Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices

Page 2 of 2[ 63 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Re: Talking About Canada...Topic%20Title

A Seeker of Truth

dullahan1 wrote:

He... I don't care if that IS gross stereotyping, that is awesome :phoenix: Punch-Out!! reference FTW :godot:
"No one can change the past. The only thing we can do is strive to make up for our mistakes. Why must we make up for our mistakes, you ask? Because in so doing... we can find the way back to our path. And once we've found our path, we can move on from our past mistakes toward a brighter future."- Phoenix Wright

Athena's biggest fan

Canada? What's a Canada? :udgey:
The Nonchalant Rage officially premiers next month on YouTube. Subscribe now:

A Seeker of Truth

TheNonchalantRage wrote:

A country... My country specifically :phoenix: Head North from anywhere in the Americas, and you will find it at some point :trucy:
"No one can change the past. The only thing we can do is strive to make up for our mistakes. Why must we make up for our mistakes, you ask? Because in so doing... we can find the way back to our path. And once we've found our path, we can move on from our past mistakes toward a brighter future."- Phoenix Wright

Athena's biggest fan

GentlemanGamer wrote:
TheNonchalantRage wrote:

A country... My country specifically :phoenix: Head North from anywhere in the Americas, and you will find it at some point :trucy:

Oh, I'm well aware. It was a stab at how no one here in the US really cares about Canada. I was actually going to add something along the lines of "I hear it has something to do with syrup...", but I was afraid it would look like I was trying too hard. Thanks for informing me if I hadn't known, though! :pearl:

A Seeker of Truth

TheNonchalantRage wrote:
GentlemanGamer wrote:
TheNonchalantRage wrote:

Oh, I'm well aware. It was a stab at how no one here in the US really cares about Canada. I was actually going to add something along the lines of "I hear it has something to do with syrup...", but I was afraid it would look like I was trying too hard. Thanks for informing me if I hadn't known, though! :pearl:

Ah... okay :phoenix: I WAS wondering, but decided to give you the benefit of the doubt :edgey: Honestly, I think it's the same circumstance with many countries; people rely on the stereotypes they know because they don't take the time to find out, and that goes as much for Canadians towards other countries as much as other countries towards Canadians. It's a bit sad, but what can you do? :ron: In any case though, I appreciate the point you were making :phoenix: I hope I didn't sound too condescending there; I was afraid I might've been when I wrote my response :sadshoe:

Athena's biggest fan

[/quote]Ah... okay :phoenix: I WAS wondering, but decided to give you the benefit of the doubt :edgey: Honestly, I think it's the same circumstance with many countries; people rely on the stereotypes they know because they don't take the time to find out, and that goes as much for Canadians towards other countries as much as other countries towards Canadians. It's a bit sad, but what can you do? :ron: In any case though, I appreciate the point you were making :phoenix: I hope I didn't sound too condescending there; I was afraid I might've been when I wrote my response :sadshoe:[/quote]

You didn't, don't worry. :godot: What's life like up there, anyway?

The dwarf geeky panda!

TheNonchalantRage wrote:

Come on guys you missed a nice chance to show how good are cracks can be! :redd:

A Canada is a guy who is hanging with a polar bear who can't even remember his name. Here his pic:

To not confond with Canadia whose his great great retarded aunt. :redd:

I don't know about the exterior except that there is Rob Ford who was humiliting us and I wonder if except that he was a good mayor... Here it is freeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzing (okay it is only -11C) But still!
Please don't hit me...

You know, a Mario game!

Where did you get that picture? Is it from an anime or something?
My let's Play channel! Shameless plug!
Current Project: Sly Cooper & The Thievius Racoonus
My Twitter Account

The dwarf geeky panda!

Yes it is from Hetalia. In that anime Canada is a nice quiet (too quiet) young man who is supposed to represent the stereotype of canadian. His interaction with america is sure worth the watch.

Anyone know a city in Canada where I can relax without spending all my economy? At the beginning I wanted to go to Vancouver, but I saw the price and... OUCH! :beef:
Please don't hit me...

You know, a Mario game!

He looks a lot like Proton Jon. Who is Canadian. Coincidence?
My Twitter Account

Fate Testarossa

Well, Vancouver is suuuuuuper expensive (but they have such good fooooooooooooood). Isn't it like.. One of the most expensive cities in North America now, or something cray cray like that?

Fate is made by クロス

The dwarf geeky panda!

Cray cray?
Please don't hit me...

You know, a Mario game!

I live in New Brunswick, and I have a brother who lives in Vancouver. I haven't seen him in over 15 years. In case you don't know, the distance from New Brunswick to Vancouver is a long way.
My Twitter Account

A Seeker of Truth

dimentiorules wrote:
I live in New Brunswick, and I have a brother who lives in Vancouver. I haven't seen him in over 15 years. In case you don't know, the distance from New Brunswick to Vancouver is a long way.

Yeah... flights are EXPENSIVE here :yogi: Whether you're flying to Canada or simply across it, it's certainly not a cheap trip. It's a shame too; I think a lot more people would travel within Canada if that price point was lowered :sadshoe:

earthlings on fire

Yeah; have fun trying to fly to Newfoundland even from the Maritimes. It's ridiculous.

Then again, flying from one end to the other takes pretty much the same amount of time as it does to fly to England from the East Coast, so a lot of the expenses are because Canada is just so damn wide.
ImageImageImage
...and there's fifteen feet of pure white snow

The man who decides the verdict

Winnipeg representing, yo!

A Seeker of Truth

The Canadian Judge wrote:

There are some friends of the family that live down there; it's actually a pretty nice city :phoenix: Haven't been there recently however, unfortunately, so my memories of it are now kinda hazy :ron:

OMG finally some people in Canada in here!

erm... I'm sorry but hello all! I'm aznfangirl_, and you can call me Kam. I'm from Canada although I'm not naturalized yet. It's nice too meet you all!

Coyote wrote:

OMG even better! I'm from Winterpeg, err, I mean Winnipeg too! //bows 90 degrees.

Seriously. this is awesome.

aznfangirl_ wrote:
OMG even better! I'm from Winterpeg, err, I mean Winnipeg too! //bows 90 degrees.

Hey! How have you felt about the weather this year? They call it Winterpeg for a reason, but... ugh. -40C and below isn't even Canadian prairies cold anymore. It's Circle of Hell cold. I was thinking of moving back to Winnipeg at one point (it's a great city, with great people, even if it is... both... the murder capital of Canada... and the Slurpee capital of the world...), but I don't think my delicate West Coast sensibilities can stand another prairie winter. More importantly, how do you feel about specialty license plates? The pertinent question to ask all Manitobans.

Coyote wrote:
aznfangirl_ wrote:

Hey! How have you felt about the weather this year? They call it Winterpeg for a reason, but... ugh. -40C and below isn't even Canadian prairies cold anymore. It's Circle of Hell cold. I was thinking of moving back to Winnipeg at one point (it's a great city, with great people, even if it is... both... the murder capital of Canada... and the Slurpee capital of the world...), but I don't think my delicate West Coast sensibilities can stand another prairie winter. More importantly, how do you feel about specialty license plates? The pertinent question to ask all Manitobans.

To be honest, the cold has been a pest lately. It's been extremes and it's real bad a few months ago, because it felt like -50 everyday. Commuting in the early mornings sucked big time, waiting for the bus while you feel your toes grow cold and have that sense that you can't even feel them anymore no matter how thick your boots and winterwear may seem. Of course, it's probably just me.

Slurpee capital? yes. I'd promise my sister this year we'd actually join in the fun and get a slurpee on slurpee day here. Murder capital? that's actually news to me. I guess all the more reason to consider law in my future career plans.

The specialty license plates, to be honest, I can't tell you much about it. Heck I haven't even gotten my full driver's license (I failed my road test and have yet to take it again). And if I'm not wrong, those specialty license plates are just fancy expensive ones, as I hear. They're customized I think.

Mrs. Jeon Jungkook ♥

Whenever I see 'Canada' somewhere, I have to think about Robin from 'How I Met Your Mother' - otherwise, I don't know Canada very much, I only have seen pictures of it and my grandparents went there for a good 3 weeks, but otherwise.. Nope, I don't know about Canada.

The beginning was quite fun, just with all the ups and downs
But suddenly, we’re tired, from a waste of meaningless emotions

시작은 뭐 즐거웠었네 오르락내리락 그 자체로 어느새 서로 지쳐버렸네 의미 없는 감정소모에

Trivia 轉 : Seesaw
Page 2 of 2 [ 63 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices