Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Police Station

Page 9 of 9[ 326 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Re: The Tales Of seriesTopic%20Title

I've felt worse.

CatMuto wrote:
I have returned to playing my Zestiria file, which I had last played... many, many months ago. I couldn't remember exactly what was going on, but I caught on fast enough (I had stopped just before we got into the Fire Trial shrine). I still keep meeting people and having the party members talk about people, and all I wonder is, "Wait... WHO was that?"
Also, I think I was sorta underleveled... I had to fight a lvl 38 enemy as a boss, when my party was around lvl 25. But now that I went through the shrine curch, I think I am closer to where I should be: lvl 30 with lvl 33 monsters around.

All I remember about that part was something about fake elixirs and demons in the church or something. If it's actually relevant to anything else, I forgot. The leveling was also a bit weird, I recall higher difficulties give you less experience.
"It's never too late to learn that growing old doesn't have to mean growing up. Stay curious, stay weird, stay kind, and don't let anyone ever tell you you aren't smart or brave or worthy enough." -Stanford Pines, Gravity Falls

It feels like this game doesn't know how to make actual plot revelations that don't seem obvious... okay, some of the late game ones are pretty good. But others... how more obvious can you get? The only way to be more obvious is to get Tidus into the world and have him say, "Hey, when [thing is done], let's go meet with [this person] for [action]!" and play the record needle scratch sound.

Spoiler: Zestriria - Water Shrine Spoiler
From the first diary entry of the Sheperd you read, you can already tell he is Asura.

As for Maltran turning out to be a horrible person, and Hellion... yeah, also obvious.

I agree with people, though, that say that the Water Shrine Trial is horrible. I got through most of it on my own and blind, but I got stuck at a part... because I MISREAD the tiles. I thought one of the eyes was going along the whole corridor, not just the tile next to it. I could have made it through all the way just fine on my own, if the geography was a little better done.

And some of the sidequests... okay, as I said, I haven't played in months. I have one in my talk list labelled, "I guess I can't go wrong with buying the map" ................WHAT map? :lana: And Mayvin is at the Camelot Bridge, and I can't go there 'cause it's full of malevolence and make it to the other side.

Edit: I have made it to the first 'actual' battle against Heldalf, shortly after completing all the Shrines of Trial.
And I'm getting bored with the game. I kinda want to start from the beginning and actually pay some more attention to equipment fusing. (I have been, but not very much. And I know it's mostly only really needed on the higher/highest difficulties) I also think the answer will be No, but I have a question regarding a Mikleo costume.

Spoiler: Zestiria, Mikleo Endgame
Do you get his longhaired appearance in the epilogue as a costume?

I've felt worse.

CatMuto wrote:
Edit: I have made it to the first 'actual' battle against Heldalf, shortly after completing all the Shrines of Trial.
And I'm getting bored with the game. I kinda want to start from the beginning and actually pay some more attention to equipment fusing. (I have been, but not very much. And I know it's mostly only really needed on the higher/highest difficulties) I also think the answer will be No, but I have a question regarding a Mikleo costume.

Spoiler: Zestiria, Mikleo Endgame
Do you get his longhaired appearance in the epilogue as a costume?

Pretty sure you don't.
Also if you're where I think you are, you should be right next to the big batch of cutscenes with a bunch of story revelations. I'd say play up to that point and from there I'd completely understand if you're ready to drop it entirely.
"It's never too late to learn that growing old doesn't have to mean growing up. Stay curious, stay weird, stay kind, and don't let anyone ever tell you you aren't smart or brave or worthy enough." -Stanford Pines, Gravity Falls

I went into Zestiria, knowing revelations.
I went onto Simple and beat Heldalf. I know there's Trophies for defeating Heldalf without Retries (ie full party KO) on various difficulties, but I am unsure which one they mean. The first one, the second phase, or the third one, which is the duel? Or is it all of them? Either way, the second phase sucks. Stupid boss and bad design. You have any idea how often I had to go through that fight? I don't, I lost count, but pretty sure it was more than 5. Because for some reason, at the third stage of "Hit him enough or everyone dies", none of them could cause enough damage.

I kept going into post-game. I did the last Crucible, but didn't get the trophy. ...do I have to do it on Normal? I don't wanna. I have decent enough equipment to do battles on Simple. I might be able to do them on Normal, but I am so not interested in dealing with further headaches.

I've felt worse.

Quote:
I went onto Simple and beat Heldalf.

I did the same. Oh sure, pass this DPS check four times and on the last one you only have three party members. Didn't even bother with the rematch after the bonus dungeon because for some reason there his first form resists every element including physical and I didn't bother trying to learn the equipment system.

The Crucible trophy just requires that you completed all 8 of them on any difficulty, not counting the one in the DLC. If you didn't get the trophy yet, it's bugged.

Nice to see Symphonia coming to Switch, but I don't think it'll be as good as the Gamecube one. PS3 one is good, too. They could have at least proted the unpopular sequel to switch as well. I personally liked that too.
Something about switch ports just suck in general.
Page 9 of 9 [ 326 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Police Station