Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Police Station

Page 77 of 77[ 3056 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 73, 74, 75, 76, 77

Re: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DSTopic%20Title

Gettin' Old!

Your call Professor I'm flexible.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Call me James

I could just make a tourney only available for us. Never done that, honestly. "Bayo/Cloud/G+W" is the name, it's basically the same format as For Glory, and all that.

Sound good? :phoenix:
http://i.neoseeker.com/mgv/9935-Akira_E ... 44a161.gif

"I love the thrill of a good solution!"

Gettin' Old!

Professor Yoshi wrote:
I could just make a tourney only available for us. Never done that, honestly. "Bayo/Cloud/G+W" is the name, it's basically the same format as For Glory, and all that.

Sure does it need a password?
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Call me James

Pierre wrote:
Professor Yoshi wrote:

How about CR.NET (as in literally what I just wrote, I don't think the actual thing fits :gymshoe: ) That's all.

Edit - It's starting now.

Gettin' Old!

Professor Yoshi wrote:
Pierre wrote:
Professor Yoshi wrote:

How about CR.NET (as in literally what I just wrote, I don't think the actual thing fits :gymshoe: ) That's all.

Edit - It's starting now.

Sorry for the delay, in in a few.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Call me James

No prob, no need to rush :phoenix:

Gettin' Old!

Professor Yoshi wrote:

What's your friend ID? I couldn't see your tourney. Unless are you playing on 3DS?
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Call me James

Pierre wrote:
Professor Yoshi wrote:

What's your friend ID? I couldn't see your tourney. Unless are you playing on 3DS?

Not been on the 3DS ever since the WiiU version came out. That's odd, though :eh?:

My ID is Jmboote1 :phoenix:

Gettin' Old!

Professor Yoshi wrote:
Pierre wrote:
Professor Yoshi wrote:

Not been on the 3DS ever since the WiiU version came out. That's odd, though :eh?:

My ID is Jmboote1 :phoenix:

Sent you mine. :) We'll do it that way once you register mine.

I'll settle in the Cytube chat if you want to come and talk between battles.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Call me James

That custom stage was something else, gotta say :gant:

Good games, man. Cloud is definitely the character for you. In the same way good Fox players don't spam their neutral special upon go, you impressed me in the way you didn't start the match by blade beaming me about twenty times. I didn't even get to use Oil Panic in all those matches, which is a first :gymshoe:

Nice one :-P

Gettin' Old!

Professor Yoshi wrote:

Good games, man. Cloud is definitely the character for you. In the same way good Fox players don't spam their neutral special upon go, you impressed me in the way you didn't start the match by blade beaming me about twenty times. I didn't even get to use Oil Panic in all those matches, which is a first :gymshoe:

Yeah I really save that special stage for the end. End on a laugh win or lose that way.

XD Well definitely more Cloud than Bayonetta at least. I realised that Blade Beam was a win-win scenario whether you bucketed it or not. If you caught one, it's not a big deal and the lag from catching it would always allow me to close the gap and whack you in the face. If it actually hits then that's fine too. So tricky trying to land the other Limit moves on ya though.

Bayonetta I realised that all her attacks are super low damage, probably to counteract the fact her guns can shoot after each attack for tiny damage as well. Perhaps there's a way to work with her but I've not found it yet.

Your G&W is something else too xP all those sausages...

Was there something up with items on your end though? They kept showing up mid-fight and I'd thought you'd want to fight glory style.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Call me James

Pierre wrote:
Professor Yoshi wrote:

Yeah I really save that special stage for the end. End on a laugh win or lose that way.

XD Well definitely more Cloud than Bayonetta at least. I realised that Blade Beam was a win-win scenario whether you bucketed it or not. If you caught one, it's not a big deal and the lag from catching it would always allow me to close the gap and whack you in the face. If it actually hits then that's fine too. So tricky trying to land the other Limit moves on ya though.

Bayonetta I realised that all her attacks are super low damage, probably to counteract the fact her guns can shoot after each attack for tiny damage as well. Perhaps there's a way to work with her but I've not found it yet.

Your G&W is something else too xP all those sausages...

Was there something up with items on your end though? They kept showing up mid-fight and I'd thought you'd want to fight glory style.

Way better stage than mine. All I used the stage creator for was the challenge, which was pretty much one platform :yogi:

Yeah, that move has so much endlag :nick: A ridiculous amount, really.

I think the deal with Bayonetta is she's slow to start and given she's a combo character, all her moves can add up, so it makes sense that she's a bit low damage. She hasn't been placing too high in the meta, I've heard. But things take time.

Thanks :P Yeah, Chef is a really useful move. I use it, they get hit. OR, I use it, they block. Then I grab them, down throw into the combo of my choice :darke: Works well for gimping, too.

Yeah, they did. I dunno what was up, to be honest :udgey: But since For Glory has been my only way of playing Smash mostly, you'd be correct in thinking that :gymshoe:

Gettin' Old!

Wasn't too bad until we got items that...you couldn't dispose of.

We both picked up a bullet bill at one point and stood on the edge of the stage trying to throw it away only to end up killing ourselves by launching it off the side of the stage.

Chef also puts me really on the defensive. It covers a horrible arc which means I can't approach from the air, but the sausages come out randomly so any moment they could come slightly lower and knock me out of a ground approach. It's ineffective alone but it makes me stop and think about the best way to deal (and more often than not I try charging low anyway)
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Gardevoir lover

I'm having so much fun with Corrin, she seems to be my best character to use in for Glory matches since i tend to win more matches with her there than in for fun.

I can't tell if i'm good at using her or if Hot dragon lady is just very OP.

Pierre wrote:

We both picked up a bullet bill at one point and stood on the edge of the stage trying to throw it away only to end up killing ourselves by launching it off the side of the stage.

Did you guys get a replay of that? Cause it sounds freaking hilarious.

My DA account can be found here: http://klonoahedgehog.deviantart.com/

Gettin' Old!

Klonoahedgehog wrote:
I'm having so much fun with Corrin, she seems to be my best character to use in for Glory matches since i tend to win more matches with her there than in for fun.

I can't tell if i'm good at using her or if Hot dragon lady is just very OP.

Pierre wrote:

Did you guys get a replay of that? Cause it sounds freaking hilarious.

Haha no I didn't I only captured a replay of the last two fights.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Call me James

Thought I'd bring this topic back with a slight rant. Been playing For Glory since the start, and I know there's some really stupid players, both in their play and attitudes.

Dunno if this guy was trolling me, or if his salt levels just broke through the roof, or something. Probably the latter. Guy seemed alright at first, whatever the result we said GG and went on to the next match. Then he picks Sheik, and as Mr. Game and Watch, the first side special I get is a nine (holy RNGesus). He loses a stock, and after coming back, he immediately runs off the ledge.

I'm of the opinion that no matter what the match up, no matter how far the other player is ahead of you, etc, you shouldn't SD to escape. Comebacks are a thing, and with rage, it's even easier. So I call him a bit salty for SDing. He laughs, but this is where things change.

The next match I'm still G+W, with him as Bayonetta. Match was pretty close, ending with both of us at about 130ish percent. At the character select, he suddenly laughs, claiming I purposely didn't DI out of saltiness. Not sure how I could have properly DI'd after a near fully charged up smash during Witch Time that put me past 130% as one of the lightest characters in the game, but whatever.

I swear, some people are so desperate to feel as if they've "got you back". Even if it didn't apply :gumshoe: Just makes them look like a dumbass.

Anyone else still smashing? :butzthumbs:

Page 77 of 77 [ 3056 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 73, 74, 75, 76, 77

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Police Station