Court Records
https://forums.court-records.net/

What Are You Watching Now?
https://forums.court-records.net/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=41
Page 97 of 98

Author:  ZoomBoom124 [ Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:22 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What Are You Watching Now?

I'm watching 5 disturbing things you should never google by ReignBotHorror

Author:  ZoomBoom124 [ Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:25 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What Are You Watching Now?

Scare Theater "Is MeatSleep real?" They're is actually 2 parts to this and it's very interesting.

Author:  MoonRaven [ Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:40 am ]
Post subject:  Re: What Are You Watching Now?

PJO videos

Author:  cyanoscarlet [ Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:55 am ]
Post subject:  Re: What Are You Watching Now?

ONE OK ROCK Mighty Long Fall concert @ Yokohama Stadium

I'm totally psyching myself for their MNL concert on the 19th! <3

Author:  ZoomBoom124 [ Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:15 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What Are You Watching Now?

I'm watching "Top 10 worst redesigns in animation" by RebelTaxi

Author:  ZoomBoom124 [ Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:54 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What Are You Watching Now?

ProJared reveiwing Drake and the 99 dragons

Author:  Planetbox [ Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:13 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What Are You Watching Now?

The4th_Doctor wrote:
ProJared reveiwing Drake and the 99 dragons


That one's a classic.

Author:  ZoomBoom124 [ Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:09 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What Are You Watching Now?

Teen Titans Go, this crap ruined the Teen Titans (sort of) they should have made a Season 6 to the original Teen Titans instead because, they never had a StarFire story arc.

Author:  Planetbox [ Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:03 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What Are You Watching Now?

The4th_Doctor wrote:
Teen Titans Go, this crap ruined the Teen Titans (sort of) they should have made a Season 6 to the original Teen Titans instead because, they never had a StarFire story arc.


I agree. Teen Titans Go pretty much ruined the original Teen Titans. Not only does it mess up everyone's characters, but they apparently thought it would be a great idea to turn it into some kind of comedy. The worst part is that they show it all the time, when it's pretty much the worst show on Cartoon Network right now.

Author:  ZoomBoom124 [ Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:31 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What Are You Watching Now?

The first ever video game console ever made "The brown box" by Rerez

Author:  TheDoctor [ Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:08 am ]
Post subject:  Re: What Are You Watching Now?

The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi-chan. It's a series of shorts based on The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, and it's insanely hilarious at times, basically taking the antics of the series proper and turning them up to 11. It also has surprisingly good continuity for a bunch of comedic shorts.

Author:  ZoomBoom124 [ Sun Jan 17, 2016 6:17 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What Are You Watching Now?

Doctor who movie 1996 "this is why people say Doctor Who shouldn't be made by Americans" I swear Paul Mcgann needs to have more episodes though

Author:  TheDoctor [ Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:24 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What Are You Watching Now?

You should watch The Night of the Doctor. It's short, and you probably shouldn't watch it until after watching The Name of the Doctor, but it's oh so satisfying if you're one of the many who wished 8th had more episodes.

Author:  ZoomBoom124 [ Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:55 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What Are You Watching Now?

"History of sonic the hedghog" by Gaming Historian

Author:  ZoomBoom124 [ Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:57 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What Are You Watching Now?

TheDoctor wrote:
You should watch The Night of the Doctor. It's short, and you probably shouldn't watch it until after watching The Name of the Doctor, but it's oh so satisfying if you're one of the many who wished 8th had more episodes.


Yes I agree the 8th doctor is a very underrated doctor and I wish he had more screen time than a 90 min movie and a 7 min short. But hey at least we have Big Finish Doctor Who audio stories

Author:  Thelema [ Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:19 am ]
Post subject:  Re: What Are You Watching Now?

Okay, I've just finished watching Another and seriously, how fucking bad can this anime be?

Spoiler:
First, the over-the-top "horror" scenes, especially in the last episodes. Lmao. Everybody kills everybody all the fucking time. You don't get impressed by the deaths, they aren't surprising. Your reaction when a character dies is something like "oh, another one..."

Second, the anime gives no explanation about what is happening. Okay, you know there is this supernatural stuff occurring at that school, you know that class 3-3 is cursed. But why? lol
The anime ends and you don't get an explanation about the origin of the curse. It just happens.

Third, Misaki. At the end, she says she knew who the "extra one" was from the beginning. But why? Why didn't she tell anybody about this? How could she just watch people kill each other without sharing this information? She only revealed the identity of the extra one after her whole class was dead. Clap clap, how heroic!
There is no excuse for this, no matter what she says.


Seriously, this is one of the worst things I've watched in my life. It sucks. Yes, I think it is this bad. And the characters... all of them - they are so dull. I can't believe I wasted my time with this.

Author:  ZoomBoom124 [ Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:37 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What Are You Watching Now?

SuperMarioLogan Chef Pepe quits part 3

Author:  TheDoctor [ Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:12 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What Are You Watching Now?

dangerousoffender wrote:
Okay, I've just finished watching Another and seriously, how fucking bad can this anime be?

Spoiler:
First, the over-the-top "horror" scenes, especially in the last episodes. Lmao. Everybody kills everybody all the fucking time. You don't get impressed by the deaths, they aren't surprising. Your reaction when a character dies is something like "oh, another one..."

Second, the anime gives no explanation about what is happening. Okay, you know there is this supernatural stuff occurring at that school, you know that class 3-3 is cursed. But why? lol
The anime ends and you don't get an explanation about the origin of the curse. It just happens.

Third, Misaki. At the end, she says she knew who the "extra one" was from the beginning. But why? Why didn't she tell anybody about this? How could she just watch people kill each other without sharing this information? She only revealed the identity of the extra one after her whole class was dead. Clap clap, how heroic!
There is no excuse for this, no matter what she says.


Seriously, this is one of the worst things I've watched in my life. It sucks. Yes, I think it is this bad. And the characters... all of them - they are so dull. I can't believe I wasted my time with this.


Spoiler: Another
Regarding Misaki's withholding information, before they got the recording telling them they could send the dead back to death, the only known way to deal with the "extra one" was to treat one person in the class as if they didn't exist. That didn't work this time, but since no one knew of any alternatives, Misaki didn't say anything as she thought it would be pointless.

Also, they explained the origin of the curse in the anime. Several years ago, one of the class members died, but their ghost showed up to class anyway. One student noticed this and told everyone about it, and soon enough, all the other classmates could see the extra student as well. Since the students acknowledged the extra student's existence, it brought the whole class "closer to death," which causes students, faculty, and their family to be extremely likely to die soon. It's not a malicious act on the part of the ghost, it's just death attracting everyone like a magnet.

Really, the part that needed explaining was why Misaki's false eye allows her real eye to see how close someone is to death. The rest makes sense without needing too much additional explanation, but Misaki's false eye only makes sense if the viewers try to justify it as being forged from the ashes of a dead Shinigami or something.


For what it's worth, I liked Another okay. It wasn't exactly the pinnacle of the horror genre, but then, I haven't really seen very many "great" horror stories.

Author:  ZoomBoom124 [ Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:27 am ]
Post subject:  Re: What Are You Watching Now?

3 scary subscriber submitted stories by HauntingStories

Author:  ZoomBoom124 [ Sun Jan 24, 2016 6:42 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What Are You Watching Now?

How many incarnations does the master have? By TardisArchives

Author:  ZoomBoom124 [ Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:03 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What Are You Watching Now?

Legend of Korra

Author:  Cofftea [ Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:24 am ]
Post subject:  Re: What Are You Watching Now?

The latest episode of Miraculous Ladybug. XD

Author:  Pierre [ Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:09 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What Are You Watching Now?

Just finished JoJos bizarre adventure (The Battle Tendency arc with Joseph Joestar).

And oh wow, it's kinda the best. Its disappointing to think how "normal" the anime will get from here on out in comparison

Author:  tiger_festival [ Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:46 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What Are You Watching Now?

Pierre wrote:
Just finished JoJos bizarre adventure (The Battle Tendency arc with Joseph Joestar).

And oh wow, it's kinda the best. Its disappointing to think how "normal" the anime will get from here on out in comparison

I think I would have liked the Part 3 anime more if it didn't go on for twice as long as Parts 1 & 2 combined.
But yes, Part 2 is the best.

Author:  venatrixlunaris [ Sun Jan 31, 2016 5:48 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What Are You Watching Now?

Pierre wrote:
Just finished JoJos bizarre adventure (The Battle Tendency arc with Joseph Joestar).

And oh wow, it's kinda the best. Its disappointing to think how "normal" the anime will get from here on out in comparison


I can assure you - it doesn't get "normal". I adore Battle Tendency, and thought it would be my favorite forever, but I just finished reading Part 4 of the manga in preparation for the upcoming anime, and - it's so, so weird, and so, so good. Part 4 is my favorite now.

Definitely watch Stardust Crusaders (it's ALSO amazing!) and Diamond is Unbreakable when it comes out this April. The conceit isn't Hamon anymore, it's Stands, but honestly, I feel like with Stands is really when JoJo starts to really come into its own.

(Also, Joseph as a grandpa is absolute gold)

Author:  Pierre [ Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:27 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What Are You Watching Now?

venatrixlunaris wrote:
Pierre wrote:
Just finished JoJos bizarre adventure (The Battle Tendency arc with Joseph Joestar).

And oh wow, it's kinda the best. Its disappointing to think how "normal" the anime will get from here on out in comparison


I can assure you - it doesn't get "normal". I adore Battle Tendency, and thought it would be my favorite forever, but I just finished reading Part 4 of the manga in preparation for the upcoming anime, and - it's so, so weird, and so, so good. Part 4 is my favorite now.

Definitely watch Stardust Crusaders (it's ALSO amazing!) and Diamond is Unbreakable when it comes out this April. The conceit isn't Hamon anymore, it's Stands, but honestly, I feel like with Stands is really when JoJo starts to really come into its own.

(Also, Joseph as a grandpa is absolute gold)


Y'see the thing is I kinda DID watch Stardust Crusaders...

I checked out the old OVA version and it was pretty great but it was so much more a straight fighter anime. I remember so many fights being decided by "HORAHORAHORAHORAHORAHORAHORA" and that was basically it. In Battle Tendency it's all about stupid crazy tricks and granted Stardust Crusader's gets it's moments. I LOVED the D'arby the Gambler bit from Stardust Crusaders (though in hindsight, seeing what a tricksy badass Joseph is I find it hard to believe he ever could be beaten in this manner).

As for the Hamon-Stand thing I'm really curious to see how they'll explain that. Weird Life-Breathing energy is put out the way for Personas? Can Joseph even still do it? Are Vampires or Pillar Men even still a thing? How the hell is Dio still around? I know from the OVA he fused with Jonathan as he'd always planned to do so but Jonathan died specifically preventing that from happening.

So many questions....

Author:  ZoomBoom124 [ Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:26 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What Are You Watching Now?

ReignBotHorror Q&A January 2016

Author:  venatrixlunaris [ Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:24 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What Are You Watching Now?

Pierre wrote:
Y'see the thing is I kinda DID watch Stardust Crusaders...

I checked out the old OVA version and it was pretty great but it was so much more a straight fighter anime. I remember so many fights being decided by "HORAHORAHORAHORAHORAHORAHORA" and that was basically it. In Battle Tendency it's all about stupid crazy tricks and granted Stardust Crusader's gets it's moments. I LOVED the D'arby the Gambler bit from Stardust Crusaders (though in hindsight, seeing what a tricksy badass Joseph is I find it hard to believe he ever could be beaten in this manner).

As for the Hamon-Stand thing I'm really curious to see how they'll explain that. Weird Life-Breathing energy is put out the way for Personas? Can Joseph even still do it? Are Vampires or Pillar Men even still a thing? How the hell is Dio still around? I know from the OVA he fused with Jonathan as he'd always planned to do so but Jonathan died specifically preventing that from happening.

So many questions....


Ah. Well, the new anime series of Stardust Crusaders obviously isn't that much different from the OVA plot-wise, but it's a lot more thorough. (Joseph does use Hamon a couple times! He hasn't forgotten, he apparently just rarely bothers anymore.)

But, yeah, the fights could get kind of tedious sometimes, because they were usually solved by just punching things a lot. If that was the part that disappointed you, though, I still highly recommend Part 4. All the Stands have very specific and very strange abilities, and the "fights" are more like puzzles to be solved on the fly using the extremely specific powers at hand rather than enemies to be punched into submission. They get pretty out there. (There's also a little bit more explanation of where Stands come from.)

Author:  Pierre [ Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:04 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What Are You Watching Now?

Yeah I saw Joseph use Hamon overdrive to destroy a tiny flesh bud and was like "squee it still exists!" Still feel his Stand is decidedly underpowered compared to other combat based stands.

But whatever...he had his moment and his moment was FABULOUS.

Do they ever truly explain why Stands just popped up though?

Author:  venatrixlunaris [ Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:26 am ]
Post subject:  Re: What Are You Watching Now?

Pierre wrote:
Yeah I saw Joseph use Hamon overdrive to destroy a tiny flesh bud and was like "squee it still exists!" Still feel his Stand is decidedly underpowered compared to other combat based stands.

But whatever...he had his moment and his moment was FABULOUS.

Do they ever truly explain why Stands just popped up though?


(It really was :rock'n: )

I mean, figuring out what the mechanism is that gives people Stands, and trying to get it away from the bad guy, is a major part of the plot in Part 4. Where that thing comes from, and why Dio ever had it... less so.

Author:  ZoomBoom124 [ Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:28 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What Are You Watching Now?

Some Tom and Jerry Movie, nothing good is on tv right now.

Author:  tiger_festival [ Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:03 am ]
Post subject:  Re: What Are You Watching Now?

The final episode of Gravity Falls. It's been a good run. Let's see if it can finish just as strong.
Edit: And it's over. I'm going to miss this show. BUT MY AIM IS GETTING BETTER!

Author:  Darth Wiader [ Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:05 am ]
Post subject:  Re: What Are You Watching Now?

sumguy28 wrote:
The final episode of Gravity Falls. It's been a good run. Let's see if it can finish just as strong.
Edit: And it's over. I'm going to miss this show. BUT MY AIM IS GETTING BETTER!


It could've easily been better and less rushed, but hell. It's been a good run. No, not quite. A GREAT run.

Author:  tiger_festival [ Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:39 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What Are You Watching Now?

Darth Wiader wrote:
sumguy28 wrote:
The final episode of Gravity Falls. It's been a good run. Let's see if it can finish just as strong.
Edit: And it's over. I'm going to miss this show. BUT MY AIM IS GETTING BETTER!


It could've easily been better and less rushed, but hell. It's been a good run. No, not quite. A GREAT run.

Yeah. A few more episodes could have given us more time to explore the Author's character, and maybe even Bill, but I respect Alex Hirsch's decision to end the show now and not risk the series entering seasonal rot.

Author:  Darth Wiader [ Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:16 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What Are You Watching Now?

Indeed. Best to end it there than have it become the next Fairly Odd-*shot*

Author:  ZoomBoom124 [ Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:34 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What Are You Watching Now?

Sword Art Online, I found this anime on Netflix and I'm hooked, 10 episodes in 2 days.

Author:  Tilemahosbra [ Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:00 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What Are You Watching Now?

I'm watching Youtube videos made by Doctor Lalve, a very underrated Gmodder.

Author:  TheDoctor [ Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:50 am ]
Post subject:  Re: What Are You Watching Now?

I've been watching Erased, which has been really good so far. As long as the ending ends up good, I'd probably put it in my top five favorite anime series.

Author:  tiger_festival [ Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:37 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: What Are You Watching Now?

At a friend's suggestion, I've watched RWBY. And it's... a thing. It's definitely a thing. And... what else... no, that's really all I have to say about it. It's a thing that exists.

Author:  Gentle Criminal [ Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:01 am ]
Post subject:  Re: What Are You Watching Now?

Catching up to the dubbed version of Fairy Tail

Page 97 of 98 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/