Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay

Page 23 of 23[ 916 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23

Re: Spin the Bottle- Part 3.Topic%20Title

The member who doesn't swear much

((I'm staying with Dawn. She's just such an interesting character to write.))
Married to KSAT~. Super Cammy (known as Cammyflage) sprite in avvie by Looby.

I Do LPs. Here's a link to watch them on my channel on YouTube.

A True English Diva-To-Be <3

((Are we just about ready to get started then? :3))
Click on Janice for graphics ^^

Waiting on Godot...

((OK, I'm not sure how to break this all to you, but I've decided to pass on the GM torch of this RP, and all other RPs I've run. I'm getting to a point where I'm too busy for stuff again, and it's not fair on me to spend hours running so many games, and it's not fair on you guys waiting for me to catch up.

What I'm going to do- The new GM can start a new thread, and we will reset ALL the spins so people can chose from a fresh new list. I only play one actually canon character so it'll be easy enough to drop all my OCs. Both teams are pretty bulging with characters, so this will give room for new people to move in and stuff. I'm reluctant to let go of Phoenix cause I love the character to pieces, but it's how it is T.T

I'll open the GM spot and Phoenix to anyone in this RP first, and I'll help out as long as they need for the running of the thread, but I've actually been a GM and c GM for over a year now, and I think it's time for me to move on.

I hope this doesn't upset anyone too much. I have enjoyed this RP and it upsets me alot to leave it. I would like to regain my afternoons again however cause I'm pretty darn frantic. If I can come back, I will, but I'm not going to kid myself and keep characters here if I don't know I do have time to RP them.

So, who wants to take over this RP? It's not a difficult task- I promise :) ))
ImageImageImageImage
Re: Spin the Bottle- Part 3.-Phoenix and GM spot availableTopic%20Title

((Wow, that's pretty... wow. It's sad to see you go, but if this encroaches on your time too much, we totally understand if you feel you need to leave. If your time happens to free up again, we'd love to have you back :3 It's just not going to be the same without you, hon <3

Currently I have a lot of spare time, so I'd be quite happy to GM (without RPing Phoenix), but I will say that once I start sixth form college in September, I will be busy so if there's someone who has a heap of free time all year round (is there such a thing any more?) then I'd be happy for them to do it.))

Waiting on Godot...

((Yeah- I'm pretty bummed that It's pressing so much but each role play takes me 1 to 2 hours to type up cause I have so many characters, and even if I go down to a few, I'll just go back up again cause I'll want to play more. It's easier If I remove myself completely. I tend to take over too much otherwise. This will be great for others to shine :) I'll let people mull over this till next week. My Art book MUST be done this weekend or death ensues so I'll collate the names together and talk to you about GMing Panda if noone else is interested :) You don't have to be Phoenix- in fact it's best if Phoenix isn't the same as the GM since he's a main character. Uh, yeah ^^; *whimpers*))
ImageImageImageImage

((I guess it's all for the best- I mean we don't want the RP to wither up, so starting Part 4 is probably the best way to keep it going. Good luck with your artbook, it looks fabulous!

Are you going to write an exit for your characters or pretend they were never there? 'Cause all of them have links with other characters in the RP- Darren with Nadine, Alex with Tascha and Phoenix and Zeth with most of the characters, so it'd be difficult to continue as though they never came to the party ^^))

The Heir to the Planet

Location: the place bewtten space and time, mind and matter. Yes, I am in the velvet room

well, in a few weeks, I'll be as free as a bird. I wouldn't mind.
Son to electroboy . engaged to the lovely-girliedinosaur24 that's right: be jealous Oh yeeah, OriginalBubs is my crazy uncle., and I love sending him into oblivion
Time to feed the sandwitch and eat the baby!

Waiting on Godot...

PandaPrinzessin wrote:
((I guess it's all for the best- I mean we don't want the RP to wither up, so starting Part 4 is probably the best way to keep it going. Good luck with your artbook, it looks fabulous!

Are you going to write an exit for your characters or pretend they were never there? 'Cause all of them have links with other characters in the RP- Darren with Nadine, Alex with Tascha and Phoenix and Zeth with most of the characters, so it'd be difficult to continue as though they never came to the party ^^))

((I can't rp anything till this art book is done if you do want me to rp them out. The kids are the problem. Zeth only really interacted with Sean and she's gone. Phoenix is staying- I'm passing him on. Nadine may have to drop her shipping, but we can assume that continues along seemlessly. Donno- I can't think about that just yet. I'm just throwing the spanner into the works now so people see it coming.

Rarikou- You wanting to be the GM too? ))
ImageImageImageImage

Ich liebe dich, baby~

Arkillian wrote:
Zeth only really interacted with Sean and she's gone.

((Urrgghh... I'm really sorry about that. >.<; But I think you understand now more than ever the position I was--and still am--in. I had to drop a lot of online activities too to free up time for schoolwork and ample rest.

To whoever the new GM will be, I wish you all the best! I hope you take real good care of this place. <3))

The Heir to the Planet

Location: the place bewtten space and time, mind and matter. Yes, I am in the velvet room

{{yeah, might as well
Son to electroboy . engaged to the lovely-girliedinosaur24 that's right: be jealous Oh yeeah, OriginalBubs is my crazy uncle., and I love sending him into oblivion

Waiting on Godot...

((OK you guys- give me till this art book is done and I'll pass this over in a nice tidy bundle. Right now, I'm over tired, over worked, and under finished on this art book. My deadline as been extended 4 times, and I can't push it any further or I'll get the printing AFTER the convention. As it is, I'll be getting the art books on the day of the con. Sorry this was so sudden T.T ))
ImageImageImageImage

((That's absolutely fine, hon <3 It's not like we can't wait after all- you just concentrate on getting the stuff done that you need to :3))

The Heir to the Planet

i can take feeny off your hands

Waiting on Godot...

Rarikou wrote:
i can take feeny off your hands

((You'll straighten him up for me, will you? :) I dont' mind a straight Phoenix, I just like a bit of yaoi too, that's all ^^ I see him as bi. I'll get onto this next week. The con is tomorrow, but I have a visitor staying till Sunday and EVERYONE wants me to do stuff now T.T I don't think they understand the concept of too busy >.> Anyways. I'll return... and reluctantly part with Phoenix T.T Oh man- this is upsetting... *clings to Feenie*))
ImageImageImageImage

The Heir to the Planet

I'll take care of him, promise. and if you ever want him back, just ask.

((Dang, Arky. I'd take the job but my procrastination gets in the way, plus next term starts next month for me. And sorry about not posting my spin, my holiday abroad got in the way. But I wish all the best to you Arky, and I'll miss your Phoenix. He was awesome.))

The Heir to the Planet

...I'm not THAT bad an rp'er. I'll pretty much keep him the same, except he MIGHT be a little more mischevious.

Rarikou wrote:
...I'm not THAT bad an rp'er. I'll pretty much keep him the same, except he MIGHT be a little more mischevious.

((I never said you were bad. I just said I'll miss Arky's Phoenix. You can take him over and keep him pretty much the same, but he'll change completely from Arky's over time. It WILL happen.))

Captain Hair!

Does anybody know when the new thread will be up? I would love to take part in this RP, but it seems to be down for now.

Waiting on Godot...

Sorry guys- Plague has run rampant in my area and I'm just getting over having a cold and my family all deserting me for a month- pretty darn depressed T.T Rarikou- can you PM me your email? I'd rather talk via there about how to start up the new thread. Phoenix Minamimoto- I imagine the new thread will be up very soon :) Sorry I've neglected this thread- I also kinda forgot out of being preoccupied with life drama T.T
ImageImageImageImage

~Panty Power~

[8D
Daddy-kins!
D=
You're giving up Daddy-kins!
Sadface
._.
I have started online college and it's great cause I have time for work and for myself =)
Yaaaaay! ]

Waiting on Godot...

NaruhodouMinuki wrote:
[8D
Daddy-kins!
D=
You're giving up Daddy-kins!
Sadface
._.
I have started online college and it's great cause I have time for work and for myself =)
Yaaaaay! ]

((*clings* Sorry hon :( I just can't keep up with it. I'm glad to see you're all well again :) Still waiting for Rarikou's email....))
ImageImageImageImage

~Panty Power~

[You're always gonna be my daddy-kins ;_;
even if you don't rp him. No one can replace you~~~~]

A rose with thorns~

Location: Heaven does not want me and hell is afraid ill take over. So WHERE am I?

((sorry to inturrupt but i really want to rp so where do i register a character? sorry to bother you guys :larry: ))
A Rose With Thorns~

Ich liebe dich, baby~

Hawthorne-Dahlia wrote:
((sorry to inturrupt but i really want to rp so where do i register a character? sorry to bother you guys :larry: ))

((I think this RP won't be accepting any new members until the GM-ship has been formally passed on to another person. For the meantime, just keep watch of the thread for any updates.))

((I know no formal thingy's been sorted out but I need to drop out anyway. This year'll be a hell of a tough school year for me so I won't have any time at all for RPing, or at least not frequently. Sorry, friends.))

A rose with thorns~

Location: Heaven does not want me and hell is afraid ill take over. So WHERE am I?

Nii wrote:
Hawthorne-Dahlia wrote:

((I think this RP won't be accepting any new members until the GM-ship has been formally passed on to another person. For the meantime, just keep watch of the thread for any updates.))

((Alright, thank you :edgy: ))
A Rose With Thorns~

[Sorry to announce this but I too am dropping out of this RP. I haven't been much of an RP'er in it back when it was quite active and I've lost interest in it too.]

Waiting on Godot...

Looks like PandaPrinzessin is taking over as GM. I'm going to email the details today. Keep an eye out for the new RP if you're still interested. I may come back in a few months if things start to get easier for me again. It'll DEFINITELY be after October if I do as late October has my last con for the year. I'm also going through some health issues right now. I'm not going to request the position of Phoenix back, but if it is available when I return then I'll happily take him back cause I do enjoy RPing Phoenix :) Stay tuned you guys! And don't give up hope in this thread!
ImageImageImageImage

~Panty Power~

I LOVE YOU DADDY-KINS~
=D

Waiting on Godot...

NaruhodouMinuki wrote:
I LOVE YOU DADDY-KINS~
=D

*cuddles Trucy* I love you too, Sunshine ^^
ImageImageImageImage

~Panty Power~

I need an easy way of staying in contact with you, Daddy-kins ;_______;

Ich liebe dich, baby~

((I hate to be a buzzkill, but could we keep the off-topicness down? I'd really hate to see this place locked down before the new StB RP thread is set up. >.<;))

((Last off topic post- I take it I'll be starting up Part 4 now and everyone can post their profiles there, yes?))

Waiting on Godot...

((Go for it. I'll update the topic to say that the thread has moved on when you do with links :) 2B Confirmed if I rejoin. Maybe I could limit myself to just one character O.o Probably unlikely ))
ImageImageImageImage

Waiting on Godot...

Before I forget, this RP is now closed, and moved to a new thread.

Please redirect yourself here to continue with this RP :D Thank you!
ImageImageImageImage
Page 23 of 23 [ 916 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23

Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay