Board index » Present Evidence » Sprite Comics

Page 25 of 25[ 982 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25

Re: Reminiscence~Countdown (Turnabout Big Top Complete)Topic%20Title

PCHOOO

Oh yes, it's perfectly tolerable. Feel free to create your topic whenever you like.

For now, I'd suggest making it in the General Chat section. I've posted an announcement about a possible Fanworks section, and if the others think it's a good idea I'll create it and move all the relevant topics in there.

*Goes to look up what BBCode is* Oh! Why yes, yes of course!

「エメラルドスプラッシュ」

Alrighty, I'll probably hop on that sometime tonight or tomorrow. Thank you so much for offering me a place! ^_^

PCHOOO

I'm glad to be of assistance! :edgy:

I'd say

Ooh, Sure, Fellow admin here ^_^ (shutup..., it's not a overglorified graphic position, i have power...D:)
I'l go ahead and prep things for ya, be sure to come along soon.

「エメラルドスプラッシュ」

Alrighty, I just have one or two things I'd like to do first. ^_^ I really appreciate the help, guys.

In Justice We Trust

Well, since you've made your intent to leave apparent, I suppose this would be a good time to say something about your comic. I've been reading it for a while, but I've never been able to think of anything to say about it that was worth saying. It's definitely a respectable work. The plot's excellent, though I would have preferred to see you flesh it out a little more. Ami's certainly an... interesting... character--well-designed, though not someone I'd have any interest in affiliating with.

I was actually debating in my head whether or not to invite you over to the Citadel--artists of any sort are typically quite welcome over there. We're a pretty open and tolerant place, though if Ami's personality is a good representation of your own personality, you might have a little trouble adapting--not to mention the main administrator might have issues with some of the less modest pictures in your comic.

I imagine I won't be following you to the forum Regy Rusty mentioned, though I'll probably snatch a look at your comic from time to time over there.
I'll always love you, Max.

「エメラルドスプラッシュ」

General Luigi wrote:
Well, since you've made your intent to leave apparent, I suppose this would be a good time to say something about your comic. I've been reading it for a while, but I've never been able to think of anything to say about it that was worth saying. It's definitely a respectable work. The plot's excellent, though I would have preferred to see you flesh it out a little more. Ami's certainly an... interesting... character--well-designed, though not someone I'd have any interest in affiliating with.

It's definitely been an issue working within such a constrained time frame, both in reality and within the story. I'd love to take more time to round out the plot as you mentioned, but I have cleaning, job hunting, etc. to take care of. Also, I wanted to cover each of the cases but not dwell on their subject matter too much since everyone has played them before, but it began to strike me just how little time that gives me when I stick to the chapter lengths I've been doing. As for Ami, she's not really quite as bad as she acts in her dreams. Being in a world where the consequences are a little looser (although they're not quite as loose anymore...) makes her feel more inclined to say whatever comes to her mind no matter how brutal, in much the same way that I tend to abuse characters and settings in video games given half the chance. (You should see me play Grand Theft Auto. Stealing cars and running over pedestrians is even more fun than it sounds. One of the best things I learned in Sociology is that there CAN be a positive function of deviance.) In reality, she's fairly polite and reserved, and she never means anyone any harm.

General Luigi wrote:
I was actually debating in my head whether or not to invite you over to the Citadel--artists of any sort are typically quite welcome over there. We're a pretty open and tolerant place, though if Ami's personality is a good representation of your own personality, you might have a little trouble adapting--not to mention the main administrator might have issues with some of the less modest pictures in your comic.

I'm flattered that you had me in mind. Ami in fiction and moi, actual Ami, are too entirely different animals. What Ami and I have in common is a style of speech and sense of humor, but I'd like to think that I'm always as courteous as I can manage to be. So while I think I get along with people pretty well, I would not be able to stand for having my work restricted on the basis of nudity or language. For this comic, I've always followed a personal credo to not have any explicit depictions of sex, extremely dirty or offending language (and I know my definition of that may vary from others, but I avoid racial and other slurs, and overly descriptive portrayals of sexual subjects), and DEFINITELY not any sexual depictions of minors. Beyond that, my language isn't any grosser than George Carlin and my sprite of nude Ami would've been allowed in my high school art class. So if that would've been an issue, it's probably better this way. But thank you for thinking to help.

General Luigi wrote:
I imagine I won't be following you to the forum Regy Rusty mentioned, though I'll probably snatch a look at your comic from time to time over there.

I'm not expecting to lead an exodus or anything. I'll be happy just to have a different place to set up where people can still read and comment, and now there's the perk of everyone from CR already having an account there. So it's more like a thread relocation than a start-up place to rival CR. I don't have anything against CR. I just don't want to be here anymore. At any rate, thank you for everything, and I'm honored that you enjoy my work. Please come back to the new thread and visit if you have time. ^_^

Affection!

To be honest, an invisionfree forum wouldn't be to hard to maintain.
All you should do then is just set it up, make a few boards and let it rust away and check up on it and see some new replies. :o

It's good to see you back, even though it's jsut for a moment.
Still the same old...me.
I Am The Night, Colour Me Black.

「エメラルドスプラッシュ」

I didn't like the terms of service at InvisionFree very much, and this way, a lot of CR members still have easy access to it and I don't have to maintain a forum in addition to everything else I'm doing. Sounds great to me. ^_^ Anyway, I appreciate the suggestion, and I hope you'll keep reading!

Thanks, it's nice to be back for a bit. I hadn't realized how much I missed a lot of people here.

Annoying Friend

*waves at Ami, then continues to lurk on.*

Oooh look cookie crumble* Eats on the floor, then crawls unnoticed away*

「エメラルドスプラッシュ」

*Waves back* Would you like a whole cookie? Image

If you guys are wondering why I'm taking my time getting the thread relocated, it's because I'm working on a quick comic to mark the occasion. It'll be probably done within a few hours, depending on whether my siblings need me to help around the house when they get home.

Ace Attorney

Tajiri Ami wrote:
I didn't like the terms of service at InvisionFree very much, and this way, a lot of CR members still have easy access to it and I don't have to maintain a forum in addition to everything else I'm doing. Sounds great to me. ^_^ Anyway, I appreciate the suggestion, and I hope you'll keep reading!

Thanks, it's nice to be back for a bit. I hadn't realized how much I missed a lot of people here.

erm were is this new forum anyway or aint it up yet :eh?:

PCHOOO

I posted a link to it on the previous page.

But anyway, here's a link to the Fan Work section: http://crmafia.co.cc/index.php/board,14.0.html

I'm sure Ami will post a link to her topic here once she makes it. :garyuu:
Re: Reminiscence~Countdown (Moving Out Turnabout)Topic%20Title

「エメラルドスプラッシュ」

As Regy said, here are the links I promised. Almost everything is set up, and I'm really looking forward to getting some new work done. At any rate, so long CR, and hello CR Mafia!

Annoying Friend

*Eats the cookie* Thank you.

May I ask why there is a CRmafia forum and normal CR forum?
I'm kinda confused about this, but from the last few posts I read(25 pages are TOO many to read.) Ami says she's too restricted on her way of comic and spriting in here? :yuusaku:

操纵距离程度的能力

Vordox wrote:

Because there were so many forumers playing the mafia game in the BBC section and the DreamHost was annoyed by that.

@Ami: I'm sorry you are leaving. We didn't talk a lot on the forum,but like what I've told you, I always consider you as a nice person. And I really like your sprite editing.

Hope you will have a good time on the mafia forum, I will miss you.
You can call me whatever you want:3

「エメラルドスプラッシュ」

Vordox wrote:

I'm kinda confused about this, but from the last few posts I read(25 pages are TOO many to read.) Ami says she's too restricted on her way of comic and spriting in here? :yuusaku:

Not quite. (And I don't blame you, that 25 pages represents MONTHS of history. R~C began on February 1st, you know!) Actually, it's the mostly about the climate certain members here have created, and partially about having a minor disagreement regarding a rule. I just find that I'd rather be somewhere else, and after sticking by CR for a year and some-odd, it's nice to have a little change. And this option was great, because most of you are already in the database of CR Mafia, so it was a very short hurdle to just click a link and already be able to log on there. So let me repeat: I don't want to lead an exodus or something, I just want a new place to hang out and work on my threads. Just drop in every once in a while, okay? ^_^

火曜日 wrote:
@Ami: I'm sorry you are leaving. We didn't talk a lot on the forum,but like what I've told you, I always consider you as a nice person. And I really like your sprite editing.

I really appreciate that, Tuesday. As always, I respect you immensely as a fellow artist and human being. You are a truly incredible person. The nice thing is, I'm only a link away, so I do hope you'll come visit at some point. Take good care of CR, okay?

Four is Death

Vordox wrote:

CR Mafia began during January 2008 in the Berry Big Circus forums on the Court-Records forums we are on now. Rounds I, II, III (Game Mastered by MoronSonOfBoron), IV (GM'd) by Boss Velotix, V (back to MSOB) and VI (GM'd by Veo and Regy Rusty) passed by the time early August came around. Now, Miss KristophXDahlia hosted a 'Mafia Veteran only' game of Mafia called Rookie Killer. Towards the conclusion of Rookie Killer, CR suddenly want kaput; I trust we all remember the first migration to Invision CR, correct?

Upon the return of this Court-Records Forums, the BBC had been erased from the forums. As such, several fan-hosted games were held on Invision CR instead (these included 'Court Records Users vs Admins' (GM'd by I, Allan's Aokage), 'WADTD/Angel Breaker' (GM'd by KristophXDahlia) as well as 'Hydeout Hijinks' (GM'd by OMG Cracker, I believe) which was hosted on an temp forum for CR Mafia) until LukeGB (of CR) created a CR Mafia forum to house the game itself and the Berry Big Circus itself.

To summarise, CR Mafia has a forum because the Berry Big Circus was closed.

Out of my mind, be back in - ZOMBIE!

...HOLY CHEESE AND CRACKERS!!! :maya-shock: YOU'RE BACK! AMI'S BACK!!! *Tackles*

Sorry, too hyper. *Clears throat* Welcome back, Tajiri Ami. It is a pleasure to see that you are alive and well- Oh forget it, I don't have manners, YOU'RE FLIPPIN' BACK! *Tackles again*

Tajiri Ami wrote:
火曜日 wrote:

I really appreciate that, Tuesday. As always, I respect you immensely as a fellow artist and human being. You are a truly incredible person. The nice thing is, I'm only a link away, so I do hope you'll come visit at some point. Take good care of CR, okay?

Woah, woah, woah, back the taxi that Phoenix uses to get to the courtroom up! You're LEAVING?! *Goes all Brock and huddles in corner with raincloud above head* Why must it be hello and goodbye? :sob:

I'd say

Psst Witchey, : http://crmafia.co.cc/index.php?action=profile;u=4451
Ami's still around too...XD

Out of my mind, be back in - ZOMBIE!

Ceres wrote:
Psst Witchey, : http://crmafia.co.cc/index.php?action=profile;u=4451
Ami's still around too...XD

Yes, but... the front page... it scares me...

I love these comics! They're funny, yet they still have a good storyline that makes sense, which you don't see very much anymore... Anyway keep up the great work! :edgy:
Remember: Shop Smart, Shop S-Mart.
Page 25 of 25 [ 982 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25

Board index » Present Evidence » Sprite Comics