Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Global Studios

Page 2 of 2[ 58 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Re: The One Piece topicTopic%20Title

Call me James

Wanted to slip in to comment on the new opening that just premiered today, "Hard Knock Days". It's very interesting and different from the norm of One Piece openings, gotta say (in terms of the song, not the contents of what goes on in the opening). If anyone has anything to say on this new one, by all means give your opinion. It's pretty good, honestly, for me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81y38wvDjfo
http://i.neoseeker.com/mgv/9935-Akira_E ... 44a161.gif

"I love the thrill of a good solution!"

Call me James

And so Thriller Bark/season 6 comes to an end. Pretty beastly, must say. Big props to Ian Sinclair as Brook once again for that stellar flashback and even though we only heard brief moments of him, Joel McDonald as Kuma.

Season 7 starts soon. The Sabaody Archipelago Arc is next. It. Begins.

Also, the latest One Piece chapter. Yoooo.
Spoiler:
Gear Fourth. Luffy's gonna need it against Doflamingo, because Doffy's just been talking shit/spanking everyone the entire arc. As long as Luffy steps up a gear, things'll be alright. Hopefully :nick-sweat:

Professor Yoshii wrote:

Also, the latest One Piece chapter. Yoooo.
Spoiler:
Gear Fourth. Luffy's gonna need it against Doflamingo, because Doffy's just been talking shit/spanking everyone the entire arc. As long as Luffy steps up a gear, things'll be alright. Hopefully :nick-sweat:

Spoiler:
Sucks we have to wait now that their is another break. I wonder what his Gear 4th is gonna be, I think he's gonna grow a lot of muscle.

I was so right about Gear Fourth xD

Spoiler: Gear Fourth *__*

Spoiler: CULVERIN!

Call me James

That chapter was so awesome. This is Luffy vs Lucci all over again. Let's go.

Ultimate Survivor

Oh shit, that last chapter! It's goin' down!
Spoiler:
Gonna knock out Doflamingo in ONE HIT? Well...if they say so...

Guys, I'm gonna be so, so sad when Doflamingo gets defeated. I know this arc has stretched on forever, but damn do I love this villain...
Now, even if you apologize...I will not forgive you.

emimprov wrote:
Spoiler:

Guys, I'm gonna be so, so sad when Doflamingo gets defeated. I know this arc has stretched on forever, but damn do I love this villain...

I'm actually glad that he is going to be beat. He needs his ass handed to him by Luffy already. I want to see the fight between Sabo and Burgess.

Call me James

The Judas Priest wrote:
emimprov wrote:
Spoiler:

I'm actually glad that he is going to be beat. He needs his ass handed to him by Luffy already. I want to see the fight between Sabo and Burgess.

Doflamingo's been around since the middle of Jaya and is only just getting an ass-kicking now. Been some time, and he's had it coming since he's been a villain in the shadows for ages.

Ultimate Survivor

I never much cared for Sabo. Just like Ace, there doesn't seem to be much to him. He's just the typical "cool" character that we're supposed to think is awesome...just because? Eh, well. Maybe he will do something that will make me care. Law was kinda that "cool" character at first, but he got some good backstory to flesh him out.

And yeah, this arc has been dragging on, but I really want Doflamingo to have an end suiting his character. He's got a great design and has been really compelling as a villain. What a magnificent bastard.
Now, even if you apologize...I will not forgive you.

emimprov wrote:
I never much cared for Sabo. Just like Ace, there doesn't seem to be much to him. He's just the typical "cool" character that we're supposed to think is awesome...just because? Eh, well. Maybe he will do something that will make me care. Law was kinda that "cool" character at first, but he got some good backstory to flesh him out.

Did you ever watch the flashback with Sabo, Ace, And Luffy? Pretty much Sabo had his great backstory moments. He is pretty much the one who will carry on Ace's legacy.

Call me James

So, it's not exactly been a good week or so for Doffy :gymshoe: Both manga and anime have had him taking some big hits.

Spoiler:
Speaking of the manga, so it looks like Luffy's K.O'd him? The glasses are off/shattered, after all. And concerning the anime. Yo. Dat red hawk, though.

Professor Yoshi wrote:
So, it's not exactly been a good week or so for Doffy :gymshoe: Both manga and anime have had him taking some big hits.

Spoiler:
Speaking of the manga, so it looks like Luffy's K.O'd him? The glasses are off/shattered, after all. And concerning the anime. Yo. Dat red hawk, though.

Jumped out of my seat for both of those. I love when he gets his ass kicked xD Luckly I managed to make a gif of red hawk. :redd:

*Pops open all the champagne bottles and pulls down a banner than reads "Mission Accomplished"*

Spoiler: Dressrosa Ending
He has done it! The tyrant king had been defeated. Long live Lucy and the return of the King Riku era of peace!!!

Call me James

I think I need to put this is before my mind blows. Okay, season 7 voyage 1 dubbed was godlike. An assload of new characters (Camie and Pappagu, all the supernovas, the celestial dragons, Rayleigh) and all of their voices fit amazingly. Heard rumours before getting the DVD about X Drake's voice actor and it's true. X Drake is voiced by D.C. Douglas AKA Albert Wesker from Resident Evil. You can sorta tell it's him doing the voice and it's pretty beastly that they managed to get him since I checked and he's barely done any anime roles in his entire career. The rest of the supernovas are all done very well (Law being voiced by Matthew Mercer) and I kinda hate the celestial dragons even more dubbed than I did subbed. Nice work, I suppose :gymshoe:

Okay, the manga. Whoa, that ending came right out of nowhere :beef: Like...yo.
Spoiler:
So, then...Kaido, huh? Good luck, Kidd/Hawkins/Apoo! Be sure to get someone to pick up the pieces of you once he's done :oops:
We're kind of on a rollercoaster at the moment. Not to mention, it seems like we're finally, properly, at the end of Dressrosa if Oda's slapping in the rest of the crew on the Sunny like that. Which is good since they've been MIA for like a year.

Call me James

Okay, I was about to write about Season 7 Voyage 2, but then chapter 801 comes out.

FUCKING. WOW.

Spoiler:
Rob Lucci's out of nowhere appearance, Doflamingo giving a hype as fuck speech on the way to Impel Down, new bounties for the entire crew.

Brb brain all over the place.

I should learn not to read One Piece chapters late at night. I just lost my mind over chapter 801.

Honesty Thief

Spoiler:
that sanji poster tho.....

I'm still really happy they added so many people to the straw hats, I was hoping and am still hoping for a new main crew member though... but that may be unlikely now since there are divisions

Call me James

Now this is something I've been waiting for since a while back. Chapter 802.

Spoiler:
The last warlord that wasn't revealed is Whitebeard's "son". Still don't believe a word of that, but regardless, he's putting in work.

Finally at Zou, also. And another revelation, apparently. The "Mink tribe" that are on there were actually mentioned way back at Sabaody, on the slave list price Duval gives Sanji, for 700,000+. Remembering this since Funimation have just finished the Sabaody Archipelago arc.

Oda, man. Foreshadowing up the ass.

Honesty Thief

Professor Yoshi wrote:
Now this is something I've been waiting for since a while back. Chapter 802.

Spoiler:
The last warlord that wasn't revealed is Whitebeard's "son". Still don't believe a word of that, but regardless, he's putting in work.

Finally at Zou, also. And another revelation, apparently. The "Mink tribe" that are on there were actually mentioned way back at Sabaody, on the slave list price Duval gives Sanji, for 700,000+. Remembering this since Funimation have just finished the Sabaody Archipelago arc.

Oda, man. Foreshadowing up the ass.

Spoiler:
that guy is TOTALLY not Whitebeard's son AS you probably know... man like Newgate would even have anything to do with that hag that guy has for a mom... I can't wait for Luffy to kick his butt so hard that he gives up on the sea forever... but I really do hope we see Marco again
Page 2 of 2 [ 58 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Global Studios