Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Global Studios

Page 1 of 1[ 19 posts ]

Pro WrestlingTopic%20Title

Who here are fans of it?

Right now, I prefer WWE over TNA (which seems to have lost the steam it was once gathering).
Re: Pro WrestlingTopic%20Title

Smithee wrote:
Who here are fans of it?

Right now, I prefer WWE over TNA (which seems to have lost the steam it was once gathering).

when it comes to the caliber of wrestlers i have to say WWE and cuz chris jericho is still there :sparkly-maggey:

Super High-School Level Galaxy Defender

I barely keep up with it now, but I used to be a real fan of WWE. Last year Raw came here (the day before my birthday actually) and me and my friend had never seen a live event before, so we went there and it was the best time I ever had as a WWE fan.

I had my John Cena t-shirt on and he beat The Miz (I think)

VCM wrote:
I barely keep up with it now, but I used to be a real fan of WWE. Last year Raw came here (the day before my birthday actually) and me and my friend had never seen a live event before, so we went there and it was the best time I ever had as a WWE fan.

i admit i miss the old WWE when it was during the Attitude era back when there was so many classic matches like Undertaker vs Mankind, Jericho defeating Stone cold and the Rock on the same night to become the Undisputed Champion and so much more. Dont get me wrong some of the matches now are pretty decent but not the same caliber as back in the day. From what it looks like now there slowly trying to transition away from the PG era back to what made WWE amazing

Inspector Cabanela wrote:
VCM wrote:

i admit i miss the old WWE when it was during the Attitude era back when there was so many classic matches like Undertaker vs Mankind, Jericho defeating Stone cold and the Rock on the same night to become the Undisputed Champion and so much more. Dont get me wrong some of the matches now are pretty decent but not the same caliber as back in the day. From what it looks like now there slowly trying to transition away from the PG era back to what made WWE amazing

Ehhh, it's only natural. I mean, sometimes I think we're the problem, not WWE. We get so hung up on the past glories that everything new is complete bullshit. That's why I've been trying to see things from another perspective: that's how I came to appreciate Kofi Kingston, for example, and that guy is amazing.

VCM wrote:
Inspector Cabanela wrote:
VCM wrote:

Ehhh, it's only natural. I mean, sometimes I think we're the problem, not WWE. We get so hung up on the past glories that everything new is complete bullshit. That's why I've been trying to see things from another perspective: that's how I came to appreciate Kofi Kingston, for example, and that guy is amazing.

Thats true but sometimes the new things are as great but mind you some are. i do like some of the new super stars like Daniel Bryan especially his story line now

@ VCM & Prosecutor Yuugami -

My fondest memories of those guys are when:

1- Kofi eventually snapped due to The Legacy's constant interference in his life, ultimately beating Orton over the head with a briefcase and Boom-Dropping him through a table.

2- Bryan, determined to not be a "weak link," went ballistic on The Shield. ALONE. AND LAID THEM ALL OUT.

Smithee wrote:

1- Kofi eventually snapped due to The Legacy's constant interference in his life, ultimately beating Orton over the head with a briefcase and Boom-Dropping him through a table.

2- Bryan, determined to not be a "weak link," went ballistic on The Shield. ALONE. AND LAID THEM ALL OUT.

I remember the legacy even though I only loved them because of Randy :sassy: There giving Daniel Bryan better roles now which is good but when will it be jericho's turn :larry:

Prosecutor Yuugami wrote:
Smithee wrote:

I remember the legacy even though I only loved them because of Randy :sassy: There giving Daniel Bryan better roles now which is good but when will it be jericho's turn :larry:

I remember Kofi snapping, but by the time Bryan fought The Shield I was already not keeping up with WWE. I plan on changing that someday, miss the old 'E days

VCM wrote:
Smithee wrote:

I remember Kofi snapping, but by the time Bryan fought The Shield I was already not keeping up with WWE. I plan on changing that someday, miss the old 'E days

For me i just watch it whenever nothing else is on TV monday's or if im bored so far the only old wrestler who's back is RVD and Brock Lesner

Really? Just RVD? What about Cena, Batista, The Undertaker...? If they're not in it anymore, I refuse to watch it ever again

VCM wrote:
Really? Just RVD? What about Cena, Batista, The Undertaker...? If they're not in it anymore, I refuse to watch it ever again

Well Cena still there, so is HHH but he is the COO of the company, Undertaker is under hiatus since he hasnt appeared yet and last i heard Batista still doing MMA. Well Chris Jericho still there also the Rock had a match with Cena at Wrestlemania and Christian is still there plus Edge Retired :notes:

VCM wrote:

Well Cena still there, so is HHH but he is the COO of the company, Undertaker is under hiatus since he hasnt appeared yet and last i heard Batista still doing MMA. Well Chris Jericho still there also the Rock had a match with Cena at Wrestlemania and Christian is still there plus Edge Retired :notes:

Edge retired!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *cheering*

VCM wrote:
VCM wrote:

Edge retired!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *cheering*

:keiko: yea it was injury related due to his neck i believe

I still watch it occasionally. I just kind of it hard to watch because I absolutely detest John Cena, and the company is STILL shoving him down people's throats. My current favorites are Daniel Bryan, CM Punk, Alberto del Rio, Fandango, Brock Lesnar, Dolph Ziggler, and the three members of The Shield.

TheIdioteque wrote:
I still watch it occasionally. I just kind of it hard to watch because I absolutely detest John Cena, and the company is STILL shoving him down people's throats. My current favorites are Daniel Bryan, CM Punk, Alberto del Rio, Fandango, Brock Lesnar, Dolph Ziggler, and the three members of The Shield.

I always hated John Cena :yuusaku: funny fact that if it wasnt for Chris Jericho referring him to Vince Mcmahon Cena wouldn't have a job :notes: I was glad they brought back Lesner we needed more of the old superstars to show the new guys how its really done :grossburg:

Spoiler:
Undertaker is now 21-1.

:beef: :beef: :beef: :beef: :beef: :beef: :beef: :beef: :beef: :beef: :beef: :beef: :beef: :beef: :beef: :beef: :beef: :beef: :beef:

The Chocolateholic of CR

Smithee wrote:
Spoiler:
Undertaker is now 21-1.

:beef: :beef: :beef: :beef: :beef: :beef: :beef: :beef: :beef: :beef: :beef: :beef: :beef: :beef: :beef: :beef: :beef: :beef: :beef:

The Dragovian King and Captain Of The Ragnarok Ship and Owner of The Ragnarok Ranch.
I'm a ♌ since 1990 of August 10th. Better Recognize.
3DS FC:2535-5065-3560

DetectiveTohru

I'm more about that UFC life.
Page 1 of 1 [ 19 posts ] 

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Global Studios