Board index » Present Evidence » Remix

Page 1 of 1[ 10 posts ]

Hobohodo Objection 2001 remixTopic%20Title

"I'm so sick of Khura'in!"

Just came up with a little Objection 2001 mix specifically targeted at Case Maker users who wants to make a case where you play as Hobo Nick
http://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/7n1ljx0vcmjqfur/Hobo%20Phoenix%20Objection.mp3
If you're using Ace Attorney Online you can simply copy this link into the "external music" slot under the "audio" tab and click on "select"
This is the Dark Age of the Ace Attorney
Re: Hobohodo Objection 2001 remixTopic%20Title

Hm. It sounds great in therms of melody, but soundfount feels a bit unfitting to the quality of AJ tracks, which makes it hard to use. And, I must admit, it kinda sound's like Phoenix's out-of-court theme.

I've actually edited the whole thing now so it has a slower tempo, and the drums are more chill now. And it's no longer meant to be an objection theme. The objection theme lacked a certain something as well, and the soundfont is a bit off, but unfortunately there exists no working AJ soundfont I can use :(
I think I'll upload the new one right here! http://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/mr896uf1osutm38/Phoenix%20Wright%20-%20A%20Stray%20Attorney.mp3

I know I'm no Iwadare or Toshihiko Horiyama, but I'm just making these for fun anyway :)

Edit: nvm thought you were someone else will reserve my judgement later.

Objection!

linkenski wrote:
I've actually edited the whole thing now so it has a slower tempo, and the drums are more chill now. And it's no longer meant to be an objection theme. The objection theme lacked a certain something as well, and the soundfont is a bit off, but unfortunately there exists no working AJ soundfont I can use :(
I think I'll upload the new one right here! http://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/mr896uf1osutm38/Phoenix%20Wright%20-%20A%20Stray%20Attorney.mp3

I know I'm no Iwadare or Toshihiko Horiyama, but I'm just making these for fun anyway :)

Wow.
This sounds like it would belong in an Investigation phase. It really sounds AA-like.

My friend who's a pretty decent at writing used it for a fan-made case after I made it as well. I think it's actually up on Ace Attorney Online. It's "Turnabout Antidote" or something.

Hm... Would you maybe be somehow familiar with making these tracks in DD/AJ sound quality? Composition is good, but I kind of think of how it would fit with these game's music ^^

He needs sound data from the games. No one has any proper working soundfonts ones exceot for a select few members of the community.

I do have a PW:AA soundfont but it's terrible. Half of the font is in the wrong key so I have to transpose everything in order and it's just a pain for your ears to go through it.

I am using a variation of SGM and various other soundfonts to make it the way it is. I'm really trying to nail the AJ sound, but it's just pretty hard to find all the sounds that are similar to those in the game :P

I have some AJ soundfonts. When I take a listen to your tracks with some headphones, I'll consider sharing them with you (under some conditions).

If you think I'm lying, just look at my "ports" of some jfa tracks using only AJ instruments [not trying to advertise here, just trying to show you I'm not bs'ing :P]:
https://soundcloud.com/huddini/aa-justice-for-all-cross?in=huddini/sets/ace-attorney-remixes-remakes
Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 

Board index » Present Evidence » Remix