Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Global Studios

Page 1 of 1[ 8 posts ]

Movie QuotesTopic%20Title

The Chocolateholic of CR

There are certain times in movies where there will be something that will be made into a quote. Let's write down our favorable quotes from the movies we have watched.

"I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you."-Taken (Liam Neeson was a badass in this movie)

"It's Party time! P-A-R-T Y? Because I gotta!"-The Mask

I think most of Godzilla roars would count as quotes? I think? :yogi:

"Why So Serious?" and "Poor choice of words"-Batman The Dark Knight (Might as well get this one out of the way)

"Is this the pain you felt before...Cloud? Let me remind you. This time, you won't forget."-Final Fantasy VII Advent Children Complete.
The Dragovian King and Captain Of The Ragnarok Ship and Owner of The Ragnarok Ranch.
I'm a ♌ since 1990 of August 10th. Better Recognize.
3DS FC:2535-5065-3560
Re: Movie QuotesTopic%20Title

Mrs. Jeon Jungkook ♥

"I don't know who Maxime thinks she's kidding. If Hagrid's half-giant, she definitely is. Big bones... the only thing that's got bigger bones than her is a dinosaur."
--------------------------------------------------
"Pity you can't attach an extra arm to yours [broom], Malfoy. Then it could catch the Snitch for you."
"I don't go looking for trouble. Trouble usually finds me."
"Are you insane? Of course I want to leave the Dursleys! Have you got a house? When can I move in?"
"Voldemort uses people his enemies are close to. He's already used you as bait once, and that was just because you're my best friend's sister. Think how much danger you'll be in if we keep this up. He'll know, he'll find out. He'll try and get to me through you."
"He was my mum and dad's best friend. He's a convicted murderer, but he's broken out of wizard prison and he's on the run. He likes to keep in touch with me, though...keep up with news...check if I'm happy..."
"Brilliant! It's Potions last thing on Friday! Snape won't have the time to poison us all!"
"Yeah, Quirrell was a great teacher. There was just that minor drawback of him having Lord Voldemort sticking out of the back of his head!"
"Well, I had one that I was playing Quidditch the other night," said Ron, screwing up his face in an effort to remember. "What do you think that means?"
"Probably that you're going to be eaten by a giant marshmallow or something," said Harry, turning the pages of The Dream Oracle without interest.
"And Harry said last night," retorted Ron, "if it means we're supposed to get matey with the Slytherins, fat chance."
"Well, I think it's a pity we're not trying for a bit of inter-House unity," said Hermione crossly.
They had reached the foot of the marble staircase. A line of fourth-year Ravenclaws was crossing the entrance hall; they caught sight of Harry and hurried to form a tighter group, as though frightened he might attack stragglers.
"Yeah, we really ought to be trying to make friends with people like that," said Harry sarcastically.
"Harry, don't go picking a row with Malfoy, don't forget, he's a prefect now, he could make life difficult for you..."
"Wow, I wonder what it'd be like to have a difficult life?" said Harry sarcastically.
"How long have you been 'Big D' then?" said Harry.
"Shut it," snarled Dudley, turning away again.
"Cool name," said Harry, grinning, "but you'll always be Ickle Diddykins to me."
"Shut your face."
"You don't tell her [Aunt Petunia] to shut her face. What about 'popkin' and 'Dinky Diddydums,' can I use them then?"
"Listen, if you [Fred and George] don't take it [the gold], I'm throwing it down the drain. I don't want it and I don't need it. But I could do with a few laughs. We could all do with a few laughs. I've got a feeling we're going to need them more than usual before long."
"You can't give a Dementor the old one-two!"
"Why were you lurking under our window?"
"Yes -- yes, good point, Petunia! What were you doing under our windows, boy?"
"Listening to the news," said Harry in a resigned voice.
His aunt and uncle exchanged looks of outrage.
"Listening to the news! Again?"
"Well, it changes every day, you see," said Harry.
"Er -- thanks very much, Ernie," said Harry, taken aback. Ernie might be pompous on occasions like these, but Harry was in a mood to deeply appreciate a vote of confidence from somebody who was not wearing radishes in their ears.
"Proud?" said Harry. "Are you crazy? All those times I could've died, and I didn't manage it? They'll be furious...."
"Cut it out," he said firmly, rubbing the scar as the pain receded again. "First sign of madness, talking to your own head," said a sly voice from the empty picture on the wall.
"You know your mother, Malfoy? The expression on her face - like she's got dung under her nose? Is she like that all the time or just because you were with her?"
"He [Dumbledore] will only be gone from the school when none are loyal to him."
"It's just hard," Harry said finally, in a low voice, "to realize he won't write me again."
"I realised I can’t shut myself away or crack up. It could be me next, couldn’t it? But if it is, I’ll make sure I take as many Death Eaters with me as I can and Voldemort too, if I can manage it."
"Snape killed Dumbledore."
"Dumbledore's man through and through," said Harry. "That's right."
"Wow... look at that... he's not here now! So why not have a go? They might be able to find you a double cell in Azkaban with your loser of a husband!"
"Well, think back," said Harry. "Have you ever let it slip that you'd like to go out in public with the words 'My Sweetheart' round your neck?"
"Warrington's aim's so pathetic I'd be more worried if he was aiming for the person next to me."
"She's Ron's sister.
But she's ditched Dean!
She's still Ron's sister.
I'm his best mate!
That'll make it worse.
If I talked to him first-
He'd hit you.
What if I don't care?
He's your best mate!"
[To Mundungus] "What did you do, go back the night he died and strip the place?"
"I like a quiet life, you know me."
"And they'd [the Death Eaters] love to have me," said Harry sarcastically. "We'd be best pals if they didn't keep trying to do me in."
"SHE KILLED SIRIUS! SHE KILLED HIM -- I'LL KILL HER!"
"They don't know know we're not allowed to use magic at home. I'm going to have a lot of fun with Dudley this summer..."
"There's no need to call me sir Professor."
"Do you think -- do you think I give a -- I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU'VE GOT TO SAY!" Harry roared. "I don't want to hear anything you've got to say!"
"SO WHAT?" Harry shouted. "Don't you understand? If Snape gets hold of the stone, Voldemort's coming back! Haven't you heard what it was like when he was trying to take over? There won't be any Hogwarts to get expelled from! He'll flatten it, or turn it into a school for the Dark Arts! Losing points doesn't matter anymore, can't you see? D'you think he'll leave you and your families alone if Gryffindor wins the house cup? If I get caught before I can get to the stone, well, I'll have to go back to the Dursleys and wait for Voldemort to find me there, it's only dying a bit later than I would have, because I'm never going over to the Dark Side! I'm going through that trapdoor tonight and nothing you two say is going to stop me! Voldemort killed my parents, remember?"
"Yeah, and others might say it's your duty to check that people really are Death Eaters before you chuck them in prison," said Harry, his temper rising now. "You're doing what Barty Crouch did. You never get it right, you people, do you? Either we've got Fudge, pretending everything's lovely while people get murdered right under his nose, or we've got you, chucking the wrong people into jail and trying to pretend you've got 'the Chosen One' working for you!"
---------------------------------------------------
"No, it was honest," said Harry. "One of the only honest things you've said to me. You don't care whether I live or die, but you do care that I help you convince everyone you're winning the war against Voldemort."
"You can try," said Harry indifferently. "But you seem cleverer than Fudge, so I'd have thought you'd have learned from his mistakes. He tried interfering at Hogwarts. You might have noticed he's not Minister anymore, but Dumbledore's still headmaster. I'd leave Dumbledore alone, if I were you."
"I'm going to Hagrid's, I've got a good feeling about going to Hagrid's."
"This is night, Diddykins. That's what we call it when it goes all dark like this."
"Severus Snape wasn't yours," said Harry. "Snape was Dumbledores, Dumbledores from the moment you started hunting down my mother..."
"Albus Severus..you were named for the two headmasters of Hogwarts. One of them was a Slytherin and he was probably the bravest man I ever knew."
"Snapes patronus was a doe. The same as my mothers, because he loved her for nearly all his life, from the time when they were children. You should have realised. "De asked you to spare herlife, didn't he?"

The beginning was quite fun, just with all the ups and downs
But suddenly, we’re tired, from a waste of meaningless emotions

시작은 뭐 즐거웠었네 오르락내리락 그 자체로 어느새 서로 지쳐버렸네 의미 없는 감정소모에

Trivia 轉 : Seesaw

The Chocolateholic of CR

"Don't bother the guy's a total tool." -Green Lantern Justice Legaue:War
The Dragovian King and Captain Of The Ragnarok Ship and Owner of The Ragnarok Ranch.

The dwarf geeky panda!

You must be imaginative, strong-hearted. You must try things that may not work, and you must not let anyone define your limits because of where you come from. Your only limit is your soul. What I say is true - anyone can cook... but only the fearless can be great.
-Gusteau (Ratatouille)

In many ways, the work of a critic is easy. We risk very little, yet enjoy a position over those who offer up their work and their selves to our judgment. We thrive on negative criticism, which is fun to write and to read. But the bitter truth we critics must face, is that in the grand scheme of things, the average piece of junk is probably more meaningful than our criticism designating it so. But there are times when a critic truly risks something, and that is in the discovery and defense of the *new*. The world is often unkind to new talent, new creations. The new needs friends. Last night, I experienced something new: an extraordinary meal from a singularly unexpected source. To say that both the meal and its maker have challenged my preconceptions about fine cooking is a gross understatement. They have rocked me to my core. In the past, I have made no secret of my disdain for Chef Gusteau's famous motto, "Anyone can cook." But I realize, only now do I truly understand what he meant. Not everyone can become a great artist; but a great artist *can* come from *anywhere*. It is difficult to imagine more humble origins than those of the genius now cooking at Gusteau's, who is, in this critic's opinion, nothing less than the finest chef in France. I will be returning to Gusteau's soon, hungry for more.
-Anton Ego (Ratatouille)

You mean she would rather imagine herself relating to an absent person than build relationships with those around her?

So, my little Amélie, you don't have bones of glass. You can take life's knocks. If you let this chance pass, eventually, your heart will become as dry and brittle as my skeleton. So, go get him, for Pete's sake!
-Raymond Dufayel aka Glass Man (The fabulous Destiny of Amélie Poulain)

Nino is late. Amelie can only see two explanations. 1 - he didn't get the photo. 2 - before he could assemble it, a gang of bank robbers took him hostage. The cops gave chase. They got away... but he caused a crash. When he came to, he'd lost his memory. An ex-con picked him up, mistook him for a fugitive, and shipped him to Istanbul. There he met some Afghan raiders who too him to steal some Russian warheads. But their truck hit a mine in Tajikistan. He survived, took to the hills, and became a Mujaheddin. Amelie refuses to get upset for a guy who'll eat borscht all his life in a hat like a tea cozy.
-Narrator (Amélie Poulain)

Raymond Dufayel talking about Le déjeuner des canotiers of Renoir: So that's the one, there, the guy who raises his hand?
Amélie: Yes.
Raymond Dufayel aka Glass Man: Is she in love with him?
Raymond Dufayel aka Glass Man: The time has come for her to take some real risks.
Amélie: Well yes, she's thinking about it. She's thinking of a stratagem.
Raymond Dufayel aka Glass Man: Yes, she likes stratagems, doesn't she?
Raymond Dufayel aka Glass Man: She's a bit of a coward. That's why I have trouble with her eyes.

(Amélie Poulain)

Last one from Amélie: "Everybody has the right to screw their life!"

"I always though I was special...But I'm not."
-Mike (Monster U)

When a man cannot choose he ceases to be a man.
-The priest/or whatever he was (Clockwork Orange)

Love is all a matter of timing. It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late. If I'd lived in another time or place...my story might have had a very different ending.
-Chow Mo Wan (2046)
Please don't hit me...

State Alchemist

"It's easy to feel hopeful on a beautiful day like today, but there will be dark days ahead of us too, and they'll be days where you feel all alone, and that's when hope is needed most, no matter how buried it gets, or how lost you feel, you must promise me, that you will hold on to hope. Keep it alive, we have to be greater than what we suffer. My wish for you, is to become hope, people need that, and even if we fail, what better way is there to live. As we look around here today, and all the people who helped make us who we are, I know it feels like we're saying goodbye, but we will carry a piece of each other, into everything we do next, to remind us of who we are, and if we're meant to be. I've had a great four years with you, I'll miss you very much." -Gwen Stacy: Amazing Spider-Man 2

I thought of this quote the day I graduated senior year.

[Whip the cream!]

"What's the point of a revolution without general copulation?" from Marat/Sade aaand
"Copulation is a serious business and little results but sickness and sadness" from The baby of Mâcon.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!

Let it go and move it move it

I don't have any favourite quotes, but here are a couple I sometimes think of. :trucy:

“Are you not entertained? Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?” - Gladiator

"Hold your ground, hold your ground! Sons of Gondor, of Rohan, my brothers! I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you stand, Men of the West!" - Lord of the Rings
Within Temptation

The Chocolateholic of CR

"By the power of Gahore, I command that you VANISH! NO!! I CANNOT BE KILLED BUT WITH FIRE!" This was from The Love Guru by Steven Colbert as Jay Leno.
Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Global Studios