Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay

Page 1 of 1[ 2 posts ]

Mary Shelly's Frankenhole RPTopic%20Title

Insanity at its classiest.

Deep in the spooky outreaches of the world lies the estate of Dr. Victor Frankenstein, who through various mad experiments has realized he human dream of immortality. His mansion is home to a plethora of holes in space time, which he has dubbed Frankenholes.

These rifts allow the good doctor to find test subjects for his research throughout all of human history, and these figures often consult Dr. Frankenstein to help them with his vast knowledge acquired over countless experiments.

This RP follows Dr. Frankenstein's experiences with history's iconic figures. I will play as Dr. Frankenstein, and you can be basically anyone or anything you want, no restrictions. Yes, even movie and video game characters. I'll wait till we have some people before we begin, though.

Here's the profile skeleton:

Spoiler: Skeleton
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:(You can add certain extra traits if you want to)
Time period:
Reason for visiting Dr. Frankenstein:
Other:

Profiles will go in the next post, along with mine. If you have any questions, just ask here in OOC or PM me.
Re: Mary Shelly's Frankenhole RPTopic%20Title

Insanity at its classiest.

Profile list:

Spoiler: CCCM
Name: Victor Frankenstein
Appearance: Tall and gaunt, with long, red hair. His face is thin, and his legs are long. He always wears a lab coat and formal clothes underneath.
Personality: Haughty and very confident in his own knowledge. He hates everyone he knows and everyone he meets, and is generally very grumpy and resistant to being kind to others. However, his natural love of science and a need for the attention of others means he will never turn down a plea for help, unless he really, really hates you.
Other: He has very serious problems with his father, namely, bringing him back from the dead to murder him again. Dr. Frankenstein has a strange fixation on bringing creatures to life, only to kill them shortly afterwards with his trusty revolver. The doctor is also immortal from drinking a serum of his own creation. He is acquanted with Death, who brings him fresh test subjects from all over history.

My CR family is my beautiful wife Arkillian, and my three daughters Lida_Rose, Franzika Von ehmpke5, angel_of_nature and my son, Meenyman.
Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay