Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay

Page 18 of 18[ 695 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18

Re: Spin The BottleTopic%20Title

Waiting on Godot...

((I didn't take Polly into account when I did the rolls T.T I don't think it'll matter anyways. If we're going Sean then Phoenix, then it wont be long before they're in the next room anyways :) ))

Phoenix cleared his throat loudly, catching Zeth's attention,

"Magic gambling powers? I'm still 2 points up on you for the last game. You're getting too soft. Confident in yourself. You use to be an ACTUAL challenge to me on the poker table.

"Meh," Zeth smirked, "You run on pure luck old man. I work on odds. That's the only way to win in big stake gambling. For example, the odds of Sean rolling Klavier twice like I cursed is 1 in 100, but to roll him ONCE is 1 in 10. Sure, there’s a 99 in 100 chance that I’ll look like a phony, but a 1 in 10 chance of her having to kiss him AFTER I jinx her roll is more then enough payback for the odds. I actually only have a 9 in 10 chance of have an undesired outcome which doesn’t cost me anything.” Leaning towards Phoenix with a cocky expression, Zeth grinned, “Would YOU try those l kinds of odds for some fun?
ImageImageImageImage

Ich liebe dich, baby~

"Good." Miles remained stern, but was relieved to see a shred of seriousness from the loony defense attorney. "In my many years of prosecuting I've come across countless lawyers who believed otherwise. And truth be told, I was once one of them." Lifting the cup up to his lips he took a sip, and set it back down. "I believe this comes as no surprise to you."

---

"Hahaha!" Klavier couldn't help but laugh. "Looks like he really thought this out, ja?" Turning to Sean, the rockstar flashed a genuine smile. "Not to worry, fraulein," he placed a hand firmly upon her shoulder, "I promise to give you the best kiss of your life!"

Sean's jaw dropped in disbelief. "You don't seriously believe-- Agh, whatever," she grumbled. "It's not like a little tap on the bottle really does anything anyway." But she couldn't deny the fact, there was that slight possibility... Shaking her head Sean turned to Darren again. "So let me get this straight," she started, gripping the bottle by the neck. "Let's say I spin this bastard twice," she pointed the base of the bottle to the tan-skinned detective behind her. "Does that mean I get him to do something, or is it the other way around? Or do you guys get to call the shots on me, on him, or heck, on us both?"

((Giving you guys the option here. xD))

The member who doesn't swear much

Bizzaro adjusted his non-existant glasses again.

"Hmph. People who treat law like a game are idiots. If you take a case soon, Miles, I'll be glad to see you, even if it's as a part of the audience."

Bizzaro grinned a Chesire Cat grin. Shame it was complete contrast to what he was about to say.

"I need a place to stay. My house was burned down by an unknown assailant. I heard you're good at uncovering the truth. Do you think you can help? I have some evidence from the scene with me."
-----
Gah. I'm making. Very. Little progress.

Dawn sighed. If only she could drive like her stupid brother. How could HE pass the test but not her?
Married to KSAT~. Super Cammy (known as Cammyflage) sprite in avvie by Looby.

I Do LPs. Here's a link to watch them on my channel on YouTube.

Waiting on Godot...

((Sorry Blade- I sounded a bit like Zeth ignored what Apollo said ^^; Phoenix was tagging onto it cause otherwise you wouldn’t get a response at Zeth. Feel free to give him a bit of a stick. He gives it to everyone else ;) He’ll react more positively to him if he pulls a bit of fun at him.))

Zeth raised his hands to block her point, “How did I become involved? I’d assume you have to perform some sort of dare with the person you spin twice, not me.”

“We can’t rule it out though,” Darren said thoughtfully. “Maybe you spin the bottle again and that person dares you something to do with the double spun person or someone else” Raising his brow at Zeth, Darren smirked, “It could be you.”

“No, it can’t be,” Zeth chuckled, “I’m out of the game when I’m spun, so I’d get one spin, but the second would have to be someone else, right?”

“In any case, lets make it that the dare can be on another person, right? Cause the person spun may not be an interesting dare.”

((Interesting enough, I did the roll gen thing and it came up with Sean/Zeth twice. Does someone have a cool dare they want to try out? Well cast votes to see who gets to dare :) ))
ImageImageImageImage

Ich liebe dich, baby~

((It's the will of the gods, Ark. >8D Oh, and before I respond, clarification on this part:

Arkillian wrote:
“No, it can’t be,” Zeth chuckled, “I’m out of the game when I’m spun, so I’d get one spin, but the second would have to be someone else, right?”

I didn't quite get what he was saying. xD))

Waiting on Godot...

(If he gets spun by Sean, he can't get spun a second time cause he's kicked out of the game cause of the dare.)
ImageImageImageImage

Insanity at its classiest.

Arkillian wrote:

"Wait!" Julia called out to Felix, "This isn't about me, is it? Cause uh... I'm really sorry I was mean to you..." Crossing her arms across her chest, she glanced aside, "I thought you were going to be a mean person because you were in a band. I'm sorry I judged you."

Felix looked at Julia and laughed darkly. "No, no, not you. It was the gun bi- chick. I thought... Ugh." He dumped his head in his hands and sighed.

Andrew looked from Julia to Felix with a confused look. "Felix, what's going on?" he asked.

Felix looked up. He turned to Andrew and was serious. "Look, Andrew. I thought she was coming for me, okay? I thought she was going to kill me," he grunted.

Andrew looked confused again. "I thought she was going to kill me too, Felix. Why are you acting like this?"

"No! Look, Andrew, I'm in a bad spot right now. People are trying to kill me," he exclaimed, and clenched his fists.

Andrew gasped. "What?! Why?!"

Felix shook his head. "Forget it. Just forget it," he said with finality, while Andrew looked worriedly at Julia.
My CR family is my beautiful wife Arkillian, and my three daughters Lida_Rose, Franzika Von ehmpke5, angel_of_nature and my son, Meenyman.

Waiting on Godot...

"Well," Julia started analytically, "It seems to me that if Sean ISN'T going to hurt you, then there's nothing to be afraid of, right? She doesn't seem so mean now..." Glancing over to Zeth doing his 'voddoo' thing with the wine bottle, Julia started to giggle a bit. "Actually, I'm feeling a bit better myself now." Grabbing Felix's hand, Juli gave it a tug, "Come on! lets get back into circle to see who she spins!
ImageImageImageImage

Ich liebe dich, baby~

"That certainly is unfortunate. I'm sorry to hear that." Miles crossed his arms and tapped at with his finger thoughtfully. "I suppose I could do what I can." It's not like he had anything else to do other than sip tea.

---

"Fair enough. Just wanted to make the rules clear." Sean said with a smirk. "I'm not going to spin anyone twice, Zeth. Just you watch." She set the bottle in the middle of the circle and waved to the loitering participants. "Hey!" she called out. "Get your butts back in the circle, the game's about to start!"

((So we going for Sean/Zeth for the dare then? I can't really think of any interesting dares at the moment... but in what tune do you guys want the dare to be? Something embarrassing? Something Sean wouldn't normally do? Feel free to share your thoughts.))

Waiting on Godot...

((I'm going to Wellington for the weekend and am fighting to post in lunch breaks- hopefully I'll be able to sneak a LITTLE bit of RP in this weekend, but otherwise, if you want to exploit Zeth in any way you guys, go for it. He's game for most stuff even if it requires convincing. As long as it's a gamble, he'll honor pretty much anything. ))

((Maybe Darren dares her to wear a skirt and ditch the jacket for the rest of the night XD Nar- lame.))

((Oh- NO! Back fire! It'd be VERY ironic is Zeth's voddoo trick backfired on him and the dare embarrassed him instead XD Ideas peps! I'll see if I can Internet cafe so we can make this work- it's only a few days...))
ImageImageImageImage

Ich liebe dich, baby~

((Might as well use this time to get the others back on their feet and discuss a few other stuff. x3

Chase and Franini have shown signs of life lately but we haven't heard from Amy and Lemon in a while. I think I remember Lemon saying she'd be out for some time, though she never specified exactly how long. Amy didn't say anything, but I'm pretty sure she still logs on; maybe just couldn't keep up with what's going on? So guys, if you're reading this and you're still alive, let it be known~ We also need to hear from our supposed Cody.

That skirt idea is actually pretty good. Sean wouldn't be caught dead in a skirt. xD I asked suggestions from a few friends, and these are what they suggested:

- Kissing, or something romantic in general
- Switching clothes
- Dancing on top of a table (wtf)
- Eat jalapeno peppers
- Get naked (I doubt Phoenix would allow this)
- Strip dance (This too)
- Get drunk
- Feed Zeth like a baby (...)
- Sit on Zeth's lap for the rest of the game
- Handcuff Sean and Zeth together for the rest of the day

What do you guys think?))

Waiting on Godot...

Speaking of Lemon- I just got this PM-

"Hey Ark, sorry I havent been on in ages.
Unfortunatly the busyness that has kept me away from CR dosnt look like its letting up...then theres school to consider :S.
What I'm trying to say is that I really dont have any time for court records and im leaving.
Obviously I wasnt even on long enough for anyone to know or miss me or anything so this PM is the only record of my dispatch.
It doesnt feel right to leave the ( only) RP that I started but thats the way the cookie crumbles.
Someone might have to take over as the person in charge though.
You've pretty much guided the RP in my ignorance and helped me along the way.
I do appreciate it.
Although I dont want to exert any pressure or extra work onto you, but It would be great if you could take the role as commander in chief.
If you dont want to take that role, please pass it onto who you see fit.
Many Thanks.
Emily"

This is the second time this has happened to an RP I'm in T.T

OK- So the option is pretty much one one now- hop over to a new thread and re invite everyone via PM into the new thread, and if they don't reapply for the new thread, then open up their characters again. Find out which characters are still playable, and which need new RPers or deletion. It'll be good to do considering how many people are iffy.

Nii- Would you like to GM the new thread? I'm already GMing the PW TV RP thread, and don't want to over commit myself. I'll support you as much as I can :)
ImageImageImageImage

Ich liebe dich, baby~

((Aww that's sad... :( Lemon, if you find some way to read this, I'd like to say thank you sooo much for setting up this RP for us. I mean it. This is the first RP I've joined since I entered CR, and I have to say I haven't had so much fun in an RP in a long time. So again, thank you, and best of luck in your endeavors!

I don't mind taking over. I haven't had experience managing an RP before, but if we're going to play it like how we're playing it now I think it's not going to be much of a problem. But yeah, I might need a bit of guidance... I hope I don't bother you too much, Ark; I know you're a busy person. >.<;

Just to confirm something though before I set everything up... We're going to pick up from what we left off here when we start the new thread, right? Just need to determine who's still present in the game?))

EDIT:
((I'm going to PM everyone else in the RP. If they don't respond within a week I'm going to reset their characters, but they can always sign back up if they want, just that they'd have to start from square one again. I think it's a fairly reasonable course of action.

Trucy would be an exception though since we really need her around; we'll need to move Trucy around ourselves until someone fills in if Minuki doesn't respond in time. But with Lemon gone, that leaves Maya and Gumshoe... If nobody claims them before the adult game starts I'm going to reset them. Does that sound fair?))

Waiting on Godot...

You Don't really need to do anything really extremely extraordinary to GM a form- Just type up the introduction and keep an eye on if people aren't having fun or not- You're pretty much already doing that so it's all good :) Just do a catch up on what has happened in the first post.

I say carry on since we already have the character development. Just in a new thread. And call it Spin the bottle Part 2 :)

A week should be plenty ^^
ImageImageImageImage

Ich liebe dich, baby~

((I think I'm just going to add on to the recap you gave recently. It'd be awkward giving a full recap with reset characters in them, and it might lead to people getting confused too. I'm going to work on the first post and maybe a banner tomorrow if not later tonight.

Oh, what do you think of the suggestions for the dare by the way? I had a few friends help with that. xD I personally like the handcuffs idea, but it might be a bit restricting during the actual RP.))

((EDIT: New thread is up. Phew...))
Page 18 of 18 [ 695 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18

Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay