Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices

Page 1 of 112[ 4463 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 112  Next

Encounters with ANY SEXY SEX! *gasp*Topic%20Title

It's a dangerous decision...

I'm pretty sure it's happened to everyone. Now now, don't hide in a corner, because this topic
IS THE CORNER! :gant:
So...do you have any interesting counters with the opposite gender? I don't mean like, casual "Hey there, Johnny", "Oh hey there Sally!" type of thing, I mean like embarassing stuff.

I'll start off with one of my rather "weird" encounters with a random guy...
I was shopping by myself in some supermarket store.
Suddenly, this guy around my age who's also shopping by himself (teenaged years :edgy: ) is staring. Not at me, but at my boobs.

When I mean staring, I mean STARING. I thought it was nothing, so I just kept walking along the aisle. I look at him again, and he's staring. Still staring. I was kinda fed up of with it, so I'm like, " QUIT IT! :chinami: " ...and the guy replies, " I stare because I care." :payne:

Now he's my boyfriend. Not.

What bout you guys? :edgy:
Thank you Trabztress for siggy/Elriel for avatar!
Daughter of Xero_Wright and Mystic_Mina, Sister to Cael :D
Re: Encounters with the OPPOSITE SEX! *gasp*Topic%20Title

Put fish in you mouth.

I was at a crappy rock festival thing once with some local bands playing - I think it was 3 or 4 years ago. This girl (who was obviously drunk) came up to me and started hanging around me constantly, saying I was cute, trying to touch me, and demanding kisses from me - I did nothing of the sort, for the inquiring minds out there. It was a pretty awkward thing - not because I'm socially inept, but because of how embarrassingly she carried herself. Eventually I was able to escape her. She definitely seemed like one of those "I WANT TO HUMP YOU" types, which is exactly the kind of person I try to avoid.

Mock Lawyer

There's this girl in my P.E. class that is a total bitch. One day she was trying to be clever and try to embarrass me. Here is the converstation.

:franny: = Bitch
:phoenix: Me

:franny: Hey do you have a girlfriend?
:phoenix: Not right now.
:franny: Are you gay?
:phoenix: *catches on to her plan* No
:franny: Do you like any girls at this school?
:phoenix: Yes
:franny: Who?
:phoenix: Figure it out
:franny: Do you think girls are attractive?
:phoenix: Well, not you specifically, but yes.
:franny: *gets pissed and talks to someone else with same questioning*
If People Are Basically Good, we don't need a Government; If people are basically Bad, then We Don't Dare Have One!

You Need To Click This Now!
I'm Tails' apprentice (possible with a British accent)

Teh insane Arteest

I don't know if this counts, but almost a year ago I went to a Japanese festival that took place in the city that I used to live in, in Brazil. I got separated from my brother, so I hung out near a karaoke place, and suddenly someone poked me in the back. I turned around and nearly had a heart attack. It was my crush who I hadn't seen in two years.

Needless to say I babbled like an idiot. And then I stalked him for the rest of the festival :shy:
ImageImage

Quandtuniverse wrote:
I don't know if this counts, but almost a year ago I went to a Japanese festival that took place in the city that I used to live in, in Brazil. I got separated from my brother, so I hung out near a karaoke place, and suddenly someone poked me in the back. I turned around and nearly had a heart attack. It was my crush who I hadn't seen in two years.

Needless to say I babbled like an idiot. And then I stalked him for the rest of the festival :shy:

Oooh lah lah, It's getting hot in here. You acted quite smoothly there, Quandtuniverse. :)
:will:

Quote:
There's this girl in my P.E. class that is a total bitch. One day she was trying to be clever and try to embarrass me. Here is the converstation.

Maybe she has a crush on you. :O Good luck with that! D:
Anyways, I'm in the same situation where there's this guy that keeps on asking me questions and being a total bitch to me. I feel harassed... :payne:

Mock Lawyer

At least if a guy harasses you, it isn't embarrassing to say something. If I say that girl is harassing me I'd look like a sissy. Also if she has a crush on me I will go Columbine.
If People Are Basically Good, we don't need a Government; If people are basically Bad, then We Don't Dare Have One!

thatgamerguy wrote:
At least if a guy harasses you, it isn't embarrassing to say something. If I say that girl is harassing me I'd look like a sissy. Also if she has a crush on me I will go Columbine.

Ehehe, what makes you say that? I don't know who she is or what she looks like, but she HAS to have some attraction of some sort. :yuusaku:

Phff, You call this a Zombie apocalypse?

Oh god....
My female friend (Not my girl friend >>) wanted a pic of me and her together, so I was like "ya sure..." I was on the left and she was on the right, when the pic was taken, I wasn't ready and happened to be looking Forward, down, and to the right, not looking at anything. But a picture is 2D. So, you cant tell Im looking forward, only down and right. So the pic looked as if I was staring at her..... you know..... =___________=
Gyakuten Phoenix wrote:
Yeah, well maybe if I wasn't so much better than everyone else, I wouldn't have to talk about it so much.

Balrog's a photogenic pervert! :O

Hmmmm, well most of my encounters with anyone tends to be awkward, but there are two that come to mind.

1st:

I was in Japan for a Student exchange sort of thing, only there was no exchange, and I went with my class..... Anyway, on one of the early day on the trip, While I was still getting my head grounded about the fact I was 'Actually in Japan!!!', I was approached by one of the girls who was a Host-Sister to someone from my school. I was still quite dazed to be honest, but I was pretty sure she liked me, when she asked me to go with her to a formal event for the trip. Now.... and here it get's sad on my part, I didn't know her, and even though I said yes, I.... well I couldn't recognise or remember what she looked like on the actual day, so I think I might have upset her.
*Cries out* "I am Sorry!!!"

2nd:

It was gradution day, and one of my friends urged me to tell the girl I had a crush on that I liked her, as this would be the last chance. So with some courage (And their helpful shoves), I approached her, and told her how much I liked her. I believe I shal quote her reaction:
"Oh God, Why do I attract all the freaks?"
It was doubly awkward, because we were sat in Alphabetical rows, and our last names were right next to each other.
Feel free to MSN me- lordnathaniel@gmail.com

「これが、モノを殺すと言うことだ…!」

I have the disadvantages of being overweight, balding, four-eyed, and a technogobbledegook geek. The closest experience I've had with a member of the female gender was a couple of kisses. ;_;
If videogames make murderers, then guns kill people and spoons made Rosie O'Donnell fat.
MyAnimeList | My PW/AA Stuff and Translations | My fic thread

spr fckn srs peepz

I'll get back to you once she gets the operation.
http://vanderlund.blogspot.com - Because the only fantasy worlds I like are those I write myself.

Doesn't know how to ride a bike D:

Araaaa... S-so embarrassing! I just remembered something that happened a while ago. Well, before I go on, here's a brief background on how I was raised. When I started grade school, I was in an all girl Catholic school so when I moved schools in High School, it felt really awkward to be in a co-ed school.

So yeah, 4th year HS came, new year and all that stuff. There was this guy, a classmate of mine that was easy to talk to since he knew about anime and video games. Haha, it was really fun talking with him and his friends about things like those, anyway~ In our 2nd semester, he started asking, "You're going to be picked up in Gate 3, right?" so we'd always walk to Gate 3 with my friends. I just assumed that wanted to talk some more and stuff that's why he started going to Gate 3 with us. It became somewhat of a routine that he'd go with us there and then proceed to track and field practices after.

Well, at about that time, we needed to submit our baby pics to the school so the yearbook could include them. Since he didn't have a scanner, he gave me his baby pics and I scanned them for him. A few days after, he said he'll get the pictures at my house so he came over. I got the pictures and gave them to him and he was just standing there after taking the pics. I was really wondering why, then he started to speak up.

"I'm... not really sure how to say this. U-um. Kasi... Uh, I... I kind of like you."

And I was just looking at him, with my face asking, "LOLSRSLY?!". And after a few seconds of staring, I just nodded. He awkwardly said by, and I said bye too. I closed the door and wondered if I should have at least said "Thank you" or something.

My friends were all like, "AT LEAST YOU DIDN'T SAY THANK YOU, RIGHT?!" and in truth, I was about to xD;;;

Ready to RAWK!?

I have three sisters, so four children in the family, and I'm the youngest child of all 4 (Born last of triplets... and I have a much older sister).
Image Image Image Image
Posted by Request.
Sig by Elriel. Avatar taken from a YouTube video of Rawk Hawk's Theme.
Sig changed on December 08, 2008. Avatar changed on December 14, 2008.

Dirtiest lil attorney ever!

:franny: :me
:devasque: :my friend's ex girlfriend

:franny: I had this idea for a cosplay.
:devasque: Jamie dressed up a female character?
:franny: How'd you know!?
:devasque: i had the same idea.
:franny: You know I'd date you
:devasque: ...
:franny: What?
:devasque: ...
:franny: i was just saying
:devasque: Dude, thats not a refusal calm down I was thinking about what you and Jamie would be like as a couple
:franny: XD I'd bitch at him to clean his room proper and keep it clean everyday.
:devasque: Hahahahahah! I see mother/son incest roleplay for sex
:franny: .... :scratch: :spload:
:devasque: Thats what you get for saying you'd date me.

New Adventurer

Back in 8th grade, There was this girl that I kinda knew (Didn't know her know her, but have known her since like summer camp of 4th grade). Not sure what possessed me, but (Remember i'm an 8th grader here >.>), but I got her some flowers on the first day of shcool and told her I liked her. Got rejected in front of a rather large crowd. Halfway through the school year, I move to California for 6 months (grandma got remarried), but I was back in Florida by summertime living with my dad. So high school starts with 9th grade, have pl still laughing at me about it. Rather embarrassing if I do say so myself.

Smooth operator

Ok so there was this one time, (not too long ago in fact) where I ask a girl out to a dance.

She says "I don't want to say yes until I find out something first, so can you wait?"

And I'm all like, "hehe alright"

THE NEXT DAY:

*girl is alone*
*I'm alone too*
*girl doesn't even say anything*
*facepalm*

So after that I think to myself "Well maybe I have to wait a bit longer"

Lets fast forward it to a few days after that:

A FEW DAYS AFTER THAT:

*girl walks up to me*

She asks "Can I have some of your skittles"

So I'm like sure while thinking "ANSWERANSWERANSWERANSWER"

She walks away after that.

Now lets fast forward to a week after that

A WEEK AFTER THAT:

My friend says "Dude didn't you ask her out to that dance?"

Then I say "Yeah I did"

"Wahat did she say?"

She said: "I won't say yes until I find out something, so can you wait?"

"Did she ever get back to--"

"NO"

Okay so its been about 2 weeks already and no answer yet, I had given up waiting but still had that little ray of hope that she'd at least have the decency to say "no" if she wanted to go with me or not.

Fast forward to the day before the dance:

THE DAY BEFORE THE DANCE:

I was looking out of the school window waiting for my ride, I was eating some cookies.

She comes up to me and says "You have candy?"

I turn around and say "Cookies actually"

She says "Can I have some?"

I said all smoothly "Sure"

She looks out the window and sees her ride, she walks to the door and then turns around, and says "Wait Michael, one more thing"

I freak out for a second and say in sort of passionate, kind voice "Yeah?"

And she pauses for a moment, and says "Can I have one more cookie"

I give her the cookie, and she leaves, like that.

I stare down at the cookies, then look at the door, and I repeat this process until my mom calls me saying she's been in the parking lot for about 5 minutes.

I grab my things and walk out the door.

I go to the dance as a swingin' single, and she is there, she still ignores me.

I was very dissapointed in her actions and concluded one of the following:

-She forgot I asked her (10$ it was this)
-She only said that to get my hopes up
-She wanted to steal mah foodz

Yep thats my story.

3 weeks, no answer, if you can top that, go right ahead.

Surf's Up!

Lana_Skyes_Heart wrote:
I'm pretty sure it's happened to everyone. So...do you have any interesting counters with the opposite gender?

:ben: (me) :objection:

Not me I'm afraid :nixiesob:

But, I'll let you know when (if) I've had some.

Last edited by NinjaMonkey on Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:46 pm, edited 4 times in total.

One time, I got married and had a kid WITH A GUY.

Recently, I went out in town and some hobo asked me for money.. and then he grabbed my naughty area...
Beat that.

ケーキたん(仮)

I guess for my most interesting encounter...

A couple years back, I was walking up the street to the nearby shopping center. I was kinda minding my own business, when this one girl who kinda looked Persian(I say this because out of all the Middle Eastern people, Persians have the hottest girls) was walking the opposite direction. When we got close enough, we kinda accidentally looked into each others' eyes and smiled while continuing to walk away.

So yeah, that's my one somewhat-surreal moment I had with a girl. I say this because it felt kinda like a TV drama moment where it shouldn't ever happen in real life.

Well.. for random encounters, I was visiting Spain with my family and I was walking around with my sis and grandma in the downtown area. As we were walking down the sidewalk this group of Spanish dudes were walking in the opposite direction. One of them looks at us and he says, "CHI-NESE?? JA-PONEEEESE??" in broken English (I'm Chinese btw), the whole time looking at me. They passed by me and my sis, and I turned around to see how far away my grandma was. She was maybe a block away so we stopped to wait for her. But that guy was STILL looking at me as he and his buddies were STILL in the process of walking away. In my mind the entire time I kept saying HURRY UP GRANDMA PLEASE. Awkward.

As for not-so-random encounters, I had this guy in my class who seemed to sneak in naughty touches on my person during lectures and stuff. It would be during a class so I couldn't really just up and leave or yell at him or smack him or anything. He never attempted anything outside of class and I didn't like making a scene, so I always quickly forgot about it. He started to hang around me a lot more and asked me for rides after class because he didn't have a car and it rained a lot. So whatever.. I was trying to be nice, just drove him to the closest bus stop. Eventually I heard from another classmate that he was telling everyone we were going out, and I was furious after that. That day after I gave him (another ride), I set him straight about the whole thing. Barely a week passed when another guy in my class admitted to liking me but he didn't say anything because he thought I was with the perverted dude. (I was doing a mental facepalm/shaking fist at this point) I DID end up going out with this guy eventually, however.

Lesson of the day: Be a nice person.. but not TOO nice. =_="

Oh btw. I was the only girl in a class of 26 guys for that class. Oh, the stories I could tell.

Oh, ONE pleasant random encounter I had, I was returning from a trip and I was boarding the Greyhound bus, and I was planning to nap all the way to my destination because I'd have to go straight to work. I happened to sit next to an interesting Korean guy and we talked the entire way (probably around 2 hours)... shared a bit about what was going on in our lives, good books to read, religious views, etc. I didn't feel the least bit tired at the end of it, and I had the most pleasant conversation, which I haven't had in a good while.

Yay, I don't sound as pessimistic now. :edgy:

Teh insane Arteest

Lana_Skyes_Heart wrote:
Quandtuniverse wrote:

Oooh lah lah, It's getting hot in here. You acted quite smoothly there, Quandtuniverse. :)
:will:

Aahahahahahahaa :maggy:

I think he was just as surprised to see me as I was to see him. Or perhaps even more so. I half expected him to be there- his grandfather is Japanese- but he probably had no idea I like Japanese culture XD

:adrian: Me
:phoenix: Him

:phoenix: *poke*
:glasses: AH!
:adrian: ....
:adrian: *in head* OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
:phoenix: Hi.
:adrian: ....Hi.
:phoenix: I thought you moved to America.
:adrian: ....I did....
:phoenix: So why are you here?
:adrian: I'm on vacation.
:phoenix: ...........Oh. Well, nice seeing you.

Yeah, something like that. XP
ImageImage

Well, hello, Smith. ( ´─`)ノ

I lol at the opposite sex. Fortunately, I already have a boyfriend, so I don't have to worry about feeling or looking foolish... I think. Wait, no, IT DOESN'T WORK THAT WAY NOOOOO.

But really. It doesn't happen that much anymore. Let's see... anything from the past?

Damnit, I can't remember. This is so lame, because I've probably had enough embarrassing conversations with the opposite sex (or the same sex, w/e) to kill myself over. Maybe I was just overreacting there, but y'know. FAILLLL

Guilty of being an AA addict

To the girls at my school, I'm the tall, silent guy, who takes everything in stride.

I remember one day where every girl in my class was taking turns trying to phsyche me out.
I will take over Court-Records with my army of Klavier fanboys!

Back from the dead

off-line i havn't had many good encounters with the oppisite sex.

one akward situation was i had this crush on this friend of mine,i liked her,she didn't know it. her,my mom and myself were going around town doing stuff and making stops because we were all bored,anyway,my mom made this last stop,my friend and i stayed in the van,and just talked. her and i got to laughing...then it got really akwardly silent...but instead of doing the first thing that popped in my head,i just stumbled onto another subject. couple months later,i tell her i like her,she rejects me,then maybe a year later i tell her again,another rejection. anyway ^_^"".

another thing i've run into is i've had this crush on my other female friend that i've known for about 5 years,anyway. earlier this year (around jan.) i went to a BoTb thing at my friend's school. and i sat in this front,corner row,and these kids were bothering me because they wouldn't sit down and they kept horsin around,so i look over,and there she is... . after a while,her and i talked,she was with her bf,so i didn't say too much. but it was weird because i kept accidently bumping into her and being a big goof ^_^"". and she kept circling around me and stuff....really weird. anywho,her and i talk on-line often now...but...i try not to talk to her too often,because she flirts,and she has a bf O_O;;

Guilty of being an AA addict

Oh, just remembered this story.

Well, a couple months back, I was in my elective class, right? I was writing for the school's literary Magazine, so I took that class. It was a pretty small class, so we all got to know each other. There was this girl a grade above me I became... sort of friends with. She was smart, good-looking, AND an Ace Attorney fan.

But the only time we really got to talk was during that elective, and before I got to know her well enough, her entire grade got their electives swapped for the play that her grade does every year.

Now we only get to talk in the hallways at 10 second intervals. :larry:
I will take over Court-Records with my army of Klavier fanboys!

(ace attorney gremlin mode activated)

I was running from the office to the swimming pool, which are only 40 meters away. I needed to get a paper to my boss.

As I was running, one of my coworkers was leaving and saw me.

Coworker: RUN VICTORIA, RUN!

It was odd XD
My (not spoiler-free) Ace Attorney doodle blog

Ahaha. Laugh at my badly edited avatar.

Er, not sure if this counts, but here's this:
:lana: Me
:phoenix: My guy-friend(not boyfriend, silly), Alex
:jake: Kid in my class, Brandon
:uramidn: My best friend, Daelyn

:lana: :phoenix: *talking*
:jake: Hey! Are you abusing her?!
:lana: Thinking, "Brandon, WUT R UR PROBLAME."
:phoenix: No...?
:jake: prepares to beat up :phoenix:
:uramidn: Hey, Aubrey! Alex! Listen to this!
:phoenix: and :lana: run off to hear the gossip(we assume)

It was... odd.
Funny, though.
dA of magical kittens and candycanes

Phff, You call this a Zombie apocalypse?

.....?
I dont get it.
Gyakuten Phoenix wrote:
Yeah, well maybe if I wasn't so much better than everyone else, I wouldn't have to talk about it so much.

I walked into the boy's locker room once. I was in a daze and wasn't looking or thinking about the direction I was going.
mother of the year~

LOLOMG.
This happened at the mall once.

:gregory: Some guy

:lana: *sits on bench*
:gregory: Yo, sup?
:lana: Nothing... much?
:gregory: Cool, man.
:gregory: *stands there*
:lana: Yeah... uh...
:gregory: Check ya later, dig?

Still don't know if that counts.

Lives in a box mansion

Well, I have a peculiar one that happened quite recently at a recital.
:odoroki: Fairly cute student I'd only talked to a few times before
:lana: me

:lana: Jeez, I'm thirsty. *takes out water bottle and drinks*
:odoroki: .....*stares*
:lana: ?
:odoroki: Hey, can I have some?
:lana: *assuming he'd hold it above his mouth and drink it so his mouth doesn't touch it* Um..Sure? *hands over*
:odoroki: Thanks *drinks directly from it*
:lana: O.O...DUDE WTF.
:odoroki: ....?
:lana: Didja have to drink right out of it? D:
:odoroki: Why, do you have any STDs?
:lana: Uh, No...
:odoroki: Then it's fine.
:lana: ...You can keep it, anyway...

The Modern Odysseus

The most embarrassing time for me was probably playing mixed-gender water polo in gym class one time. A girl had possession of the ball and was facing with her back to me, kind of hunched over the ball to protect it. I reach around her to try and steal the ball and I accidentally got a handful of breast. It was a pretty serious HONK, albiet unintentional. Good thing I have a reputation for being honest and gentlemanly, else she wouldn't have believed me when I told her I didn't mean to grab her instead of the ball.

Looking back, I guess that every competitive swim meet I ever went to was pretty embarrassing too. There are plenty of girls who swim competitively, and skintight swimsuits do not hide jack shit. I felt pretty naked at those meets.

Mock Lawyer

FräuleinRed wrote:
LOLOMG.

I think you're only supposed to post ones that are at least moderately interesting.

I just don't care, so give it a break

My weirdest experience isn't really known as that entirely because what happened, but the fact that it started a relationship. This was a couple years ago;

Me = :javado:
Old GF = :sassy:

(I really liked this girl [she liked me as well at the time, not that I knew that], we've been talking a lot but she didn't know everything about me and barely hung out before this. We were at the mall and she decided to bring up a different subject)

:sassy: : So, is there anyone you like?

:javado: : Umm, no actually.

:sassy: : Wow, really? Nobody?

:javado: : Nope. See, the thing is . . .

:sassy: : What is it? Come on, you know you can tell me.

:javado: : I know I can . . .

:sassy: : . . . soooo? Tell me!

:javado: : Alright, alright. See, the thing is, I'm . . . asexual.
(She was kind of a naive girl and didn't know what asexual meant)

:sassy: : What does that mean?

:javado: : Well, that means I'm not attracted to either genders.

:sassy: : Woah, really?

:javado: : Yup. Yeah, I don't really tell a lot of people that . . .

:sassy: : Huh. So you're saying if I kissed you right now, on the lips, you wouldn't feel anything?

:javado: : That's exactly what it means. Go ahead, try me.
(I was nervous as shit on the inside, but I was able to pull a nonchalant front)
:sassy: Hmmmmmm, okay. *kisses*

:javado: : *pushes forward and kisses back*
(She went with it for a bit then repelled)
:sassy: : Wait, but you just told me . . .

:javado: : Erm, yeah, that's not actually true.
(My face was so red, I swear I was at the sauna)

:sassy: : *laughs* you asshole!
(I felt kind of bad tricking her into doing that but she was so happy, I didn't regret doing it. Later that day, we became a couple. So in the end, it was all good)

Pervert

Try walking into the room accidentally while your sister is changing in the same room you're walking into. 'Nuff said.

To be frank, that was really a big "oh-crap-fducking-oops" that ended up with me getting beaten up by her. xD;
[Singature: coming soon to a Court Records forum near you!]

Yo Dawg!

I got one.

Ive grown up a recluse all my life. Because of that, Im not even been good at small talk. Now at school a cute girl comes and sits with me at lunch. She tries to bring up alot of topics, and I dont really know what to say, and ended up being very dull. she walked away. never saw her again.

I wish I was more social tho. Mabye that would have gone better if I was

(ace attorney gremlin mode activated)

Zarkanorf wrote:
Try walking into the room accidentally while your sister is changing in the same room you're walking into. 'Nuff said.

To be frank, that was really a big "oh-crap-fducking-oops" that ended up with me getting beaten up by her. xD;

My brother has done that a lot >_>

<_<

Usually I have SOMETHING on though, so I don't beat him.
My (not spoiler-free) Ace Attorney doodle blog

thatgamerguy wrote:
FräuleinRed wrote:
LOLOMG.

I think you're only supposed to post ones that are at least moderately interesting.

Yeah, probably.
This thread is just so interesting. >.<
I had to do itttt. :larry:

I don't know..... some young men treats me nice even that I don't really know them.... the butler where Ryu always go to gave me free sample of their drinks when I go there.
Makes me go :bellboy:......
http://forums.court-records.net/viewtopic.php?p=353155#p353155 Copy into your browser
ImageImage DAMN! Image
Nego's... Apollo? Cool PW stuff! TNT!!
Page 1 of 112 [ 4463 posts ] 
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 112  Next

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices