Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Police Station

Page 3 of 175[ 6974 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 175  Next

Re: Super Smash Bros BrawlTopic%20Title

Kanpeki Choujin

That doesn't make it any less of a vague rumor.

Speaking of Mother 3, I'd love for Flint to be playable.

Little Mac and some other Punch Out!! characters should be in too.

Paddy O'Reily O'Shwartzenburg

Little Mac would make too much sense to be put into a fighting game.

spr fckn srs peepz

And unless they make a WiiPunch-Out!!, he's not gonna be in.
http://vanderlund.blogspot.com - Because the only fantasy worlds I like are those I write myself.

Prosecution... and ROCK

Wasn't that website proven to be a hoax?

Asumie Maroba: Sort Of Good Detective

Blademaster_Orca wrote:
Jyuni wrote:
I am secretly hoping for Raiden as a secret character in this game. Mainly because there are people who want to beat him up and a few who like him.

I don't think Raiden will be included, mainly because the team behind Brawl is only looking to put in one or two more nin-Nintendo characters aside from Snake. As such, they'll likely go for someone from a different series for mass appeal. Of course, that doesn't mean they'll never change their minds, or that there isn't a chance for him to show up at all, just that it's unlikely at this point.

I think that Raiden will appear in the same way that Sheik did...
Solid Snake will rip off his face and he will be Raiden. Gant

Image Image
Payne By:Croik-----Maya By:Harry Miste

Hahahaha no.

Location: Laboratories Of The Invisible World (Rollerskating The Cosmic Palmistric Postborder)

Asumie06 wrote:
Blademaster_Orca wrote:
Jyuni wrote:
I am secretly hoping for Raiden as a secret character in this game. Mainly because there are people who want to beat him up and a few who like him.

I don't think Raiden will be included, mainly because the team behind Brawl is only looking to put in one or two more nin-Nintendo characters aside from Snake. As such, they'll likely go for someone from a different series for mass appeal. Of course, that doesn't mean they'll never change their minds, or that there isn't a chance for him to show up at all, just that it's unlikely at this point.

I think that Raiden will appear in the same way that Sheik did...
Solid Snake will rip off his face and he will be Raiden. Gant

Which Raiden? MK? Or something else? If it is MK they would have to add blood! They added Snake because he used to be owned by Nintendo.

Nope

While Snake's appearance is downright OOC from the start, I guess it's okay... Since Mr. Kojima wanted him in SSBB very badly, anyways. As for the rest of the new arrivals, I can't wait to play as Pitt more than anything!

Reoccuring Character's I want to see

Yoshi. (I'm begging you!)
Falco
Marth
Roy

Newcommers I would like to see

Charmander/Raichu
That Baten Kaidos guy...
Rayman...?
The Rabbids as an attack item or something...

What I don't want to see

Phoenix Wright. (As someone said before, he's just a lawyer. A human being! If anything, he'd best serve as a cameo for a "Toasty" like in Mortal Kombat or something... Or a trophey.)

Master of sharp things!

Dee Vasquez wrote:

That was proven to be a hoax. Several months ago, at that. For one thing, why wouldn't Nintendo mention them in their press releases, or on the Brawl website, when they did so for Fox the day he was announced, five months after that radio interview? On top of that, why wouldn't they be in the extended trailer, which they also included Fox?

As I said before, there's no proof he said anything of the sort. This is just a case of someone either mistranslating, or jumping to conclusions.

The Steel Samurai wrote:
Which Raiden? MK? Or something else? If it is MK they would have to add blood! They added Snake because he used to be owned by Nintendo.

Raiden from MGS 2: Sons of Liberty. Also, Snake was never owned by Nintendo, though he was exclusive to them for some time.

Cookie~Ace wrote:

Charmander/Raichu
That Baten Kaidos guy...
Rayman...?

I say no to Raichu, we already have Pikachu and a clone (Pichu) Raichu would just be yet another clone.
If you are reading this, then you're not illiterate.

Prosecution... and ROCK

Snake was never a Nintendo exclusive. He originated on the MSX, a computer system in Japan, and that game got ported over to the Famicom/NES. The sequel to that was also on the MSX. There was an American-made NES sequel, but no one really speaks of that.

Honestly, I think Megaman should be in it, but I'm not going to stop suggesting that.

Hahahaha no.

Location: Laboratories Of The Invisible World (Rollerskating The Cosmic Palmistric Postborder)

Cookie~Ace wrote:
While Snake's appearance is downright OOC from the start, I guess it's okay... Since Mr. Kojima wanted him in SSBB very badly, anyways. As for the rest of the new arrivals, I can't wait to play as Pitt more than anything!

Reoccuring Character's I want to see

Yoshi. (I'm begging you!)
Falco
Marth
Roy

Charmander/Raichu
That Baten Kaidos guy...
Rayman...?

What I don't want to see

Phoenix Wright. (As someone said before, he's just a lawyer. A human being! If anything, he'd best serve as a cameo for a "Toasty" like in Mortal Kombat or something... Or a trophey.)

I remember seeing a Phoenix Wright SSBB character sketch. I think it was just for fun. I'll find the link later. Also Roy and Marth was there because origanally thye were only for the Japanesse Game only. But by popular demand they were put in the North American and Europe version. I don't see a reason why Rayman would be in it. And Charmander and Raichu is highly unlikely. They picked Pikachu because he is extremely popular and Jigglypuff is the most popular pokemon in Japan. Mewtwo was on popular demand also.

Master of sharp things!

Prosecution XIII wrote:
Snake was never a Nintendo exclusive. He originated on the MSX, a computer system in Japan, and that game got ported over to the Famicom/NES. The sequel to that was also on the MSX. There was an American-made NES sequel, but no one really speaks of that.

Huh, I had always heard it was the other way around. I'm not quite as caught up with the Metal Gear series pre-MGS, so thanks for the correction.

The Steel Samurai wrote:
Also Roy and Marth was there because origanally thye were only for the Japanesse Game only. But by popular demand they were put in the North American and Europe version..... They picked Pikachu because he is extremely popular and Jigglypuff is the most popular pokemon in Japan. Mewtwo was on popular demand also.

The bit about Marth and Roy is only partially true. The Melee team had concern that they weren't going to be well-recieved, but they never seemed to have actual plans of taking them out, as far as I know. As for the Pokémon, Pikachu was chosen because he's the most recognized of them all and is treated by Nintendo as the series' mascot, Jigglypuff and Mewtwo were chosen due to their popularity, and Pichu was just used to round out the roster.

Kanpeki Choujin

Attorney Hatman wrote:
Yeah, he's not like Pit and the Ice Climbers who had immensely successful next-gen games.

Prufursurnkfa fushcatchurrr

Cookie~Ace wrote:

Captain Falcon had never done anything but race, Peach didn't EVER come close to fighting. That he's a human being and just a lawyer says nothing.

I, for one, want Wind Waker Link, Tom Nook, Captain Olimar, Doctor Wright (SimCity), Cackletta, Beedle (just to punch him in the face), Peppy Hare and others in Sal

Kanpeki Choujin

Well, there's a certain point where you can't exaggerate that much. Captain Falcon, in addition to being a racer, was also a bounty hunter, so him being able to fight wasn't really so out there. And Peach was in Super Mario Bros. 2, and various sports titles, and is very popular, and so on, so being able to make her into a fighter wasn't so out there either (besides, the game needed more female players).

But with Phoenix... I'm honestly having trouble seeing him in combat. It'd be funny, but eh.

Do you see the black one...or the white?

i am looking forward to some of the new characters coming into the mix. phoenix in SSBB would be pretty funny. hed probably go around throwing evidence in the opponents face and poking their eyes out with his objection finger.

personally though i gotta wonder. am i the only one who is really wanting sheik to be in SSBB? she/he was the only player i was really good at. of course, if zelda couldnt have transformed into sheik, i woulda been screwed.
On April 3, 2016, Court Records Forums experienced a miracle upon that day.
CatMuto wrote:
Pierre wrote:
Man...that looks dull...this actually makes me worried for KH3 (since that team worked on the battle system)

I feel the same

Master of sharp things!

dullahan1 wrote:
personally though i gotta wonder. am i the only one who is really wanting sheik to be in SSBB? she/he was the only player i was really good at. of course, if zelda couldnt have transformed into sheik, i woulda been screwed.

If you're looking for a character that's going to be like Sheik (if she doesn't make it, of course), it looks like Zero-Suit Samus is the next best choice. She's lightweight, agile and has a whip/gun combo that makes her seem much like Sheik. Of course, that's taking into account that she can only be played if "special conditions" are met.

spr fckn srs peepz

Carter wrote:
Attorney Hatman wrote:
Yeah, he's not like Pit and the Ice Climbers who had immensely successful next-gen games.

Actually, didn't they put in Pit 'cause they're planning on making a Kid Icarus something for Wii? Ice Climbers? Random choice. Still can't see Nintendo wisening up to putting Little Mac in, though.
http://vanderlund.blogspot.com - Because the only fantasy worlds I like are those I write myself.

Blademaster_Orca wrote:
dullahan1 wrote:

If you're looking for a character that's going to be like Sheik (if she doesn't make it, of course), it looks like Zero-Suit Samus is the next best choice. She's lightweight, agile and has a whip/gun combo that makes her seem much like Sheik. Of course, that's taking into account that she can only be played if "special conditions" are met.

yea, guess thats true. ill just have to wait though when it comes out to see which character best suits me on that game. i always do happen to find somebody. i always played pikachu in the original. (never noticed before how much i like speed characters, just not fast-fast like falcon, but more of the swift and agile ones)
CatMuto wrote:
Pierre wrote:
Man...that looks dull...this actually makes me worried for KH3 (since that team worked on the battle system)

I feel the same

Prosecution... and ROCK

Yeah, they're waiting to see how popular Pit is before working on a Kid Icarus game for the Wii, I believe.

Ice Climber was actually a pretty popular game back in the day. I wouldn't be surprised if they were kept in or removed, though.

Kanpeki Choujin

Attorney Hatman wrote:
Carter wrote:
Attorney Hatman wrote:

Actually, didn't they put in Pit 'cause they're planning on making a Kid Icarus something for Wii? Ice Climbers? Random choice. Still can't see Nintendo wisening up to putting Little Mac in, though.
I still have no idea why not, since demand for him being in has been about as big as it has for Pit. And my point still stands since there hasn't really been any confirmation about Kid icarus for Wii aside from some speculation and rumors, and they still put in characters like Ice Climbers, Marth (as popular as Fire Emblem is, Marth's games were pretty old) and Mr. Game and Watch... so a character not being "recent" isn't an issue at all.

spr fckn srs peepz

In that case, it has to do with the series creator choosing who's in, and if indeed, we were to see Little Mac... wouldn't we have seen him in Melee instead of the gameplay-awkward Ice Climbers?

I'm just sayin'.

Hahahaha no.

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j80/AlgusUnderdunk/SSBBCC-PhoenixWright.jpg Here is the Phoenix Wright SSBB Concept Sketch.

The P was for pie! Hyuck hyuck hyuck!

The Steel Samurai wrote:
I guess it's true that anyone can be given smash bros attacks. Nintendo did make some for characters who hadn't been out of their vehicles before like Fox (at the time of the first game's release) and Captain Falcon. Phoenix would need his GS4 outfit Hobohodo as an alternate costume though, purley for the awesomeness factor, and mabey
Spoiler:
his GS3 case 1 outfit.

love the phoenix wright concept sketch!!! would be nice if they actually did something like that in the game, but seeing him all 3-d would just be too weird to me.
CatMuto wrote:
Pierre wrote:

I feel the same

Formerly Dr.Cube

I agree with carter little mac please!

Nope

Quote:
I remember seeing a Phoenix Wright SSBB character sketch. I think it was just for fun. I'll find the link later. Also Roy and Marth was there because origanally thye were only for the Japanesse Game only. But by popular demand they were put in the North American and Europe version. I don't see a reason why Rayman would be in it. And Charmander and Raichu is highly unlikely. They picked Pikachu because he is extremely popular and Jigglypuff is the most popular pokemon in Japan. Mewtwo was on popular demand also.

The only reason Raichu seemed plausible was because it would complete the electric rodent trio. But it would be worthless to have THAT many similar pokemon in the game so I agree. And Charmander? Well... (Everyone would want their favorite pokemon in a SSB game? So Charmander's just a fantasy wish... However I still stand by the possibility of Rayman or something Rayman related in the game.

Quote:
Captain Falcon had never done anything but race, Peach didn't EVER come close to fighting. That he's a human being and just a lawyer says nothing.

Which is why it was baffling enough that those two appeared in SSB in the first place. (But I suppose popular demand is the answer for that...) Princess Peach is popular..? And if popular demand is going to take a role on this... This is going to become the silliest SSB game ever. Meekins

Master of sharp things!

Cookie~Ace wrote:
Which is why it was baffling enough that those two appeared in SSB in the first place. (But I suppose popular demand is the answer for that...) Princess Peach is popular..? And if popular demand is going to take a role on this... This is going to become the silliest SSB game ever. Meekins

I'm sure they just added Captain Falcon because they needed someone to represent F-Zero, one of Nintendo's top series, like the other characters. His inclusion wasn't quite a shock, not as much as his moveset itself, anyway.

As for Princess Peach, I'd say she must be pretty popular if she had several playable segments in Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door, not to mention her more extended role in recent mario games, and even her own game on the DS, Super Princess Peach.

Not played by Powers or Engarde

*wants some new info on the game badly* Larry

Samurai Sam wrote:
*wants some new info on the game badly* Larry

I feel your pain. It's been months since any new info was released. Sadshoe
If you are reading this, then you're not illiterate.

It's been nearly a year since that jaw-dropping trailer was uncovered, and what new stuff about it do we know since that time? Uh...almost nothing. =/

I wonder how much progress they've actually made, and how much they haven't told us...

Kanpeki Choujin

The game will allegedly be out by the end of the year, so I'd imagine substantial progress has been made. They're most likely tantalizing us so that we'll want it more.

Master of sharp things!

Samurai Sam wrote:
It's been nearly a year since that jaw-dropping trailer was uncovered, and what new stuff about it do we know since that time? Uh...almost nothing. =/

I wonder how much progress they've actually made, and how much they haven't told us...

Fox, back in november. Can't forget about him.

As for how much progress they've made, if they have so many characters and stages done at this point, I'd say they'd have to be at least at the halfway point by now. Since they're planning to release the game before the end of the year, it's likely we'll see something from Nintendo by E3, if not TGS.

Also, Nintendo Power has been profiling one SSB:B character a month for some time now, and from what I understand, by next month they'll have done the profile the last revealed character so far. So unless they're planning to stop the article, or delay it, the character after the next (Zero Suit Samus, IIRC) will have to be one we haven't seen yet.

Prufursurnkfa fushcatchurrr

I'm quite against putting Roy and Marth in. They haven't appeared in the West, just in SSBM. I prefer to put people from the FEs that already are here in, like Eliwood and Lyn.

Blademaster_Orca wrote:
Samurai Sam wrote:

Fox, back in november. Can't forget about him.

Well, yeah, but everybody knew that Fox was going to be in the game. They wouldn't leave out such a major Nintendo character.

Godot "Tails" Prower

After hearing what was said about Sonic I know I'm gonna catch some hell about this one, but it would be awesome if they included Tails into the game as well.

Master of sharp things!

Samurai Sam wrote:
Well, yeah, but everybody knew that Fox was going to be in the game. They wouldn't leave out such a major Nintendo character.

Don't forget, though, not all characters will be returning, and until there's official confirmation of a character being in, it's like starting over from scratch. It's not as simple as "he was in the other game, so he'll be in this one" anymore. Not for Brawl, at least.

Seiji Hirata wrote:
After hearing what was said about Sonic I know I'm gonna catch some hell about this one, but it would be awesome if they included Tails into the game as well.

It doesn't seem they're going to have more than one character from each non-Nintendo franchise in the game, though that's only from what's been seen so far. Tails wouldn't be so bad, as long as he's not just a clone of Sonic with added jumping ability.

Blademaster_Orca wrote:
Samurai Sam wrote:

Don't forget, though, not all characters will be returning, and until there's official confirmation of a character being in, it's like starting over from scratch. It's not as simple as "he was in the other game, so he'll be in this one" anymore. Not for Brawl, at least.

I know. My point is that Fox is a major character. It would be stupid for Nintendo to leave out a lead character for one of their franchises, and therefore the announcement that he's going to be in the game isn't very significant news (although seeing his new look was kinda cool). They'll probably leave out a couple of minor or clone characters (Dr. Mario, Mewtwo, Young Link, etc.).

Kanpeki Choujin

Tinker wrote:
I'm quite against putting Roy and Marth in. They haven't appeared in the West, just in SSBM. I prefer to put people from the FEs that already are here in, like Eliwood and Lyn.
Eh, Roy I can imagine, but Marth is way too iconic to the series to remove that easily. The game isn't being made exclusively for the west, afterall.

Paddy O'Reily O'Shwartzenburg

If it were you'd need more MADDEN.
Page 3 of 175 [ 6974 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 175  Next

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Police Station