Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices

Page 3 of 4[ 132 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Re: Musical Instruments?Topic%20Title

joshy wrote:
I play the oboe because it's freaking the best instrument ever (almost).

<3 oboe <3

I love the oboe. I've been wanting to learn another instrument, and this would probably be the one I'd pick if I got the chance.
this space for rent.

Prufursurnkfa fushcatchurrr

xylophone220 wrote:
I still haven't and probably never will work out how to read music :P

And you're called xylophone. The plot thickens.

見たのか・・・!

O:

"Battle is my forte!"

Don't feel too bad. I'm pretty sure at least 25% of my chorus can't read music properly. Probably more. I couldn't read it until my band teacher explained it to me in fifth grade, and I had two or three people who tried to teach me numerous times. Never really stuck till I started band...And now, when other people can't read music I think it's WEIRD. XP Reading music is a useful skill. Sometimes difficult to pick up.

And xylophones have to know how to read music...don't they...? [tilts head cluelessly]

offer. cookies. now.

I can play an irish flute... taught myself in my absolute boredom... and the drums, for some unexplainable reason... but a really close friend of mine used to play them and whenever I'd go over to her house, I'd play as well, for fun and to pass the time, plus I'd play at school sometimes seeing during music lessons they'd always need someone to play the drums at some point

sig by Jibo <3 (a.k.a. the best person ever, yup!)

What if i don't want a custom title?

I play the piano. But i wish i could play the banjo while my best freind played a washboard. :sadshoe:
xxAll credit for my sig goes to Elriel.xx

Violin and Piano...although i don't play either anymore and I was never very good at either so i gave up playing both :sadshoe:

I'm a pianist. I've been playing for nearly ten years. I used to play clarinet but I gave up because after a year, I couldn't adjust to the breathing.

A True English Diva-To-Be <3

I've been playing the flute for 10 years this year and I love it, though I'm way behind the level I should be for having played so long, 'cause I basically never practised until I was about 16 DX I only play classical at the moment but I'd really love to learn jazz flute too <3

I've set a target for myself to have reached Grade 8 before I'm 20 and to take up a second instrument once I've passed Grade 8 flute- at the moment I'm eyeing up the trombone :D
Click on Janice for graphics ^^

In Justice We Trust

I played the clarinet for two years and the trumpet for four. I've also played the piano since 1998 and am currently singing bass (technically, I'm a baritone) in a chorus for my sixth consecutive year.
I'll always love you, Max.

Story writer and music lover.

I've been playing the wooden six string-box for over five years.
--Millini (Official CR Rock Prince and Gavinism convert.)

prosecuting never looked so good ;)

Not meaning to brag, but i can play the Piano semi professionally, i've actually learnt most of the AA tracks. I also play the violin a little, and i have been playing the ocarina since i got ocarina of time :will:
When life gives you lemons, leave them and get a lollipop instead.

CHOO CHOO! ALL ABOARD THE HYPE EXPRESS!

:)

Used to love playing the flute and keyboards. Nowadays I like playing on the drums. I also got a new harmonica that I mess around on in my spare time. I'm a bit of a music critic, and I'd love to play an instrument properly one day.

Psychotic Musician

zachariah Von-Karma wrote:
Not meaning to brag, but i can play the Piano semi professionally, i've actually learnt most of the AA tracks. I also play the violin a little, and i have been playing the ocarina since i got ocarina of time :will:

I. Love you.
What kind of ocarina?

Signature done by Panda Prinzessin :)

trumpetchick wrote:

I. Love you.
What kind of ocarina?

Naaaaaaaw :bellboy:
i've had about 3 in the last 5 years, but the one i have now is a "ceramic 12 hole angel"

i also have a show ocarina which is a custom bought replica of the ocarina of time itself :edgy: just because it looks soooooo cool.

He's mine ;)

I'm starting to play Bass and I would love to learn violin, and maybe guitar and piano. :pearl:

A Defense Attorney

I have been playing the acoustic guitar for about a mouths so far. I regret to say that I just know how to play Jingle Bells and Twinkle Little Star. This implies I'm not so talented with the guitar. Nevertheless, I'm trying my best to master the ways of the guitar!
Thanks to Yuuso for making this awesome signature and avatar!

lying is bad

piano for 10, violin for 6'ish. semi-pro, i've gotten accolades and a couple thousand dollars worth of scholarships from it too. oh and a great college :)

since coming to college i haven't practiced, i've performed a couple times and that's it. the skill doesn't really go away, or if it does, i don't really notice it.

Komikero

I play the drums, and I can do decent power chords on the guitar. Plucking, however, is a different story.

I'm a professional comic artist and illustrator. Click on the above logo to visit my official website.

Psychotic Musician

trumpetchick wrote:

I. Love you.
What kind of ocarina?

i've had about 3 in the last 5 years, but the one i have now is a "ceramic 12 hole angel"

i also have a show ocarina which is a custom bought replica of the ocarina of time itself :edgy: just because it looks soooooo cool.

Nice :redd: I've been meaning to get an ocarina so I can attempt to teach myself, probably an alto, but I haven't done it yet...

trumpetchick wrote:

I. Love you.
What kind of ocarina?

i also have a show ocarina which is a custom bought replica of the ocarina of time itself :edgy: just because it looks soooooo cool.[/quote]

Nice :redd: I've been meaning to get an ocarina so I can attempt to teach myself, probably an alto, but I haven't done it yet...[/quote]

Awesome, Alto's make a nice sound. there not that difficult to learn if your used to using wind instruments................or a piano, or any instrument that requires the use of your fingers. :garyuu:

[quote="trumpetchick"][/quote]

Also, i love your sig :phoenix:

Psychotic Musician

Thanks :redd: I did some research on them. My great-grandfather used to live with us and was sensitive to noise, so the soprano was probably out of the question, and I liked the sound that the altos made. Kind of want to get one in F. Now the soprano ocarina wouldn't be much of a problem anymore, but I'm still thinking alto. So many instruments I want to learn... ocarina would be one of them. :will:

All shall bow before the mighty Godog!!!

I've played piano for 12 years, trumpet for 9 years, french horn for 5 years, I learned trombone and baritone last year, and this year I learned to play the flugelhorn (well not really learned, it's essentially the same as a trumpet, just a different sound and hitting the higher notes is a little harder). I'm trying to teach myself guitar too :rock'n:

If it wasn't obvious already, I LOVE playing music :edgy:

I played guitar(7years), piano(11 years), flute(6 years), trumpet(7 years), trombone(8 years), and ocarina(5 years).(I don't play much anymore but can still play :bellboy: )

Previously Cardiovore

I dabble in a bit of keyboard. I can't play very well with my left hand, I've never taken the time to properly learn bass chords. I hate taking classes so I just teach myself at home.
I know a few random tunes like the Skyrim theme and many of the songs from Simon the Sorcerer. (The Swampling's theme in particular is my fave to play.)
Phoenix Wright: The Contempt of Court
FULL GAME AVAILABLE

Ace Sidekick!

To me the piano is the most beautiful instrument ever.

I love playing on my keyboard and playing videogame music. Currently I'm trying to master Star Stealing Girl and record myself playing and post it on my empty youtube account.

Emiko Gale wrote:

I love playing on my keyboard and playing videogame music. Currently I'm trying to master Star Stealing Girl and record myself playing and post it on my empty youtube account.

i completely agree with you, it is a beautiful instrument.
and i'm doin the same thing, need to fill my account with piano tunes too xD

Ace Sidekick!

Emiko Gale wrote:

i completely agree with you, it is a beautiful instrument.
and i'm doin the same thing, need to fill my account with piano tunes too xD

Thanks. :maya:
Of course my opinion may be biased since there are so many other instruments out there.

Let it go and move it move it

I've been playing the violin for 2 years now, although I can't say I'm very good at it :/

I got an ocarina for Christmas and I've been playing it non-stop since then. Right now I'm attempting to learn He's a Pirate after seeing an amazing youtube video with someone playing it.

For most of my life I've owned a keyboard, so I'm alright at that.

I also own an electric guitar, however I've never actually took the time to learn anything on it.
Within Temptation

The King of All

I can play the baritone (euphonium if you want to get technical with it)

If you didn't know a baritone is like a smaller tuba that pitches a higher sound than tubas, but a lower sound than trombones.
Unfortunately it's not the household name, so I gotta explain what it is to anyone who asks. :payne:
The king of all, Sir Duke

Ace Sidekick!

Deadpool 9 wrote:
I can play the baritone (euphonium if you want to get technical with it)

If you didn't know a baritone is like a smaller tuba that pitches a higher sound than tubas, but a lower sound than trombones.
Unfortunately it's not the household name, so I gotta explain what it is to anyone who asks. :payne:

I think it's interesting though, that someone here plays an instrument that isn't common. :minuki:

I don't play an instrument... years ago, I wanted to learn to play the guitar, so I obtained a guitar. That never went far in terms of lessons, so I then wanted to learn the bass guitar... that also never went anywhere.
These days, I want to learn the Piano and/or the Harp. But I'm sure that won't happen, either.

I somehow have this lurking suspicion that it has to do with the fact that I can't read notes....

C-A

Ace Sidekick!

CatMuto wrote:
I don't play an instrument... years ago, I wanted to learn to play the guitar, so I obtained a guitar. That never went far in terms of lessons, so I then wanted to learn the bass guitar... that also never went anywhere.
These days, I want to learn the Piano and/or the Harp. But I'm sure that won't happen, either.

I somehow have this lurking suspicion that it has to do with the fact that I can't read notes....

C-A

I was at that point as well at one point, sheet music seemed like Chinese. But it's not that hard if you learn F.A.C.E and "All Cows Eat Grass" only took me a few days of studying.

It only gets worse when you play a song where some notes aren't on the main lines. :meekins:

☆☆☆ Kira ☆☆☆

I can play both alto sax and soprano sax, hell I could probably a bari or tenor if you gave me one. I'm fantastically stellar at it to the point where I can improvise a solo, but I can definitely play music that's given to me, so that's something.

I also picked up the guitar, but with school and work I haven't had all the time in the world to practice. Plus the sound I get is never the sound I want so it's a bit disenchanting that I can't have the same sound as a crazy guitarist.
I'm Blak, and I have shit taste.

Mrs. Jeon Jungkook ♥

I've played the guitar for a while now and I love playing the keyboard as well - but I don't think I'm that musicial.

The beginning was quite fun, just with all the ups and downs
But suddenly, we’re tired, from a waste of meaningless emotions

시작은 뭐 즐거웠었네 오르락내리락 그 자체로 어느새 서로 지쳐버렸네 의미 없는 감정소모에

Trivia 轉 : Seesaw

Your Honor! There is a contradiction!

I used to play Trumpet. But after I had the option to quit band I put it away and never tried to touch it again...

Heh heh.

Ooh, how did I not come across this one before!?! Let's see... I've been formally instructed to play piano, cello, snare drum, and bass drum.

I've got the least experience with the drums; I played them for less than a school year when my middle school teacher asked me to lend the band a hand because they lost their percussionists. It did do wonders for my sense of rhythm, however, and got me to actually look at the conductor and keep beat in my head rather than with my foot every now and then.

I've played the piano the longest; started lessons for that at five, at the latest, since I was still living in San Francisco back then. Ironically, though, it's also my worst formal instrument. I can read notes. I know which keys correspond to which notes. I can play with both hands. I can't put this together all at once with anything approaching a practical speed, short of spending a month or two trying to figure it out, and I'd still screw up every fifth note. Granted, I can play very easily by ear, but by sight-reading... not so much.

I've played cello since I was ten. That's my best instrument, hands down. While I can't say I'm anywhere near a professional level, I was arguably the best in my high school orchestra. And by "arguably", I mean when a substitute asked who was the best of us students, everyone pointed at me while I pointed at the first violin. I still disagree with that, by the way. Although I do think they all could've used some help with pitch, no offense... *still remembers how horribly off-pitch they could be at times without realizing*

so we can all see where my ego comes into play y/y
So I finally grew a brain and remembered to give myself a signature... Whoopee.
Snackoos IRL. They are delicious and are covered in real chocolate. #so-grateful-I'm-Filipino

Excuse me if I contradict myself. I do that.

[Whip the cream!]

I'm an utter disgrace when it comes to instruments. I find it so damn hard to learn, I lost patience immediately... But I really want to learn how to play the Klavi... I mean... piano someday. (The only thing, literally, I can play on any instrument is a part of Vive Henri IV on piano. But it would be fun to learn how to do it properly.)
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!

Back in it, hopefully for the better

I play the French horn in my school band. I am not the greatest player in my band, but I think I play pretty good and through my own time I figured out how to make certain little notes that make up some of Reminiscence-Bitter Taste of Truth and Steel Samurai Ballad.
Page 3 of 4 [ 132 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices