Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay

Page 2 of 18[ 695 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18  Next

Re: Spin The BottleTopic%20Title

Waiting on Godot...

((May I suggest that the Adults have younger characters that they RP for now? Just so they're not left out ^^; )

Not noticing Klavier sitting down beside her at first as she watched Andrew, Julia clicked back into reality, as Klavier said "So, how do we do this?" with a charming smile. Floored that he actually took her suggestion in sitting there, Julia's head suddenly became really light, as she discovered the lead singer of her favorite band sitting beside her.

"Each person spins the bottle twice and has to kiss whoever the bottle points to," Julia replied happily. I don't care if my brother is here- I'm surrounded by cute guys. I'd die happily if my heart gave away right now... ((Ah- to be young again ^^ )) Giving Julia a jab in the side to bring her back to reality, Darren sat down the other side of Julia, and nodded.

"There's a variation to the game where it has to be a double length kiss if it points to the same person twice," Darren mentioned thoughtfully, "do you want to play with those rules?" Please make Julia not get that though... Darren thought, placing a couple of fingers on the bottle. "Could make things a little more interesting."
ImageImageImageImage

Ich liebe dich, baby~

"I know of this other variation..." Klavier muttered under his breath. He crossed his arms; he wasn't sure if saying it would be the wisest move, but... "Whoever the bottle points to will have to remove an article of clothing. Once the bottle points to them again and they have no clothes left, they have to do something for the spinner." He grinned. "I doubt Herr Wright would allow it though."

((Oh, and I think Franzy's daughter isn't seated yet? Last I read she was trying to talk to her mother))

Waiting on Godot...

Darren cleared his throat loudly as Klavier said this. He wasn't sure what he thought about seeing his sister remove articles of clothing for other men.

"Yeah- that version IS more exciting, but..." Trailing off has he linked his fingers together, and flipped them around stretching his toned arm muscles, Darren looked aside. I dont' want to say it, but Klavier is a *little* older than these girls. It'd be ok if they were all his age, but they're all 10th year...

((I's 10th year right? It's a different system in New Zealand, and they changed it all to years when I left school- I know the years as 'form' levels >.> Heh- to make it worse, they're all in COLLEGE in NZ terms XD))
ImageImageImageImage

Ich liebe dich, baby~

Klavier gave out a low chuckle. "I know, I know." He ran a few fingers up his scalp, taking in a deep breath. "Just something to keep in mind when you get a little older." He exhaled, setting his hand back down on his lap. "We could also go for the classic truth or dare, if you guys really want to play it safe."

((As much as I'd like to continue... shouldn't we wait for the others to respond at this point?
Oh, and the educational ladder's also a bit different in the Philippines. I think in America they'd call it 10th grade though.))

Waiting on Godot...

((That's cool- next person to comment gets to spin the bottle ^^ Who decides who gets to kiss who? :ditz: ))

Noticing Eva nearby (I'll assume that he'll wait till she finishes talking), Darren raised his hand towards her to get her attention,

"You can sit between us two if you like, Eva," ((I'll assume that since she's Trucy's friend most of the school would likely know her also. I can't see Trucy being popular and not her friends as a consequence.)) Motioning between him and Andrew, Darren grinned, "With that, we're pretty much ready to begin the game!"

((It's not a big game T.T I wish there were more participants...))
ImageImageImageImage

Last edited by Arkillian on Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ich liebe dich, baby~

((Hmm... I was thinking we could assign a number to each person, then use a dice-rolling program, just to be fair? And I'll place a link to the RP in my sig. Hopefully we'll get more people in that way.))

Waiting on Godot...

((Bugger- you slipped in a post when I was editing :beef: Sounds good! So, who have we got... Trucy, Klavier, Julia, Darren, Eva, and Andrew. Six people- six sided dice. When everyone's ready, we can start rolling a dice twice for every person :D ))

((Random number allocation:-

Trucy - 1
Klavier- 6
Julia- 3
Darren -4
Eva-5
Andrew- 2

Again- if adults want to make a 16 ish year old character to play? :pearly: You can still RP the adults- just, well need more for a separate game. ))
ImageImageImageImage

Seizing the day - or trying to.

Nodding, Eva sat down, giving up trying to talk to her mother - she was almost certainly going to go on a whipping rampage any moment now and Eva definitely didn't want to be in her way when that happened.
"Yes, thank you, Darren," she murmured.
Image OBJECTION! I may be green, but I can still beat you with my epic broomstick! (Avatar copyright Atlus.)

Waiting on Godot...

((Coolies- lets start with (I'm rolling a proper table top RP gamer's dice for this XD )-

Spinner- 1
First kiss- 2
Second kiss- 5

Lets see... that is.... Trucy kisses Andrew, then Eva! GO FOR IT! ))

"Hey, Trucy," Darren started as Eva placed herself down beside him, "How about you get the ball rolling... or at least the bottle spinning first since you're hosting the party?"
ImageImageImageImage

Insanity at its classiest.

Andrew gulped anxiously as his eyes darted from Klavier, to Julia, to the bottle, back to Julia and finally he glanced at Trucy and felt suddenly scared of what would happen.

Andrew fidgeted uncomfortably.
My CR family is my beautiful wife Arkillian, and my three daughters Lida_Rose, Franzika Von ehmpke5, angel_of_nature and my son, Meenyman.

Waiting on Godot...

((Actually- I'll get the next one lined up too since these wont take long :)

Spinner- 3
First kiss- 5
Second kiss- 6

Spinner is Julia, First kiss is Eva (I think I need a new dice >.> I rolled her 4 times in a row... I trained it a little too well...), second is Klavier.))

((Um- Just so people know, I AM rolling a dice here, but unless someone says specifically that their character is Bisexual, I'm going to make sure atleast one of the kissers is the opposite gender. It's too easy to get two girls / two guys. If Julia had gotten Klavier twice however, I would've counted that as landing on him twice. Unless people WANT their character to be kissing the same gender... PM me if you do :) I'll make sure I don't 'optimise' the dice rolls for them ^^ Er- if someone has a random number generator, it might be better.))
ImageImageImageImage

Ich liebe dich, baby~

((I found this earlier when I suggested we use a dice-rolling program. Just put in "test" in the character name, the number of times in Number Of Roll, and xdy in Dice [x being the number of die and y being how many sides; so if I want to roll two 6-sided die it'd be 2d6]

Oh wait, question. So how does this work, we establish a first and second kiss for everyone? How does the spinning work; clockwise, counter-clockwise, or the last one the bottle pointed to will have to spin?))

Last edited by Nii on Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Waiting on Godot...

Nii wrote:
((I found this earlier when I suggested we use a dice-rolling program. Just put in "test" in the character name, the number of times in Number Of Roll, and xdy in Dice [x being the number of die and y being how many sides; so if I want to roll two 6-sided die it'd be 2d6]))

((Cheers- I've bookmarked it incase I need it for future RPs :wellington: Consequently, 2D6 is a term that Gamers use for dice. Alot of DND attacks are like 5D4 and 1D20 sounding rolls. I have a horrible time calling a plain 6 sided dice anything but a D6 anymore XD 4 sided dice are caltrops too- always XD ))

((Oh good- it'll be nice to know what to expect :) Remember to keep rolling if one isn't of the opposite gender ^^ Oh- and Could you force Julia to be one of Andrew's kisses for drama please :) Anyone else want manufactured drama? O.O ))

((GAH! Just noticed your edit- I randomly picked spinners, as long as everyone gets a turn. I believe we're all sitting in the order of Trucy, Klavier, Julia, Darren, Eva, Andrew. Girl boy girl etc... If you want to slip Klavier in before Julia to make it sequential then go for it :kyouya: ))
ImageImageImageImage

Ich liebe dich, baby~

((Hmm... so the order of spinning will be clockwise/counter-clockwise then? Also, this is a dumb question but... what's the second kiss for? I'm not too educated on how spin the bottle works. xDD))

Waiting on Godot...

((Well, I had it set up to the alternative rules here, but even if we don't use them, 2 kisses is better than one :) Unless we want a quick warm up round of 1 kiss each XD think if we put the double rule in, it'd make it more exciting. I reckon that if it pops up, we'll decide at that point if the kis becomes a pash, or if Items of clothing are lost. The clothing one creeps me out a bit though. It'd be ok if they weren't in school. Maybe a double could be a dare ;) ))
ImageImageImageImage

Ich liebe dich, baby~

((Oh yeah, I do remember Darren saying that if the person got pointed to twice then you'll have to kiss them longer? The dare sounds good too though. So if you rolled someone twice you'd have to kiss them and do a favor for them? And warm-up round sounds fun. Want me to make rolls for that too?

By the way... I think it'd be better if we let people kiss regardless of gender. We can't really predict where the bottle will point too, and it could make for some good comedy. x'D I dunno, what do you guys think?))

Waiting on Godot...

((This is true, but to be honest, even though realism is good, this RP is for enjoyment, and drama. I have Darren there incase a guy wants to stir drama with Julia, and Julia is all stary eyed at the guys anyways, so I have prefabricated drama there, but without people having strong feelings for another, the kissing game wont be enough to make it interesting. I think 1 kiss 1 dare is good- it's not norm, but then the RPer can come up with a cool dare to top off the kiss. Maybe it's HOW they kiss ;) RAWR XD (Keep to the PG13 rules plz!!)

((Donno. Drama is important, otherwise the thread will run dry. Lets link the characters up with others so we can start having some fun!! Start thinking of your character's relationship with the others- This is how I've figured mine out to be-

Julia- Idolises Trucy in her popularity, Is stary eyed over Klavier cause he's a rock star, Is little sister to the protective Darren, Curious about Eva, thinks Andrew is cute.

Darren- Thinks Trucy is cute (In an adorable way), Think Klavier is cool, but would highly object with anything longer than a peck on the cheek from him, Is over protective of Julia, Thinks Eva is cute also (but she has a scarey looking mother!!), and hasn't really noticed Andrew yet cause he doesn't seem to want to be talked to yet- he thinks he needs some space for now due to nerves.

You dont' have to post it, but think it. Lets see if we can get some drama folks!! ^^ ))
ImageImageImageImage

((Andrew: Scared out of his mind, thinks everyone hates him. Lol.))
My CR family is my beautiful wife Arkillian, and my three daughters Lida_Rose, Franzika Von ehmpke5, angel_of_nature and my son, Meenyman.

Ceci N'Est Pas Emily

((Trucy - INfatuated with Klaveir. Full Stop!
- Think that Darren is cute, but she doesnt really know him
- Likes Andrew, but never really considered him as anything more than a friend...(that is maybe until they kiss???))

(( Hmmm...Phoenix - Did say that Franny was cute.... :hotti: ))

((Ha, Wow, theres so much to figured out with a little game of spin the bottle! :meekins: ))

"OK Andrew!" Beamed Trucy "So I get to kiss you!"
Trucy inched forward into the middle of the circle, she gave a small wink to Andrew, closed her eyes and puckered her lips.
She wanted him to kiss her, this was her first kiss after all!
And she really was quite nervous under her confident domeaner!

Ceci N'Est Pas Emily

(( Should we set up a conversation for the adults seperatly?))

Ich liebe dich, baby~

((Klavier- Is pretty neutral for the most part, I guess. But he makes sure to be extra sweet to the ladies, and would probably find it awkward kissing males. xD

@Lemon- Yeah, we prolly should.

Okay, I got the numbers here with me.

Spoiler: DUN DUN DUNNN
RANDOM NUMBER ALLOCATION:
Trucy- 1
Andrew- 2
Julia- 3
Darren- 4
Eva- 5
Klavier- 6

WARM-UP ROUND:
Rolled six 6-sided dice. It took a while to get a roll with all the numbers in it without having the same person point to their own number so I suggest we not change it.

Trucy: Julia
Andrew: Trucy
Julia: Eva
Darren: Andrew
Eva: Klavier
Klavier: Darren

MAIN ROUND:
If you're not satisfied with what the dice chose for you, feel free to tell me and I'll edit it right away.

Trucy
First Spin: Klavier
Second Spin: Darren

Andrew
First Spin: Eva
Second Spin: Julia

Julia
First Spin: Andrew
Second Spin: Klavier

Darren
First Spin: Andrew
Second Spin: Julia

Eva
First Spin: Julia
Second Spin: Andrew

Klavier
First Spin: Trucy
Second Spin: Trucy

What do you guys think?))

Andrew almost fainted from shock. His face went purely red and he felt the temperature rise ludicrously high. "I- Wh- D- A-" he stammered. She's actually serious?!

Andrew mustered all of his courage to lean closer, but he couldn't bring himself to kiss her. This... This has to be a joke! he thought, dumbstruck.

Eva cringed as Trucy kissed her on the cheek. She hoped desperately to get a kiss from someone of the OPPOSITE sex, as being kissed by Trucy was a little strange. She barely knew half of these people! Good lord, was that KLAVIER? Eva knew him from the prosecutor's office, as she frequently visited the prosecutor's office, learning how to become a top prosecutor one day, but why wasn't he with the adults? Oh well, he's a star, I'm sure he's used to kissed teenage girls. Eva nervously leant forward to peck him on the cheek, but recoiled before she could.
"I can't do this!" she cried exasperatedly.
Image OBJECTION! I may be green, but I can still beat you with my epic broomstick! (Avatar copyright Atlus.)

Waiting on Godot...

xNoLemonHereX wrote:
Trucy inched forward into the middle of the circle, she gave a small wink to Andrew, closed her eyes and puckered her lips.
She wanted him to kiss her, this was her first kiss after all!
And she really was quite nervous under her confident domeaner!

((I REALLY hope Trucy doesn't get hang time XD I'd feel REALLY bad for her if she did)) <edit- he didnt'! Great!! </edit>

((I could play an adult- I'm use to Phoenix, but he's taken already ^^; I know I'd screw up Edgeworth and Apollo... I could try Eldoon for the lols XD Mmmm- salty kisses XD Ooooh- I donno T.T Or I could make an adult up... some how T.T It's that age group- they're all in their 30s + Even Fran))
ImageImageImageImage

Ich liebe dich, baby~

"Not so fast, fraulein." Klavier interrupted. He held up the empty grape juice bottle and smirked. "You need to spin the bottle first."

((NOTE: I put a list up with who kisses who here. I think it's safe to assume that we're in the warm-up round currently, although nobody really anticipates there being a second round, the main round, until somebody suggests it later on. How's that sound?

Oh, and it would also be nice if we included the part about actually spinning the bottle in our posts, just so we don't get lost.))

Waiting on Godot...

((Thank you Nii- I was JUST going to say that I was TOTALLY lost XD ))

((Poor Trucy- She kissed a girl for nothing T.T ))

"Oh- Spin the bottle Trucy!" Julia smiled, "I'd like to see who you get!" (Irony- it's a wonderfull thing)
"But remember," Darren pointed out, "If the bottle points at a girl, you gotta kiss her."

<edit> Shall we have two people spinning at once since it's predestined? One girl one guy?</edit>
ImageImageImageImage

Andrew closed his eyes tightly and clenched his fists. Steeling himself, he pushed himself the rest of the way and kissed Trucy. He flushed again and sat down quickly.

Waiting on Godot...

CarChaseCityMan wrote:
Andrew closed his eyes tightly and clenched his fists. Steeling himself, he pushed himself the rest of the way and kissed Trucy. He flushed again and sat down quickly.

((Some hang time XD I'll get started on Darren so there's a guy doing the kissing... no wait... Andrew just kissed Trucy. I think he might need hospital treatment if I do Darren's next. I'll do Julia.))

"Me next! Me next!" Julia cried out excitedly after the first lot of kisses. I can do this! Take take a deap breath in, and go for it!. Grabbing the bottle, Julia gave it a firm spin, and sat back as it spun around once and rolled around to point to Eva. Glancing towards Eva, Darren made a T symbol whi his forearms.

"Now, lets hang on a second... Julia just..."

"You said girls count, Darren!" Julia but in, giving him an odd look. The bottle said I have to kiss her, so I have to. I wish it was one of the boys instead. I've never kissed a girl before. Looking at Eva for a moment, and glancing at her lips, she considered her approach. Maybe I could take it in steps like Trucy did?. Crawling around her brother over to Eva, Julia knelt down in front of her. "I've never kissed a girl before, so I hope I'm ok." Leaning foreward, Julia pressed her lips to Eva's gently, and gave it a kiss. Pulling away, Julia's face started to match her hair. Giving a shy giggle, Julia scuttled back to her position, Darren shooting an apprehensive look. He wasn't sure about Julia kissing girls... Then again, would he rather that over guys?
ImageImageImageImage

Ich liebe dich, baby~

"Didn't know you had it in you, fraulein." Klavier mused just as Julia sat down. He glanced over to the adults; were they really okay with something like this? He was a bit surprised that not one of them had objected yet. Klavier brushed the thoughts aside and smiled at the young prosecutor thoughtfully. "I guess it's your turn."

((Was referring to Eva by the way, if that wasn't too obvious. xD))

Andrew's eyes widened at what he just saw. Did that... Did she... D-Does that mean... Guys kiss eachother too?! He mentally groaned. If kissing GIRLS made him nervous, how was he supposed to kiss another guy?

Andrew shifted nervously. I don't belong here. I don't belong here! he thought, over and over again.

Chief Oldbagger

((Am I part of this RP or not? v_v))
Credits to Nadindi for both the avvie and sig!

Two week break!

Julia gave Eva a kiss on the lips, to Eva's surprise. ARGH! I shouldn't have come, really I shouldn't! Eva knew her father was going to DEFINITELY hit the roof when he found out about this. Nervously, she spun the bottle - it was Klavier, to her surprise. Whoo, that was lucky, though I've never even kissed someone who isn't a relative before...
"I haven't kissed anyone before," she said shyly to Klavier.

Ich liebe dich, baby~

((@Capy- You are. The adults are going to have a separate game, I think. But feel free to interact for the meantime.))

Klavier smiled at her. She was indeed a very lovely young lady, Klavier thought, and already prosecuting at that. He had heard of her quite often in the prosecutor's office but had never had the chance to meet her. Until now, that is. From the way she talked and acted he could tell she was rather shy, quite the opposite of her parents. Prosecutor Edgeworth and Prosecutor von Karma... come to think of it, wasn't Franziska around?

A mischievous smile played upon Klavier's lips.

He slowly rose to his feet and made his way to where Eva was seated. He bent down, his face in level with hers. Holding up her chin he began to draw closer... closer... until they were merely a few inches apart. It was then that he spoke slowly, in a voice so low that only the two of them could hear. "Your..."

This was it.

"...mother is watching us."

Oh, he couldn't help but tease! He pulled back and smiled, turning his head to the side to offer his cheek. "Machen sie sich keine sorgen, Frau von Karma. Your daughter is safe~"

Eva grinned at Klavier's small joke and nodded toward her mother. She pecked his cheek lightly, and smiled.
"Danke, Klavier, Um mich zu machen, um sich besser zu fühlen," she spoke in her native tongue, as she knew Klavier was also German like herself.

Andrew looked around the circle. Nothing is in stone now! he thought in fear. There was a possibility that he could kiss ANYONE in the group now. Klavier and Darren were intimidating figures, and the way he was so nervous with kissing Trucy, they would probably think he was gay anyway.

Great. Another crappy tag on my name.

Ceci N'Est Pas Emily

(( I Just got a wee bit confused on who was kissing who that time.. But its all cool now!))

Phoenix, not knowing what to say to either Fransizka or Valent went to open a bottle of fresh 'grape juice', Maybe that would break the ice.
To his slight horror and surprise, when he returned, it was two of the girls kissing.
He didnt want to judge anyone's preference, so he kept his mouth shut on the matter...he just hoped that Trucy wouldnt be forced into anything she didnt want to do!
"So.." Nick coughed pouring out the juice to Franny and Valent.
"How are you keeping Fransiska?"

Waiting on Godot...

"OOooh- Lucky!" Julia giggled, as Eva's kiss turned out to be Klavier. This was alot more of an interesting game than she thought it'd be. She wasn't too much interested in kissing more girls, but getting to watch how people handle kissing others was fun. She wondered who her brother would have to kiss. Wouldn't it be funny if he had to kiss a guy? He'd get so angry.

Darren gave his sister a sideways glance, trying not to think about what she was giggling about cause it couldn't be good. At least she seemed to be enjoying herself. So far, things were going ok, but how would it got on his turn? Who would he get? I REALLY hope I don’t get one of the guys…

((Um- just a small please to people- NO PECKS ON CHEEKS- this needs to be a mouth to mouth kiss- ok? And no nanny kisses where you wrinkle your lips up to dried prunes. Make it interesting :) Even if they don't want it))

((Lemons- you happy playing Phoenix? I could play him if you want :) I'm a little pressed to find an adult I'd want to play that's canon besides him. Unless I try as one of my OCs, and say he's a neighbour... I could try as This character's Grandfather- the guy is a King, but I can down grade him to a rich neighbor :) Lets call him Mr Saunders for now- the character is in his late 30s, and looks like the guy in the pic, but with a stylized full beard like this... He like most of my characters come out the best in my story though... Unless you want the school psychologist, or the Vice Principal that all the girl has a crush on but is secretly evil types. I'm too busy to go from scratch atm T.T I'd like to kick start the adults side though :) Maybe they do the stripping version ;) ))
ImageImageImageImage

Waiting on Godot...

Capybara wrote:
((Am I part of this RP or not? v_v))

((Sorry for the double post, but if you can rock up a few 30+ year olds, then we'll have somethign for you todo Otherwise, get a 16 year old character and join the pre existing game :) ))
ImageImageImageImage

Ceci N'Est Pas Emily

((Arkillian Go ahead and Take Phoenix, unless you wanna play an OC, they sound great (awesome art Btw!) , I think i'll bring Maya back! ( assuming that she knows and is ok with Nick being a hobo! :L ...we could start having the Adult game...I would love for Edgy and Gumshoe to be in that! ...In a bit, If no one else does, I might come in as Edgy))

Maya stood outside the 'Wright and Co. Talent agency' checking her appearance one last time in her pocket mirror.
She had been super excited ever since she had heard from Trucy that Nick was going to be in a game of Spin the Bottle...She was just going to make sure he played by the rules is all... im mean... She couldnt be excited for any other reason!..
It's not like she wanted to play spin the bottle with him!....
..Well maybe a little...

..She did like games after all...

Maya took a deep breath, satisfied that she looked half decent and knocked on the door.

Waiting on Godot...

((SCORE!! :hobohodo: ))

Crossing his arms, and watching the game with a content face ((I don't think Trucy kissing boys would phase him- Apollo carried her panties around for most of a case- he's pretty blasé about it I reckon)), Phoenix considered how much fun the kids were having, etching closer to Fran

"I haven't played that game in ages," Phoenix suddenly chuckled, casting his memories back to High school and him getting his first kiss from a pretty girl at school from one. "I remember how fun it was back then..." Turning to Franziska, Phoenix gave her a shrug, and nodded his head towards the door. "You look stressed. Didn't you say Miles was popping around also? I think they'd appreciate it if we gave them a bit of room. I'll boil up the jug for us."

Strolling off to the kitchen to fill up the jug, Phoenix cast his mind back to the old games of truth and dare that they did. It'd be interesting to see what that'd be like now that he was all grown up. Would it still be fun?

((Fran gonna follow him *motions for Fran to follow*))
ImageImageImageImage
Page 2 of 18 [ 695 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18  Next

Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay