Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Police Station

Page 13 of 13[ 511 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13

Re: Animal Crossing ThreadTopic%20Title

Ash wrote:
I am really surprised I'm still playing this game (in a positive way): even now I come across new people every day through StreetPass, meaning I get to see new things to order for my own home etc.

Well, considering the game just keeps selling like hot pancakes with syrup on top of them in Japan, that's hardly surprising. Especially since AC was probably THE game StreetPass was created for. Must be really great to discover new stuff pretty much every single day when coming back home :shoe:
ImageImageImage

迷探偵

People considering this now the release dates are known for the US/EU?

I do wonder about the connectivity between the various versions. Will you be able to order items exclusive to regions other than your own? I have a heap of 7-Eleven items and though you can't order them, can I give them away to persons from another region? How was this with the Wii version?
"One dumbbell, Watson! Consider an athlete with one dumbbell! Picture to yourself the unilateral development, the imminent danger of a spinal curvature. Shocking, Watson, shocking!" - The Valley of Fear

迷探偵

The US/EU version should be released in just a bit, so a bump!

I don't play as often anymore, but I still log in every now and then to make sure none of my favorite villagers leave ^^' Oh, and not sure whether you can visit other people's village from different versions, but the dream code for my town is 2000-1277-1959 (note: not my FC).
"One dumbbell, Watson! Consider an athlete with one dumbbell! Picture to yourself the unilateral development, the imminent danger of a spinal curvature. Shocking, Watson, shocking!" - The Valley of Fear

State Alchemist

So far, I've only ever played the first game on Gamecube when I was a young'un. I'm thinking about saving up my money to download New Leaf on the eShop, but there's so many other awesome games coming out that I can't decide! :meekins:

Anyone created or found any Ace Attorney stuff for New Leaf?
Here is the Steel Samurai theme which you can use as a town tune (made by _The_Blode_ on gamefaq forums):
http://www.qrcrossing.com/melody/?s=edncnecnbcbannnn
or a youtube link to better hear how it sounds in-game: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jx6ux7Z7dys
:steel:

1000% Knight

Ash wrote:

I don't play as often anymore, but I still log in every now and then to make sure none of my favorite villagers leave ^^' Oh, and not sure whether you can visit other people's village from different versions, but the dream code for my town is 2000-1277-1959 (note: not my FC).

キィーンキンキンキンキンキーン♪
Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!

迷探偵

Bad Player wrote:
Ash wrote:

キィーンキンキンキンキンキーン♪

あ、ベーカー村にようこそ!

My village has way too many flowers...

1000% Knight

I'd post my Dream Code, but after seeing your town, Ash... :shy:
Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!

迷探偵

?

Post your code! It's always fun to see what other people have in their town~

Captain Ascot and the Survey Corps!

Well, finally got New Leaf today, don't have the dream thingy yet, since Mayoral duties don't start on the first day, and my house needs to be built (already paid off Nook, though.) And I have Kamina shades!

☆☆☆ Kira ☆☆☆

Hylian100 wrote:
Well, finally got New Leaf today, don't have the dream thingy yet, since Mayoral duties don't start on the first day, and my house needs to be built (already paid off Nook, though.) And I have Kamina shades!

OH! I may want to get this game now, but my birthday's coming up and I've asked for MegaTen4. Can't spend a whole lot of money on new games cause I just bought some more stuff for my collection.
I'm Blak, and I have shit taste.

Ace Sidekick!

I love how receiving money is so much easier in New Leaf.

State Alchemist

Just sell some fish, fruit and stuff. Boom, instant money.
Not like in real life where you actually need a job. Pfffft! That's just silly! :gant:

My house is still too small, and Tom Nook is asking a fortune outta me to pay for expansions. Oh well, knowing my luck, I'll probably find like a dozen sharks in two or three days, sell them, and I'll have enough in no time.

That's what the island's for. In the evening, bountiful beetles which sell for quite a few bells, and lots of sharks showing up in the waters, too. Easy money, can make 200-300K or more within an hour.

Ace Sidekick!

Hylian100 wrote:
That's what the island's for. In the evening, bountiful beetles which sell for quite a few bells, and lots of sharks showing up in the waters, too. Easy money, can make 200-300K or more within an hour.

I'd rather play supermarket with Leia. ^^; *sigh* I guess sometimes I can be too nice ._.

Let it go and move it move it

I bought the game today. Happy days!

When I started playing all the shops were already closed, so I have yet to buy anything. My tent is looking good, though. ;)
Within Temptation

Ace Sidekick!

Lucy wrote:
I bought the game today. Happy days!

When I started playing all the shops were already closed, so I have yet to buy anything. My tent is looking good, though. ;)

Congrats.

Master of sharp things!

Been playing New Leaf since it came out here last month. It's new and refreshing without losing that awesome charm the series is well known for. I've spent quite some time just goofing around, but I've managed to work on a few projects. For instance, I've tried making a recreation of the AA courtroom in one of the exhibition rooms in the museum:

That's myself in the Luffy outfit, and former forum-goer ButzPuff in the Marty McFly outfit.

I also made a pro pattern for the first time ever, trying to make Apollo's outfit. I was originally going to do Phoenix, but I felt there was a real lack of Apollo costumes out there, so I gave it a shot. Feel free to use it if it strikes your fancy:

Now, the final shots:
I-I'm fine!

Objection!

That Luffy outfit looks so cute. xD
Within Temptation

That Apollo shirt is awesome, I may well start using it.

State Alchemist

Thanks to Hylian posting that Dream Address on the Random Conversations thread, I got a taste of probably one of the creepiest towns in Animal Crossing......Aika Village... O_O

Emiyo Gnobo Gavi wrote:
Thanks to Hylian posting that Dream Address on the Random Conversations thread, I got a taste of probably one of the creepiest towns in Animal Crossing......Aika Village... O_O

Woohoo, Aika village! I briefly forgot I could get tools to use in the dream, then I started digging...

It's also pretty fitting that the one fortune cookie I found on the ground that visit just happened to be the fortune for Majora's Mask.

The code's 2600-0218-7298 for anyone who's not seen it yet.

Oh, and for those of you who want to see my town, my dream adress is 7000-2208-7747.

I'm missing something here. What is the dream and these dream address things? Have I not done something I should have, or do I need to wait for a shop to open up? I feel like I'm missing out on something big.
Within Temptation

Master of sharp things!

Lucy wrote:
I'm missing something here. What is the dream and these dream address things? Have I not done something I should have, or do I need to wait for a shop to open up? I feel like I'm missing out on something big.

It's part of the Dream Suite. It lets you visit other people's towns in a dream, where you can see and even mess with their town setup without having to meet up with them online, and without affecting their real town, either.

Blademaster_Orca wrote:
Lucy wrote:

It's part of the Dream Suite. It lets you visit other people's towns in a dream, where you can see and even mess with their town setup without having to meet up with them online, and without affecting their real town, either.

Thank you. It seems I should be visiting the Town Hall more often then.
Within Temptation

Art Person

I made a GS5 Edgeworth suit if anyone wants to use it:

迷探偵

Anyone playing Happy Home Designer? I just made an Ace Attorney hotel (courtroom, lobbies etc.) you can visit at 0897-7732-872.

Edit: updated code.

Last edited by Ash on Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:22 am, edited 3 times in total.

Great Revival

Ash wrote:
Anyone playing Happy Home Designer? I just made an Ace Attorney hotel (courtroom, lobbies etc.) you can visit at 0809-7782-122.

Is that Maggey Byrde on the right?
Also, I just bought AC:NL yesterday. Are there many times similar to when you have to wait a day for your house to build? And guess what I named my town....

迷探偵

Nope, just my character in a Maya outfit. As for New Leaf: every upgrade to your home takes one day.

I uploaded some more Happy Home Designer designs, for those interested.

Ace Attorney hotel (courtroom, Edgeworth's office and Defendant's Lobby (0900-7734-894)

Detective Conan's Mouri Detective Agency & Cafe Poirot (0107-7734-194)

Gakkou de Atta Kowai Hanashi School (0108-7734-111)

Last edited by Ash on Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:35 am, edited 2 times in total.

Great Revival

Awww...your not going to guess my town name?
Spoiler: Spoiler for everything in Animal Crossing
It's Oliville

Great Revival

When do you get the ability to get QR code clothes? I keep talking to that Able Sister or whatever her name is, and she says "Talk to the clerk"
Page 13 of 13 [ 511 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Police Station