Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay

Page 5 of 6[ 218 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Re: Phoenix Wright: Ace College Student Redux RP (Read 1st Post)Topic%20Title

Former anti-shipper

"Who says I want a wife?", Miles asked with a grin, not really seeming to notice how Felicia had tried to give him a hug, "There's nothing wrong with being single for the rest of my life."
Thanks to PandaPrinzessin for the amazing signature.

I am SomariFeyWright, the freaky and happy shipper-hating son of ToonBlade and Franzika Von ehmpke5, and brother of bethanyann96, Game Over, and >Mario.<

You’re so small in such a big world...

Felicia raised an eyebrow.
"You mean, you don't want to have a wife and raise a family? Have kids and all that?" she wondered. "I would like to have children someday, but definitely not now. I mean, I want to have a career before I worry about that. But, what is it you want out of life, Miles?" He didn't acknowledge the woman bumping into him, nor her apologies for it. Maybe he was too focused to notice?
Avatar drawn by MC_Kitten, edited by Slezak

Former anti-shipper

"I'm considering adopting a child, if I can convince the adoption agency I'd be responsible enough as a single parent, but no, I've no intentions of ever getting married and naturally having kids and all that. What I want out of life... I don't really know how to answer that. What do you mean by that?", Somari asked.

I am SomariFeyWright, the freaky and happy shipper-hating son of ToonBlade and Franzika Von ehmpke5, and brother of bethanyann96, Game Over, and >Mario.<

As a human, my axis is blurred.

Larry, in his fit of desperation, put the back of his hand against his forehead.
"I'm wounded, Nick!" He exclaimed loudly enough for everyone in the cafeteria to not only hear, but look their way. "You wound me! My OWN - BEST - FRIEND!" Luckily Larry didn't play this out to the extreme he could have, and just quivered his lip some more and left. On his way out, however, his eye caught the moving behind of a young student. A smile lit his face, the drama of the moment completely drained from it, and Phoenix could see him hitting on her as the cafeteria went abuzz again.

Meanwhile Emily decided that there was too much noise in the cafeteria so she got up and left with her notepad and bag. Her sandwich sat on the table, still untouched, as she sketched while she walked into the hallway.
: GiantzWaltz | Various Original Works | Happy Backwards :
Disclaimer: I am rarely ever on the forum these days.
If you really need to reach me my DeviantArt account is the best bet.

"Awwwe. Adoption would be so nice! I was thinking of doing the same, after a while! If it'll help a child, then I'm all for it," Felicia said with a smile. "Oh, uhhh...Like, what do you want to do and have in the future?"

~*~

Iris looked after Larry, feeling a little guilty, even though she did nothing wrong.
"Feenie, is he going to be okay?" she asked.

Former anti-shipper

"I have intentions of being a video game designer and/or tester, to feed my obsession towards them. Or I'll be a defense Attorney, because of Nixxi Wry. I'll probably live in a decent sized house with a few pets, filled with all kinds of video game memorabilia, and probably a lot of video gaming consoles too. I'll probably also be an incredible RPer. Basically I'll be a complete and total nerd.", Somari lengthily replied.

Felicia laughed.
"That sounds awesome! I'd never be good at designing video games. I mean, I'm not exactly tech-savvy. I'm more interested in the human brain and thought processes than anything!"

Former anti-shipper

"Well, to each their own I suppose", Somari replied, "So what about you? What do you want out of life?"

"Me? I dunno. I'd like to live in a big house with a husband and three children, be a psychologist with a couple books on the mind published, have two cats and one dog, and a pony!" Felicia exclaimed. "Oh, and the house could be by the beach...Me and my future husband could have a wedding by the beach, with a full-fledged orchestra and seagulls...oh, at sunset! I would want it to be at sunset, because the ocean is so pretty by that time..." She stared off into space for a minute, then blushed with embarrassment. "Oh, sorry. You probably didn't want to hear wedding plans or anything of that nature. Heh, heh...Anyway, yeah. I put a little bit of thought into it."

Former anti-shipper

"Well, you've definitely got 'normal' hopes for the future, unlike me.", Somari said, "Although I don't necessarily like your idea of a good future, I do hope it works out for you, and I certainly wish you the best."

Wibbly wobbly timey-wimey stuff

((Well, here we go. It's great to be back again!))

The brothers quickly paid the cabbie and stepped out of the taxi. They grabbed their luggage from the trunk and began walking towards campus, smiling and waving to the driver as he sped off around the corner. The first day of the year. Sunny. A good start to this adventure, the brothers thought. The brothers finished contemplating the beautiful weather as they entered the dorm building. They were in Room 264. A lucky break; they could have ended up on the ninth floor or something. They found the room, unlocked the door, and swiftly went to work. Clothes flew into dresser drawers, sheets and pillows landed perfectly on the beds, and assorted books piled onto the desks. Within ten minutes, the brothers' suitcases were empty and everything was where it was supposed to be. For some reason, the brothers had decided not to move in until the first day of classes. Luckily, the brothers didn't have a class until the afternoon, so they checked their bags--everything seemed to be in order--and exited their room. The brothers exited the residence hall and began making their way towards their first destination: the cafeteria building. They were a bit hungry and it was still lunchtime. Jay and Jeremy were glad to finally be here and they breathed a joyful sigh as they approached the cafeteria building, seeing a couple people having a conversation nearby.

((I am a bit confused about where everyone is at the moment, so I hope I never place anyone in the wrong spot, heh heh.))

[EDIT] Removed some sentences. Pay no mind, pay no mind.
Thank you for reading. I hope you have a wonderful day.
100% pure Joy.
Excellent source of puns.
Refrigerate after opening.

Last edited by Slezak on Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wotter boy

'I'm being ignored, AGAIN!' Julia thought. She left the two to their conversation. "Johnny, where are you?" she said, "It's that time again, and I'm not happy!"

Faith is for the transient people.

((OOC: Ack, sorry, BuddyFaith, I really don't know where your characters are at the moment. Mine are all occupied, otherwise I'd have them interact with yours. D: ))

Seeing Larry start flirting with another girl, Phoenix responded: "He'll be alright," with certainty. It's Larry, after all. He'd just have to talk to Larry later about the whole thing. "Don't worry, Dollie, he kinda does this sometimes. He's a good guy, though!"
Proud supporter of Phoenix/Iris, past, present and future
Thank you Elriel! :D

What is my liiiife?!?

Doug caught the glint in Lily's eye; it was pretty clear she was teasing him. Surprisingly enough, he didn't feel too hurt; some people were just like that. Even so, he decided to calm himself down and take things slowly. Being forward wasn't doing anything but getting him red in the face.

Lily's reputation as an oddball didn't phase him too much (He was an oddball, afterall.) but from what he'd heard around campus, most people had given up trying to befriend her. She was just... extremely draining. But his short conversation with her had at least convinced him that he needed at least one friend. Any more than that was too much, but it was clear to him that having no-one to talk to had done him no favours.

"I think I got a little carried away" Doug said finally, still a bit red in the face. He moved out of the trees and sat on the grass. After a brief pause where he tried to think of something witty to say, he had nothing, so he simply said "Wanna be friends or something?" It was the best he could come up with.

Time: 12:55PM.

Felicia watched as Julia walked away without saying a single word. In all fairness, Felicia did acknowledge her, but then she got all absorbed in her conversation with Miles...and she drew her attention back to him.
"Thanks," she said with a sweet smile. She then looked down at her watch. "Holy crap! Is that the time? I gotta go. Class is in five minutes! Ummm...Would you mind walking with me? I know it's odd, but I...uhhh...don't like being alone, even when I'm not really alone, you know?"

~*~

"Oh, that's good," Iris said with a smile. She then remembered what she had to do and looked at the bottle. Come on, you can do this. She looked Phoenix in the eye. "Erm...Feenie? Would you please give me that necklace back?" She made those watery, pleading eyes at him that she hoped he wouldn't be able to resist. "Please?"

Last edited by Lida_Rose on Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Former anti-shipper

"I don't mind at all", Miles said to Felicia with a generous smile, "So where is your class?"

12:53pm, inside the Cafeteria...

Jay and Jeremy went through the lunch-line and picked out their meals. They paid the cashier and sat down at the closest open table they saw. The cafeteria was fairly-sparse now, but there were still a few random patrons eating, chatting, reading, or doing some other mundane thing. The brothers began discussing their plans for the term while they chowed down on their lunch.
"Well, we're here," Jay declared as he opened the wrapper and took a bite of his food.
"...And so far nothing crazy has happened to us," Jeremy added with a laugh.
"The first day usually doesn't get too crazy," Jay remarked, "But once the year gets rolling, it gets rolling... or so I've heard."
"True, and we always seem to get caught up in some sort of drama whether we mean to or not," Jeremy stated.
"Life is dramatic, or else it wouldn't be fun," Jay joked, "But enough of that. When's our first class again?"
Jeremy thought for a bit, chewing contemplatively on another bite. "Two o'clock, I believe," he said after he swallowed, "Enough time for us to make it back to our room, grab our books, and still arrive a bit early."
"Fine by me," Jay said in a cheery tone. The brothers continued eating, scanning the room to see what sorts of people were here. Nobody in the room really stood out, with the exception of a beautiful red-haired lady who was sitting with a man with spiky black hair. The brothers were too far away to really notice what was going on with them, but that table had an air of importance around it.
'It never fails. There's always that one table that catches my eye,' Jay thought.
'If my time as a detective has taught me anything, if something catches our eyes, it's probably for a good reason,' Jeremy mused. The brothers shrugged it off and continued eating. The clock on the wall now read 12:57pm. A little over an hour before the brothers' first class at Ivy. They were not stressed about it though. In fact, they were quite excited.
100% pure Joy.

As a human, my axis is blurred.

October 1st, 12:53pm
Ivy University
Pendragon Hall - Parking Lot

Emily sat folded legged atop the hood of a red sports car. She ignored the cold rushing breeze as it threatened to blow her paper away and just sketched the stretch of woods some feet away from her. If someone were to get hold of this book they'd think that maybe it was some sort of animation project. First she just drew trees, then the pages would reveal people coming from the trees, and one of them sitting down in the grass. A conversation was going on, and in snapshots Emily was even drawing the shapes of their lips as they were having it.

(OOC: Those would be Doug and Lily. Don't bother noticing Emily if you want the scene to go on uninterrupted. She wont really care either way. Also, if I've placed the woods in the wrong spot I apologize. Just tell me and I'll correct the post.)
: GiantzWaltz | Various Original Works | Happy Backwards :
Disclaimer: I am rarely ever on the forum these days.
If you really need to reach me my DeviantArt account is the best bet.

((OOC: Quick note; anyone who wants to have their characters to the concert tonight should note that on the OOC topic.))

Lily enjoyed the reaction she got from Doug, but after he asked her to be friends, she seemed to give it a bit of thought. And by a bit of thought, that means Lily's got her hand on her hip and is looking upward a bit. Though really, she didn't need to give it any thought at all; she never turned down a friend request. She was just being Lily.

"Sure, why not?" she finally responded as she looked back at him. "I never did get your name, though."

Wotter boy

"Julia! Julia!" Johnny yelled. "There you are! Where did you go!?" she asked. "I got in a accident, and mom's here for the weekend." he replied. "Again!?" Julia said. "Yep, again, she'll be here until tomorrow," Johnny said. "Good," she said.

Insanity at its classiest.

Felix stood up straight and hopped down off the stage, observing their handiwork. After working tirelessly, they had set up the sound system, lights, and instruments. Antonio patted him on the back and they were all high fiving and grinning happily. "Alright, done! Now, we gotta start spreading the word," Felix said, but Alex wasn't so sure. "Man, I don't know about this, dude. I've been asking around, no one even knows us around here."

Peter waved him off. "Come on, we're gonna have plenty of people coming. And when they hear us, they'll buy merch, CDs, it'll be great." Alex frowned and sat down on the stage. Felix approached Chris and asked, "So, how's it lookin'?"
My CR family is my beautiful wife Arkillian, and my three daughters Lida_Rose, Franzika Von ehmpke5, angel_of_nature and my son, Meenyman.

Wotter boy

"Johnny come on!" Julia begged. "Why!?" he said. "I have to practice my music! And so do you!" she argued. Johnny stood there thinking, before giving in and said, "Fine." So they walked to the band hall, got out their instruments and started to play.

1:12pm...

The brothers finished eating and walked over to the trash bin. They threw away the wrappings and placed the trays in the tray-holder on top. The cafeteria was now even emptier than before, the brothers noticed as they exited the building.

It was a cool day for October, despite the sun beating down on the massive campus of Ivy U. The brothers wondered why the first day of classes had to be October 1st. They just shrugged it off as they made it back to their dorm. They grabbed their books for the day and loaded them into the rolling backpacks. The brothers were glad they bought those things. They left the room and began making their way to where their first class was located.

Their first class was located in Bluskreen Hall ((better names welcome)), where 95% of all the computers on campus could be found. If you wanted to learn about computers, Bluskreen Hall was the place to go.

The quickest route to Bluskreen Hall led Jay and Jeremy past Pendragon Hall, the campus's non-musical fine-arts building. As they passed by, they noticed a man (Doug) and a woman (Lily) talking, and another woman (Emily) drawing. They stopped and quickly procured notepads from the bag clipped onto their belts. The notepads had "Profiles" written on the front of them. This was the brothers' detective-influenced way of keeping track of people they met. The brothers procured pencils as well and opened the notepads, flipping past the pages for the brothers (why they kept descriptions for themselves is anyone's guess), the red-haired lady they had seen in the cafeteria (Iris), and the spiky-haired man accompanying her (Phoenix). All of these pages were currently very empty. Now they had three more people to keep track of, and the brothers quickly scribed some descriptive details about each of them, trying to be as inconspicuous as possible. The brothers also made a mental note to try to get some of these peoples' names the first chance they got. The brothers finished writing and neatly slid the notepads and pencils back into the clip-on bags.

Jay and Jeremy took one last look at the people they had just finished writing about and began to walk towards their destination once again.

If there was a clock nearby, it would probably read 1:25pm about now.
100% pure Joy.

Felix led the band and Chris out of Lennon Auditorium and out into the sunlight of the campus. "Well, boys, we just finished setting everything up. What do we do now?" Lance asked. Felix grinned. "Let's get drunk!" Peter eyed him strangely. "Don't you have class or something?" After a good five minutes of laughter, they tried to get their bearings. "Ok, now where's a bar around here?" Felix wondered aloud, but no one knew the area.

Alex piped up. "Let's google it!" They voiced agreement and headed out to Bluskreen Hall, having a heated discussion on the coolness of the Green Power Ranger or the Red Power Ranger from the 90's TV show.
My CR family is my beautiful wife Arkillian, and my three daughters Lida_Rose, Franzika Von ehmpke5, angel_of_nature and my son, Meenyman.

Time: 12:56 PM ((Only posting the time because it differs from Slez's.))

"Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you!" Felicia said, giving Miles a huge hug, then stepping back and clearing her throat. "Anyway, my class is in Arts and Sciences. It's quite a ways away from here, so we need to walk quickly!" She skipped down the hall, though she didn't go too far away from Miles. She'd even be a couple minutes early to her class if they hurried.

Phoenix looked at his Dollie, and bore a huge grin at the request. "Aw, you must think I'm gonna lose it, Dollie! I won't, I promise. I even show it to everyone I meet!" Well, they do say obliviousness is key with this man. He did hope that made her feel better, though.

Iris shook her head.
"That's not what I meant, Feenie," she said, the look of disappointment she gave him heartbreaking. "I just really need it back." She sounded on the verge of crying, and she actually was. If Phoenix didn't give it back, then he was as good as dead, and Iris knew it. She looked at the flask as if her very life depended on it.

What is my liiiife?!?

"Doug Swallows" Doug replied promptly. He knew his name was a bit stupid, but he'd known worse. There were some more uncomfortable silences, before he decided to fill it. (It looked like she was doing this on purpose). "From what I can remember your name is... Lily, right?. He hoped that he was right; names were not a strong point for him.

The brothers listened in as they were walking away from the group. Suddenly, Doug had asked Lily if she wanted to be his friend, an offer which Lily accepted and asked what his name was. The brothers, now out-of-sight but not out of hearing range, quickly stopped and pulled out their notepads once again, quickly jotting down the names that they heard. After sliding the notepads cleanly back into the clip-on bags, the brothers once again started off for Bluskreen Hall. It was a short walk, but the brothers took it slow. They had plenty of time to make it to class.

1:27pm was the time now, and the brothers knew they could make it to Bluskreen in about 5 minutes at their current pace.
100% pure Joy.

Former anti-shipper

Miles seemed frozen for a moment. He wasn't used to being thought of as a friend by anyone, much less being hugged by someone his own age.

He snapped out of it rather quickly however, and replied to Felicia with, "It's no problem at all."

As Felicia started running, Miles quickly followed, and did his best not to outrun her. He was lazy, but was somehow a very good runner.

Ah, Bluskreen Hall. The brothers had recognized that the name was punny enough, but they didn't expect the building to look just like a giant computer tower. The brothers had decided to take a side path to explore more of the campus, so they arrived in front of the building at 1:35.
"Well here we are," Jay remarked, "The Tower of Power that houses Ivy's technology-related departments."
"I wonder if they actually have to boot that thing up every morning," Jeremy said. The brothers walked in and began making their way towards the classroom in which their first class will be held.

((Uninterrupted, the brothers will make it to the classroom at about 1:40pm. They will be unavailable for interaction from around 2:00pm until the class ends at 3:00pm. So, if you wish to interact with the brothers, now would be the time to catch them in the hall or whatever.))
100% pure Joy.

The boys of Rock Ness entered Blu Skreen hall racously, still having their argument.

"No, dude, the Green Power Ranger was totally the leader. He was evil, then he was redeemed, and then he was like, so awesome that they all wanted him to be the leader," Felix said heatedly. Lance vehemently denied it. "The Red Power Ranger is always the leader, because he was the most like, stable of all of them. Long haired kids in 90s TV shows were always all rebellious and stuff, and he had short hair, which shows he's really grounded and mature." Peter spoke up. "But the rebels were always the coolest ones in those shows, too. Everyone hated the Blue Power Ranger because he was the dorkiest kid ever, but the Green one was a lone wolf 'till he joined up with the rest of them."

Antonio groaned and walked up to two guys making their way down the hall. "Hey, guys, quick question: Did you guys watch Power Rangers as kids?"

--12:58 PM --

Felicia slowed down and finally stopped in front of her classroom once she reached it. So focused she was on reaching it that she almost forgot Miles was behind her until she turned around. She had noticed how awkward he was when she hugged him, but figured he just wasn't used to hugs. So, she made it her personal mission to make him used to them.

"Well, this is my class. I'll be done around 2:15, if you want to catch up with me afterward," she said with a smile. Then, she approached Miles, her arms outstretched, ready to give him another hug, only this time, it wasn't a sudden one and he could avoid it if he wanted to.

Former anti-shipper

Miles noticed this, but didn't move.

It wasn't that he enjoyed the hugs or anything, but something told Miles that it would be nicer to take the hug. So he stood there, and awaited her to give him the hug.

Jay and Jeremy heard Antonio's question and turned around.
"Who, us?" Jay asked, then continued, "No, sorry, I've never seen the show. Always wanted to, though."
"I've only seen commercials for the show," Jeremy admitted, "But I heard you guys talking back there, and can't we just agree that all the Power Rangers are awesome? I mean, from what I've seen of them, they look pretty darn cool. Why does one have to be better?"
100% pure Joy.

Felix popped up. "Because the Green Power Ranger was freaking awesome! He had five whole episodes devoted to him, not to mention he kicked all the other Ranger's asses while he was alone." Lance shook his head. This argument could go on for hours. "Ok, ok, guys, just chill. I'm Lance," he introduced, and the rest of them began as well. Peter emerged from behind them and nodded. "I'm Peter Lanford." Antonio, already next to them, gestured to himself. "I'm Tony Rodes. That idiot over there is my brother, Felix," he said, pointing to him. Alex spoke up as well. "I'm Alex Pronten! What're your names?"

Annie Reynolds quickly shut the door to her dorm room and raced down the hall. Her first day back and she was already off on the wrong foot. She could NOT be late for her class. Annie was usually a very punctual person, but today was different. She was very scatterbrained due to the start of a new year. Anxiety attacks were very common with her. The bell rang and she was right at the entrance to her class. The Psychology teacher did not look very pleased. In an attempt to move quickly, she ran through the doorway but tripped over her own foot. She slammed to the ground and her glasses flew off of her face and skid across the floor. (What a great way to start off) she thought.
Thank you to PandaPrinzessin for the awesome signature(:
Daughter of ToonBlade and Franzika Von ehmpke5 and sister of SomariFeyWright, Game Over, and >Mario<

"I'm Jay Slezak," Jay stated cheerfully, "Nice to meet you all, Lance, Peter, Tony, Felix, Alex." He had recited all of their names because he knew that if you repeat someone else's name, you're much more likely to remember it. Plus, it seems like a polite thing to do anyway.
"And I'm his brother, Jeremy," Jeremy said, "It's a pleasure." He got the tiny feeling that he recognized them from somewhere, but shrugged it off. He never could explain that feeling.
"So, what brings you five to Ivy?" Jay asked, adding, "We're both majoring in Computer Science and minoring in Music."
100% pure Joy.

"Well, me and Lance go to this school," Felix began. "The rest of the guys are here for a show we're playing tomorrow at the Theater. If you guys wanna come, that'd be awesome. Also, spread the word. We're Rock Ness." Lance spoke up. "Yeah! I'm the rythm guitar, Felix is lead, Peter's on drums, Tony's the bassist, and Alex is the singer."

As soon as class was over, Annie was the first one out of the classroom. She was so mortified about her fall that she wanted to get out of there as quickly as possible. She glanced at her watch, realizing that she hadn't eaten much that day. She had been too stressed about the start of class. She decided to go grab some food from the cafeteria. When she got there, she bought a veggie burger and a sprite and sat at a corner table alone. She pulled out a book and started reading, silently wishing she had some friends.
Thank you to PandaPrinzessin for the awesome signature(:
Daughter of ToonBlade and Franzika Von ehmpke5 and sister of SomariFeyWright, Game Over, and >Mario<
Page 5 of 6 [ 218 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay