Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay

Page 1 of 5[ 170 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Prosecutors officeTopic%20Title

Gumshoe: Like gum on your shoe.

This is the Prosecutor's office, and...stay out of A-Block unless you are a prosecutor,

Floor 1: Lobby
Floor 2: Offices
Floor 3: Meetings
Floor 4: File storage
Floor 5: High and Chief Prosecutor's offices
The knife in my trunk is for killing threads.
Re: Prosecutors officeTopic%20Title

Stop ruining my epic moment! D<

>VRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR....<

The vibrating rumble of a sports car came echoing into B-Lot, turning a sharp corner from the entrance and finally decided on a spot behind the chain-link fence, where one can easily see the A-Lot beyond it. The dull light shined off the sleek, mica-green beauty of unknown make and model, and with a click of a door, out stepped its female occupant, milk chocolate hair twisted up into a fray behind her head, her green eyes glinting behind slim, sleek sunglasses. She carried with her a black messenger back, slung about her pale shoulder as she used her black-booted foot to lightly nudge the car door closed, lowering aforementioned glasses and taking a look beyond the fence at the door that would no doubt lead her inside the prosecutor's office.

"Hmmm..." she mused, now eyeing the fence. "It seems like a tall order to want to try and jump it...I suppose I'll take the long way around...anything for a chance to finally start learning...."

With that, she found the door that would lead her around to A-Block, and took her sweet time getting there. As she entered the other area, she had to look around once more, just to get her bearings.

The Ace Attorney has Spoken!

SCREEEEEEEEECH

A Blue Ferarri came tearing into the A-Lot, and slammed on the breaks, narrowly missing the woman walking through the lot. The window rolled down and a man stuck his head out the window. He lowered his sunglasses and summed up the person in front of him.

"WATCH WHERE YOUR GOING!"

He raised his sunglasses and parked in the spot marked "Edgeworth". He stepped out and adjusted his black suit jacket. His name was Christopher Lockhart. He was sumarized by his peers in one word, RUDE! However, he was an amazing prosecuter and no one would say anything. He is known to have had personal battles with Edgeworth.
The Ace Attorney has spoken! Edgy

A security guard cornered Lockhart. "Would you please move your car sir." The guard said.

"WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOIN'!!"

Jenny leapt back in surprise as the car's driver yelled at her as he pulled into a parking spot, only to be reprimanded by a security officer about moving his car. A smug smirk slowly plastered itself on the young woman's face.

'Heh, it's not much, but just seeing the guy getting his just desserts is actually kind of satisfying...' she thought, clutching the strap of her leather messenger bag tightly in one hand.

However, now she had a job to do, and that was...well, to find a prosecutor who would teach her some things about law. She had heard that only the best reside here in the Prosecutor's Office, so she just had to come and check it out.

'It feels like I'm on a RPG adventure!' Jenny giggled to herself like a schoolgirl as she approached the doors leading inside the office.

Look at the location

A limo pulled up. Dee Vasquez and Morgan Fey stepped out. Morgan walked up to the security guard. She pulled out a knife.

Another security guard arrested Morgan, and took the knife. "We'll need this for evidence." The guard said, handing the knife to the guard.

Look at the location

"I don't think so..."

Suddenly Dee threw a gas bomb. Morgan kicked the guards and ran. Morgan and Dee jumped back into the limo and sped off. A few minutes later they came back, only this time dressed as servants. They walked into the lobby.

"Excuse us please..."

As soon as they walked inside Morgan whispered to Dee.

"Here's the plan, you go grab the girl, while I distract the men. My charms can put them at ease. Now go!"

Morgan walked out to the guards and started to flirt.

"My...my....such a handsome fellow. Rawr!"

A S.W.A.T team cornered Dee and Morgan, handcuffing them both. "We've heard about the incident with the guards." Edgeworth said to Dee.

XD

((Miles, you reek of god-modding. No offense. XD))

A light blue-grayish pick-up truck slowly chugged into A-Block. When it finally parked between a blue car and a limo, a man with neatly combed black hair and dressed in a deep black jacket with a red shirt underneath stepped out. He saw a prosecutor--Blocknart, he believed the name was--being reprimanded by a security guard, and he couldn't help but grin to himself. He waved to him as he went inside, mocking him.

Once inside, he was in a hallway that led towards the lobby. As he entered into the grand lobby, he saw some armed men with weapons surrounding to women. Oh, great. I don't need to make a scene. He sighed and hurried to the elevator on the opposite side of the room, trying to keep out of the line of fire. When he got to the elevator, a young brown-haired woman with a black bad around her shoulder was waiting in front of it. He hadn't been working in this town very long, but he was pretty sure he'd never seen her before. "What, little girl, the elevator's not here?"

((Well I can't arrest her))
Edgeworth decided to go to his office while the guards handled Morgan and Dee.

Madfoot713 wrote:
((Miles, you reek of god-modding. No offense. XD))

A light blue-grayish pick-up truck slowly chugged into A-Block. When it finally parked between a blue car and a limo, a man with neatly combed black hair and dressed in a deep black jacket with a red shirt underneath stepped out. He saw a prosecutor--Blocknart, he believed the name was--being reprimanded by a security guard, and he couldn't help but grin to himself. He waved to him as he went inside, mocking him.

Once inside, he was in a hallway that led towards the lobby. As he entered into the grand lobby, he saw some armed men with weapons surrounding to women. Oh, great. I don't need to make a scene. He sighed and hurried to the elevator on the opposite side of the room, trying to keep out of the line of fire. When he got to the elevator, a young brown-haired woman with a black bad around her shoulder was waiting in front of it. He hadn't been working in this town very long, but he was pretty sure he'd never seen her before. "What, little girl, the elevator's not here?"

Upon the comment of "little girl", Jenny's eye twitched.

"Wha...?! Little?!" she whirled around to face the man who commented. "I'm 5'8" and 26 years old!! I'm not a bean sprout midget!!!"

Gee, I wonder what OTHER anime character she just resembled...XD

"Anyways, the elevator's not here yet," she huffed, turning around to watch the red digital lights light up to which floor it was currently on. "It should be here soon..."

some sort of diabolical mastermind

James Kante, a detective/prosecutor, whizzed into A-Block, nearly running someone over on his black motorcycle.
"Oh god, did I hurt you?" He asked, jumping off the motorcycle in what gymnastic judges would rate a 10.1.

Look at the location

Morgan suddenly pulled out something beneath her sleaves...it was claws! She stabbed the guards.

"Release us! We mean no harm. We just want to ask a request. Do you have any attorneys that my friend here can use? She needs one to defend her in an extremely important case!"

Dee noticed Jenny.

"You there! Girl! I need you!"

Edgeworth saw everything, and called in extra units.

CHARACTER CHANGE:

Edgeworth>>SWAT team leader

The SWAT officer and his crew surrounded Dee and morgan, and threw a gas grenade.

James looked from his motorbike, to see that two women were being overpowered by a SWAT team. He grabbed a weapon of his own and assisted them.
"W-what are you doing here?" asked a SWAT member.
"No sense in letting you have all the fun." James replied, holding a knife close to his chest with his left hand, and a gun aimed to the women with his right hand.

Look at the location

"HOLD YOUR FIRE NOW!"

Morgan Fey disappeared. She came up behind the SWAT Team.

"What are you doing to my friend Dee?! Wait...."

Morgan turned around her and saw another Morgan Fey!

"Imposter! Reveal yourself!"

Morgan took out two tarot cards, and threw them at both the SWAT Team and the imposter.

The smoke cleared...revealing......................Wendy Oldbag?

"WHIPPERSNAPPER!"

Wendy ran away, trying not to get caught.

Dee shouted.

"Get her!"

Morgan meanwhile, walked into the building and approtched Jenny.

"Excuse me....I must ask you something."

XD

"Well, excuse me, young lady. The elevator better hurry up..."

Darke looked away to see an old woman in some sort of a dress come up to them, muttering some nonsense. He stepped in front of her. "So, are you this woman's grandmother or something?" He asked Morgan, referring to Jenny.

Last edited by Madfoot713 on Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Look at the location

Morgan felt offended.

"GOOD SIR! I WILL HAVE YOU KNOW I AM NOT OLD! HOW DARE YOU! Anyway, I just want this girl to defend my friend Dolores Willow."

The SWAT member tackled Morgan, and handcuffed her, very tightly. He picked her up, and put her inside a police truck for transport to the local jail.

XD

Darke frowned. Strange... she really seemed desperate, to hire this girl as... a defense attorney? Dark decided he'd go down and see what was up with the old woman, but he decided he'd first introduce himself to the pretty young woman standing next to him. "So, miss, I'm Micheal Darke, prosecutor. I've just recently transferred here, but I've been a prosecutor for... oh, eight years, I think? I don't believe I've seen you around here at all, though. Who are you?

James was watching - and listening - to two things. The first was the conversation between Darke and that girl. The second was the SWAT hauling those two women away.
Then it hit him.
They knew that girl
He walked over there, and looked the girl in the eye, as if he could see right inside her mind, and said "James Kante - leading detective and prosecutor. You knew them, didn't you? Those two who busted in and caught me right in the arm." His arm had a big gash, but the blood flow had stopped. I should really bandage that he thought.

Madfoot713 wrote:
Darke frowned. Strange... she really seemed desperate, to hire this girl as... a defense attorney? Dark decided he'd go down and see what was up with the old woman, but he decided he'd first introduce himself to the pretty young woman standing next to him. "So, miss, I'm Micheal Darke, prosecutor. I've just recently transferred here, but I've been a prosecutor for... oh, eight years, I think? I don't believe I've seen you around here at all, though. Who are you?

((Lost in the heat of it all. XDD))

"Me...? A defense attorney? But..."

She wasn't about to say that she hadn't taken her BAR exam yet, but she was pretty darned close to graduating. Godot

She heard the man introduce himself as Darke afterwards, she turned to him and said, "No, no, I'm here to learn a bit more before my BAR exam. I'm Jenny Westheaven, attorney-in-training!"

She was about to stick out her hand to shake Darke's when suddenly she had another's attention, and this man was staring right into her eyes before introducing himself as Kante.

'Uhhh...I'm getting a lot of attention...' Jenny thought to herself before thinking about his question.

"Th-The women?" she asked, a bit nervous. "No...I've never seen them before..." she thought in the back of her mind, maybe she had and just didn't realize it...wait....

"No...I recognized one of them..." she said slowly. "One night I was in my friend's office doing paperwork when one of the two women came up, blew smoke in my face, startled me and then suddenly disappeared....I have no idea who she was, though."

James kept looking at her. "Friends office?" he asked, knowing that she was lying, but said nothing in order to get better information.
He took a quick glance at Darke, who was looking at both of us with a confused expression.

Harry Miste wrote:
James kept looking at her. "Friends office?" he asked, knowing that she was lying, but said nothing in order to get better information.
He took a quick glance at Darke, who was looking at both of us with a confused expression.

Jenny nodded. "Yes, my friend Jake Smith's office. He's a defense attorney."

She pushed some of her milk chocolate brown hair away from her face before continuing.

"It was late, on the night we finally established a trial. I had sent Jake home to rest earlier that day and started to get to work on the trial specs itself. That was when the smoker came in and startled me just before disappearing. She didn't say anything other than "Boo"."

Jenny almost felt like she was on trial from Kante, and her eyes darted around nervously from Darke, to Kante, to the ground, and repeated the process a few times.

CHARACTER CHANGE:

SWAT keader>>>Bruce Goodman (He's not dead in my world, get over it.)

Goodman walked in and walked up to Edgeworth. "Sir, I would like permission to check the security cameras." He said toi Edgeworth.

The ends don't always justify the means.

Sky Sunry was in the elevator and he was aware of the fact that it was extreamly slow -_- he thought to himself
(I better talk to someone about fixing this)

He had short, brown hair with extreamly long bangs, wearing a black buisness suit.

The elevator came to a stop and the doors opened. He was suprised to be greeted by two men and a woman. The
woman seemed exyreamly confused and one of the men stared at her as if it was an interogation.....

Again he thought to himself (I don't even wanna know -__-;)

He over heard a conversation about the sucurity camras in the backround. (Did something happen?)

JennyWestheaven wrote:
Harry Miste wrote:

Jenny nodded. "Yes, my friend Jake Smith's office. He's a defense attorney."

She pushed some of her milk chocolate brown hair away from her face before continuing.

"It was late, on the night we finally established a trial. I had sent Jake home to rest earlier that day and started to get to work on the trial specs itself. That was when the smoker came in and startled me just before disappearing. She didn't say anything other than "Boo"."

Jenny almost felt like she was on trial from Kante, and her eyes darted around nervously from Darke, to Kante, to the ground, and repeated the process a few times.

He looked like he could see right into her memories. Kante knew she was lying. After all... Jake's dead. ((Uhh... just roll with the idea))
"When was this?

XD

"She said she works with Jake Smith. I know of him; he's some rookie attorney who's supposed to be defending some Sanders fella' in a couple of days." Darke heard the elevator open behind him. "Well, I'm going up to my office. Is anyone else coming up too?"

Kante walked up to the elevator. "I shold be heading there anyway." he said.
Kante was the district's Imperial Prosecutor ((Edgeworth, mind if I do that?)), the third top ranking prosecutor in the district, followed by High and Chief prosecutor.
He went inside the elevator (without Darke) and left.

Madfoot713 wrote:
"She said she works with Jake Smith. I know of him; he's some rookie attorney who's supposed to be defending some Sanders fella' in a couple of days." Darke heard the elevator open behind him. "Well, I'm going up to my office. Is anyone else coming up too?"

With the invitation of the elevator, Jenny felt relieved.

"Yes, please!" she said happily, crossing the sliding doors, turning around to face the outside again once fully inside.

"I should stop by some of the prosecutors' offices while I'm here," she said in small talk. "I still haven't decided on if I want to be a prosecutor or defense attorney yet...."

Harry Miste wrote:
Kante walked up to the elevator. "I shold be heading there anyway." he said.
Kante was the district's Imperial Prosecutor ((Edgeworth, mind if I do that?)), the third top ranking prosecutor in the district, followed by High and Chief prosecutor.
He went inside the elevator (without Darke) and left.

((That's ok))
Goodman appeared behind Kante. He was holding security tapes, he waited for the elevator.

Look at the location

Dee walked over to Goodman. She blew smoke in his ear.

"You must be that man Angel Starr always refers to....After all, she comes to Global Studios and Kurain Village to deliver lunches."

Kante, along with Darke and Jenny, went to the elevator. While Darke and Jenny went to the second floor, Kante waited for a while, then proceeded to the fifth floor.
He needed to talk to Edgeworth.

Dee Vasquez wrote:
Dee walked over to Goodman. She blew smoke in his ear.

"You must be that man Angel Starr always refers to....After all, she comes to Global Studios and Kurain Village to deliver lunches."

Goodman turned around and looked at Dee. "Yes, she comes almost everywhere to deliver lunches." Goodman said.

Character add:

Edgeworth

James left the elevator and walked to Edgeworth's office.
Damn, he thought, the door's locked.
Indeed it was. It was locked with a special five-digit code lock only the High and Chief Prosecutors knew.
I wonder if he's having his alone time... nah. That's an urban legend.
He sighed, then walked over to his office, opened the door, and sat down on the $500 chair.

Edgeworth walked out of his office, and went to find James.

Queen Of The Mods

Emma was bored. Very bored. She had been sat in this uncomfy chair in the lobby for hours now, waiting to meet Lana Skye. Technically she could have gone up to the 5th floor and waited there, but she prefered to be down here, where at least there were other people to, if not talk to, then to at least watch.

Emma sighed and shifted in her chair. After a year of travelling the world, choosing what she wanted to do, she was reluctant to return to her job. She'd been Prosecutor Roose for 4 years, having started when she was 22. Emma was proud of what she'd achieved, working her way up from mind-numbing lawsuits and purse-snatches to murders and important cases, but she still wasn't happy. She thought taking a year away would help, but still she felt the same.

She checked her watch for what seemed like the hundredth time in minutes and decided to make her way to the Chief Prosecutor's office. She shook her long, dark brown hair from her face and walked slowly towards the elevator. She only got half way through the lobby before turning round and taking the stairs. Well, it wasn't like she was in a hurry.

Last edited by Impulse on Sat Mar 17, 2007 12:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Look at the location

Ini Miney walked through the hallway, when she noticed a girl with dark hair heding for the stairs.

"Like...oh my gawd! Stop thief!"

Ini ran after the thief.

James had changed the locks from before, so Edgeworth didn't know the code. Of course, he was absorbed in his little world, reading a case file.
Page 1 of 5 [ 170 posts ] 
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay