Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Police Station

Page 11 of 13[ 511 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Re: Animal Crossing ThreadTopic%20Title

Ok, time for some pictures. I tried to use Folkbook, but well. Yeah. Didn't work. I think it hates me :(

Spoiler: SAVING SPACE
Fishing competitons. Donald is to the left, me to the right.

Here I get praise for my fish collection. Hooray!

It's an InterNET competition, yuk yuk.

Listening to K.K.s sweet tunes. Read your blog before Folkbook collapsed on me, Donald. Neat :)

The man himself. Gotta love him. Even though he were sloppy enough to not burn enough CDs for the lot of us.

And here's Blathers, just because he rock 8)

If you will, feel free to post these on Folkbook for me, Don :)

Donald Serrot wrote:
Coppo wrote:
... because the girl in the trailer is really cute.

:godot:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsbEjF1Fgzg

Haha, those pictures rock.
Spoiler: Do a nice thing today,
Give your computer some love. <3

Just got home from Hugtenburg's town called Keesstad, after an unexpected visit. We exchanged presents and I finally got the only fruit I were missing - a peach. Hooray. Now I just need an axe, and the forest shaping can begin! Nice to meet you, Hugtenburg.
When I got home I went to the city, just for kicks, and were surprised to find Mr. Resetti's Hydeout to be open. I went in, said hi to a not very warm welcome and got the silver shovel. Oh yeah!
Oh, and by the way, Hugtenburg. My character, after drink a cup'o joe, said that Keesstad had the best coffee he'd ever tasted. Meant to snap a pic of that line, but I missed it :(

Listening to K.K. Slider

I have City Folk now. My city has apples as the native fruit, same as my Wild World town. I have apples, cherries, oranges, and peaches. I planted one pear tree, but it didn't grow. I'm hoping to get the coconut soon. Still need to chop down a bunch of trees so I can start an orchard all over town.

I reseted the game three times, and got one with an island on it. There was a house on it, but I really wanted to live closer to the gate. Been taking pictures too, but I still have to transfer them to the computer.

Been playing City Folk with my nieces who live in the town of Pokemon. Been helping them out with any questions they have when playing the game.

Feel free to PM me if you want to exchange friend codes. I live in the Pacific time zone, and am on various times of the day.

BizarrOle wrote:
Just got home from Hugtenburg's town called Keesstad, after an unexpected visit. We exchanged presents and I finally got the only fruit I were missing - a peach. Hooray. Now I just need an axe, and the forest shaping can begin! Nice to meet you, Hugtenburg.
When I got home I went to the city, just for kicks, and were surprised to find Mr. Resetti's Hydeout to be open. I went in, said hi to a not very warm welcome and got the silver shovel. Oh yeah!
Oh, and by the way, Hugtenburg. My character, after drink a cup'o joe, said that Keesstad had the best coffee he'd ever tasted. Meant to snap a pic of that line, but I missed it :(

Glad that you enjoyed it! So did I! And lol for the coffe :godot:

Hope we can meet again soon!

Here's the only picture I found from your visit. Kinda dissapointing. Well, well :p

Reminds me - the hat I always wear was just a random something that happened to be in my Ables on the first day. Didn't really like it at first, but I've grown to love it. Still wear it, even though I have a couple of new ones. Is it ... could it be ... A TRADEMARK? Woohoo, I'm a beautiful and unique snowflake, ain't I :P

I may or may not be here.

I look at the gas mask and think of just one thing... "Are you my mommy?" [/Dr Who reference]
And trademark items FTW! *continues hunt for a fedora*
ImageImage

Donald Serrot wrote:
I look at the gas mask and think of just one thing... "Are you my mommy?" [/Dr Who reference]
And trademark items FTW! *continues hunt for a fedora*

Lol, btw I've added you Donald, so please add me too :godot:

EDIT: Gate is open now...

EDIT2 : Another Pic of Ole and me :edgy:

http://img408.imageshack.us/my.php?image=animalcrossing101208015mu1.jpg
If pic doesn't work...

Super Tuff Pink Puff

I finally got to upload my picture and i think it is time to share some of them you all. And in a few pictures, You might spot Orca, he likes to hang out in my town.

This is my Town Layout:
I had to reset a lot of times to get a layout that I liked. But isn't all convenient?

Yeah, I wonder who he might be...*looks to the right*

We finally find out who wrote all those fish jokes and puns...

This IS a AA fourm afterall... :gant-clap2:

Orca is a little shovel happy when he is bored...

I may or may not be here.

=D
FINALLY!
First time ever.
I found an awesome guide that had a good strategy HERE.
ImageImage

So I began playing Wild World again while I save up for LGTTC, and for the first time, we got snow! And I found a ball of snow which I rolled up into a boulder. It was so big, it was taller than my character and wouldn't fit in the gap between Nookingtons and Able Sisters. If WW let you take pictures, I would've gotten some. Instead, I just rolled it into the river.

And I got a painting of the Mona Lisa from Crazy Redds! The problem is, it's forged, so I just keep it in the house. Is there by any chance, any way to hang the paintings on a wall instead of on a canvas?
Spoiler: Do a nice thing today,
Give your computer some love. <3

Super Tuff Pink Puff

@Donald: Congrats! Ironically, I caught the Bees the first time I find them but I never been able to catch them in the original AC.

@Coppo: No, You can't hang paintings on wall in any AC game. They can only go the canvas.

What the Digit?!

:payne: Jeez. I haven't been at CR for a while... I got AC:CF about a month ago, but I haven't invited anyone over yet because my new town is definitely not the awesomeness that my previous games are quite yet... But I'm so bored and I haven't been on Wi-FI for any games for quite a while and I miss it... Just PM or reply if you want to visit... And for some reason, I wrote all of this on my Wii's internet XD.... But if you don't have AC:CF, you can come hang out on my DS...ORIGINAL. God, I hate the DS Lite. It's made of CHEAPER PLASTICS. And I've had my original for years now... It's like a child to me... But, as I said, very bored, miss the fun of Wi-Fi...
I sloganized Mims~
Mims sez: In Soviet Russia, math does YOU!

FIGHT DA POWAH!

Gawsh, I haven't been on in a long time. Just came back to y'know, check stuff out :D Glad to see how this thread progressed since I made it XD
Will not be active on CR as much :(

Coppo wrote:
So I began playing Wild World again while I save up for LGTTC, and for the first time, we got snow! And I found a ball of snow which I rolled up into a boulder. It was so big, it was taller than my character and wouldn't fit in the gap between Nookingtons and Able Sisters. If WW let you take pictures, I would've gotten some. Instead, I just rolled it into the river.

You know you can use it to make a snowman right? You have to roll up two snowballs that you find on the ground and make them the right size and stack them on top of each other. And if the snowman "approves" of how well you made him, he'll send you snowman furniture in the mail the next day. There's a whole bunch in the series, so don't waste those snowballs! :edgy:

Am I the only person who loves Athena?!

I got Animal Crossing today!! It's awesome! I already messed around with a Pro shirt design, caught some fish, bought an expensive shirt in the city, fell in a Pitfall (XD) and made a perfect Snowman! I hardly do that.
I also have oranges in my town which I'm happy about <3

I love it, SUCH AN AWESOME CHRISTMAS!!! 8D
... You're kidding, right?
Huh? What do you mean?
This is your best attempt at a sig?
Uh, yeah... You don't like? I like. I think you're just green with envy.
... You're an idiot.

Aww, it wants to take a picture of you!

I got a Prima Guide for Animal Crossing for Christmas.
ImageImageImageImage
Possibly the only Winston Payne fangirl on Court-Records...

I have two questions:
1. How do you get the gold equipment?
2. How do you get the funky coloured flowers

Put that cookie down!

I play AC the most yesterday out of all the Xmas pressies I got yesterday (yes, even Chrono trigger....:beef:) I'm starting to get that AC addiction again that I got from Wild World.

Also @ 76_trombone, in order to get the Golden Fishing Rod & Net, you have to catch every fish/bug on the list. But the other tools....haven't got a clue. :eh?:

FINALLY GOT ACCF FOR XMAS x3 now all I gotta do is start playing it...

The Fragrance of Dark Coffee...

I'm thinking about getting City Folk for my Wii that I just got for Christmas. The game looks interesting, but from reviews I've read, it's basically the same thing. The main question I have about the game is:
"Does it have any extra features that will keep me hooked onto the game?"

I still have the original animal crossing and it bored me after a while. I still like the game and I want to play it, but I want to see if it has anything extra to do.

@76_trombone - What Miles Wright 114 said, plus for a Golden shovel, bury a normal shovel in the ground for 24 hours, dig it up and it'll be golden.
Golden Watering Can - Have your Town enviroment perfect for 15 (I think 15) days straight.

Plus, for different coloured flowers - Plant lots of the same type of flower together.
Like eg: Lots've red roses together make black roses, lots've red and white tulips make pink tulips. Hope that helps a bit.

:larry2:

@Baloo - Hmm, to be honest a lot of AC Wii is the same, just quite a few small changes here and there. However, for me at least, it does feel like a new AC adventure :P
Like for me, I LOVE the ability to make shirt designs where it's a different design on the front, back and sleeves (if you want)

ps - TOTALLY not boasting or anything, but I caught a Coelancth today! 8D
Huh? What do you mean?
... You're an idiot.

From the reviews I read, CF is pretty much everything WW had, except 24/7 (not sure how it compares to the original). For example, you still have your town, but you take the bus to ride into the city. But inside the city are the fortuneteller, hair salon, Redd's Market, HRA, etc. Basically everything WW had but instead of them coming once a week, you can go any time you want. Personally, I kinda liked the weekly visitors. It changed up the feel of the town for a little bit. I heard all the items were the same too, like furniture, wallpaper, fish, bugs, etc. So paying that extra money for a game you already own seems kind of silly to me. Plus I like how I could play WW anywhere, whereas CF you have to be parked in front of your Wii. Just my two cents.

Btw, I don't really design clothes, so that extra feature in CF doesn't really appeal to me.

It's a massive wombat!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

In case you missed it, here are some pictures of the fireworks.

My snowman is completely oblivious to the explosions behind him...

Yeah, I'm a Yoshi fan... Took ages to do that picture.

I put a couple of them outside my house.

This game became just that little bit more awesome to see Blathers say this.

Got the game yesterday... Actually it's two days ago now because of new year...

Super Tuff Pink Puff

Aevitas wrote:
From the reviews I read, CF is pretty much everything WW had, except 24/7 (not sure how it compares to the original). For example, you still have your town, but you take the bus to ride into the city. But inside the city are the fortuneteller, hair salon, Redd's Market, HRA, etc. Basically everything WW had but instead of them coming once a week, you can go any time you want. Personally, I kinda liked the weekly visitors. It changed up the feel of the town for a little bit. I heard all the items were the same too, like furniture, wallpaper, fish, bugs, etc. So paying that extra money for a game you already own seems kind of silly to me. Plus I like how I could play WW anywhere, whereas CF you have to be parked in front of your Wii. Just my two cents.

The original had NO online connection at all. You need two memory card to vists another town. OR actually have a real friend who owns a copy of the game and a memory card.

The City not that much of repeat as it's made about it be:
Redd's: It's nice to see he's settled so you get more time to go shopping unlike the Original/WW. Few new items but about the same amount that was to Redd's item poll when they made WW.

Gracie's: New Store, MANY new items (like complete 4 Funiture sets) and with one less visitor, there's a better chance the visitor you want will show up (like Pascal or Wendell)

Theater: Stops Dr. Shrunk from visiting but it makes it easier to get emotions as there is no limit anymore.

Kick's Stoop: Completely New. And a certainly welcomed addition!

Shampoodle: A majority of the hairstyles have been changed since WW. And Mii Mask.

Auction House: Completely New (But I found it pointless)

HRA Headquarters: Give Lyles a new job, No more letters if you choose to AND Themes challenges have been added to add more fun to house decorating.

Resetti's Surveillance Center: In Japan, one of their verisons (I believe it's Dōbutsu no Mori e-Plus) got this already but It's first for everyone else in the world.

And nothing says that you can't play both WW and CF. I know that I do. :garyuu:

It's a massive wombat!

I got bored, so I made this.
Spoiler: Large image
I'm making fun of City Folk's European name if it isn't plainly obvious.

Super Tuff Pink Puff

Your so silly, Mr. Mayor. :moe-laugh:

And the drug pass is complete. It's time to "celebrate"!

HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE!

@Pi3: That's awesome!

Well, I have LGTC now. :3
Name: Jade
Town: London
Code: 3308 8951 4380

I'm up for Wiispeak visiting if anybody wishes? :3

It's a massive wombat!

@ButzPuff: Thanks!

I love donating bugs now!

Remember this whenever you have a bad day.

THIS is why I am dreading this year...

Wrong tool, oops.

I finally made a perfect snowman!!

I stand proud beside my Yoshi!

But since this is STILL an AA forum, I felt that I couldn't let Phoenix miss out... Couldn't get a good colour palette. Didn't even have a decent black and white one...
Looked better on the Wii though...

Put that cookie down!

I got a golden shovel, paid off my 1st debt & I even caught a Pike! Yays! :gant-clap2:
For some reason though, I got 2 Shopping cards even though I only asked for one once. :eh?:

Finally, Tom Nook has upgraded to Nook & Go (I still have a LONG way to go until Nookingtons though :sadshoe:)

How do you get the different shops?
I have Nookingtons but I have no idea how I got it can someone please tell me? :meekins:

Listening to K.K. Slider

I have pictures to share. I've been playing for almost a month now. I should be getting a new bridge soon, although the location is awfully close to one of my other bridges. Put up tons of patterns all over town to divide up acres. Still buying flowers to try to get the perfect town status.

Spoiler: Pictures of Yotsuba&
Love the location of everything in town.
Spent almost 4 hours getting furniture from Jingle.
Bought a Moving Painting from Crazy Redd on Christmas.
Luckily, it wasn't a fake, and ended up in the museum.
Finally got the golden slingshot. Much easier to obtain than in Wild World.
Dotty talking about the owl siblings.
New Year's and fireworks.
Brought Moe some medicine because he was sick.

Aww, it wants to take a picture of you!

In my town 4chan,
I am now wearing a Pro design shirt,
the shirt is the color white,
that has two black squares on the front,
and on the back, it has two small gray squares.

Meaning: I'm a Nintendo DS Lite, with this Pro design!
ImageImageImageImage
Possibly the only Winston Payne fangirl on Court-Records...

ERRG I CANNOT MAKE SNOWMEN DX

on another note though, Wii code! rawrrr

Code: 0817-7909-4190
Town: Dusk
Name: Mackenzi

I might be able to go for wii speak later cause right now it's not working for some reason >:

Super Tuff Pink Puff

MaimJay wrote:
ERRG I CANNOT MAKE SNOWMEN DX

Yeah, They made it harder compared to the original and WW.

I suggest taking the one your use for the body and push it to the head. Don't meet in the middle like most people suggest (it's faster but not worth risking screwing the snowman up). Remember, once the body hits max size, it doesn't grow no more no matter how much you push it in the snow. Then the head should be just a little smaller then the body, about the character's nose height.

Just be careful when pushing the body near the head OR this happens:

Alright thanks.

I'm going to go try again then :P

Weirdly I've found the snowmen the most easiest to make on the Wii version, ever since I've got the game I've made perfect snowmen O_o ... Apart from one day, where I saw a flipping dung beetle roll one of my snow balls into the river.

I'm developing some good paths in my town now, and other patches are just ugly looking XD I've also got the Silver Shovel (no idea what it does) and got all the different fruit you can get (including a few coconut trees)
Some of my fruit trees are still growing though. Man I love this game <3

I would post the photos I've taken, but my printer REFUSES to upload them to my laptop. I will kill it >8D
Huh? What do you mean?
... You're an idiot.

Super Tuff Pink Puff

ImAFoolishFool wrote:
I've also got the Silver Shovel (no idea what it does)

The Sliver Shovel can sometime increase the bells you get from the Magicial Money Rock. Other then that, it looks pretty. :minuki:

pretty shovel :D and yeah I think I just suck at making snowmen xP

This might sound lame but I've never really been able to grow a coconut tree >_< I bury it and water it and nothing happens D:

maybe I'm just sucking at this game right now >: haha...

Master of sharp things!

MaimJay wrote:
pretty shovel :D and yeah I think I just suck at making snowmen xP

This might sound lame but I've never really been able to grow a coconut tree >_< I bury it and water it and nothing happens D:

maybe I'm just sucking at this game right now >: haha...

You're probably not planting them in the right place. Coconut trees only grow in areas where the grass meets the sand. Not directly on the sand, and not directly on the grass, but the exact space where they meet.

If that doesn't work, you may have too many trees in your town, though I doubt you'd hit the 400 tree limit without noticing.
Page 11 of 13 [ 511 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Police Station