Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices

Page 1 of 2[ 47 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Pizzeria refuses service to gay engaged couples.Topic%20Title

Gettin' Old!

Source

Apparently someone got them on record saying they would not cater for Gay Weddings. This spurred on a surge of hatred against them and crippled their Yelp page with negative reviews.

However...it also seemed to cause a surge of support elsewhere. Some crowdfunding plan was set up to raise money in support of the business and raised almost 500k.

Quote:
A crowdfunding page in support of Memories Pizza, the Indiana pizzeria that drew criticism this week for saying it wouldn't cater gay weddings, has raised nearly $500,000 in 24 hours. A GoFundMe page was set up this week after the restaurant's Yelp page was flooded with negative reviews.

"On Tuesday, one of the pizzeria's co-owners told a local news affiliate that "[i]f a gay couple came in and wanted us to provide pizzas for their wedding, we would have to say no." Memories Pizza said they would continue to serve gay customers that came into their store. The remarks came after Republican Governor Mike Pence signed a controversial "religious freedom" law that critics said could be used by businesses to justify discrimination against gay or transgender customers. Yesterday, amid widespread boycott threats and condemnation from public figures, Pence approved a clarification to the bill that explicitly prohibits businesses from denying employment or service based on an individual's sexual orientation or gender identity."

The GoFundMe page was set up by Lawrence Jones, a contributor to a show on Glenn Beck's The Blaze TV network, "to relieve the financial loss endured by the proprietors’ stand for faith." TMZreported yesterday that the restaurant temporarily closed its doors, with co-owner Kevin O'Connor saying the company had received threatening phone calls and messages on social media. The crowdfunding page quickly met its initial goal of $25,000, and, at the time of this writing, has amassed more than $493,000. The page's header also encourages supporters to like the Facebook page for Dana, the program on The Blaze, in order to "combat the leftist hatred" that other commenters have left there.

There's some new law enacted this "Religious Freedom" law which I'm guessing allows this to fly though I hear folks are rapidly working to amend it.

:ron: A shame people would actually fund such a bigoted practice.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
Re: Pizzeria refuses service to gay engaged couples.Topic%20Title

[Whip the cream!]

D-I-S-G-U-S-T-I-N-G. That's all I have to say about the matter.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!

And I will say the same thing I said about this news when I first heard it.

To all those homosexual couples who, in response to this news, posted bad reviews of the place on Yelp: Y'all are throwing a really bad light onto homosexuals! Because of you, homosexuals now look like petty, immature children.

Yes, I am blaming the homosexuals' reaction to this.
The restaurant has a right to refuse service, if they choose to do so.
And because of those reviews, the place shut down.
Con-fucking-gratulations, homosexuals! You ruined someone's livelihood!

C-A

Gettin' Old!

CatMuto wrote:
And I will say the same thing I said about this news when I first heard it.

To all those homosexual couples who, in response to this news, posted bad reviews of the place on Yelp: Y'all are throwing a really bad light onto homosexuals! Because of you, homosexuals now look like petty, immature children.

Yes, I am blaming the homosexuals' reaction to this.
The restaurant has a right to refuse service, if they choose to do so.
And because of those reviews, the place shut down.
Con-fucking-gratulations, homosexuals! You ruined someone's livelihood!

C-A

Gah Cat sometimes I swear you exist only to say the controversial thing.

Yes: The restaurant has the right to refuse service and the law stands by them
But surely, they are to blame for the outcome?

Should they not be held responsible for their actions? It's obvious refusing service to such a demographic would have repercussions, I mean they told the controversial statement to the NEWS after all. People get held accountable for what they say Cat. The backlash is something they brought upon themselves...it's the price of their conviction.

Besides last I heard they'd only shut down temporarily, perhaps they hope it blows over?
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

The Real Human Being

And thus, another freedom was taken from the public in order to be more "Socially acceptable"

This is why I need DoMaMism

Hundreds of thousands of other pizza shops in the area, plenty of them perfectly willing to sell pizza to gay people.
But one little shop decides it wants to keep it's religious beliefs in line with what they do...

10 bucks says that the next thing to happen in the "take religion out of restaurants" movement is people making In-N-Out take the Bible passage references out of their cups.

Pierre, backlash is backlash. That doesn't change what the homosexuals did into anything other than what it is: petty and immature reactions. For one, they didn't need to write "ZomG I SO wanted to put my TOTALLY GAY PARTY onto your list for an occasion BUT NOW I WON'T! *pout face!11!111!*" reviews. That's what children do. Makes them sound like they are babies whining because one of their toys got taken away. Just tell yourself and friends, "Yeah I don't think I'll go there again". No need to make a big deal out of it.

The other thing is, do they have to ANNOUNCE their sexual orientation upon entering a place? No! They could very well go in there, get served and, if they really feel they have to rub it in their face, pay up and yell "We were gay ALL ALONG!" and then leave. Far as I know, nothing forces anyone to admit their sexual orientation or anything about themselves (except maybe intolerance or allergies) to anyone in a restaurant. They are blowing this way out of proportion and I hope they realize that what they did was wrong and just made homosexuals look bad.

Then again I think homosexuals are being demanding, anyway. We want the same thing as everyone else, well that's nice and all, but kindly STOP shoving your homosexuality in my face. It does not make me agree with your plight. I'm not in YOUR face with my heterosexuality.

C-A

The Real Human Being

CatMuto wrote:
Pierre, backlash is backlash. That doesn't change what the homosexuals did into anything other than what it is: petty and immature reactions. For one, they didn't need to write "ZomG I SO wanted to put my TOTALLY GAY PARTY onto your list for an occasion BUT NOW I WON'T! *pout face!11!111!*" reviews. That's what children do. Makes them sound like they are babies whining because one of their toys got taken away. Just tell yourself and friends, "Yeah I don't think I'll go there again". No need to make a big deal out of it.

The other thing is, do they have to ANNOUNCE their sexual orientation upon entering a place? No! They could very well go in there, get served and, if they really feel they have to rub it in their face, pay up and yell "We were gay ALL ALONG!" and then leave. Far as I know, nothing forces anyone to admit their sexual orientation or anything about themselves (except maybe intolerance or allergies) to anyone in a restaurant. They are blowing this way out of proportion and I hope they realize that what they did was wrong and just made homosexuals look bad.

Then again I think homosexuals are being demanding, anyway. We want the same thing as everyone else, well that's nice and all, but kindly STOP shoving your homosexuality in my face. It does not make me agree with your plight. I'm not in YOUR face with my heterosexuality.

C-A

Just to point out, they just said they wouldn't cater to gay weddings, not that they wouldn't serve pizza to gay people.

Who the hell wants pizza for catering at their wedding?

That sounds better than salmon at least

The Real Human Being

JesusMonroe wrote:

That sounds better than salmon at least

Gay people apparently.

Anyway, I hate to say this because I'm all for equal rights and all that, but it's incidents like these that make me not trust Yelp--it just ruins it for everyone

Gettin' Old!

CatMuto wrote:

C-A

1: You are assuming it's purely gay people who have caused this backlash rather than just people. You can say it makes them look like petulant children "shoving homosexuality in my face" but really you are just talking about the general public.

2: There's almost certainly plenty of people out there who do quietly go "Yeah I'm not going there" rather than leave reviews on places. It's not like Pizzerias are hard to come by, it's easy to go elsewhere. They'll certainly feel the hit on it elsewhere. Odds are the surge of negative reviews are probably the minority of people who think poorly of the Pizzeria for this. Many more will just shrug and avoid the place.

3: As DoMaya pointed out, it's only for weddings not for regular service. I imagine as part of the booking process they would have to reveal the people getting married.

As you said Backlash is Backlash, it was obvious what they said would cause some repercussions. Whether you think it's childish or not it was almost certainly a terrible marketing statement to make.

But good on them for choosing their conviction over business sense I guess?
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Ok, so I looked into this

1. The pizzeria didn't publicly announce this. A reporter went door to door asking restaurants if they hypothetically would cater a gay wedding. Essentially, this is "gotcha!" journalism

2. The pizzeria has never catered a wedding

3. The pizzeria has never done anything to discriminate against gays

4. Combining points 1 and 2, the public is fighting against a hypothetical injustice that has never occurred yet. The reporter wanted a good scoop and the fact that this story is getting so much attention shows that they succeeded. The pizzeria, through action, hasn't done anything wrong

I don't agree with the owner but there's a difference between disliking and discriminating. This whole incident is stupid and evidence of he dangers of media today. I mean, the owner received death threats

1000% Knight

JesusMonroe wrote:

That's exactly what I was thinking.
Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!

Gettin' Old!

JesusMonroe wrote:

1. The pizzeria didn't publicly announce this. A reporter went door to door asking restaurants if they hypothetically would cater a gay wedding. Essentially, this is "gotcha!" journalism

4. Combining points 1 and 2, the public is fighting against a hypothetical injustice that has never occurred yet. The reporter wanted a good scoop and the fact that this story is getting so much attention shows that they succeeded. The pizzeria, through action, hasn't done anything wrong

I don't agree with the owner but there's a difference between disliking and discriminating. This whole incident is stupid and evidence of he dangers of media today. I mean, the owner received death threats

Hmm interesting y'got a source?
The death threats were absurd yeah, does seem like the article has been swayed a bit. Especially if they never cater weddings at all regardless of sexuality.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Pierre wrote:
JesusMonroe wrote:

The death threats were absurd yeah, does seem like the article has been swayed a bit. Especially if they never cater weddings at all regardless of sexuality.

They offer catering for events, including weddings, but nobody has ever taken them up on that. I guess people really don't want pizza at their wedding

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/04/ ... -weddings/

The Real Human Being

Bad Player wrote:
JesusMonroe wrote:

There's a huge untapped market for gay pizza.

We could make one guys.

CR's very own "Sir Sausage's Steamy Love Pizzeria"

Our Mascot would be a little Chef wearing a chef hat and nothing else while spinning the pizza in the air with one hand while doing a mock curtsey with the other.

We'd call him Lil' Sausage Spinner.

Our menu would consist of mostly sausage theme pizzas.

Gettin' Old!

JesusMonroe wrote:
Pierre wrote:
JesusMonroe wrote:

They offer catering for events, including weddings, but nobody has ever taken them up on that. I guess people really don't want pizza at their wedding

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/04/ ... -weddings/

Ugh I was hoping the journalist was just putting a bad spin on it. "No we don't do Gay weddings" is fine if the company doesn't cater any weddings.

Oh well sounds like they were just getting prank called/complained into submission as reason for their closure.
DoMaya Blackquill wrote:
Bad Player wrote:
JesusMonroe wrote:

There's a huge untapped market for gay pizza.

We could make one guys.

CR's very own "Sir Sausage's Steamy Love Pizzeria"

Our Mascot would be a little Chef wearing a chef hat and nothing else while spinning the pizza in the air with one hand while doing a mock curtsey with the other.

We'd call him Lil' Sausage Spinner.

Our menu would consist of mostly sausage theme pizzas.

I dunno I think actual Little Chef would sue us for that mascot.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Bad Player wrote:
JesusMonroe wrote:

Well maybe for an absolutely informal wedding reception, after you got married before a justice of peace in a courthouse and your reception takes place in a small hotel where everyone wears casual and kicks their shoes off before dancing wildly to any song that ISN'T "I've had the time of my life" which is the worst and most overused song I have heard to be used at weddings and their receptions.

For those who wonder why I say so, it's cause of the message it gives. The best time of your life was with your now-spouse before the wedding and nothing that comes after the wedding will or could possibly triumph that? Yeah fuck whatever kids you'll have, any place you might travel to or whatever. THIS. IS. IT.

C-A

Wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey...

Meh, there's way worse songs to play at a wedding...

http://youtu.be/I8S2u8_vSnc

In Justice We Trust

I read about this incident several days ago. I can't agree with the pizzeria's position, as well as the position of the people who are trying to pass these so-called "religious freedom" laws, but at the same time, the backlash was absolutely despicable.

My position is that if your business offers its services to the public, it should not be allowed to deny any such services to specific people because of such things as sexual orientation, not even on religious grounds. Allowing such a justification for discrimination paves the way for business owners using the same excuse to deny service any other groups they want as long as they can find a religion-based excuse for it.

That said, harassment and threats of violence are never acceptable responses to such behavior as what the pizzeria is doing. I'm reminded of how some people were harassed and threatened during GamerGate to the point that they feared for their lives. I am thoroughly disappointed by the actions of my fellow LGBT rights advocates.
I'll always love you, Max.

GamerGate?

C-A

CatMuto wrote:
GamerGate?

C-A

http://www.reddit.com/r/OutOfTheLoop/co ... te/ck9d3j0

Gettin' Old!

JesusMonroe wrote:

Damn I'd went through the whole thing without knowing and without stressing about Gamergate. Now I know XP

(It's my own fault for clicking really, I figured I SHOULD be more informed but now I regret it).
Made by Chesu+Zombee

They don't :c

Location: http://www.ezilon.com/maps/images/southamerica/political-map-of-Argentina.gif

Another case of "horrible people vs awful people", you choose which side is which. Graphic language, beware if you're offended by some words.

You should never be forced to serve anyone anything. Don't want to serve homosexual people? Fine, don't. Don't want to serve straight people? Fine, don't. But prepare for the backlash, because people have as much a right to criticize, protest and boycott as you have to deny them service.

Are the storeowners dicks for denying service to a specific demographic? Yes. But they have the right to be dicks.
Are the Yelp reviewers dicks for rallying against the business based purely on ideology and not on a specific action? They are. But Yelp seems to allow them to be dicks, so that's on them.

This "Religious Freedom" law is bullshit, but not for the reasons people say it is: it's protecting people's right to not be forced to see serve whom they don't want to serve, but it does so on the grounds of religious freedom. This shouldn't be how it is. This freedom to choose whom to serve should be universally protected, for whatever reason. I should be allowed to deny service to anyone called "Steve" if I wished -- is it an awful decision, terrible for business and immature? Yes! It most definitely is! But I should be allowed. Should I be protected from the consequences of my idiotic decision? Of course not, I knew what I was doing when I made that choice and I'm responsible for it.

The storeowners are regressive idiots with no sense of business. The people who campaigned against them are mostly overreacting sheeple who are overstepping and abusing public opinion. The Indiana lawnakers are the usual kind of mass-pleasing politicians who acted on impulse rather than creating a sustainable long-term solution. And the people overreacting to the law calling it "the anti-gay law" are idiots who didn't even bother reading the bill. And of course the Indiana government overreacted to that and neutered their own law rather than scrapping it and actually doing one that solved the issue long-term.

You can never go right in this kind of situations, really, because both sides are full of shit in their own way. And that's kind of the general problem society has right now: we're all getting behind one of two shit sides rather than coming up with a third, non-shit side and getting behind that. And when people try to do that, that new side usually gets filled with shit in the process. Maybe it's human nature. Or maybe we're still an extremely immature society that can't afford to discuss anything properly without devolving into cavemen arguing who has the largest cock.

The Real Human Being

DeMatador wrote:
extremely immature society that can't afford to discuss anything properly without devolving into cavemen arguing who has the largest cock.

Ahahahah you said "Cock"

@DeMatador

I'm not sure I entirely agree because if you give businesses permission to not serve certain demographics, they will. Making it ok for certain minorities to not be served food is a slippery slope

That being said, I think it's a different case with this pizzeria. There's a difference between refusing to serve someone whose ideals you don't agree with and refusing to serve a CELEBRATION of the ideals you don't agree with

If this was a Christian pizzeria that refused to cater Satanists, this case would not receive as much media attention or controversy even though it follows the same principle

Gettin' Old!

JesusMonroe wrote:
@DeMatador

I'm not sure I entirely agree because if you give businesses permission to not serve certain demographics, they will. Making it ok for certain minorities to not be served food is a slippery slope

That being said, I think it's a different case with this pizzeria. There's a difference between refusing to serve someone whose ideals you don't agree with and refusing to serve a CELEBRATION of the ideals you don't agree with

If this was a Christian pizzeria that refused to cater Satanists, this case would not receive as much media attention or controversy even though it follows the same principle

I'm not sure, businesses should have their rights but they represent people at the end of the day. If someone doesn't want to serve someone for whatever reason they'll need to deal with that.

It's not like people treated this like it was "ok" at all. There's been outcry (to the extreme) against what happened it's not like this motion to not serve minorities is going unopposed after all.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Quote:

As someone pointed out, if this was a white restaurant refusing to serve black people you'd have JUST the same controversy going on. (Or even black restaurant not serving white people, etc. You just paint it a different color, it makes no difference)

C-A

The Real Human Being

I love the bad press the SJWs are getting for this, it just goes to show how out of control the white nights and tumblr-tards are with their self righteous attitudes.

"We are the SJW, we can do no wrong, we will make destitute and humiliate anyone who disagrees with us. Your freedom ends where my feelings begin"

Hey people, before you go around calling people Bigoted and doing whatever you can to try and fuck them over. Try thinking your opinion through.

In Justice We Trust

One major reason why I can't agree with a business that offers its services to the public denying its services to particular groups is that it unjustly inconveniences those groups. Suppose, for the sake of an example, that it is legal for a business to deny its services to atheists. Suppose that all the good restaurants within walking distance of my house do so. Because of this, I have to drive several miles for the same service that a religious neighbor of mine could get without having to drive. Assuming the same price for the same service, I technically still pay more since I need fuel to be able to drive to a restaurant willing to serve me. For that matter, suppose a restaurant I like gets new management and that management chooses to stop serving atheists. A service previously available to me is thus now denied to me. Then there's the matter of my being an atheist limiting what restaurants my religious friends can eat at unless they want to eat without me.

Also, just so Mr. Blackquill doesn't unload on me, I'd like to reaffirm that I do not approve of the harassment and threats my fellow LGBT rights advocates sent Memories Pizza's way. Such behavior is far worse than what Memories Pizza wanted to do.

CatMuto wrote:
Quote:

As someone pointed out, if this was a white restaurant refusing to serve black people you'd have JUST the same controversy going on. (Or even black restaurant not serving white people, etc. You just paint it a different color, it makes no difference)

Yes, because of equal rights and all that, people would be upset. It's an issue that happened in the past that people don't want to repeat

With not catering homosexuals, people are rightfully calling them discriminatory, etc.

However, if they were christians and refused to cater satanists, the public would not be behind the satanists shouting, "freedom of religion!" Maybe a few people, but in the end a lot of people will only support an issue that they're comfortable with

And no, I'm not a satanist, but I'm just saying that I can see the perspective of the pizzeria. The example with black people doesn't exactly work because that would be the pizzeria refusing to serve them based on who they are, not what they're doing

In Justice We Trust

JesusMonroe wrote:
However, if they were christians and refused to cater satanists, the public would not be behind the satanists shouting, "freedom of religion!" Maybe a few people, but in the end a lot of people will only support an issue that they're comfortable with

I can't help but question your claim that the public wouldn't support Satanists' right to be served. Maybe I'm just assuming too many people are like me, but Satanism is ultimately a religion just as Christianity, Taoism, Zoroastrianism, and others are. As long as the people in question are requesting a service that the business offers, I can't see any justification for the business denying that service to customers whose actions don't align perfectly with the owner's religious beliefs. If Memories Pizza is willing to cater weddings, I can't approve of it refusing to cater same-sex weddings. Mind you, this is different from, say, a Christian customer asking for a ham sandwich at a kosher deli. A kosher deli doesn't serve ham to anyone in the first place, so the customer requesting ham can't justifiably cry discrimination.

General Luigi wrote:
JesusMonroe wrote:

I can't help but question your claim that the public wouldn't support Satanists' right to be served. Maybe I'm just assuming too many people are like me, but Satanism is ultimately a religion just as Christianity, Taoism, Zoroastrianism, and others are. As long as the people in question are requesting a service that the business offers, I can't see any justification for the business denying that service to customers whose actions don't align perfectly with the owner's religious beliefs. If Memories Pizza is willing to cater weddings, I can't approve of it refusing to cater same-sex weddings. Mind you, this is different from, say, a Christian customer asking for a ham sandwich at a kosher deli. A kosher deli doesn't serve ham to anyone in the first place, so the customer requesting ham can't justifiably cry discrimination.

Ok, how about another example? A klansmen asks the black owners of a pizzeria to cater one of their events. I can't imagine much outcry of injustice over that

Anyway, let's say a law is eventually passed saying that restaurants can't refuse service based on sexual orientation. Why would a gay couple want a pizzeria that's uncomfortable with their beliefs to be the caterer? Is the pizza that good?

Quote:
Why would a gay couple want a pizzeria that's uncomfortable with their beliefs to be the caterer?

Because they are gay! They are queer! And here! AND YOU BETTER ACCEPT OUR HOMOSEXUALITY BECAUSE WE SAY SO!

As stated before, I have nothing against homosexuality, I just hate it when people cram it into my face.

So you're gay? Whatever. It's not any of MY business, so why even tell me?

I will admit, when I first went into the turkish Döner place close-by, I felt a bit uncomfortable cause I'm a woman. But I ordered, got my food and nothing somehow was terrible, and now I realize I was mostly feeling uncomfortable cause I just tend to feel that way with new things.

C-A

Gettin' Old!

CatMuto wrote:
Quote:
Why would a gay couple want a pizzeria that's uncomfortable with their beliefs to be the caterer?

Because they are gay! They are queer! And here! AND YOU BETTER ACCEPT OUR HOMOSEXUALITY BECAUSE WE SAY SO!

As stated before, I have nothing against homosexuality, I just hate it when people cram it into my face.

So you're gay? Whatever. It's not any of MY business, so why even tell me?

I will admit, when I first went into the turkish Döner place close-by, I felt a bit uncomfortable cause I'm a woman. But I ordered, got my food and nothing somehow was terrible, and now I realize I was mostly feeling uncomfortable cause I just tend to feel that way with new things.

C-A

They are hardly cramming it into your face? I can't think of any times anyone has actually came up to me and announced "I'm gay". Indeed it is none of our business and so like anyone else they don't go around doing that :ron:

Just because there's an outcry whenever they are victimised doesn't mean that they are "cramming it into our faces". If someone told you that they hated you for something you considered important to yourself and refused you something you wanted on those grounds (granted pizza at a wedding is a STRANGE example but lets talk generally here) wouldn't you want to complain to someone about it? You vent about so many things normally I find it difficult you can't see why others would want to make their problems known.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

The Real Human Being

Pierre wrote:

They are hardly cramming it into your face? I can't think of any times anyone has actually came up to me and announced "I'm gay". Indeed it is none of our business and so like anyone else they don't go around doing that :ron:

Are you implying that being forced to cater to a CELEBRATION of a HOMOSEXUAL UNION isn't throwing it into someone's face?

We need to remember that the owner's words were.
He said that he would still serve pizzas to gays but he would not cater for them.

And even so, remember that this was an entirely hypothetical situation that was presented to the owner by some asshole journalist.

Also, I would argue there are PLENTY of gay people who throw their homosexuality into other people's faces.

This is achieved through mannerisms and speaking.

I of course am talking about flamboyant homosexuals.

I argue that a flamboyant homosexuals intentions are making it known to EVERYONE that they are indeed homosexual.

Indeed, Pierre, I would vent about it. And then I'd LET IT GO. I wouldn't cause a huge outcry all over the internet and ruin their reputation by being petty and complaining repeatedly on various sites about it. I'd vent once, then maybe vent at my husband about it verbally and then I'd get on with my life.

C-A

In Justice We Trust

I'd like to advise everyone to watch their tone at this point. I don't see anything warranting action on my part yet, but I'm seeing signs that that might change.

Do you see the black one...or the white?

I will say this upfront. As a Christian, I don't condone the homosexual lifestyle. The Bible says it's sin and people are going to hell for that. I don't approve of it because I don't want to see those people going to hell, it worries me. But to me, homosexuality is just another one of many sins along with lying, premarital sex, etc. that the Bible says will have the same results if people don't repent.

Just to make myself clear though, I hate homosexuality because it's a sin. Sin leads people to hell. It's my earnest plight that no one goes to hell. I don't hate the homosexual themselves. I've had a couple of friends who have had that lifestyle and while I don't approve of their lifestyle and they don't approve of my Christianity, we can still get along because we aren't shoving our lifestyles down each other's throats.

From things I've seen and read and where trends are following nowadays though, here's my question. Why does it seem that the more homosexuality is being accepted, the more Christianity is being bashed? If people are claiming to try to head towards a world that treats others equally, why does it seem that as one group gets more accepted, another gets less accepted? It seems like a see-saw effect for me, no balance whatsoever.
On April 3, 2016, Court Records Forums experienced a miracle upon that day.
CatMuto wrote:
Pierre wrote:
Man...that looks dull...this actually makes me worried for KH3 (since that team worked on the battle system)

I feel the same

Because people are stupid and don't know how to balance things correctly.

Or maybe we don't really wish for a world full of equality.

C-A
Page 1 of 2 [ 47 posts ] 
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices