Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay

Page 2 of 19[ 729 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19  Next

Re: Spin The Bottle · Part 2Topic%20Title

Wife of Justin Laws :3

Kristoph saw a young woman go in front of them. "Ah and who might you be?" asked Kristoph. "I'm afriad Mr. Wright is blocking the door so I'm afraid none of us will be able to get in unless someone else lets us in." Kristoph explained. It was rather cold outside and Kristoph wasn't going to wait outside forever.
~I trust Nadindi with all my graphics.

Never give up, Phoenix.

Location: Philippines (show me some mercy in replying to topics!)

"I've seen you before in the news....Kristoph Gavin, was it? I'm Angelina Aquino. Call me Angel if you must," Angel said to him. "But wait, are you not supposed to be in prison now?"
Please visit my roleplay topics: "The Stage Is Set---Or Is It?" and "The Prosecutors' Office RP"
Thanks to TheBaronAndEma for the magical signature!

"You could say I got out on parole." Kristoph replied. He then wondered if Wright was just going to leave them all out here. "Well either way does anyone know what is going on here?" Kristoph asked. He then remembered Trucy. "Ah yes Trucy what sort of party is this anyway?" Kristoph asked.

Ich liebe dich, baby~

"Somehow, I highly doubt that..." Klavier muttered under his breath.

"WHAT!?" Sean stood up in shock. "That bastard's here!? What does he want!?" She'd heard the Chief of Police mention something about his discharge but she didn't think he was actually being serious. I mean this was Kristoph Gavin they were talking about! Scoffing, she tossed the bottle to the little magician. She didn't have time to think whether she'd catch it or not. "That's it, boss. I'm getting the kids."

"No." Klavier protested, grabbing Sean by the wrist. He paused for a moment then turned to the door. He knew it was only a matter of time before he saw his brother again. "Let's have him... explain himself..." he cast his gaze downward, "...if Herr Wright invites him in... ja?"

((Sean was referring to her firearms when she said "kids".))

Last edited by Nii on Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:12 am, edited 2 times in total.

~Panty Power~

[ You guys! Have patience! not everyone is on, for one, and Trucy is back in the living room, if you didn't notice. I'm getting frustrated because you guys are going on and on. Also, I'd prefer if you guys would stick to paragraphs, that means at least 5 sentences. Ever go to High school?

You guys gotta learn patience, because you are going on without any other characters, and our phoenix isn't even on to let you guys in or anything. I'm sorry for sounding rude, but you guys are moving this Rp way too fast for absent people to catch up with.
]

((Yeah it's just kind of hard to make paragraphs when certan questions have 1 word or 1 sentence responces. Second of all if we don't post enough then either the majority of our members get impatent or our RP goes to the bottom of the RP sea. Thridly Justin,Mysitic Mia, and I only have 1 character both of you guys have 2 or an importent character and I don't want to be rude and blow off someone if they asked my character a question when I was there to answer it. Sorry but that's sort of what I do.))

Never give up, Phoenix.

((Alright, NM. I'll try, but....))

Angel sighed. To her, it seemed she would not make much progress in actually finding out why there is such a commotion, so she continued to write her poem. "The waters of the oceans vast support all fish both slow and fast," she wrote on her notebook. She knew that she could not do anything at home though, so she then asked Kristoph, "Why are there so many people here anyway? I mean even that arrogant rock star's here....oh, I didn't mean to offend, since he's your brother, but I can't help but say it." She then twiddled her fingers, since she just blurted that out in public, even if her public consisted of only Kristoph Gavin and Phoenix Wright.
Please visit my roleplay topics: "The Stage Is Set---Or Is It?" and "The Prosecutors' Office RP"

Miles Kirbworth

Location: Marvelling at his miraculous ability to make people hate him whenever he opens his mouth

(( I'm here too! ))

Justin silently agreed with Angel, but thought it wise to keep his mouth shut.
Mega Man Star Force: Ace Attorney - Crossover win of epic proportions
Don't take me too seriously, I have a weird sense of humor and am often being sarcastic
Don't fight fire with fire, water is far more effective.

~Panty Power~

[ Okay, look here. You just started off and you are just posting. THAT IS NOT HOW A GROUP RP WORKS. We give people time to respond! you arn't. You dont even consider that the person that will help you move on in the rp ISNT EVEN ON! Don't treat me like I'm stupid, okay? I understand what you're saying, but it doesn't mean to keep posting! and if you waited for phoenix to post then you probably would have a longer fucking post! Are you kidding me? You can't even wait for an hour or two? ]

((Sorry I didn't mean to offend anyone I just wanted to say what was on my mind. Either way I'll try my best to be more patent. This will be my last post for the night anyways.))

"It's no trouble at all. I pretty sure he's used to it seeing as his co-worker calls him a "glimmerous fop". Sometimes I do think he does let all the fame get to his head." Kristoph replied. He was hoping his brother hadn't heard the conversation from inside the house. He then had heard a woman saying that she was going to "get the kids" at that point Kristoph just wondered what exactly she was talking about. He then desided not to dwell on it and just continue his converstaion with Ms. Angela. He noticed her writing in a book "Ms. Aquino are you planning to be a writer?" he asked trying to get a converation going to pass the time.

Never give up, Phoenix.

"Why yes. I'm actually writing this poem for the school magazine, but I really want to be an author," she said, seeing as she had nothing else to do. "If I would not become a writer, I'd prefer a job in either forensics or zoology. Speaking of which, other than being a defense attorney, did you ever have any other aspirations?"

Ich liebe dich, baby~

((Calm down, fraulein~ :kyouya-pull:

You do have a point Jay, we will need to keep posting to keep the RP alive. But like Minuki said we also have to be patient. You don't have to respond to a question right away either; you could wait for another person to squeeze themselves into the scene, get material from there, and then respond.

What you've been doing is more of a linear approach, which works if everyone is on all at the same time. But since that's not the case what we've been doing is piecing each other's posts together. Just think of it as arranging cards in your hand, but instead of using cards we use posts. When you receive a new card you don't always place it on the rightmost side, right? Sometimes you place them somewhere in the middle.

An example of what I'm trying to say would be these two posts. If you need more reference you can read through some of the posts in the old RP thread. Hope it helps. :3))

Last edited by Nii on Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

~Panty Power~

[ ...Gomen, Klavier~ <3 I shall be a good girl for you~ :sillytrucy: ]

Waiting on Godot...

((Sorry I didn't get back sooner- hanging out with Wellington friends- So much fun!! XD I got to chat about ART stuff!!! *squees* ))

((GAH!!! I'm gone for a day and the world evolved around me O.o Everyone wants a piece of Phoenix!! Justin- could you please note me details about what Phoenix knows about Justin besides appearance, that he defended him and he's a lawyer now and they're friends?I'd like something to chat about if we have history :) How_Ob- With posting, just post a little less AMOUNT of times and put some character action in it- like a story :) It's mostly important to let others get some chat in though. Now, as much of a friend as Kristoph and him use to be, you need to realise that Kristoph FRAMED him in character, and he attempted to murder an innocent girl. Now, he DOES have a deep dark secret that never gets disclosed in the game, so you COULD play the 'I have my reasons- please trust me' card, but you're going to have to actually role play it. Phoenix just brushed of a chick bursting into his house threatening his guests with guns. He's a little on the edge, and then the man that he made sure went to jail cause of the framing comes back into his life... I'm gonna have my character Zeth have inside information on your case and try to explain the bail out. I need you to talk Phoenix into letting him in though. I can't tell you how to do that, but I'm not going to let him in without it, cause well, it's drama ;) Drama is GOOD.))

((Mystic Mia- does Angel need to be so young? The young party at youngest are 15, and at oldest theres Darren who is 17, and Klavier, their guardian who is what... 25 or something? They're alot older than her. I mean, it's cool, btu I thought I'd point out the age difference. You said she was 11 ))

Phoenix

Stunned at having ANOTHER 2 more guests arrive at the door so suddenly after Kristoph arrived, Phoenix watched them natter amongst themselves as he stood stunned.Why did everyone in my address book decide to pop in today?! This is crazy! It just started off a quiet game of Spin the bottle for Trucy, and now I have enough friends over for my OWN game! Time to set things straight anyway.

"Hang on a moment!" Phoenix intercepted, suddenly returning to his senses. "Parole? Ju... Wha..." Rubbing his head a few times, Phoenix passed his arm past Kristoph, and gently tugged Justin on the arm to motion him inside, "Justin, if you could give me a minute here, I need to talk to Kristoph about a few things. IF you could give me a moment," Noticing Angelina scrawling down some notes, Phoenix gave her a tap too, "I'm assuming that you're here to join Trucy's party? you can go on through too if you'd like. Don't want to keep you out in the cold!"

When everyone is inside (Ie, you can take your time and rp if you want, but AFTER that...), Phoenix let out a deep breath and turned to Kristoph. Glancing at his old friend with a cool expression, he didn't know what seeing him there in front of him was making him feel. Part of him was angry... SO angry at what he did. Not so much what he did to himself- he was supposedly punished for that, but for what he did to others. Conniving, and cold. It wasn't the Kristoph he knew. That's why a pert of him was also almost pleased to see him. He knew that the Krispoh he knew wouldn't do those things. Something changed, and he wasn't sure why. He use to be some calm and loyal. How much of Kristoph did he still not know?

"Kristoph, could you step in the hall out of the cold? I'm not going to talk to you through our door," Phoenix motioned him in. When Kristoph steps in, Phoenix crossed his arms and narrowed his eyes, "I can't imagine how you managed parole, Kristoph, but what you did to me and my friends did ALOT of damage to our friendship. You better have a REALLY good reason coming back after what you did."

((Go on H_O33- Take your time coming up with a good excuse that Phoenix would believe- K? Zeth will back you up fully, and so will Phoenix if you convince him enough :) ))

Zeth

Noticing Trucy returned from the front door with a concerned expression hidden on her face, Zeth raised a brow in concern. What's up with that? Normally Trucy is bouncy and full of life. What's upsetting her? Could it be...

"Mr. Zeth..." Diving onto Zeth's arm and cuddling it, Zeth wasn't sure how to react. He had a hunch what had upset her, but he wouldn't know for sure unless she told him.

""Hello, M-Mr. Gavin! It was your brother, Klavier!" Trucy suddenly stated, "He wanted to um...Come visit! Maybe he missed me!"

"Fraulein... What did you just say?"

"WHAT!?" Sean stood up in shock. "That bastard's here!? What does he want!? That's it, boss. I'm getting the kids."

"No. Let's have him... explain himself...if Herr Wright invites him in... ja?" Klavier tried to soothe Sean. Widening his eyes in surprise, one would think that the Wright household would be the LAST place that you'd see Kristoph Gavin at. Like Sean and Klavier, he also knew of Kristoph's bail. Unlike the other two, they didn't realise the full truth behind the conditions of the bail.

As one of his after hours cases, Kristoph had requested him to do a private examination of the case to make sure that the evidence was straight and that he was given an accurate verdict. Zeth had worked along side Kristoph MANY times before now for his cases, ones which were just too unusual, and he felt had compromised or misread evidence. He worked in the shadows with these cases, and kept his dealings quiet, and this was one of them. Very few knew the technicalities behind Kristoph's guilty verdict release. The release wasn't a full one- he had been fitted with a tracking device that had to be kept on him at all times, and he wasn't allowed to leave the town till a complete verdict was made, but due to some technicalities Zeth picked up on the case, Zeth managed to crack the case open. He believed there was a much larger hand at work, and Kristoph was merely a pawn. Till the case was cracked open, Kristoph was put on parole to assist with investigations, and as a reward for co-operation, he was given limited freedom till a full verdict was made.

Even if they knew the truth however, it still wouldn't make it any easier on Trucy though. Or Klavier. For his own sake, and Kristoph's, Zeth had to remain silent until legal evidence had been acquired about the case and proved once in for all if Kristoph was a puppet, or the Puppeteer. ((Think is stretch guys. I wouldn't know WHERE there was a paradox in Kristoph's case, but he DOES have those b@#$ing psyche locks. Maybe there is a conspiracy?))

"It'll be fine, Trucy," Zeth said, giving her a half smile as he finger combed her hair back, "Kristoph is on bail, right? That means that he's one of the good guys." Glancing past Trucy thoughtfully, he wasn't too good at the fatherly thing like Phoenix was. Humming to himself, Zeth gave her a facial shrug, "If you'd like, you can sit on my lap till Wright gets back."

Hoping Sean will pipe down with Klavier's assistance, Zeth glanced up at her expectantly. He didn't really want her to shoot Kristoph on the spot, but she sometimes shot first, and thought later. It'd look REALLY bad if she shot Kristoph right now.
ImageImageImageImage

Miles Kirbworth

Location: Marvelling at his miraculous ability to make people hate him whenever he opens his mouth

(( Justin was arrested seven years ago for the murder of Sarah Fey, a college student, older sister of his then-girlfriend Aria Fey. Phoenix defended him in court, and proved his innocence while exposing the true culprit, a friend of Justin's named Nero Noir, who was setting Justin up to take the fall. Even though he was found innocent, after the case, Aria broke up with him. He and Phoenix got along really well so they stayed in touch afterwards. They've communicated via phone, email, etc. but have never actually met in person since Phoenix was disbarred.
Anyway, after he was proven innocent, Justin finished his law degree and went to work at the Gavin Law Offices for a couple of years before founding his own legal firm, 'Laws Legal Aid', which is nowadays quite successful.

...Wow, that was a mouthful. >_> ))
Don't take me too seriously, I have a weird sense of humor and am often being sarcastic

Waiting on Godot...

((Ah- OK ^^ Well, If Justin can entertain himself for a little bit, Phoenix is a tad busy with his ex employer. Maybe he'd like to go say hi to everyone? ^^ Unless he knows something about Kristoph's parole?))
ImageImageImageImage

Seizing the day - or trying to.

Eva turned to Apollo and thanked him for telling her what was going on.
"Right... a few new people, huh!" she said, smiling, and headed off to the kitchen to get herself a drink- the night so far had been thirsty work.
Image OBJECTION! I may be green, but I can still beat you with my epic broomstick! (Avatar copyright Atlus.)

~Panty Power~

[ This is just getting great! Millions of people scuffling into a house that can't even hold that many people xDDDDD Soon we might have to go to Klavier's house :D Woot!

Anyway, I know in this post Trucy might seem a little out of character, but I think, especially as a child, she would be very upset. I mean, the guy that killed her father and tried to frame her new father just came over to her house casually. It's just like Phoenix thought at the end of the game with Lamoir. He's the only one that knows how Trucy really feels. D: Then it showed her with a tear, I sooooo cried. :sob: Anyway, I think she'd have a n emotional battle inside herself, but wouldn't go off crying in front of anyone, you know? She likes to keep a mask on about that stuff.

Oh, and I assume Zeth is a figure Trucy looks up to, not just a friend of her father's. I'd assume she'd trust him dearly, since he comes over every friday. I'm sure He knows at least somewhat of her feelings on what happened with her father, and what not. And of course, the same with Klavier, just because she so wants to like marry him and ride off on a horse into a sunset xDDD I know she does, I mean, who doesn't with a sexy lead singer of a rock band?

Besides that, I figure she'd want a moment alone and maybe someone to comfort her for a second, you know? It's hard to truely understand how hard it is for her, but even through the smile, there is always more to it. I'm babbling, here's the post.
]

Trucy kept herself latched to Zeth's arm, hoping she didn't seem uneasy, but happy to see the man that killed her father. She didn't want anyone in the room to know, but at least the adults did. Looking up to Zeth, she nodded and jumped into his lap, grabbing his arms and pulling them around her. She took hold of both of his hands, leaning back against him.

"M-Mr. Zeth, do you remember where my hat is...?" She tried to think of something else, but couldn't think of anything. All that was on her mind was that night. After Phoenix was found Not Guilty, he had to explain to Trucy that her father had been alive. She knew that, because she helped him escape, but she didn't want to believe he was dead.

After not seeing him for years, he was killed, murdered. Kristoph Gavin then tried to frame it on Phoenix. She couldn't even imagine what things would be like if Phoenix was found Guilty. Who would be her father, she didn't want a new one. Squeezing Zeth's hands, she leant back, trying to calm the emotional war going on in her head.

Maybe if her real father hadn't abandoned her for seven years, she would've been fine. No, he didn't abandoned her, he had to leave, he had no choice. Would she ever have met Phoenix if it weren't for that trial? She had already lost her mother, though, why did she have to lose her father too.

"M-Mr...Zeth?" She had on a big grin, but she felt her heart about to drop out of her chest. Her head turned, and she looked at him a second, but she felt tears burning her eyes. No, she wasn't crying, or tearing up, but it felt like it, and she jumped off of him quickly. "I wanna go change into Pajamas! Hold on a second!" She darted off down the hall and into her room, shutting the door behind her.

Once she actually made it to her room, she plopped down on her bed. She just wanted silence for a moment. All of the chaos must have been getting to her, right? She wasn't upset, she just had a bunch of her past come back suddenly. She would be fine in the end, but at the moment she was fighting with her emotions, which she tended to be good at hiding them.

~Panty Power~

[ Also, I know I should not advertise myself like this, but the first episode of apollo Justice Abridged is up! :D You know you wanna watch it. Just click here! ]

The member who doesn't swear much

((A day and a bit and I miss this much?))

When Apollo heard everyone talking about Kristoph he got nervous. He got his mentor guilty for 2 murders and...

...he sided with Kristoph's "enemy".

So, Apollo hid. The sooner Dawn came, the better. Thne she could pwn Kristoph.
--------
Bizzaro took out a letter.

"Can you do a handwriting test ploxiez?"

Bizzaro grinned a bigger smile.

"We need to see who the true arsonist is!"
Married to KSAT~. Super Cammy (known as Cammyflage) sprite in avvie by Looby.

I Do LPs. Here's a link to watch them on my channel on YouTube.

Ich liebe dich, baby~

((A quick note: Amy has decided on letting Franzy go, but she'll still be playing as Amy Fey. Franziska will be reset.))

Sean watched as Trucy darted off. She could detect a bit of strain in her voice earlier on, but that was probably because she was afraid of how Klavier might react had he known his brother was around. Yeah, that had to be it. Still, she couldn't believe that Kristoph was on parole. He was a murderer, for crying out loud! One that didn't even show any signs of remorse! Oh she knew, she was there to witness the trial.

Gritting her teeth she roughly pulled her hand away from Klavier whose grip was already loose at that time. "I'm gonna get the kid's hat," she said with a huff as she made her way to the kitchen door. Pausing for a moment as a hiding Apollo came into view, she sneered, kicked the door open, and entered.

---

"Sweetheart," Miles called out to Eva who had just entered the kitchen. "Help yourself to some tea. There is plenty." He noticed that her expression was weary and hoped that a cup of tea would soothe her senses, as it rarely failed to soothe his.

"Can you do a handwriting test ploxiez?" Bizarro grinned, a letter in hand. "We need to see who the true arsonist is!"

Miles gazed upon the letter Bizarro held before looking back up at him. "And how exactly is this letter related to the arsony?" Before he could add anything more the sound of the kitchen door banging against the wall caught his attention. His eyebrows met. "Detective, do you really intend on destroying what little is left of Wright's belongings?"

"Shut it, old man. I'm not in the mood for one of your lectures." Walking over to the table Sean picked up what she truly went to retrieve, a gun, and slapped a magazine in. "We have a murderer in the house."

"Alright then." Kristoph said walking in. He floowed Phoenix into the hall for some reason he felt as if Wright was planning something. He just brushed off the idea and he then heard Phoenix say "I can't really imagine how you managed parole,Kristoph, but what you didi to me and my friends did A LOT of damage to our friendship. You better have a REALLY good reason coming back after what you did."

"I have my reasons Wright. Also Zeth who used to work with me on cases is here and I wished to speak with him about a certain matter." Kristoph replied while adjusting his glasses. "I can also see that you are unfamiliar with the technecalities of the trial. I was on parole for a good reason. As for that reason you could say that I was coperating with the authorities for an importent investigation." Kristoph said vaguely. I should go talk to Zeth and see if he has found anything out about the case.

Waiting on Godot...

((That…. that was a little less buddy buddy than I was hoping ^^; I mean, he had an excuse for not being in jail, but it doesn’t mean Phoenix trusts him yet ^^; ))

“That’s fine then,” Phoenix turned away, to walk down the hall, “I’ll go get him if you’d kindly stay there.” Walking off into the lounge, Phoenix had an expression that obviously showed that he was unimpressed by Kristoph’s arrival. Walking up to Zeth, Phoenix tapped him on the shoulder firmly before crossing his arms, “You’ve taken on some interesting cases before now outside of work,” He started as Zeth glanced at him curiously, “but this one is pretty darn personal.”

“That’s confidential information. I’m not at liberty to discuss that in such a mixed crowd,” Zeth replied simply, raising to a stand. “If my client wishes to discuss this in front of you however I am more than happy to play ball with you though. No offence or anything, but this is business related.” Giving Phoenix a reassuring nod, Zeth pushed his glasses back up his nose. “I assume that you see the case as I do, and know that although he was capable of pulling it off, it certainly wasn’t within his character to do such a thing?”

“It…” Glancing aside in guilt, it had always been Phoenix’s pride, believing with full faith in his client, yet somehow, in all those years since he lost his badge, the little part of him that sparkled with the righteous power that Apollo now possessed was slipping away from his grasp. He was losing sight of who we really was is his hunt for the truth. Suppose Kristoph really DIDN’T kill Shadi and somehow, all those horrible things that surrounded him were somehow un true?

Glancing back to Zeth, Phoenix gave him a firm nod, and motioned him to follow. He was ready to hear Kristoph’s side of things. Maybe the two of them COULD really be friends once more. Leading Zeth to Kristoph, the two toned detective walked up to Kristoph and extended his hand to the ex convict.

"Mr Gavin! A pleasure to meet you in something more befitting your personality. I'd get down to pleasantries, but I believe that you have an old friend to make amends with." Motioning to Phoenix, Zeth nodded, "He's all yours."

((OK, so Phoenix isn't so negative now. I think that if Kristoph shows that he's a nice guy and apologizes or something- something to show he's still friends. I'll leave that up to you. Phoenix is a bit apprehensive, but if he ISN'T a murderer and someone else is, that's a good reason to me that Phoenix would let him back into his life. He WILL be apprehensive if he doesn't make friends again though.))
ImageImageImageImage

((Works for me.))

Kristoph sighed deeply before he said what he had to say. "I guess I do have to apolgize Wri- err I mean Phoenix. I really shouldn't have done any of those things but it was all a sick and twisted game that I just happened to be a part of. I'm going to accept the consequines for what I've done and I know if you don't want to return to being aquantinces anymore then I understand. I am also sorry about Trucy's father I just hadn't expected for things to go that far. I do reget the things I have done or to be more pecise what I was forced to do." Kristoph then reached for somthing in his pocket. It was a sparkling new Attorney's Badge. He was given it in case his name was cleared. "In any case I do think that you in fact deserved this badge more than I do. For me I have fallen so far from grace that I barely regonize myself. So I do hope that we can start our frendship anew." Kristoph said giving Phoenix the badge. I can now finally regonize myself I never wanted to be a murderer it was all one long and painful game I became a part of. I used my brother so I must apollogize to him next although I some how doubt he'll accept a formal apology.

Waiting on Godot...

((BTW- this is a MUCH better RP length :) We're getting action and thoughts now which is much more interesting to read.))

((BTW- I was trying to go for the framed direction, but I don't know if that that was clear enough- sorry ^^; ))

"You... were being forced to do it?" Phoenix asked unsurely, "What on Earth would make you do something as inhumane as murder? That's not like you, but it looked like you just decided to..."

"It was premeditated," Zeth butt in, tilting his head to the side, "But it wasn't just Kristoph involved. It seems that Kristoph was forced into being the clean up crew for another group. Kristoph was guilted into taking the fall for the crimes. I don’t know a lot of definite details yet, but I’m in the process of investigation with Kristoph’s help.”

Giving Phoenix a serious look, Zeth’s glasses lowered so you could see his eyes, “I’m no fool, Wright, you know that, so when I say that this case isn’t what it seems, I mean that although he may not be 100% innocent, he is certainly not a cold blooded murderer."

Glancing aside to consider what they both said, Phoenix was still VERY doubtfull about the whole thing. His experience with the whole thing had left him cynical.

"I'll... I give friendship another go with you Gavin," Phoenix replied pushing the badge away, still glancing aside. Phoenix was still uncertain that this was the right idea, but he sure as heck didn't need charity, "On one condition." Turning back to Kristoph, Phoenix's expression was suddenly very worried, "You're not to go near the Children. Trucy isn't going to be forgiving of what you did no matter how innocent you think you may be, and I don't want to upset her by bringing you back into her life. That, and Klavier is here also. I don't want his night to be upset either. He's had it hard since your trial, and I'd rather you talk to him in private." Grabbing his arm lightly to tug him the second direction to the kitchen that went past the bedrooms, Phoenix felt a wave of regret flow through him, as happier memories finally returned of their old friendship.

Glancing back up to the ex attorney, Phoenix looked concerned. Still slightly doubtfull

((Donno- I don't feel that Phoenix should be completly convinced yet. Maybe if you give him some sort of reassurance that he's still friends or something. He seemed a little desperate before which felt a little fall back. It's no offense or anything- that's how real life is. I felt that if he was a little more clearer of the level of effort Kristoph was willing to put in to winning Phoenix back then he'd feel more stronger about defending him. Don't worry- I've had much worse. I had a live RPG that made me burst into tears it was so traumatic for my character emotionally XD It was a pretty epic scene, but my character could've avoided it if I saw what the GM's plan was XD ))
ImageImageImageImage

Miles Kirbworth

Justin walked past Phoenix and Kristoph and entered the house. He looked around and said, "Quite a party..." to nobody in particular.

Waiting on Godot...

((Justin how about you introduce yourself to Apollo- he's freaking out at the back from Sean's boobies still I think. Your character would know him right? Give Blade a PM about what Justin is about if he does know him :) Otherwise, everyone but Miles and Bizarro are there, but Trucy and Zeth have already wandered off so you're best to not chat with them ^^; ))
ImageImageImageImage

Ich liebe dich, baby~

((Miles, Bizarro, Eva, and Sean are currently in the kitchen. Everyone else is in the living room, apart from Phoenix and Kristoph who are taking a different route to the kitchen, Trucy in her room, and Zeth... I'm not really sure where Zeth is at the moment. xD Oh and Ark, didn't you say you have some stuff about the dare? Unless you're still not on your own computer at the moment. o.o))

Miles Kirbworth

Justin saw his former co-worker, Apollo Justice, and approached him. "Been a while, hasn't it, Justice?" he said conversaionally, then added with a rather wolfish grin, "You could use a better hiding place."

Waiting on Godot...

((Give me 5 hours and I'll answer that :) I'm RPing in lunch breaks currently >.> Darn time zone differences... :spload: Zeth is with Phoenix right now, consequently also with Kristoph. I didn't realise Sean and Eva had split off... Hmm... We're gonna have to kick her back into the circle again :franny: ))
ImageImageImageImage

Ich liebe dich, baby~

((You must've missed my post then. xD And yes, she be needing some kicking.

Ah, by the way, Kristoph should be able to recognize Sean. She's worked quite a number of cases so he should know her via the courtroom. He should be able to tell that she's a girl (because she looks like a boy) and know what she's like. Just wanted to mention that since Kristoph is going to come across her soon. xD))

Apollo looked up at Justin.

"Oh hello Justin."

Apollo frowned. Now all we need is Vera, Machi and Lamiroir and we pretty much have everyone I know here.

"Yes, but if Mr. Gavin doesn't see me, he can't kill me for betraying him. I did find him guilty after all. Twice."
---------
Bizzaro facepalmed.

"Read it."

The letter said:
Mr Trite,
Find your current client guilty or your house will be burned down when you return from the fire.
Love,
Anonymous

"I got the man innocent, thinking this was a joke. I returned from home today to see my house on fire. And then I came here to see Polly Wolly."

Miles Kirbworth

"He's been talking quite civilly to Phoenix without bashing him over the head with a grape juice bottle... I think you're safe." Justin told Apollo, a huge smirk still on his face.

((You still need to PM me about their relationship. And please, do what Minuki asked a while ago and post more than one or two lines.))

Apollo sighed.

"Waiting for the moment to strike, huh?"

He got up and brushed himself down.

"I'm going to see how everybody else is doing."

((Nii/Arky, tell me when you think half an hour's passed and Little Miss Dawn Trite can come in and go all fangirl on Phoenix.))

Waiting on Godot...

((When ever you want Blade :) Time is malleable in RP. I wouldn't bust in on the convo though. If I can decide when, I'd rather wait till Phoenix has dealt with Kristoph. He's had a pretty crazy day T.T ))
ImageImageImageImage

((Right then. That's perfect.))

Never give up, Phoenix.

((I'm not exactly in a conversation anymore, seeing as Kristoph has gone and I'm still outside. Erm....who exactly can I talk to?))

Waiting on Godot...

Mystic Mia wrote:
((I'm not exactly in a conversation anymore, seeing as Kristoph has gone and I'm still outside. Erm....who exactly can I talk to?))

((Phoenix invited you in. BTW- are you sure she's 11? She's awefully young to be playing Spin the bottle with these guys.They average 15/16 or older))
ImageImageImageImage

((Realised how vague my character's forms were so:
Name: Bizzaro Trite
Appearance: Wears a pink suit with a red tie. He has grey von Karma hair, but with a mixture of Edgey hair too.
Personality: CRAZY. Excited. ALWAYS. Never serious. EVER. Antisocial. Rude. Cocky. ALWAYS. When he is serious, he doesn't look it.
Extra Details: He wasn't invited, he just jumped in. Because he's Bizarro, and he needs no logic. Ever. Brother of Dawn. He despises her. Suffers from Crazitus. Has no accent. Knows Apollo through his sis.

Name: Dawn Trite
Appearance: Long ginger hair, down to her shoulders. Wears a sailor uniform. Is quite shapely, and has a figure some people would die for (but she hates it). Wear glasses, and has many a freckle.
Personality: Talkative, intelligent, MASSIVE Steel Samurai fanboy (has every SS item ever made. Ever.), fangirl of Phoenix, has a MASSIVE crush on Phoenix, very social.
Extra Details: Currently unemployed. Has a British accent somehow. Wishes her brother would make out up with her. Used to date Apollo.))

Never give up, Phoenix.

((@Arkillian: Alright. Maybe Angel is too young. I'll edit her profile and change her to 17. And....oh, Phoenix did? Oopsies, must've skipped a few lines, since I'm studying for quarterly finals. Okay, I can talk now.
@Nii: Can you edit Angel's profile in the list of characters? Thanks!))

Angel entered, but did not get a chance to introduce herself, so she looked around and looked to see if she could start a conversation, yet her efforts were to no avail. She then said to herself, "What a small place for such a large crowd! Hm, I must find this Trucy, who, from what the man, Phoenix was it, said, is the host of the party. " Then she noticed a couple of bottles on the floor, so she concluded that it is either a drinking party or a Spin the Bottle party. Then while writing the rest of her childish poem, she waited anxiously for someone to try and start a conversation with her, before any main event would happen.
Page 2 of 19 [ 729 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19  Next

Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay