Board index » Present Evidence » Remix

Page 1 of 1[ 1 post ]

Turnabout Generations: SFX Resource Pack Release! [100+SFX]Topic%20Title

Hello everyone.

In celebration of releasing Part 2 of Turnabout Generations (which you should go play, really), I am releasing a majority of our resources for other authors/artists to utilize :)

I'm really in a generous mood, considering my retirement from fancase development after Part 2's out, so...

We're starting with the sound effects first!
For Part 1 and 2 combined, we have a collection of over 100 sound effects. They are from iOS games, DS games, and PC games. The exact origins of a majority of the files, is unfortunately lost. I've narrowed them down as best as I can in the hopes other can identify where I acquired the assets.

Out of all the sound effects, I believe only *one* is specifically created for Turnabout Generations, which is labeled "PhoenixImitate". For something so "simple", this sfx was created by me, Huddini.
It took at least 2 months to get the sound right for use within my trial. You must ask me for permission and credit me if you ever intend to use that one.

There isn't really a Resource thread here in CR, but for now, I will refer you to the resource thread on AAO. The pack is NOT passworded or anything:
http://aceattorney.sparklin.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=8104&p=529045#p529045

If you do not want to go to that thread, then I will just put the link to the download here:
Spoiler: Enjoy! Credits/Permission appreciated!

I hope you all enjoy it. While I'm asking for some credits/permission for that one sound effect as a requirement, all the other sound effects you can use freely (but credits are still appreciated and letting me know too that you used something from this archive).

------------------
It'd also be nice to check out my trial thread (link in the first sentence of this post) and leave me feedback too! That way, you can play and see how I utilized all the sound effects ;)
Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Board index » Present Evidence » Remix