Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Police Station

Page 1 of 4[ 147 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Favorite Video Game characters.Topic%20Title

Love, learn, live.

As topic says, tell who they are and what game they're from. And tell why.

1. Con Smith (Killer 7): Con Smith is so much like me. We fanboy/fangirl over our favorite things! He's an all around good character. He's fast, he shoots fast, he has a long clip, and he reloads fast. He may be weaker, but he's the first to use Critical Lock on.

2. Waluigi (Mario Party Games): What can I say. I love Waluigi, he's funny and a little more sinister then Wario, (As well as cleaner. >.>;) He's probably one of the more interesting characters of the party games.
3. Katsura Kotonoha (School days): She's a sweet and kind girl. But if you cheat on her enough, she'll kill your OTHER girlfriend. Her insane laugh is awesome too.
4. Vamp (MGS2): Vamp is really awesome, and sinister.
Spoiler: MGS2
Though I thought it to be awful he killed Emma *sob*
He's also played by my favorite voice actor.
5. Corn (Jet Set Radio Future): Corn is an excellent dancer. I love his style in clothes and tagging. He's so head strong, no wonder he's the leader of the GGs.
Re: Favorite Video Game characters.Topic%20Title

Magical isn't it?

Well:

Dr. Naomi (Trauma Center: Second Opinion) She just reminds me so much of myself. I mean the perks of her opininated personality know no bounds.

Dr. Stiles (Trauma Center: Under the Knife and Trauma Center: Second Opinion) FANGIRL ALERT!!! Yay for the smexy guy in glasses.

Mia Fey (Ace Attorney, Phoenix Arc) I don't know... I just like the mentor characters by default.

Haseo (.hack//G.U.) Come on... He's just a little pyschotic in the beginning, but he gets more chibi and emotional during the ending parts. YAY for happy endings!

Lan [Netto] Hikari (Megaman BN Series) HE'S JUST SO CUTE. And his little cutscenes with Megaman are wonderful too.

Sonia Strumm [Misora] (Megaman SF Series) Reminds me of me a few years back before I turned completely around and dumped the emo side of me away.

AND MANY MORE!!!
Retired from the RP Section

ケーキたん(仮)

sephiroth from ff7 hes so evil and bishie but wit emotoins like me *_*

....but seriously, I like Urien and Dudley from the SF3 games. British Indian boxer(he's Indian) and some guy wearing a thong may not seem like unique character designs, but their playstyles make them such badass characters.

Girl-wise? Kyoko from Rival Schools. First video game character I had a crush on. D:

I'm about to tell this guy!

Dudley, indeed. That's my character, mind you I'm not excellent by any means.

The other obvious choices for me would be Godot, and Kirby. I have other favorites, but those are the first to pop in my head every time.

=D

Dr. Derek Stiles (Trauma Center-- Nerdy, glasses-wearing, cute and intelligent? Sign me up please~ I just want to take him home with me and cuddle him...)
Angie Thompson (Trauma Center-- She kicks butt, in my opinion. She's smart, stern and professional, but she has an emotional side to her that makes her so human. She's cool)
Sora (Kingdom Hearts-- So cute and naive and innocent...)
Phoenix Wright (PW-- I love his determination and his sarcasm. Plus, he has a good heart. He's a great guy)
Maya Fey (PW-- remind me of myself in so many ways, and she's always good for a laugh)

I'm sure I have more that I can't think of at the moment...
=D

The master of Judging 64

Yuri Hyuga (Shadow Hearts series) - http://youtube.com/watch?v=uxcOoBuU_1g
Saki (Shadow Hearts Covenant) -She hot
Roger Bacon (Shadow hearts/Koudelka series) -Funny man
Raine ( Tales of Symphonia) -She hot
Koudelka (Koudelka) -I would put Shadow Hearts but I like her better when she is in her own game.
Joachime(Shadow Hearts Covenant) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZsHIAoTgZM
Prinnies(Nippon Ichi games that have them) - Dood
Coffin (Baroque) -Goddammit

Videos might contain spoilers. Nothing big like blah blah dies, or blah blah betrays you or blah blah is really a dood.

A.K.A Very Melon

Sora from Kingdom Hearts, Samus Aran from Metroid series, Sonic the Hedgehog from Sonic series, Mario from Mario series...

The list goes forever...
Spoiler: StepMania vids

I just don't care, so give it a break

Captain Falcon;

He's indescribable. I've even written a whole ballad to him. Not that I'm posting it.

What a guy.

Overall by Favorite Video Game character is Auron from FF10, cool, wise and kick arse, Auron is just awesome in everyway.

Other mentions go to Sanae Hanekoma from The World Ends With You who is a new entry on my list, its just someone i liked straight away, he helps you out not just with infomation about the UG but he helps other players, his just great.

Frédéric François Chopin might not be the real world Chopin or as cute as :minuki: but when your dying in the real world and you somehow wake up in a dream world, thats cool and also he can play the piano, eat that :hobohodo:.

Jansen from Lost Odyessy is another because even tho Lost Odyessy can be pretty damn depressing, Jansen is great for Comic reilif, even my brother although he hates RPG characters really liked his character and even asked if he was still playable throughout the game.

thats all i can think of really :).

Last edited by Ace Attorney Rimmer on Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AKA Dr. Bokchoy

Mega Man - Mega Man 1-8 & spinoffs
X - Mega Man X 1-8 & spinoffs
Zero - Mega Man X 1-8, Mega Man Zero 1-4
Kraft - Mega Man Zero 4
Vent - Mega Man ZX, ZX Advent
Aile - Mega Man ZX, ZX Advent
Grey - Mega Man ZX Advent
Ashe - Mega Man ZX Advent
Kirby - the Kirby series
Meta Knight - the Kirby series
Phoenix Wright - Phoenix Wright - Ace Attorney series
Miles Edgeworth - Phoenix Wright - Ace Attorney series
Godot/Diego Armando - Phoenix Wright - Ace Attorney: Trials & Tribulations

There's more, I just can't place them right now. Do bosses count? Because each Mega Man game has at least 8 bosses...

Love, learn, live.

I forgot to mention.....

Wolf (Starfox series): Wolf's design is pure awesome. He's professional as well as a good leader. He's also awesome in brawl.

Marth (FE series): Marth is just too beautiful to describe. His personality, his look. He's just to graceful for words!

Lucas: (Mother 3) I don't even NEED to explain how cool he is, If you've played Mother 3, trust me you'd KNOW.

Wocky: (AJ) This should have been obvious, Japanese wannabe Punk=WIN.

Travis Touchdown: (NMH) Anyone with a Lightsabe-- Er, I mean 'Beam Katana', that can beat up nine assassins easily, is possibly one of the most badass people in history.

Do you see the black one...or the white?

Auron hands down is my top favorite character. Coming from FFX of course. No one can beat Auron...except Yunalesca, but I hate her and he killed her eventually.... well, in my game he did.

Others:
Alex-Golden Sun
Kirby-Kirby Series
Sheik-Zelda/SSB series
Ema Skye<3333-PW series
Larry Butz-PW series
Linebeck-Phantom Hourglass

I can't think of any others atm, but meh...
On April 3, 2016, Court Records Forums experienced a miracle upon that day.
CatMuto wrote:
Pierre wrote:
Man...that looks dull...this actually makes me worried for KH3 (since that team worked on the battle system)

I feel the same

Holy crap, I forgot Linebeck.

Linebeck- (Phantom Hourglass) he kicks serious ass.

Oh, and also Agent J- (EBA)

Surf's Up!

K.Rool - because he's a bumbling, scheming villian surrounded by a horde of incompetant underlings.

Bowser - for pretty much the same reasons as K.Rool (not to mention his comedic appearences in PM:TTYD).

Mario - He acted as my introduction to the wonderful world of video games.

Spoiler:
PW Characters (because they are awesome in their own little way)
Miles Edgeworth
Redd White
Dee Vasquez
Manfred Von Karma
Ema Skye
Jake Marshall
Maggey Byrde
Richard Wellington
Ini Miney
Morgan Fey
Dr Hotti
Matt Engarde
Adrian Andrews
Dahlia Hawthorne
Ron DeLite
Luke Atmey
Furio Tigre
Iris Hawthorne

Last edited by NinjaMonkey on Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

FIGHT DA POWAH!

Mario (DUH)
Princess Peach (People keep underestimating her in the Smash Bros Series. Nobody can believe she can kick ass. Fight me while I'm her, and try to say that again. Also, she is awesome. :keiko: )
Luigi (No one really recognizes him as much as Mario. I believe he can actually overpower his bro if he comes out of his shell. Watch THIS and this proves he can be better than Mario.)

Phoenix Wright (What's not to love?)
Trucy (Playful, funny, and a great person to have as an assistant)
Apollo Justice (Awesome hair, awesome suit, awesome voice!)
Godot (...I don't have to explain)
Pretty much everyone in the Phoenix Wright games.

Link (He's the HERO OF TIME!!!)
Midna (She's cute as an imp)
Zelda (She's awesome. 'Nuff said.)
Will not be active on CR as much :(

Love, learn, live.

I agree with Peach! She can KICK ASS! WOO! :D

Doesn't know how to ride a bike D:

It's amazingly hard to choose, especially when there are games like Suikoden that feature a cast of 100 and more per game. Well, to name a few:

1. Tales of Destiny:

Chelsea Torn - I've always had a soft spot for characters with a childish personality and Chelsea was one of the first video game characters I've seen with that sort of behavior. The way she interacts with the characters, Garr to be more precise, is really amusing. Though she's not exactly a leading character in the game, she's still pretty cool~ Not only that, but I think the reason as to why I admire archers is because of her.

Rutee Katrea - Though I hate using words such as these, Rutee can be described as someone with a "tsundere" type of personality. She starts out acting tough and unladylike towards Stahn, yet when you progress with the game, she turns out to be a rather shy girl. You can also see Rutee's dedication to her friends through how much she cares for Mary.

2. Tales of Legendia:

Norma Beatty - I really love Norma, especially when she's partnered with Grune. The two can make me laugh any day, it's amazing how bubbly they can be. Though Norma acts childish at times and she can give rather... odd nicknames to the others, she actually has an admirably serious side. At first, she may seem like a selfish thief and her reasons for the journey she embarks on are rather odd, it's merely a cover to what her true goals are. Norma places an amazing amount of dedication to her quest for the Everlight and once you find out why, you can't help but feel even more love for Norma.

Grune - Grune appears to be a beautiful yet air headed woman, and this is constant for almost the whole of the game, but when you see how childlike Grune can be, it feels so calming to be around her. The scenes where she's humming while taking care of patches of plants in the city shows how aloof she is. Grune embodies purity and innocence in the game, and once you learn of her true nature, she shines as a completely different person. The ending of Legendia really made me cry... Embarrassingly so, but once you get attached to Grune, you just can't let go.

Senel Coolidge - Amazingly, Senel's anti-hero attitude is what made him standout for me. It's not as if his main goal was to save the world, he simply wanted to save his 'sister'. Though a lot of people seem to dislike this about him, it's just really unusual how he manages to pull through without that being his original intention. The only thing I don't appreciate about Senel is how dense of a person he can be... Honestly.

Chloe Valens - In all honesty, I really find Shirley annoying. In my opinion, Chloe managed to outmatch her in every single way yet it seems Senel still chooses the damsel in distress. Haa... Back to Chloe. She's strong-willed and rather sharp-tongued at the start but later on, Chloe shows her softer side. Now that I'm analyzing the characters, she reminds me a bit of Rutee except for their purpose. While Rutee is a thief searching for riches, Chloe wishes to restore the once noble Valens name.

I'll stop now with the Legendia characters. In all honesty, I love all of them... > <;

3. Suikoden II

I'll just go with the 3 main characters since there would be too much to mention...

Riou - Well, I guess you can't help but like the hero in a game like Suikoden II. Riou's faced with difficult choices throughout the game, all of them involving choosing between his friends and family or the country. Being a leader is an amazing burden to be placed on someone so young, and even more so when the one he needs to defeat is his own best friend. A lot of things happen and you can see Riou changing gradually and becoming more responsible as a leader. Though I'm glad that at the end, he's given a chance to live as a kid and travel with Nanami and Jowy :3

Nanami - Haha, Nanami's amazing. Though she loves acting tough and being the "big sister" to both Riou and Jowy, it's still evident that she's still also a child. I remember a part in the game where she suggests to run away from the war with Riou and Pilika. For them to spend the rest of their days in a quiet little farm, far away from all the responsibilities brought by the war. She realizes that she's being silly and it's not something that she should have suggested. It shows that though she does want to live normally, she also knows that Riou has responsibilities greater that what she wants. I cried when I thought what happened in Rockaxe was fatal >:

Jowy Atreides - It's saddening to think that both Jowy and Riou had the same goal in mind, yet chose two different paths to accomplish it. He reminds me of Sialeeds from Suikoden V where betrayal was a must to remove all barricades towards true and ideal peace. It's hard not to think that Jowy was a selfish bastard at the start but after learning what he yearned to accomplish, you couldn't help but sympathize with him. Not only that, but his family and past seems rather harsh towards him yet he managed to become a great Highland leader.

Shadow Hearts Covenant

Yuri Hyuga - Another anti-hero, so to speak. Yuri's a strong-willed, sharp-tongued and perverted young man, yet you can't help but find him an interesting character. It's not like he chose or even wanted to be the hero, all he wanted was to bring Alice back. Sadly, because I never did play the original Shadow Hearts, I don't understand his infatuation with Alice. He may seem distant and cold to most people but when you see him interacting with Jeanne and treating her as a younger sister somewhat, you can't help but think that he has a lighter side to all that.

Karin Koenig - I don't understand, why did the game have to build up so much on the relation between Karin and Yuri, only to crush it all in the end? *bitter* I really think it's due to my inability to play the first game that I feel this way but still... Karin really cared for Yuri, sticking with him until the end. I guess it's alright though, since Karin still managed to have a happy life.

So lazy to type anymore...

Objection!

Dan Smith from Killer 7

Yoshitsune from Genji

Jennifer from Rule Of Rose

Fiona from Haunting Ground (Demento)

Mia Fey from PW.

Love, learn, live.

Ace Accountant wrote:
Dan Smith from Killer 7

<3

Spoiler: Just saving space
STREET FIGHTER:
Ryu
Ken
Chun Li
Dan
Sakura
Ingrid
Cammy
Rose
Guy
M. Bison
Vega

DARKSTALKERS:
Morrigan
Lilith
Demitri
Felicia
Baby Bonnie Hood
Rikuo
Sasquatch
Hsien-Ko

TEKKEN:
Kazuya
Xiaoyu
Jin
Jun
Asuka
Nina
Wang
Ganryu
Lili

MOTHER/EARTHBOUND:
Ness
Jeff
Lucas
Mr. Saturn

FINAL FANTASY:
Terra
Mog
Chocobo
Cecil
Rydia
Cloud
Aeris
Squall
Zidane
Vivi
Tidus
Yuna
Rikku
Paine
Lulu

ACE ATTORNEY:
Phoenix Wright
Apollo Justice
Dick Gumshoe
Miles Edgeworth
Ema Skye
Mia Fey
Maya Fey
Godot
Mike Meekins
Larry Butz

OTHERS:
Mario
Luigi
Peach
Megaman
Kirby
Solid Snake (Metal Gear)
Psycho Mantis (Metal Gear Solid)
Arle (Puyo Puyo)
Pac-Man
Gilgamesh & Ki (Tower Of Druaga)
Valkyrie (Valkyrie No Densetsu)
Strider Hiryu
Jennifer Simpson (Clock Tower)
Gillian Seed (Snatcher)
Metal Gear Mk. II (Snatcher)
KOS-MOS (Xenosaga)
Goemon (Ganbare Goemon/Mystical Ninja)

Lolwut?

You have EXTREMELY good tastes for the EB/Mother characters, Chikikyo. ^_^

Anyway, in no particular order:

Waluigi--what can I say? I've loved him since he came out for tennis on the N64. If anyone here was ever on the Nintendo Nsider forums before they went down, I was usually on the Mario Board defending him from all the asshats that hated him... if "HEMOG rings a bell to anyone here...
:garyuu:
Mike Meekins
Miles Edgeworth
Kristoph Gavin
Klavier Gavin
Apollo Justice
Ness
Lucas
Jeff
Tony (from EB)

uh.... my train of thought kinda derailed... <insert more characters here>
Too lazy... hur hur.

Soooooo not a Nazi!

Captain Olimar-Pikmin series. Man, he is awesome. PIKMIN 3 NOW NINTENDO!!!
Jr. Troopa-Paper Mario 1. This dude is insane. He is got to be one of the funniest characters in all of video games. "I coulda flown to the island..."
Captain Falcon-F-Zero series. FALCON PUUUNCH!!!!
Rundas-Metroid Prime 3. He is so cool. His voice acting is awesome and the boss battle music was insane! I just wish he didn't die so soon...
:badger: = awesomeness

=D

Link obvi-*gets shot*C'MON WE ALL SAW LINK COMIN'!!
Samus-better than Lara Croft by far
Neku-from the world ends with you he's EMO!
Luneth Dark-wait sorry thats my CR character not a videogame character
Fox-a Fox who rides in a space ship and a tank who has a Wolf as a rival and a monkey as an enemy?
Captain Olimar-GO MY PIKMIN GO TORTURE MIYAMOTO AND FORCE HIM TO MAKE PIKMIN 3 FOR Wii/DS!!
Sonic-err fastest thing alive love his games
Mia Fey-Mia can kick Wright's butt in my opinion IN MY OPINION!
Ike-FE Ike+ragnell=Invincible
Gant-He's kinda like Donkey Kong with the tie,the clapping....the raping..
Mario-face of nintendo.I have much respect for the guy :phoenix:
Yoshi-OMG HUG HIM!!!

Luigi - I demand a 'sequel' to Luigi's Mansion. Not just LM 2 but a whole different game starring just him.
Toon Link - I would have just put Link but there are so many of him. I like the cel-shaded one the best.
Godot - Every line he says is pure gold.
Knuckles - I actually loved him the first time I saw him in Sonic 3, it's a shame the series went kind of downhill.
Nathan Drake - Even though the game was short, Nate had a big impression on me.

I can't think of many just now but there are plenty more.

I'm just here for the Butterbeer.

Zelda Series
- Li--- erm I mean... aw heck I'll say it-- LINK! *kaplowy*
- Zelda/Sheik
- Midna
-Medli
Kingdom Hearts
- Sora
- Olette
- Pence
- Roxas
Trauma Center
- Dr. Stiles *fansqueal* OMG!!!!! ILUVYOUDR.STILESOMGBBQSAUCEWTF*faint*
- Naomi
- blondie (the dude who assists Naomi in that one car crash operation... they never mentioned his name D:)
Phoenix Wright
I love ALOT of them, but here's the people at the top of my list:
- Phoenix (HA! didn't see that coming, did ya?)
- Maya
- Ema
- Gumshoe
- Edgeworth
- Godot
- Franziska
- Apollo
- Pearl
- Trucy
- Larry
- Shoe (da kitty :3)
goshdarnit that's already alot so I'm gonna stop there
Final Fantasy (X and XII)
- Yuna
- Auron
- Lulu
- Riku
- Fran
- Ashe
- Mjrn (XII viera)
Brawl
- Zelda/Sheik/Link/Toon Link
- Kirby
- Lucas/Ness
- Ike/Marth
- Pit
:yogi: I'm gonna stop now...

Searching for Big Whoop.

:ack: There are too many... Would it count if I said Kirby since he can become everyone? XD
:hobohodo: -This deck of cards is a little frayed around the edges, but then again so am I and I've got fewer suits...

>__<

Phoenix Wright tops my list <333
Maya Fey
Ema Skye
Miles Edgeworth
Klavier Gavin
Godot
Franziska von Karma
Trucy
Mint (Threads of Fate)
Starlight Duke (Threads of Fate)
Imawano Kyosuke (Rival Schools)
oh and Shiki (the world ends with you) wah i really like her hat >__<
異議あり!Phoenix - Maya <3

Like A Rolling Stone...

1.- Miles Edgeworth (PW)
2.- New Age Retro Hippie o_o (EB)
3.- Luigi (SMB)
4.- Solid Snake (MGS)
5.- Kratos Aurion (TOS)
6.- Sigma (MMX)
7.- Lucas (Mother 3)
8.- Ryuta (Ouendan!)
9.- Locke (FF)
10.- Isaac (GS)

Smooth operator

My favorite characters in a video games are:

Lucas (Mother 3)- Just an awesome guy, played the game, loved it, and Lucas was like, one of the main characters ever?

Claus (Mother 3)- I'd say stuff about him, but it would be too spoilertastic for Mother 3. He's still frickin awesome.

Ness (Earthbound / Mother 2)- OH SNAP

Jeff (Earthbound / Mother 2)- Your favorite non-PSI user in the Earthbound series.

Hmm... The only ones I can think of are from the Mother series...

Do you see the black one...or the white?

DarthTaco wrote:
1.- Miles Edgeworth (PW)
2.- New Age Retro Hippie o_o (EB)
3.- Luigi (SMB)
4.- Solid Snake (MGS)
5.- Kratos Aurion (TOS)
6.- Sigma (MMX)
7.- Lucas (Mother 3)
8.- Ryuta (Ouendan!)
9.- Locke (FF)
10.- Isaac (GS)

GS as in Golden Sun and not Gyakuten Saiban? You rule! :D
On April 3, 2016, Court Records Forums experienced a miracle upon that day.
CatMuto wrote:
Pierre wrote:
Man...that looks dull...this actually makes me worried for KH3 (since that team worked on the battle system)

I feel the same

TLS Admin and Representative

Let's begin.

Mother/Earthbound

Jeff: The most powerful character in Earthbound, able to use incredibly powerful items that are inexhaustible, create his own items, and use the divinely powerful Bottle Rockets.

Just for those of you who like Ness, Jeff and/or Poo: What is Earthbound!?

Suikoden Series

Crowley - The most powerful caster in the game, being able to use the Cyclone Rune's most powerful spell, "Shining Wind", four times upon recruitment (dealing moderate damage to all enemies and healing major damage from all allies). Not only that, but in lore, he and his rival Mazus destroyed an entire region of land between Jowston/Dunan and Scarlet Moon/Toran which is called "The Badlands" in present era Suikoden games (as opposed to past era games).

Culgan - While unrecruitable or unable to be in the party at all, he is incredibly tough in both major battles.

Humphrey Mintz - The most powerful (or at least in the top three) swordsman in both Suikoden I and II, claiming the title for highest possible defense power. In Suikoden I, if you equip him with Windspun Armor (Armor with highest defense rating in Suikoden I and II) before transferring over the save data, he will have it equipped when he is recruited in Suikoden II.

Final Fantasy Series

Edgar Roni Figaro (FF6) - A womanizing king of a country who is also really powerful with his devices.

Kefka Palazzo (FF6) - The original insane villain and, while not as cool-looking as Sephiroth, is still much more badass.

Yuffie Kisaragi (FF7) - She's cute, she's cheerful, and she's tough. What more could you want?

Vivi Orunitia (FF9) - Ungodly powerful Black Mage.

(I'll add more later)

見たのか・・・!

DarthTaco wrote:
Ryuta (Ouendan!)

Doesn't know how to ride a bike D:

smashedpotatoes wrote:
Mint (Threads of Fate)

I can't believe I forgot Dewprism! Haha, yeah... Mint is so amusing as a character. I mean-- how many princesses do you encounter with the ideal goal of "World domination, baby!" ? xD

Akon tickets, front row, middle section.

Location: In court, sneaking up on you when you least expect it.

Miles Edgeworth. Oh yes. All teh way.
Klavier Gavin. He is killer.
Kristoph Gavin. (I wish we could have seen more of him...)
Markus Vaughn - Trauma Center New Blood (He's hot!!)
Valorie Blaylock - Trauma Center New Blood (I love her personality.)
Louis Denonno - Hotel Dusk Room 215
Melissa Woodward? - Hotel Dusk Room 215
Dunning Smith - Hotel Dusk Room 215
Misty - Pokémon
Sabrina - Pokémon
??? - Pokémon (Your rival in G/S/C)
Momiji- Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword
Travis Touchdown - No More Heroes
Bad Girl - No More Heroes
"Dark Star" - No More Heroes (more specifically the enemy you actually fight.)

Lol, I can't rank them. There's more, though.
ImageImage Don't mess with me, or I'll give you a Silence Glaive Surprise!

without a trace

Tuigi.

I mean, Wa....well, that guy in purple with the ugly name.

Algo, Luigi. Crono.

>__<

Saori wrote:
smashedpotatoes wrote:
Mint (Threads of Fate)

I can't believe I forgot Dewprism! Haha, yeah... Mint is so amusing as a character. I mean-- how many princesses do you encounter with the ideal goal of "World domination, baby!" ? xD
YEAH! World Domination FTW! She's actually the only princess I know with that kind of thinking, but isn't that the way princesses should think!? XD
異議あり!Phoenix - Maya <3

Putting the M in Cobalt

No contest: Luigi.

He just wins. I can't even explain why I'm so obsessed with him. Everytime I see him, I'm like "OMG IT'S LUIGI :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD"

Oh, and Mike Meekins, of course. :>

Edit: God, how could I forget Professor Layton?! He's even more awesome than Luigi! :D *readjusts top hat*
ImageImage
Click on the left 'brow and you get the Super Makoto Project; click on the right 'brow and you get Project Kallisti :D
I made my avatar and sig.
You should totes visit my cosplay thread :Db
Tyrell Badd Facts!

Am I the only person who loves Athena?!

Well I'll start with the (I'm guessing it is :P ) obvious one & say Franziska from JFA. She's just... wickedly awesome <3

I love Link from Zelda also, some of the best games I've ever played :D
A reasonably new fave of mine is Daisy in Mario Kart DS and Mario Kart Wii. I've really liked her for a couple of years now.

My longest standing favourite game character though has got to be Yoshi. I've loved him since he first came around, I have always loved him, and I'll continue to love him forever <3 I wish he was real so I could have him as a pet, he's just far too adorable x3
... You're kidding, right?
Huh? What do you mean?
This is your best attempt at a sig?
Uh, yeah... You don't like? I like. I think you're just green with envy.
... You're an idiot.

Nope

MikeMeekinsFan wrote:
Con Smith (Killer 7): Con Smith is so much like me. We fanboy/fangirl over our favorite things! He's an all around good character. He's fast, he shoots fast, he has a long clip, and he reloads fast. He may be weaker, but he's the first to use Critical Lock on.

Aw, hell yes. I wish I could have played through the entire game as Con.

MikeMeekinsFan wrote:
Vamp (MGS2): Vamp is really awesome, and sinister.
Spoiler: MGS2
Though I thought it to be awful he killed Emma *sob*
He's also played by my favorite voice actor.

Ahaha. I used to like Vamp but...
Spoiler:
He got annoying when he just wouldn't stay dead. Vampire or not just die for goodness sakes. ...Same goes for Ocelot too.

Ahem. Anyway...

Spoiler: Savin space for the sake of it.
Yoshi: He's been my favorite videogame character since childhood so he stands above all the other favorites. The rest don't fall in any order, just under Yoshi.

Godot: (PW3) He's my absolute favorite character of the PW series. So much in fact, that whenever I spotted a contradiction and got it right, my mind was all "OmgOmg Whats he gonna say!?" rather than realizing I just progressed in the game. XDXD

Otacon: (MGS) You really don't hear much about his past until the sequel and before I got totally punched in the gut by that bizarre story, I still admired him for his oh so innocent personality. The perfect sidekick for Snake to team up with...in both good and bad ways.

Snake: (MGS) Gruffy voice= Win. He's bad ass and knows how to make any conversation sound amusing. So much more to say it would take forever...

Susano: (Okami) Gotta love the dimwitted heros. They're full of love. <3

Ammy: (Okami) I love me some wolves. Plus he's so cute with his clueless "arf?" face. Plushies are needed.

Linebeck: (Zelda) He's so awesome they should remake Wind Waker for the Wii and add him to the storyline. ..."Link was just about to be swiped by the evil Ganondorf when Linebeck leaped to the rescue...or actually because he tripped over his own two feet, crashed into Link and they both tumbled off the balcony into the ocean." ...Yeah. that could work.

Billy Coen: (RE0) So bad ass and damn, can he take a hit! You don't mess with military men. >:3 Ah, anyway, I'm so glad Capcom created a character that wasn't all gung ho justice and goody goody material. (The perfect clash for Rebecca.) That, and I was fangirly smitten by his opening line. ...If he doesn't show up in RE5, I think I'll flip.

Jack Krouser: (RE4) I think back to my first impression of him and laugh. When Krauser showed up with his muscular arms, suggestive diolouge and...shirtless, I thought two things; indirect yaoi fan service and another plot hole. But after playing the game on a couple more runs (And unlocking him in Mercenaries) I began to appreciate Krauser and his buff-ness more and more. He's kickass for a plot hole.

Rebecca Chambers: (RE0) I really liked BRAVO team, so when they started dropping like flies I was like "Please don't kill Richard or Rebecca!" and thankfully, they didn't....well, the latter at least. Anyway, she better show up in the future RE games or the movie.

Wesker: (RE) He's on the top ten list of video game villains and he damn well deserves it. Although I hated his personality portrayal (Or rather his voice in Umbrella Chronciles) I absolutely loved him in Veronica and RE1 ...And yes, I liked him in the original despite his corny one liners. Well, everyone was an idiot in RE1 so it was fair game. xD

William Birkin: (RE2) Bring him back dammit! >_<

Nico Bellic: (GTA4): Not quite the Tommy Vercetti but he''s got empathy and a sense about him that doesn't make you think much of him as a bad guy like CJ, Tommy or I guess...Claude. Anyway, I felt a different vibe when I played as Nico, roaming through the city... I mean, the guy even says "Sorry" to whoever he runs over in his car. But don't go thinking he's a sofy either. He's definitely not.

Zelos: (TOS) He's on my top fangirl list and I absolutely love his voice in both English and Japanese. So playful and witty and pervy...Ah, I can't wait for the TOS sequel and the other half of the OAV's to come out...

Guy:(TOA) Like Zelos, he's huggable. ...Too bad it's not good for his health. He must conquer his fear! DX

I know there's more... These just came off the top of my head. :eh?:
Page 1 of 4 [ 147 posts ] 
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Police Station