattorney.sparklin.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=9894
Visit my Sprites page! I post regularly and whenever I finish a set that I am working on.
http://forums.court-records.net/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=30818
Ask Wolfgang a question.
http://backburner26.deviantart.com/
ImageImage
(The Wolf waits, looking for an opening.)

Art Person

Looking awesome!I loved the Rosetta ones, and the Maggey sprite looks really good!

Rosetta's sprites are really nice, I like the flower theme she has ! ^^

Image and Image are up
Thanks to Mijumaru for animating them. Backburner as well for animating the first ones.
"Follow Your heart out of the darkness! Stand up and rise from the ashes! Back to the start, far from the madness. Come alive again! Break off the chains of hesitation! Your voice will be your salvation! Look to the light of liberation waiting at the end!"

Welcome. I hope you don't mind if I'm a bit more critical/nitpicky since you keep calling yourself a manga artist XD
Ucha Nekome wrote:

I like the frames, but I don't think there should be that much movement? A person wouldn't really move that fast if saluting, more if she's pregnant. She'd need to jump or something.

Random question, but what is she wearing? It looks like a sailor dress over a t-shirt.
AAO general / C-R dead-ish / deviantart slowly filling

Art Person

mercurialSK wrote:
I like the frames, but I don't think there should be that much movement? A person wouldn't really move that fast if saluting, more if she's pregnant. She'd need to jump or something.

That's my fault :sillytrucy: I animated it at the same speed as her Police-outfit salute.

Mijumaru wrote:
mercurialSK wrote:

That's my fault :sillytrucy: I animated it at the same speed as her Police-outfit salute.

Oh. Sorry. I was referring to the actual frames, not the speed. Because the ribbon and her boobs move a lot. I should have been clearer, my bad.

mercurialSK wrote:
Mijumaru wrote:
mercurialSK wrote:

Oh. Sorry. I was referring to the actual frames, not the speed. Because the ribbon and her boobs move a lot. I should have been clearer, my bad.

^//^ I'm not an experienced animator and I practiced a salute in front of a mirror seeing how what moved. Well...I was wearing a loose T-shirt kinda baggy and my well you know...they kinda bounced a bit...sorry...

Ucha Nekome wrote:
^//^ I'm not an experienced animator and I practiced a salute in front of a mirror seeing how what moved. Well...I was wearing a loose T-shirt kinda baggy and my well you know...they kinda bounced a bit...sorry...

Oh. XD In that case don't worry about it. I was just guessing lol. Anime's taught me to be kind of cynical.

mercurialSK wrote:
Ucha Nekome wrote:

Oh. XD In that case don't worry about it. I was just guessing lol. Anime's taught me to be kind of cynical.

I tried to fix it...I hope it looks more like she's lifting her chest rather than...erm...bouncing...well you know what I mean! >_<

Winter Flag Trademark

1. Rosetta looks kinda funky. Wait. Green flower on her hand? That's the most weirdest thing I've ever seen.
:redd:

2. Nice sprites. I like the Rosetta one pretty much. :lanasmile:

3. (reads topic) ...!? :cindy: Permission needed to use your sprites or both? :ron:

4. I get the nagging feeling that you may say no almost everytime when anyone wants to use your sprite- no offense here. :sadshoe:

This account is dead. Link to my DeviantART.

Winter Flag Trademark

You know what, forget that I asked. MUNCH MUNCH... :yummy:

New maggy sprites are up! Thanks to SilverGS for animating them!

and

Winter Flag Trademark

Dunno what to comment. :meekins: Except...:

》 At least what I THINK is that the new Maggey Bryde Sprites you're making... They fall in AJ/DD era. Who knows? We may see her on GS6. :sassy:

Ace Pointer wrote:

》 At least what I THINK is that the new Maggey Bryde Sprites you're making... They fall in AJ/DD era. Who knows? We may see her on GS6. :sassy:

Well it's sorta a fan made sequel series to DD. '^-^

Winter Flag Trademark

Ucha Nekome wrote:
Ace Pointer wrote:

Well it's sorta a fan made sequel series to DD. '^-^

*Edgeworth Shrug* That's a nice habit/trait of you. I like that. :edgey:

For some reasons two of the maggy sprites are not showing anymore.
I have more sprites here.

Image Image Image Image
Page 1 of 1 [ 18 posts ] 

Board index » Present Evidence » Sprites