Board index » Present Evidence » Cosplay

Page 25 of 25[ 973 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25

Re: The "Who Should I Cosplay?" ThreadTopic%20Title

Very curious to see who I get.

Photo of me from last year, dressed up as Yusuke Urameshi from Yuyu Hakusho. One of the clearer, less stylized photos of me out there.

A photo from before the festivities, still at home prepping. Another clear shot of my face. Not sure how many crossover fans there are between Yuyu Hakusho and AA, but the blue light on my finger is meant to represent Yusuke's spirit gun. Still pretty proud of that little bit of tech. :basil:

I've already got my mind mostly made up on who to be, especially since all of my friends have agreed there's a resemblance, but I'd like to get the opinions of the fans as well. Any thoughts?

EDIT: Not sure why I can't get any of the photos to work. Hopefully there isn't an issue, but I'll just post the direct imgur links down below. Mods, if there's an issue with direct linking, please let mw know.

http://imgur.com/BTJzYTJ

http://imgur.com/ZX2g0Bp

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO WITH YOUR LIFE?

Midnightwarlock wrote:
EDIT: Not sure why I can't get any of the photos to work. Hopefully there isn't an issue, but I'll just post the direct imgur links down below. Mods, if there's an issue with direct linking, please let mw know.

I'm 98% sure that the url is wrong (which it is).

Your imgur links should be direct, meaning they go right to the source of the picture, not the page of the picture on Imgur.

To do this, use the "Direct Link" link on Imgur (you'll find it there, and you can copy it). Or just simply attatch the file type (for example ".png", ".gif", ".jpg", etc.

Your first image is jpg, so this "http://imgur.com/BTJzYTJ" should be "http://imgur.com/BTJzYTJ.jpg" this.

Spoiler: Your image
ImageSee? Now it works just fine. Although, you should think about making a smaller version of the image. ;)

Call me Ishmael.

Midnightwarlock wrote:

I'm definitely seeing Apollo.

Spoiler: Since I've aged a few years since the last time I did this...

I think I have some of Luke Atmey's facial traits.

Wife: sparkleranger78, daughter: feedmechocolate247

Ghost of one kittens past

Most recent cosplay was of young Phoenix (pink sweater) and with with my friend. I really liked how it came out and it was super fun to role play him. But I really can't think of anybody else to cosplay. Anybody have any ideas? Any and all feedback is nice.

Call me Ishmael.

Ghostkitty wrote:
Most recent cosplay was of young Phoenix (pink sweater) and with with my friend. I really liked how it came out and it was super fun to role play him. But I really can't think of anybody else to cosplay. Anybody have any ideas? Any and all feedback is nice.
You didn't post any picture. :ron:
Wife: sparkleranger78, daughter: feedmechocolate247

Beware of the Dog

I never cosplayed before, so who do I look like?
Spoiler:
That's me without glasses...
And that's me with glasses. Sorry for my hair being a mess.

El Psy Congroo

I think that you'd really suit Sebastian Debeste or Ryuunosuke Naruhodou! I can also see you as Lana Skye or Apollo too though ~

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Here's one with and without glasses - it's hard to find pictures of of cosplay haha! I'm interested to see what you think (I've done Edgeworth, Klavier, Franziska and Ema ~)

Beware of the Dog

Cammy Melee? Uh, I'm really not good at this stuff... You seem to be much more "expert" than me, since I've done nothing until now. I have recently sewed myself a rather odd Maya Fey belt, and now I have to find a way to get the rest of her outfit... If possible, without buying a ready-made costume.

When something smells...

Oh, this is a really cool thread! I'm a pretty active cosplayer at cons, and inspiration is always welcome! I'd really like to see who other people think I look like, or should look like, rather.

There's a rule for me with cosplay, though: I don't cosplay female characters. I am a transgender guy, so having to present as feminime (even a tomboy character) is dysphoria hell for me because people are going to assume I'm female. It's kind of sad because I only slightly pass, and only with my face. :ron: I hope that's not too bothersome!

Without further ado, here's a picture in cosplay - an accurate portrayal of my posture.

Spoiler:

And here's a close-up of my face, not in cosplay.

Spoiler:

What do you guys think? Personally, I'd love to cosplay Ron and Desirée DeLite with my girlfriend because they reminded me of us, but I'm cuuuuuriouuuuus!

It's a Goverment Pig!

I'm not sure if this will count as necroing or not and I'm really sorry in advance if it does!

@enis-nico I think you would make a really good Ron! The jacket would be a pain to make but if you cosplayed him it would look amazing :D

Also, I think I might have posted here way back in the day, but I honestly can't remember what suggestions I got (not to mention, I was like 15/16 when I was last here so it wasn't really the best indicator of who I could cosplay because you know. Puberty). That, and I wouldn't be able to do the cosplays as I wasn't getting money to even buy things for cosplays. But now I'm older, and can soon buy things for costumes - and more importantly, go to cons to show off the cosplay, so having some suggestions would be appreciated!

Spoiler:

This night is sparkling, don't you let it go
Image Image
I'm wonderstruck, blushing all the way home

The Fiery Lion

You would make a really great Mimi Miney!

Beware of the Dog

Viola? :viola:

Edit: Nevermind, I won't post anything here until I can find a better picture of me.
Page 25 of 25 [ 973 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25

Board index » Present Evidence » Cosplay