Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Police Station

Page 273 of 274[ 10935 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 270, 271, 272, 273, 274  Next

Re: What are you playing now?Topic%20Title

Gettin' Old!

God DoMaya I clicked the link of Maxwell and regret it. I had no idea Don't Starve went so damn deep on it's meta puzzles.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Sleeping is my life.

Playing Paper Mario: The Origami King since I got it in the mail yesterday. Managed to clear the Red Streamer, so the Blue Streamer is next, although, I'm taking a break from the game.

Gettin' Old!

Hanzo Shimada wrote:
Playing Paper Mario: The Origami King since I got it in the mail yesterday. Managed to clear the Red Streamer, so the Blue Streamer is next, although, I'm taking a break from the game.

Hows it feel?
I got it to play with my little brother cause he liked the first one.

I picked up Indivisible the other day and while the art style is lovely and the writing is nice I'm not sure the combat has grabbed me. Just not what I'm looking for right now.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

I've felt worse.

With Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise done, I've finished every localized Yakuza game that isn't Dead Souls.

I had fun with this one, but it had it's drawbacks. Some of the Yakuza elements didn't quite mesh well with FotNS's setting and the side content can get very grindy. That said, Kenshiro's fighting style is probably my favorite in the series.

And it did make me more interested in FotNS so i can't fault it for that.
"It's never too late to learn that growing old doesn't have to mean growing up. Stay curious, stay weird, stay kind, and don't let anyone ever tell you you aren't smart or brave or worthy enough." -Stanford Pines, Gravity Falls

What's a Court Records?

WAS playing Persona 4 Golden, but my laptop got messed up so now I can't play it anymore. :(
Why am I even here?

YouTube Twitter Tumblr Steam Discord

Gettin' Old!

Rehncohro wrote:
WAS playing Persona 4 Golden, but my laptop got messed up so now I can't play it anymore. :(

Oh what? What happened? D:
Made by Chesu+Zombee

What's a Court Records?

It seems the hard drive got corrupted, so I lost pretty much everything that was on there. It's been running things much better than my other my machine, so it's been what I've been using. But with it gone, I have no way to properly play games like P4G. So, yeah, no PC gaming for a little while...
Why am I even here?

Trainer Gold - Johto Champion.

Aw, damn. None of my computers have ever done that. Have you got any backups?
To all the creepypastas, Romans, etc.
http://pa1.narvii.com/5806/85074bd75bdf ... 9d1_hq.gif
YOU JUST MESSED WITH THE WRONG PERSON!!!

Hydrophyl the Feraligatr is going to rearrange the Phantom's kneecaps! You never know, I used him, and only him - to defeat the entire E4 and all of Kanto's Gym leaders, believe it or not!

I've become a DeviantArt member! Link to my DeviantArt Here:
http://articuno32.deviantart.com/

What's a Court Records?

I only have two computers. Neither can play games at the moment.
Why am I even here?

In Justice We Trust

I've started playing Breath of the Wild again. I'm still pretty early in the game, but I'm primarily focused on activating all the towers and any Shrines close to stables and settlements. There's just something I love about loosing a bunch of arrows into a Bokoblin/Lizalfos/Moblin camp (well, more accurately, loosing said arrows into the Bokoblins/Lizalfos/Moblins therein) without the enemy having any idea where the arrows are coming from.
I'll always love you, Max.

What's a Court Records?

Rehncohro wrote:
I only have two computers. Neither can play games at the moment.

Good news. Laptop's been fixed so I can play Persona 4 Golden again! Other than that, I've been playing Phantasy Star Online 2.
Why am I even here?

"Back off, Private!"

Played Hearts Of Iron IV on my computer yesterday and accidentally bombed Poland trying to sign a white-peace treaty with France as the United Kingdom.

Haven't gone back to that save since then.

In Justice We Trust

zacker35601 wrote:
Played Hearts Of Iron IV on my computer yesterday and accidentally bombed Poland trying to sign a white-peace treaty with France as the United Kingdom.

I'm not sure I understand how you can accidentally bomb someone. Were you at war with Poland at the time?
I'll always love you, Max.

High level play

Rehncohro wrote:
Good news. Laptop's been fixed so I can play Persona 4 Golden again! Other than that, I've been playing Phantasy Star Online 2.

Sweet! I hope the repairs weren't too costly. As it happens I'm also playing Persona 4 golden at the moment. Bought it during the summer sale and now I got around to play it. The music and the presentation really complement the core gameplay loops regarding exploring, talking and combat. Really fun so far!

Previously I finished Owl Boy. Took me around 10 hours which felt perfect for the amount of content (well paced game) and it was interesting to see how someone would tackle a platformer where the main hero can fly indefinitely.

I could recommend both games (although persona is 'too anime' for some people, which i can understand)
Face your emptiness don't be afraid. The danger is often smaller than your fear.

What's a Court Records?

Sjibbey wrote:
Rehncohro wrote:

Sweet! I hope the repairs weren't too costly. As it happens I'm also playing Persona 4 golden at the moment. Bought it during the summer sale and now I got around to play it. The music and the presentation really complement the core gameplay loops regarding exploring, talking and combat. Really fun so far!

My dad repaired it so it didn't cost me that much. I still owe him a bit for working on it though. Persona 4 Golden is great. I just wish the Steam port was better because you never know when it will freeze or crash and the cutscenes lag like hell. The only way around it is to apply fanmade patches that aren't even guaranteed to work. Luckily, it's been playable enough for me, but it's still annoying when something like that happens.
Why am I even here?

"Back off, Private!"

General Luigi wrote:
zacker35601 wrote:

I'm not sure I understand how you can accidentally bomb someone. Were you at war with Poland at the time?

I was at war with them, yes, but my computer was lagging and it recognized the button input in the wrong place. So.....in trying to hit the "offer peace" button, my computer registered it as the "nuke" button on their capital while I was in a different menu and it kinda went downhill from there. I don't know how it happened either.

A von Karma in practice

AA5. I'm on case four. Athena's cute and Blackquill's antics are entertaining. And I love the OST.

I'm considering playing Puyo Puyo and Tetris again since the crossover's getting a sequel.

What's a Court Records?

Atlus finally officially updated P4G on Steam. I haven't had any trouble with battles and the cutscene lag seems to have been taken care of, but my game still crashes from time to time.
Why am I even here?

What's a Court Records?

Been playing Genshin Impact for the past week and I STILL can't believe it's a free to play game.
Why am I even here?

Gettin' Old!

Rehncohro wrote:
Been playing Genshin Impact for the past week and I STILL can't believe it's a free to play game.

It's gacha elements are pretty bad by gacha standards.

Fortunately they ain't anywhere near intrusive enough into the main game to be a problem!
Made by Chesu+Zombee

What's a Court Records?

Pierre wrote:

Fortunately they ain't anywhere near intrusive enough into the main game to be a problem!

Yeah, I haven't been having a whole lot of luck with the gacha elements. My friends playing the game have much better drop rates. They keep getting new characters while I keep getting weapons and characters I already have. But at least I'm not required to do the gacha stuff to get through the game.
Why am I even here?

I've felt worse.

Pierre wrote:
Rehncohro wrote:

Yeah but
Venti didn't come home. :sadshoe:
(It's still good though.)
"It's never too late to learn that growing old doesn't have to mean growing up. Stay curious, stay weird, stay kind, and don't let anyone ever tell you you aren't smart or brave or worthy enough." -Stanford Pines, Gravity Falls

What's a Court Records?

tiger_festival wrote:

The only character I got from wishes is Fischl. I wanted to get Xiangling from the Spiral Abyss but I just can't defeat enemies quick enough in this game.

As much as I've enjoyed this game, the time challenges REALLY irritate me because no matter how much I level up or upgrade my weapons, I still can't defeat all the enemies in time. :(
Why am I even here?

Gettin' Old!

Rehncohro wrote:
tiger_festival wrote:

The only character I got from wishes is Fischl. I wanted to get Xiangling from the Spiral Abyss but I just can't defeat enemies quick enough in this game.

As much as I've enjoyed this game, the time challenges REALLY irritate me because no matter how much I level up or upgrade my weapons, I still can't defeat all the enemies in time. :(

I'll trade you, I've had Xiangling THREE TIMES from Wishes.

I want variety dammit!

I am enjoying my Kaeya/Barbara combo though, easiest freezes I ever had now.

I'm working on the outer wilds. Space is Scary and terrifying but it's such a thrill when you get somewhere in it.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

What's a Court Records?

Thankfully, I've been having a bit more luck. I've really been enjoying playing as Xingqiu. At present, what's REALLY bothering me is the ascension stuff. Like, it's such a pain to get the items to level up that I don't even want to bother half the time but if I don't get them I can't do good in the game. To make things worse, there's a limited amount of ways to get them. Some can only be obtained one way and others can only be obtained depending on what day of the week it is. As much as I love this game, I really do hate this part.
Why am I even here?

Gettin' Old!

Rehncohro wrote:
Thankfully, I've been having a bit more luck. I've really been enjoying playing as Xingqiu. At present, what's REALLY bothering me is the ascension stuff. Like, it's such a pain to get the items to level up that I don't even want to bother half the time but if I don't get them I can't do good in the game. To make things worse, there's a limited amount of ways to get them. Some can only be obtained one way and others can only be obtained depending on what day of the week it is. As much as I love this game, I really do hate this part.

Yeah that "Get X on Y day of the week" thing seems very much a gacha thing. I remember playing Final Fantasy Record Keeper and KHUX and they did similar things with big resource payouts on a certain day.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

What's a Court Records?

One of the ascension items I need one more of for Xingqiu and I had intended to collect it but my world rank increased and since that made all the enemy levels go up, I can't actually beat the boss that's required for that item with my current party.
Why am I even here?

I've felt worse.

I caught up with FFXIV Shadowbringers and I can safely conclude that I've gone mad.
Spoiler:
Because the thing that's stuck with me most is that G'raha Tia and the WoL are in love.
A silent protagonist and a catboy who can't even officially be together because it's an MMO happen to be the only Final Fantasy couple that I like. (Yes, my WoL is a catgirl but that doesn't change anything.)

Also the Nier raids are kinda neat.

The cape is self-fluttering

So. Much. Valheim. Addicting af.
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

...NAILED IT

Gettin' Old!

tiger_festival wrote:
I caught up with FFXIV Shadowbringers and I can safely conclude that I've gone mad.
Spoiler:
Because the thing that's stuck with me most is that G'raha Tia and the WoL are in love.
A silent protagonist and a catboy who can't even officially be together because it's an MMO happen to be the only Final Fantasy couple that I like. (Yes, my WoL is a catgirl but that doesn't change anything.)

I demand evidence of this shipping!
Made by Chesu+Zombee

I've felt worse.

Pierre wrote:
tiger_festival wrote:
Spoiler:

I demand evidence of this shipping!

I think the lead writer mentioned that the most of the relationships with the WoL were left up to the player to interpret as romantic or platonic. And yes, a platonic reading of those two is perfectly valid. But c'mon:
Spoiler:
"...my heart yearns to lay everything bare. For they are my inspiration, and I would give much and more for the chance to speak with them as friends, with no thought of concealment."
"Promise me you'll take me on your next adventure. A journey. Together. That's all I ask." "You could've asked me earlier."
"While it may not be the most carefree experience, there is nothing in this world I would rather do than write a new future with you. A long future, mind, whatever the Telophoroi might hope. We'll stop them, won't we. Together."
Obviously it will never amount to anything in-game beyond G'raha Tia being adorable but that's what fanfiction is for.

I did say I'd gone mad, didn't I?

What's a Court Records?

Decided to get back into playing Genshin Impact and I've spent most of my time leveling up characters that I've been ignoring. I also managed to get Hu Tao yesterday.
Why am I even here?

Finished the South Park games (definitely NOT for kids, in case that wasn't obvious). Bought a few Tales games on sale from Steam, currently deciding whether to start one of those or FF9 (also bought on sale from Steam... no pattern here, move along).

Still moving along in Valheim, but slowing down in preparation for the plains boss battle. Which won't happen until I don't suck at the plains. Also, it's nice to just explore and forge/build/cultivate/gather/battle/upgrade things and see which new recipes pop up.
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

...NAILED IT

Gettin' Old!

Started playing The Sexy Brutale. A game where you play some kinda fly-on-the-wall Masked Detective going around to prevent the staff at an extravagant casino from murdering all the guests.

Closest thing I can compare it to is probably something like Ghost Trick? You explore a level, play with the tools in it and find a way to stop people dying. It's got some pretty nice and detailed worldbuilding as well which is neat! It's probably going to be very short based on how fast I'm getting through it but I'm enjoying it plenty.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Happy Maria

I stopped like halfway into that game years back and totally forgot to continue. Might have to finish it one of these days ngl lol.

High level play

I played MineCraft for the first time. I got an invitation to play with some friends so I got the game on my Switch. This way I'll be able to take it with me and play in the same room with the homies. This only works because of the cross-platforming, but it's amazing nonetheless.

I made a cozy house with 2 floors. After that I built a giant stone Master Sword (you know the one) behind my house so I could spot my house from a good distance.

Meanwhile my friends are constructing 20 floor towers with rails for fast access with all kinds of utilities, an underwater city with glass dome etc.

I'm having fun with it.
Face your emptiness don't be afraid. The danger is often smaller than your fear.

Finally decided on FF9. I'm still fairly early into the game
Spoiler:
just landed in Lindblum
so I don't feel very connected to the story or characters just yet. Vivi is adorable though.

...NAILED IT

What's a Court Records?

Started playing Trails Of Cold Steel. Much like Trails In The Sky, the difficulty balance isn't that good but I'm enjoying this a lot more. And after playing this, I realize how much Tokyo Xanadu takes from it.
Why am I even here?

What's a Court Records?

I ended up getting a lot of time off of work due to my job relying on the weather and it being too hot to come in. The Steam sale started around when my time off started so I picked up some more of the Trails games and was able to play through all of Trails In The Sky 3rd Chapter, Trails Of Cold Steel II, and Trails Of Cold Steel III. Sky 3rd Chapter is honestly my favorite in the Sky trilogy, which is a pretty unpopular opinion. It's just of those three games, I had the least issues with it. The final boss was ridiculously unfair though. Cold Steel II was more of Cold Steel I, just with a bit of a different format. But like Sky 3rd Chapter, it has a ridiculously unfair final boss. As for Cold Steel III, the final bosses weren't too hard and they weren't many fights I needed to weaken the enemies and retry on. I did like how III was pretty similar to the first Cold Steel, but I absolutely HATED how so many of the bosses healed themselves. Worst of all, they healed CONSTANTLY so several fights went on way longer than they used to. At the very least, I did enjoy all these games, despite some issues I had with them. Without really spoiling anything, that cliffhanger ending in III really hurt and I'm really looking forward to see how the story continues whenever the heck I pick up IV. Probably gonna wait a while on that since Great Ace Attorney Chronicles comes out soon.
Why am I even here?

What's a Court Records?

Just started Great Ace Attorney Chronicles a few days ago and I'm assuming that a lot of you are also playing. Some of the differences between the official translation and the fan translation are a little jarring but I am enjoying my time with this collection. Currently, I'm in the middle of case 4.
Why am I even here?

Page 273 of 274 [ 10935 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 270, 271, 272, 273, 274  Next

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Police Station