Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Global Studios

Page 92 of 99[ 3921 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95 ... 99  Next

Re: What Are You Watching Now?Topic%20Title

sumguy28 wrote:
I tried watching the first episode of The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (2006). Now I have a headache.

That's what happens when you watch a terrible anime. :redd:

I've felt worse.

SHSL Ultimate Hope wrote:
sumguy28 wrote:
I tried watching the first episode of The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (2006). Now I have a headache.

No, I'm pretty sure the headache was intentional. I mean, I had a bigger headache after watching the first episode of Kill la Kill, but eventually I came to revel in its ridiculousness. Maybe this episode will make sense (anime standards of sense) in the long run. Or maybe it is as terrible as you claim it is.
"It's never too late to learn that growing old doesn't have to mean growing up. Stay curious, stay weird, stay kind, and don't let anyone ever tell you you aren't smart or brave or worthy enough." -Stanford Pines, Gravity Falls

sumguy28 wrote:
SHSL Ultimate Hope wrote:
sumguy28 wrote:

No, I'm pretty sure the headache was intentional. I mean, I had a bigger headache after watching the first episode of Kill la Kill, but eventually I came to revel in its ridiculousness. Maybe this episode will make sense (anime standards of sense) in the long run. Or maybe it is as terrible as you claim it is.

I say my theory is correct :yogi:

I admit though I had the same reaction when I saw Kill La Kill for the first but I loved it after I gave it a second chance.

The Chocolateholic of CR

There are still kids with the Stigma.

That's the only thing I'm gonna say.
The Dragovian King and Captain Of The Ragnarok Ship and Owner of The Ragnarok Ranch.
I'm a ♌ since 1990 of August 10th. Better Recognize.
3DS FC:2535-5065-3560

Fate Testarossa

Haruhi's first EP is amazing though, best movie ever, 12/10, would watch again. I mean, those amazing special effects.

Fate is made by クロス

[Whip the cream!]

Jesus of Nazareth.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!

The Chocolateholic of CR

Royal Pains the only episode where WWE Superstar Sheamus is in.....*skips each part til it hist night pool scene*

"Get the hell out of my pool!"

At the end of the show? Really? Damn it.
The Dragovian King and Captain Of The Ragnarok Ship and Owner of The Ragnarok Ranch.

Was watching a bit of the final episode of Breaking bad but I wanna wait till I'm home to watch it and concentrate.

The Chocolateholic of CR

You don't mess with the Zohan. :will:

AngryJoe's rage at Risen 3, while reading the 3rd Harry Potter book and eating tomato-sauced noodles.

C-A

Call me James

Just finished watching Redline. Had to comment on this one. Because holy fuck. Like...wow. Probably the most intense and well-animated movie I've ever seen. And for an anime movie about racing (which I could give two shits about), that's saying something. But it's certainly an experience. Anyone that likes anime in the slightest needs to see this one.

Bonus points for having Sam Riegal/Wendee Lee in the glorious cast (because they did a damn good job with the dub). And it was really bizarre, because Sam Riegal doesn't play a big part, so the only line of any significance he has is him swearing in glee. Couldn't help but imagine our own Phoenix Wright doing a fist pump while saying that very line :oops:

But seriously, such a great movie. But what can you expect for a movie that took seven years to animate (no CGI at all, all hand drawn, and you can really appreciate that whilst watching).

Only downside is there is little plot. Just gorgeous visuals and an exhilarating ride that is pretty much Wacky Races + F-Zero with a soundtrack that sounds like something straight out of Jet Set Radio.

Brb need to change my shorts :meekins:
http://i.neoseeker.com/mgv/9935-Akira_E ... 44a161.gif

"I love the thrill of a good solution!"

Watching HunterxHunter on netflix. I forgot that netflix had it and I been watching it online xD

Let it go and move it move it

Still watching Breaking Bad. I'm up to season 2 now and thankfully it's a lot less stressful, but I'm still always on the edge of my seat. (^^;

Spoiler: BB Season 1 episode 6
This episode was so AWESOME. The beginning where Walter was talking about not having anything to do with selling and buying and then it shows him walking through the street carrying a bag, all his hair shaved off. Then, at the end when he's walking away from the explosion! Ah, I love it. :acro:

Within Temptation

Angry Joe's Top 32 Reasons why Fable III sucks.
You know, much as I enjoy AJ cause he can really express anger (something I have to learn, I feel) and he has entertaining videos, in this video, I just need to point something out. He says that he wouldn't be surprised if Fable turned into this Final Fantasy thing, with Fable VII and X and XIII coming out and what not.

Now, to my knowledge, the ONLY FF game AJ has actually played is XIII. And he didn't even FINISH it the way I understood him. He has no right to condemn THE ENTIRE SERIES because he didn't like one game that he didn't even finish.

C-A

Watching Weird Al Yankovic videos on youtube because I love his parodies like Amish Paradise

Can I hear an "Objection!"?

Currently watching (and loving) both Deadman Wonderland and Steins;Gate. :phoenix:
Mr. Edgeworth, do you realize if we played by the rules, we'd be in court right now?

(My father spent three years restoring this car...)

The Chocolateholic of CR

Freakazoid. Candlejack.

But I REALLY want to watch Naruto Shippuden Road To Ninja English Dub.

Art Person

Currently watching Terror in Resonance. It's so creepy, every time I'm done watching an episode I become mentally aware of everything that could happen (It's one of those psychological shows like Death Note that screw with your mind if you watch too much consecutively).

Apollon Flame

I am watching a Let's Play of Professor Layton and the Unwound Future. I have already watched the Curious Village and the Diabolical Box. I have plans of watching the entire Layton franchise online or, if I can't see any of the 3DS games, purchase them. This is all thanks to Professor Layton Vs. Phoenix Wright for illustrating me how awesome the Layton universe can be and, I'm worried that, after finishing the Layton series, I'll be sad and miss the dear old professor...
A King

in name

alone...

The Chocolateholic of CR

WWE Monday Night Raw and then..... Adult Swim.

Apollon Flame

I finished watching Professor Layton and the Unwound Future a day or so ago. Truly a sad game and one of the most emotion packed of the series (until now, seeing as how I am still to finish the Last Spectre, the movie and the other two games).
A King

in name

alone...

TruTv Presents: World's Dumbest.

If Disney Cartoons Were Historically Accurate - Musical Parody

C-A

The cape is self-fluttering

Finally watched Professor Layton and the Eternal Diva. That Ambrosia song is gonna be in my head for a while.

Spoiler:
Good to see Descole is as much of a prick as ever. How in the hell does he find all these people so eager to be his tools?

"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

...NAILED IT

The Chocolateholic of CR

Blended, Batman(1989), Gamer.

Art Person

Watching Steven Universe season final.
What a twist! The good guys aren't really so good it seems...

The Real Human Being

Anthony wrote:
Freakazoid. Candlejack.

But I REALLY want to watch Naruto Shippuden Road To Ninja English Dub.

You can't just say Candlejack and not use the appropriate jo

Apollon Flame

Sierra Mikain wrote:
Finally watched Professor Layton and the Eternal Diva. That Ambrosia song is gonna be in my head for a while.

Spoiler:
Good to see Descole is as much of a prick as ever. How in the hell does he find all these people so eager to be his tools?

Funny, I too watched the Eternal Diva, but yesterday. I liked it and everything, it felt "Laytonesque", LOL.
A King

in name

alone...

Let it go and move it move it

Jigoku Shoujo. I love these darker types of anime, though nothing could beat Higurashi no Naku Koro ni.
Within Temptation

Was watching a ton of hunterxhunter episodes that I finally finished the chimera ant arc which will admit made me cry hell hard at the end >.>

Apollon Flame

Currently watching Professor Layton and the Mask of Chaos. I'm sad because, after this, only the Azran Legacy is left for me to watch before I'm finished with Layton. ;~:
A King

in name

alone...

The cape is self-fluttering

Scent wrote:
Currently watching Professor Layton and the Mask of Chaos.

Huh. I just finished replaying that. And finally knocked out all the daily puzzles.

Spoiler:
Lots of good drama in the middle there.

And I totally want in Randall's pants.

What? Finish the story before you judge me...
:Maskdemasque:

"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

...NAILED IT

High level play

Was planning on starting zankyou no terror yesterday, but this anime was so exciting that I watched the thing in one go. It's been a while that an anime was so good that I really felt I had to watch it in one go.

For people interested zankyou no terror revolves around 2 extremely intelligent kids who for some reason decide to become terrorists. This means that you'll see this anime mostly through the eyes of the terrorists, which is kinda special since this anime is trying to stay in the realm of 'It's animated, but it could happen in real life'. The thing about these 2 guys though is that they plan their attacks very carefully so no-one ever gets killed. Why they plan these terrorist attacks and the identity of these characters is shrouded in mystery though.
Face your emptiness don't be afraid. The danger is often smaller than your fear.

Sjibbey wrote:
Was planning on starting zankyou no terror yesterday, but this anime was so exciting that I watched the thing in one go. It's been a while that an anime was so good that I really felt I had to watch it in one go.

For people interested zankyou no terror revolves around 2 extremely intelligent kids who for some reason decide to become terrorists. This means that you'll see this anime mostly through the eyes of the terrorists, which is kinda special since this anime is trying to stay in the realm of 'It's animated, but it could happen in real life'. The thing about these 2 guys though is that they plan their attacks very carefully so no-one ever gets killed. Why they plan these terrorist attacks and the identity of these characters is shrouded in mystery though.

To be honest, that doesn't sound very intelligent to me.

C-A

High level play

CatMuto wrote:
Sjibbey wrote:

To be honest, that doesn't sound very intelligent to me.

C-A

True.
It's more that they are smart in a sense which allows them to hack heavily encrypted websites, make home-made bombs and come up with with intricate plans to pull off a terrorist attack.
They do lack some common sense if that's what you mean. They're also not too good in standard in a social environment (IQ vs EQ).
Face your emptiness don't be afraid. The danger is often smaller than your fear.

...why would you want to watch that to begin with? What's the fun in seeing hellspawned idiots be hellspawns? :ron:

C-A

High level play

It isn't really a matter of fun. It's an exciting thriller that kept me on the edge of my seat for 11 episodes straight. Obviously I'm not going to tell you why the story was so good, because that wouldn't be doable without spoilers. Just watch it if you're curious and if it doesn't sound like your cup of tea then don't.

Ultimate Troll

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya is one of my favorite animes
Welcome.... to the velvet room...

ImageImage

Our friends in Paradiso are far too quiet...

professional megalomaniac

Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location

I've heard a lot of good things about Resonance in Terror. At the very least I can assume it's FAR better than what I've been watching lately.

Fate Testarossa

Shadowsleuth wrote:
I've heard a lot of good things about Resonance in Terror. At the very least I can assume it's FAR better than what I've been watching lately.

but mahouka best anime evar amirite

Fate is made by クロス
Page 92 of 99 [ 3921 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95 ... 99  Next

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Global Studios