Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices

Page 28 of 40[ 1581 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 ... 40  Next
 


Re: The New Vent Station (please read the rules before postiTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: Classified

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:55 pm

Posts: 516

Edit: Deleted because I was stupid.
Friend me on: Nintendo Switch: SW-6163-4038-4332 3DS: 0963-3569-2439 PSN: ZoomCraftGaming and Steam: ZoomBoom124


Last edited by ZoomBoom124 on Wed May 24, 2017 1:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Re: The New Vent Station (please read the rules before postiTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: Scotland

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm

Posts: 14334

Where do you live that assault against men is legal?!
Made by Chesu+Zombee
Image

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
Re: The New Vent Station (please read the rules before postiTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: Classified

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:55 pm

Posts: 516

Edit: Deleted because I was stupid.
Friend me on: Nintendo Switch: SW-6163-4038-4332 3DS: 0963-3569-2439 PSN: ZoomCraftGaming and Steam: ZoomBoom124


Last edited by ZoomBoom124 on Wed May 24, 2017 1:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Re: The New Vent Station (please read the rules before postiTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:58 am

Posts: 888

Dude, sometimes it seems like you are trolling
Re: The New Vent Station (please read the rules before postiTopic%20Title
User avatar

Ace Procrastinator

Gender: Male

Location: USA

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:47 pm

Posts: 332

This thread is hilarious. The way people rant just amuses me. Although I do understand their frustrations :godot:
Re: The New Vent Station (please read the rules before postiTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: Classified

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:55 pm

Posts: 516

dangerousoffender wrote:
Dude, sometimes it seems like you are trolling


Yeah it does and I don't mean to. I just act really really stupid sometimes. Besides I hate trolling anyway it's mean and disrespectful to everyone. Only trolling I tolerate is Minecraft trolling well it's more like pranking people but still trolling people is bad.
Friend me on: Nintendo Switch: SW-6163-4038-4332 3DS: 0963-3569-2439 PSN: ZoomCraftGaming and Steam: ZoomBoom124
Re: The New Vent Station (please read the rules before postiTopic%20Title
User avatar

Ready for action!

Gender: Female

Location: Australia

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:29 am

Posts: 60

Feeling conflicted yet again. My best friend lives in Sweden, but I want to meet him badly. He's done so much for me. But it feels like he's avoiding me for some reason. He's had three opportunities to visit me, included a trip fully funded by his work. But he still turned it down. It's making me question our friendship and what I am to him. Why is he avoiding me? I feel like I'm just a fake friend.
Re: The New Vent Station (please read the rules before postiTopic%20Title
User avatar

Lexicon of Knowledge

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 4713

I feel like my physical form needs some work. I can only long jump 2 feet,throw a heavy ball 1.5 ft,run 1/4th a kilometer in half a minute,. My aim is horrible. I tried throwing some stones at the javelin thingy,and all of them missed. I threw at least 50 of them. Yeah...
My neck pain's worsening too,which slightly worries me. I think I need to perform some exercises again. Hell,it hurts just to lie on my stomach now! I walk regularly,too! So I'm a bit nervous about my condition currently.
Image
Image
Re: The New Vent Station (please read the rules before postiTopic%20Title
User avatar

Lexicon of Knowledge

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 4713

Lhancat wrote:
Feeling conflicted yet again. My best friend lives in Sweden, but I want to meet him badly. He's done so much for me. But it feels like he's avoiding me for some reason. He's had three opportunities to visit me, included a trip fully funded by his work. But he still turned it down. It's making me question our friendship and what I am to him. Why is he avoiding me? I feel like I'm just a fake friend.

Oh,dear...
I myself am an introvert. I usually stick to myself and perform work strictly solo. No one really talks to me,and they all find me to be an eccentric. But I honestly don't mind that much. However,it's different for others,I find.

Have you tried asking him why he doesn't want to see you? Or maybe just ask him over?
Image
Image
Re: The New Vent Station (please read the rules before postiTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:58 am

Posts: 888

I am so annoyed right now. I hate it when I have to keep my mouth shut around someone, just because they have some kind of power they don't deserve.

Some cop approached me tonight. "What are you doing driving down this road at this time of night?" What the hell are you talking about, you douche? It's the main fucking drag in the town I live in. And that is the reason he pulled me over, just because I was existing in that space and time. And apparently, my existence needs justification. This kind of thing makes me crazy, especially when this kind of douche seems to be enjoying the authority they can impose on others. Why do I owe him this information?

Honestly, wanting to be a cop tells me something about a person, doesn't matter who it is. Something I don't like.
Re: The New Vent Station (please read the rules before postiTopic%20Title
User avatar

Lexicon of Knowledge

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 4713

Family relationships are straining. Am a bit worried myself.
Image
Image
Re: The New Vent Station (please read the rules before postiTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: Classified

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:55 pm

Posts: 516

Little kids like 9/10 swearing and talking about s*x. Dang you Internet and TV for teaching young kids this stuff. Like seriously sometimes it seems like their parents don't care. Everytime a little kid swears or talks about s*x I cringe so hard. Parents need to be more cautious about this stuff. Luckily my Mom and Dad actually do their job and didn't let me watch or play more suggestive stuff until I was like 13/14 because they knew I could handle it. They still don't let me play M games because they don't want me to be violent or something like that.
Friend me on: Nintendo Switch: SW-6163-4038-4332 3DS: 0963-3569-2439 PSN: ZoomCraftGaming and Steam: ZoomBoom124
Re: The New Vent Station (please read the rules before postiTopic%20Title
User avatar

Lexicon of Knowledge

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 4713

Yeah,profanity overusage is just immature,I feel.
Image
Image
Re: The New Vent Station (please read the rules before postiTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:23 pm

Posts: 9918

The Mechanic wrote:
Little kids like 9/10 swearing and talking about s*x. Dang you Internet and TV for teaching young kids this stuff. Like seriously sometimes it seems like their parents don't care. Everytime a little kid swears or talks about s*x I cringe so hard. Parents need to be more cautious about this stuff. Luckily my Mom and Dad actually do their job and didn't let me watch or play more suggestive stuff until I was like 13/14 because they knew I could handle it. They still don't let me play M games because they don't want me to be violent or something like that.


M-Rated games don't MAKE you violent. And can I just say that I find fighting games to be one of the best stress-relieving things to play when I'm annoyed? Just throw in Street Fighter or Dead or Alive, beat up some fictional characters and I feel better. And I have yet to actually beat someone in real life.

Also, what's so wrong with kids talking about sex? They are curious. And let me tell you, my mom and dad were good with me. I asked early on about sex and babies (I think my mom said I was about 4) and she gave me an age-appropriate answer on that. And I read books as I got older; as in about 9. And kids swear. They did in my generation, they do it now and I'm sure they did it in previous generations.

C-A
Image
Image
Re: The New Vent Station (please read the rules before postiTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: Classified

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:55 pm

Posts: 516

CatMuto wrote:
The Mechanic wrote:
Little kids like 9/10 swearing and talking about s*x. Dang you Internet and TV for teaching young kids this stuff. Like seriously sometimes it seems like their parents don't care. Everytime a little kid swears or talks about s*x I cringe so hard. Parents need to be more cautious about this stuff. Luckily my Mom and Dad actually do their job and didn't let me watch or play more suggestive stuff until I was like 13/14 because they knew I could handle it. They still don't let me play M games because they don't want me to be violent or something like that.


M-Rated games don't MAKE you violent. And can I just say that I find fighting games to be one of the best stress-relieving things to play when I'm annoyed? Just throw in Street Fighter or Dead or Alive, beat up some fictional characters and I feel better. And I have yet to actually beat someone in real life.

Also, what's so wrong with kids talking about sex? They are curious. And let me tell you, my mom and dad were good with me. I asked early on about sex and babies (I think my mom said I was about 4) and she gave me an age-appropriate answer on that. And I read books as I got older; as in about 9. And kids swear. They did in my generation, they do it now and I'm sure they did it in previous generations.

C-A


Okay that makes sense. But the reason I posted this is because they're is one kid in my neigborhood who most of his words are swears or sexual terms. He told me once that he had "fun" with 8 girls. Ovious lie because if he did he would be in Juvie. He also told me once how he humped some girl in our neigborhood. Also everytime I see him he says he wants to kill me. This kid is one messed up little boy I tell you that. Now he does have some type of mental disorder so maybe that's the reason? I dunno can someone explain why he acts this dirty? I never did anything to provoke him either because he acted like this the second he moved in next door.
Friend me on: Nintendo Switch: SW-6163-4038-4332 3DS: 0963-3569-2439 PSN: ZoomCraftGaming and Steam: ZoomBoom124
Re: The New Vent Station (please read the rules before postiTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:23 pm

Posts: 9918

The Mechanic wrote:
Okay that makes sense. But the reason I posted this is because they're is one kid in my neigborhood who most of his words are swears or sexual terms. He told me once that he had "fun" with 8 girls. Ovious lie because if he did he would be in Juvie. He also told me once how he humped some girl in our neigborhood. Also everytime I see him he says he wants to kill me. This kid is one messed up little boy I tell you that. Now he does have some type of mental disorder so maybe that's the reason? I dunno can someone explain why he acts this dirty? I never did anything to provoke him either because he acted like this the second he moved in next door.


WHY DO PEOPLE THINK THAT HAVING A MENTAL DISORDER SOMEHOW 'OKAYS' SOMETHING!?

Hell, maybe the kid doesn't have a mental disorder. Maybe he's just an asshole. Ever thought of THAT? Maybe he dislikes you just because, not for any 'reason'. Haven't you ever met a person that you just didn't like, even if you couldn't figure out why? If you honestly are so concerned about your personal safety because of threats of murder towards you (which it IS), then go to the police and get a restraining order against him or otherwise sue him for threats of bodily harm. You CAN do that, you know?

C-A

PS: Sorry for snapping. It's just... it's a sore point for me and I'm really not feeling well right now.
Image
Image
Re: The New Vent Station (please read the rules before postiTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: Classified

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:55 pm

Posts: 516

CatMuto wrote:
The Mechanic wrote:
Okay that makes sense. But the reason I posted this is because they're is one kid in my neigborhood who most of his words are swears or sexual terms. He told me once that he had "fun" with 8 girls. Ovious lie because if he did he would be in Juvie. He also told me once how he humped some girl in our neigborhood. Also everytime I see him he says he wants to kill me. This kid is one messed up little boy I tell you that. Now he does have some type of mental disorder so maybe that's the reason? I dunno can someone explain why he acts this dirty? I never did anything to provoke him either because he acted like this the second he moved in next door.


WHY DO PEOPLE THINK THAT HAVING A MENTAL DISORDER SOMEHOW 'OKAYS' SOMETHING!?

Hell, maybe the kid doesn't have a mental disorder. Maybe he's just an asshole. Ever thought of THAT? Maybe he dislikes you just because, not for any 'reason'. Haven't you ever met a person that you just didn't like, even if you couldn't figure out why? If you honestly are so concerned about your personal safety because of threats of murder towards you (which it IS), then go to the police and get a restraining order against him or otherwise sue him for threats of bodily harm. You CAN do that, you know?

C-A

PS: Sorry for snapping. It's just... it's a sore point for me and I'm really not feeling well right now.


Honestly this kid is the biggest a-hole I have ever had the misplasure of meeting. I'v tried my best to find a way to make him move but to no avail. Everytime he's like this I want to beat the crap out of him but I can't because he's a kid and that's against the law. I'm also pretty weak well not weak per say but I'm the type of him person who doesn't fight no matter what. Everytime I dream about him I kill him in the most satisfying manner like throwing him in acid or blowing him up with a grenade down his throat. In reality I wouldn't do such a thing but inside of me my hatred for him is burning. This is the main reason I can't wait to move out when I'm 18! I would make a restraining order but my mom and dad say no. Also sueing him would take to long and he would me even more. Sorry if I sound crazy but I just wanted to give my thoughts on this Satan of a kid.
Friend me on: Nintendo Switch: SW-6163-4038-4332 3DS: 0963-3569-2439 PSN: ZoomCraftGaming and Steam: ZoomBoom124
Re: The New Vent Station (please read the rules before postiTopic%20Title
User avatar

Ace Procrastinator

Gender: Male

Location: USA

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:47 pm

Posts: 332

The Mechanic wrote:
Honestly this kid is the biggest a-hole I have ever had the misplasure of meeting. I'v tried my best to find a way to make him move but to no avail. Everytime he's like this I want to beat the crap out of him but I can't because he's a kid and that's against the law. I'm also pretty weak well not weak per say but I'm the type of him person who doesn't fight no matter what. Everytime I dream about him I kill him in the most satisfying manner like throwing him in acid or blowing him up with a grenade down his throat. In reality I wouldn't do such a thing but inside of me my hatred for him is burning. This is the main reason I can't wait to move out when I'm 18! I would make a restraining order but my mom and dad say no. Also sueing him would take to long and he would me even more. Sorry if I sound crazy but I just wanted to give my thoughts on this Satan of a kid.


Ummm okay then :lana: . He's just a jerk and nothing else. He's probably one of those kids on Xbox Live 24/7. It's against the law to pretty much beat anyone up tbh. But anyway, every time you think of him, just imagine yourself being successful in the future, and him stuck in a jail cell or something. When my friends and I went to go visit our old middle school teachers in September, we encountered a couple kids like the one you described. They were about 11 or 12 years old. They tried to insult us, but we just smirked at them, agitating them and letting them know that they couldn't do anything to us. Just remain cool and continue on with life.
Re: The New Vent Station (please read the rules before postiTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:58 am

Posts: 888

The Mechanic wrote:
Honestly this kid is the biggest a-hole I have ever had the misplasure of meeting. I'v tried my best to find a way to make him move but to no avail. Everytime he's like this I want to beat the crap out of him but I can't because he's a kid and that's against the law. I'm also pretty weak well not weak per say but I'm the type of him person who doesn't fight no matter what. Everytime I dream about him I kill him in the most satisfying manner like throwing him in acid or blowing him up with a grenade down his throat. In reality I wouldn't do such a thing but inside of me my hatred for him is burning. This is the main reason I can't wait to move out when I'm 18! I would make a restraining order but my mom and dad say no. Also sueing him would take to long and he would me even more. Sorry if I sound crazy but I just wanted to give my thoughts on this Satan of a kid.


Holy crap, I laughed.
Tbh, my first reaction when I see little kids swearing is to find it hilarious, especially when they have a cute voice. Not that I would encourage it, though.

CatMuto wrote:
PS: Sorry for snapping. It's just... it's a sore point for me and I'm really not feeling well right now.


If you ever need someone to vent to... :ron:

Last edited by Thelema on Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: The New Vent Station (please read the rules before postiTopic%20Title

Gender: None specified

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:38 pm

Posts: 46

"I rekt your mom"

Ah I remember those days.
Re: The New Vent Station (please read the rules before postiTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: Classified

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:55 pm

Posts: 516

Butz the Klutz 52 wrote:
The Mechanic wrote:
Honestly this kid is the biggest a-hole I have ever had the misplasure of meeting. I'v tried my best to find a way to make him move but to no avail. Everytime he's like this I want to beat the crap out of him but I can't because he's a kid and that's against the law. I'm also pretty weak well not weak per say but I'm the type of him person who doesn't fight no matter what. Everytime I dream about him I kill him in the most satisfying manner like throwing him in acid or blowing him up with a grenade down his throat. In reality I wouldn't do such a thing but inside of me my hatred for him is burning. This is the main reason I can't wait to move out when I'm 18! I would make a restraining order but my mom and dad say no. Also sueing him would take to long and he would me even more. Sorry if I sound crazy but I just wanted to give my thoughts on this Satan of a kid.


Ummm okay then :lana: . He's just a jerk and nothing else. He's probably one of those kids on Xbox Live 24/7. It's against the law to pretty much beat anyone up tbh. But anyway, every time you think of him, just imagine yourself being successful in the future, and him stuck in a jail cell or something. When my friends and I went to go visit our old middle school teachers in September, we encountered a couple kids like the one you described. They were about 11 or 12 years old. They tried to insult us, but we just smirked at them, agitating them and letting them know that they couldn't do anything to us. Just remain cool and continue on with life.


The reason I can't stand him is because everytime I ecounter him he insults me and I'm afraid if I insult back he will go crazy and attack me. Honestly I knew I would meet a "squeaker" in real life one day but I was hoping that day wouldn't come any time soon. His brother told me that his little bro plays way to much COD and GTA 5. I kinda wonder if game ratings even matter anymore if little kids that young are playing it. My brother Jason knows a 8 year old who plays GTA. My only reaction to that is wtf is wrong with the parents. I mean GTA is known to be controversial and most parents know it's not one bit appropriate for kids.
Friend me on: Nintendo Switch: SW-6163-4038-4332 3DS: 0963-3569-2439 PSN: ZoomCraftGaming and Steam: ZoomBoom124
Re: The New Vent Station (please read the rules before postiTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: Classified

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:55 pm

Posts: 516

edgey_poo wrote:
"I rekt your mom"

Ah I remember those days.


Those kids have the worst insults. Now it's one thing to hear it online and just quit the online game but its another to have one in real life you can never shut up.
Friend me on: Nintendo Switch: SW-6163-4038-4332 3DS: 0963-3569-2439 PSN: ZoomCraftGaming and Steam: ZoomBoom124
Re: The New Vent Station (please read the rules before postiTopic%20Title
User avatar

Ace Procrastinator

Gender: Male

Location: USA

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:47 pm

Posts: 332

The Mechanic wrote:
Butz the Klutz 52 wrote:
The Mechanic wrote:
Honestly this kid is the biggest a-hole I have ever had the misplasure of meeting. I'v tried my best to find a way to make him move but to no avail. Everytime he's like this I want to beat the crap out of him but I can't because he's a kid and that's against the law. I'm also pretty weak well not weak per say but I'm the type of him person who doesn't fight no matter what. Everytime I dream about him I kill him in the most satisfying manner like throwing him in acid or blowing him up with a grenade down his throat. In reality I wouldn't do such a thing but inside of me my hatred for him is burning. This is the main reason I can't wait to move out when I'm 18! I would make a restraining order but my mom and dad say no. Also sueing him would take to long and he would me even more. Sorry if I sound crazy but I just wanted to give my thoughts on this Satan of a kid.


Ummm okay then :lana: . He's just a jerk and nothing else. He's probably one of those kids on Xbox Live 24/7. It's against the law to pretty much beat anyone up tbh. But anyway, every time you think of him, just imagine yourself being successful in the future, and him stuck in a jail cell or something. When my friends and I went to go visit our old middle school teachers in September, we encountered a couple kids like the one you described. They were about 11 or 12 years old. They tried to insult us, but we just smirked at them, agitating them and letting them know that they couldn't do anything to us. Just remain cool and continue on with life.


The reason I can't stand him is because everytime I ecounter him he insults me and I'm afraid if I insult back he will go crazy and attack me. Honestly I knew I would meet a "squeaker" in real life one day but I was hoping that day wouldn't come any time soon. His brother told me that his little bro plays way to much COD and GTA 5. I kinda wonder if game ratings even matter anymore if little kids that young are playing it. My brother Jason knows a 8 year old who plays GTA. My only reaction to that is wtf is wrong with the parents. I mean GTA is known to be controversial and most parents know it's not one bit appropriate for kids.


The only reason game ratings matter is because ESRB requires it. I remember playing GTA Vice City when I was 5 but I turned out fine, or so I think lol. Those were good times. It's ironic how younger kids are into the games aimed at older crowds, while the older people are into the ones made for the younger crowd.
Re: The New Vent Station (please read the rules before postiTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: Classified

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:55 pm

Posts: 516

It's kinda funny how 20 year olds play Pokémon while 5 year olds play COD even though the target audiences were supposed to be oppisite.
Friend me on: Nintendo Switch: SW-6163-4038-4332 3DS: 0963-3569-2439 PSN: ZoomCraftGaming and Steam: ZoomBoom124
Re: The New Vent Station (please read the rules before postiTopic%20Title
User avatar

Do you see the black one...or the white?

Gender: Male

Location: IN SPACE!

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:06 pm

Posts: 6664

I hate my bladder. I frequently have to urinate every 2 or so hours normally. And then I get days where I have to go every 15 minutes to an hour, and it can usually last about a whole day. And this persists even when I'm trying to sleep too. And today just happens to be one of those days where I have to go even more than normal. It's a pain.
On April 3, 2016, Court Records Forums experienced a miracle upon that day.
CatMuto wrote:
Pierre wrote:
Man...that looks dull...this actually makes me worried for KH3 (since that team worked on the battle system)


I feel the same
Re: The New Vent Station (please read the rules before postiTopic%20Title
User avatar

Ace Procrastinator

Gender: Male

Location: USA

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:47 pm

Posts: 332

The Mechanic wrote:
It's kinda funny how 20 year olds play Pokémon while 5 year olds play COD even though the target audiences were supposed to be oppisite.


Image
Re: The New Vent Station (please read the rules before postiTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:23 pm

Posts: 9918

edgey_poo wrote:
"I rekt your mom"

Ah I remember those days.


Ah, yes. The 'yo momma' jokes. Never get old.

C-A
Image
Image
Re: The New Vent Station (please read the rules before postiTopic%20Title
User avatar

Lexicon of Knowledge

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 4713

Ah yes,the classiest of humour,beating such classics such as the poop and sex jokes. :grossberg:
Image
Image
Re: The New Vent Station (please read the rules before postiTopic%20Title
User avatar

Lexicon of Knowledge

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 4713

Ugh,got me some Chinese checkers,but it sucks.

So basically,the holes where you have to keep the pieces in are filled in,so you have to MANUALLY TAKE THEM OUT YOURSELF. Not fun,right?

But,it's worse because the pieces are marbles! Which means that they're very slippery. Which in turn means that if you drop them on the floor,they bounce all over the place and hide under the furniture. And guess what I've been doing for the PAST ONE HOUR WHILE PEOPLE KEEP RINGING THE DOORBELL. Oh,and also,I have to count them to make sure they're all there before putting them back in the jar. It's utter garbage. Who designed this damn monstrosity of a board game?!

I also got some bootleg Snakes and Ladders & Ludo,but at least the pieces aren't marbles.
Image
Image
Re: The New Vent Station (please read the rules before postiTopic%20Title
User avatar

I've felt worse.

Gender: None specified

Location: I'm at soup.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:18 pm

Posts: 1696

Southern Corn wrote:
Ugh,got me some Chinese checkers,but it sucks.

So basically,the holes where you have to keep the pieces in are filled in,so you have to MANUALLY TAKE THEM OUT YOURSELF. Not fun,right?

But,it's worse because the pieces are marbles! Which means that they're very slippery. Which in turn means that if you drop them on the floor,they bounce all over the place and hide under the furniture. And guess what I've been doing for the PAST ONE HOUR WHILE PEOPLE KEEP RINGING THE DOORBELL. Oh,and also,I have to count them to make sure they're all there before putting them back in the jar. It's utter garbage. Who designed this damn monstrosity of a board game?!

I also got some bootleg Snakes and Ladders & Ludo,but at least the pieces aren't marbles.

Man, I used to play Chinese Checkers a lot as a kid. One time we we had lost a piece only to find it years later. Also, why are you keeping the pieces in a jar? We just kept them on the board.
Image
"It's never too late to learn that growing old doesn't have to mean growing up. Stay curious, stay weird, stay kind, and don't let anyone ever tell you you aren't smart or brave or worthy enough." -Stanford Pines, Gravity Falls
Re: The New Vent Station (please read the rules before postiTopic%20Title
User avatar

Lexicon of Knowledge

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 4713

sumguy28 wrote:
Southern Corn wrote:
Ugh,got me some Chinese checkers,but it sucks.

So basically,the holes where you have to keep the pieces in are filled in,so you have to MANUALLY TAKE THEM OUT YOURSELF. Not fun,right?

But,it's worse because the pieces are marbles! Which means that they're very slippery. Which in turn means that if you drop them on the floor,they bounce all over the place and hide under the furniture. And guess what I've been doing for the PAST ONE HOUR WHILE PEOPLE KEEP RINGING THE DOORBELL. Oh,and also,I have to count them to make sure they're all there before putting them back in the jar. It's utter garbage. Who designed this damn monstrosity of a board game?!

I also got some bootleg Snakes and Ladders & Ludo,but at least the pieces aren't marbles.

Man, I used to play Chinese Checkers a lot as a kid. One time we we had lost a piece only to find it years later. Also, why are you keeping the pieces in a jar? We just kept them on the board.


Yeah,I myself have had a similar experience.

Also,pretty sure that the box wouldn't fit in if we tried that,but I'll see if it works.
Image
Image
Re: The New Vent Station (please read the rules before postiTopic%20Title
User avatar

Wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey...

Gender: Male

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:05 pm

Posts: 926

There are some Chinese Checkers gameboards that use pegs instead of marbles.
Image
Re: The New Vent Station (please read the rules before postiTopic%20Title
User avatar

Lexicon of Knowledge

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 4713

The Snakes and Ladders & Ludo one I got had those,but not Chinese Checkers,I'm afraid.
Image
Image
Re: The New Vent Station (please read the rules before postiTopic%20Title

I'm fine and ready for justice!

Gender: Male

Location: Florida

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:05 pm

Posts: 357

I never thought I'd see myself using this thread but I suppose that time is over. How do I start this off properly? Well, whenever I try to speak to my mom, it's alway like I'm put at the end of the wait list, Here's an example. I say something and I get her attention. But suddenly, my sister comes in a starts talking and now, my mom's attention is on her, not the one who was talking first. And suddenly again, another sister starts talking and it repeats again. This goes on and on until my mom forgot I even had anything to say. Now, I'm not trying to sexist here or anything,I'm really not,but I have a very strong belief that she's ignoring me and placing her attention on my sisters simply because I'm not female. Now, before you say anything, let me explain why I think this. My immediate family has a very small minority of men, mainly consisting of women. Furthermore, she even treats my dad the same way. I'm also a middle child in my family but yet, the youngest one is the one getting the most attention. Usually, albeit sometimes cliché, the youngest is the one getting the least attention and the older you go up the family, the more attention that is received. I've tried talking to her about this but I fall into the same situation regardless. When I try to get her attention again by making a noise, like knocking on the table, the only attention I get is a short lecture about "respecting someone's conversation" and then she goes back talking to the person who interrupted me. It's a lose-lose situation for me. My dad is the only one who isn't biased in this way, at least I can actually talk to him without interruption. That...felt good to get out.
If you need a defense attorney, come talk to me! I just...can't take any cases that are in real life...it has to be on Miiverse. But I'm a justice-seeking warrior who wins every time, like Mr. Fine over there! Well, as long as you're not guilty. In Justice We Trust!
Re: The New Vent Station (please read the rules before postiTopic%20Title

Gender: None specified

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:38 pm

Posts: 46

*sigh* This might disgust some of you guys.



Anyway here goes: I have external hemorrhoids. I've had had them for the past couple of days and they are PAINFUL. I have to constantly apply hemorrhoid creme to the area, along with taking sitz baths in order to soothe the pain. This shit is not fun. It is an agonizing experience, and I suffer throughout the school day, waiting for the moment I get home. Getting up, sitting down, and walking is brutally painful. They bleed so much. I have to wait until Wednesday to go to the doctor's office. Now I know how Grossberg feels :grossberg: . SCREW HEMORRHOIDS
Re: The New Vent Station (please read the rules before postiTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:41 pm

Posts: 90

Wow that sounds terrible, man. It made me cringe as I had them before. Hope you get through it.
Re: The New Vent Station (please read the rules before postiTopic%20Title
User avatar

I've felt worse.

Gender: None specified

Location: I'm at soup.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:18 pm

Posts: 1696

I really hate news channels that are clearly biased towards one side of the political spectrum.

... wait, that's all of them? And it's impossible to be completely unbiased? Okay then, I really hate news channels that claim to be unbiased yet clearly support one side of the political spectrum. *cough*oneamericanews*cough*
Image
"It's never too late to learn that growing old doesn't have to mean growing up. Stay curious, stay weird, stay kind, and don't let anyone ever tell you you aren't smart or brave or worthy enough." -Stanford Pines, Gravity Falls
Re: The New Vent Station (please read the rules before postiTopic%20Title
User avatar

Wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey...

Gender: Male

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:05 pm

Posts: 926

I don't necessarily mind bias, just as long as your claims can be backed up with reason and evidence. Unfortunately, news media doesn't seem to care much about facts, caring more about spinning a story for their own ends.
Image
Re: The New Vent Station (please read the rules before postiTopic%20Title
User avatar

Lexicon of Knowledge

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 am

Posts: 4713

Ugh,tonight has been terrible. Barely could get an ounce of sleep thanks to my cold,and I had to get up to use the bathroom at least three or four times.
Image
Image
Re: The New Vent Station (please read the rules before postiTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:23 pm

Posts: 9918

edgey_poo wrote:
*sigh* This might disgust some of you guys.



Anyway here goes: I have external hemorrhoids. I've had had them for the past couple of days and they are PAINFUL. I have to constantly apply hemorrhoid creme to the area, along with taking sitz baths in order to soothe the pain. This shit is not fun. It is an agonizing experience, and I suffer throughout the school day, waiting for the moment I get home. Getting up, sitting down, and walking is brutally painful. They bleed so much. I have to wait until Wednesday to go to the doctor's office. Now I know how Grossberg feels :grossberg: . SCREW HEMORRHOIDS


I had internal ones - probably still do. Not as bad as external ones, but... well, number twos can be really painful then, unless things are really soft.

C-A
Image
Image
Page 28 of 40 [ 1581 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 ... 40  Next
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  

 Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum
Jump to:  
News News Site map Site map SitemapIndex SitemapIndex RSS Feed RSS Feed Channel list Channel list
Powered by phpBB

phpBB SEO