Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay

Page 1 of 3[ 96 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

OC LandTopic%20Title

Insanity at its classiest.

Who doesn't love OCs? They offer a great, non-canon, fully customizable character that can interact with anyone anyway you want. Honestly, I can never go back to canon characters.

So, this is an RP devoted solely to OCs. The Setting will be a fictional town called Origin Trail. The city has everything one would expect, and I'll go over the map in a bit. Every OC should have a place to live in the town, whether they be new neighbors or hobos, and interactions can occur anyway you want.

OCs can be friends before the RP starts, if you want to have a place to start, for example, calling a friend to go to the mall, and such.

Now, about rules. Very simple stuff, very obvious.

Spoiler: Rules
1: No Godmodding anything. Your character does not control the world, and whether it be a sport or a conversation, you must leave your reaction and the other RPers reactions seperately.

2: There can be dates and romance, but no sex, simulated sex, or anything of the sort. Just no.

3. No flaming. Arguments, sure. Hate between CHARACTERS, sure. Keep problems to PMs or outside this thread. Characters can disagree, but OOC fights will not be allowed.

4. Make sure your posts are meaningful, and long enough to be responded to. I would reccomend a paragraph per character, if you have multiple characters.

5. You CAN have multiple characters, but don't overdo it. You need a paragraph per, so don't put that much pressure on yourself.

6. This is unrelated to the CR Family Tree. Your OCs are different from your CR Persona. That doesn't mean you can't make a family relationship with others, but just remember this is seperate.

Now, to the locations around Origin Trail. This is your average town, with three sections: Uptown, Suburbs, and Downtown.

Spoiler: Uptown
The classy district, with all the rich entrepeneurs and fancy homes. This is where the big houses are, along with:

Origins Mall: The shopping center of Uptown, one of two in Origin Trail. Being supported by huge corporations, this mall is enormous, 2 miles long across with three stories, filled with every store imaginable. A very popular place.

Singularity Plaza: A large meeting place, marked by an enormous fountain in the shape of three question marks. Benches and chess tables abound, along with the occasional oak tree.

Uptown Heights: The Neighborhood of Uptown. This is where all the houses and penthouses are. A few playgrounds dot the cells of housing.

Start Concert Hall: A huge colloseum where concerts are held, ranging from orchestras to rock groups. Remeniscent of other famous halls around the world.

Penny Lane University: The only college in town, partly because noone but the upper crust can afford it. With thousands of scholarships and some connections, it becomes possible. There are many frat houses, and the campus is enormous.

Spoiler: Suburbs
The average, middle class area of OT. Small, suburban homes pepper the landscape along with:

Lennon Park: An acre of leafy expanse that has benches, a jogging track, and a large lake in the middle of the park, with small canals running through.

Starr Complex: The living area of the Suburbs, where average houses stretch out in all directions. Apartments are also sprinkled throughout.

Harrison State Fair: The local theme park. The Suburbs may be a somewhat bland place to live, but holds the advantage of having the only amusement park in the city. It is the home of the Guzzler, the tallest and second fastest spinning tea-cup ride on the Eastern Seaboard.

McCartney Tower: The TV station that powers the entire city. McCartney Industries owns almost every business in OT, so anyone and everyone who has a job probably answers to McCartney Industries.

Peace High: The best school in town. Even Uptown kids attend. The teachers actually teach, there are rules, and the view from the front steps is very nice. Thousands of after-school activities give students plenty of reasons to stay other than to smoke in the locker rooms.

Spoiler: Downtown
The Slums of the city. This part of town is rank, filled with trailer parks and petty crime. Some landmarks would be:

Led Balloon Junkyard: This expansive landfill is an aspiring builders' dream. It holds used, broken down car parts and machinery galore, ripe for the creative individual to plunder its amazing heaps of trash.

Queenly Flea Market: The second shopping center of OT, this place is crawling with vendors, mingling hoods, and cheap deals for cheap merchandise. One can find most anything here, albeit with lower quality and a slight smell of whatever happens to be in the air at the time.

Princely Estates: Affectionately called "Slumland" by its inhabitants, this is where Downtowners live. The houses are far from princely, and most of them have wheels.

Shelter High School: Public schooling at its worst. The halls reek, the lockers are obsolete from being broken so many times, and the teachers couldn't give a rip about teaching. One can find peace here, to be sure. Unless you get shanked first.

Where you want to live, and where you go is completely up to you. You have complete freedom in what you want to do and who you want to talk to.

Now, on to the characters themselves. Here's a skeleton of your profiles. Make sure it is decently descriptive.

Spoiler: Profile Skeleton
Name:
Personality:
Other:

And here will go the profiles.

Spoiler: Characters
CCCM's Character(s)
Name: Felix Rodes
Living Area: Suburbs
Appearance: Tall and fit, with long legs and a pale skin tone. Has long, blonde hair that goes over his eyes, and has a large scar going down his face, between his eyes. He wears casual clothing whenever possible, but dresses up fancy every now and then. His band t-shirts change from day to day, and his jeans are always ripped.
Personality: Wise-cracking and very social, Felix loves to make friends and enemies. He speaks his minds most of the time, but around women, he usually calms himself down and tries to be as charming as possible.
Other: He is in a band, Rock-Ness, attends Penny Lane University, and also loves running. Felix is a fan of Boxing, and loves to get into fights, which explains why he always hangs out around Downtown. He spends a lot of time in the Junkyard, and likes to gather parts for a secret project he's working on.

Yaragorm's Character(s)
Name: Drake Toole
Appearance: Short Brown Hair. Occasionally wears reading glasses and has a thin looking face. Short but very skinny. Wears random unfunny T-shirts with various phrases on them and kargo pants.
Personality: Laid back yet insecure. He will sometimes back away from dangerous situations but will defend his point if it's something he really cares about. Also a bit of a loner...
Other: Has no plans to attend college of any sort, mostly works as a cartoonist who writes for some magazines. He dreams to be able to live in the Uptown but for now must make do with shopping in the Flea Market. Owns a gray tabby cat. His hobbies include sitting in the park and creating sculptures.

Angel of Nature's Character(s)
Name: Angelina Aquino
Living Area: Uptown
Appearance: Long black hair, green top, jeans, labcoat & her signature white glasses.
Personality: Intelligent, loves math, science, reading, writing, inventing & inventigations. She loves anything and everything about nature.
Other: She is the local scientist and inventor, and also writes stories for fun. She is usually in her laboratory in her Uptown house, but also goes out for nature, and for her pet tiger, Aria. She also teaches Manth and Science both at Penny Lane University and at Peace High.

Kitsunaii's Character(s)
Name: Riku Otarie Louprenard (Riku)
Living Area: Starr Complex
Appearance: Tall-ish, straight black hair down to her waist with short bits in the front, purple eyes, pale skin, wears a black, short-sleeved shirt with slits in the shoulders, a long dark-purple skirt, a pair of sandal-like shoes with a lot of straps, and a red collar. The collar has a rabies tag attached.
Personality: Riku is very.. wolf-like. She growls when she's angry or annoyed, bites people that bother her too much after she growls, and twitches her nose when she smells something. Her left leg doubles as a tail; when she's sitting on the ground, she sits in a manner that allows her left leg to move as if it is a wagging tail. She does the same thing when standing. Around people, Riku acts as she always does due to not giving a crap about any of them. The girl's VERY flirty, and just so happens to be bisexual.
Other:

J.D's Character(s)
Name: Mark Highwind
Living Area: Downtown, Princely Estates
Appearance: Tall and atletic. He has a tanned skin and short black hair. He usually wear street clothes like Hip-hop pants and unsleeved shirts. With two black wristbands in each hand. He have dark-brownish eyes and a piercing in the right ear.
Personality: Loudmouth and bralwer are the two words that fit in Mark. He loves the fight and always is wandering in his home to find a good street brawl. With the girls he have a flirting character.
Other: He is a guitarist, and he wants to enter to a band. He goes to the Shelter High School and always is getting in troubles with older people.

Kemosemu's Character(s)
Name:Jaron White
Living Area:Suburbs
Appearance:Hair like a skinny body, With a black T-shirt and black jeans.
Personality:He is a great coffee fan, He has no skill, But if you get him going, He will bring you down with a coffee cup at your face, If he is angry, He will bring you down with a iron fist, But, He has a great sense of humor
Other:He has a penis
and he loves coffee, and watches alot of TV, and lives in the suburbs.

ApollaJustice's Character(s)
Name: Juliette Antoinette
Appearance: Short in height, long caramel colored hair, dark brown eyes.
Personality: Shy, Quiet, Content,
Other: New to the district, Juliette knows little of her neighborhood. She works in a store at Origins Mall, to make spending money for herself, as her parents pay for her current estate. She's very quiet, and doesn't talk to people much, but when others start a conversation first, her personality blossoms and she can talk for hours.

IlovephoenixwrightXD's Character(s)
Name: Madison Harke
Living Area: Uptown Heights
Appearance: Tall, slim, has long brown hair, wears jeans, a t-shirt and a hoodie
Personality: Shy, anti-social, athletic
Other: Has a small kitten called Jasmine

4KidsCigaretteSayu
Name: Harley Banks
Living Area: Downtown Princely Estates
Appearance: Short red hair, spiked in a variety of styles pending on how she feels, denim shorts, black t-shirts, and a long-ish leather jacket. Also wears a pair of small sunglasses that she balances on the tip of her nose.
Personality: Tomboyish, for the most part. She used to get involved in gang-violence when she was in school, but she's past that now. (Though she's not afraid to give a beating to anyone who crosses her) She vents most of her negative energy in sculpting, and hopes to be picked up by some rich sponsor someday for her own art show. Most of the time, her arrogance gets in the way of taking criticism though.
Other: Travels by bike with a basket on the handlebars and on the back of the seat. Carries a lead pipe at all times.

So, get a character made, enter the world of Origin Trail and mingle!
My CR family is my beautiful wife Arkillian, and my three daughters Lida_Rose, Franzika Von ehmpke5, angel_of_nature and my son, Meenyman.

Last edited by CarChaseCityMan on Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:26 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Re: OC LandTopic%20Title

Oh boy oh boy oh boy!

((Ooh, this looks fun, this is my first such RP and I hope I'm doing this right....))

Spoiler:
Name: Drake Toole
Appearance: Short Brown Hair. Occasionally wears reading glasses and has a thin looking face. Short but very skinny. Wears random unfunny T-shirts with various phrases on them and kargo pants.
Personality: Laid back yet insecure. He will sometimes back away from dangerous situations but will defend his point if it's something he really cares about. Also a bit of a loner...
Other: Has no plans to attend college of any sort, mostly works as a cartoonist who writes for some magazines. He dreams to be able to live in the Uptown but for now must make do with shopping in the Flea Market. Owns a gray tabby cat. His hobbies include sitting in the park and creating sculptures.

((Correct me if I need to fix anything...))
Life's a Happy Song when there's someone by your side to sing along!

Shh, Colorfull Phoenix is thinking

Name:Jaron White
Living Area:Suburbs
Appearance:Hair like :phoenix: a skinny body, With a black T-shirt and black jeans.
Personality:He is a great coffee fan, He has no skill, But if you get him going, He will bring you down with a coffee cup at your face, If he is angry, He will bring you down with a iron fist, But, He has a great sense of humor
Other:He has a
Spoiler: Censor
penis
and he loves coffee, and watches alot of TV, and lives in the suburbs. This enough extras now? Is my profile acceptable now?
Awesome sig thanks to Nadindi.
Son of J.D And PandaPrinzessin[
Brother to KrazyKaro and Meenyman
Electroboy and KrazyKaro=Need coffee cups to the face, They fight too much..

Last edited by kemosemu on Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

((Looks good, Yaragorm. But, Kemo, clarify a little first.))
My CR family is my beautiful wife Arkillian, and my three daughters Lida_Rose, Franzika Von ehmpke5, angel_of_nature and my son, Meenyman.

Audere est facere.

((First of all, you forgot to add a hospital. It's a neccesity in a residential area. Second, this seems really fun! I'll join.))

Name: Angelina Aquino
Appearance: Long black hair, green top, jeans, labcoat & her signature white glasses.
Personality: Intelligent, loves math, science, reading, writing, inventing & inventigations. She loves anything and everything about nature.
Other: She is the local scientist and inventor, and also writes stories for fun. She is usually in her laboratory in her Uptown house, but also goes out for nature, and for her pet tiger, Aria. She also teaches Manth and Science both at Penny Lane University and at Peace High.

((I can edit this if there's anything wrong, although that may be tough, considering that my OC is actually me, though I'm only 11, unlike my OC.))
I've been away for far too long.
So long, in fact, that all of my signatures now exist behind a paywall.
Bummer.

((Bah. Hospitals are for wimps.

So, should we start now, or wait for more people?))

Audere est facere.

I don't think three people would be enough for interaction, but yes, I think it would be good if we state introductory paragraphs, at least for the time being. I'll let you start, being the creator of the topic.))
I've been away for far too long.
So long, in fact, that all of my signatures now exist behind a paywall.
Bummer.

((Alright.))

"Nope. Nothin'."

The clanking sound of garbage being flung around resounded throughout Led Balloon Junkyard, as Felix Rodes scavenged the area for anything he could use for his secret project.

He stepped back from the pile of junk and looked at his blueprint.

"Hmm. I need a tire iron and a tennis ball," he muttered, and threw a bunch of Cabbage Patch dolls aside. Underneath were some CDs, a tire spoke and a wheelbarrow. Felix shook his head and stood up, brushing the dirt off his pants and sleeves.

He had been searching through the junkyard for weeks, looking for the necessary parts, and he was getting close to his goal. But Felix was tired, and he needed a three hour shower after slipping into a pile of rotted fruit.

His cell phone rang, and he took it out of his pocket gingerly. It was his alarm going off. Class started in one hour. After a quick expletive, he took off sprinting towards the bus stop.

Delicious cupcakes!

Spoiler: Riku
Name: Riku Otarie Louprenard (Riku)
Living Area: Starr Complex
Appearance: Tall-ish, straight black hair down to her waist with short bits in the front, purple eyes, pale skin, wears a black, short-sleeved shirt with slits in the shoulders, a long dark-purple skirt, a pair of sandal-like shoes with a lot of straps, and a red collar. The collar has a rabies tag attached.
Personality: Riku is very.. wolf-like. She growls when she's angry or annoyed, bites people that bother her too much after she growls, and twitches her nose when she smells something. Her left leg doubles as a tail; when she's sitting on the ground, she sits in a manner that allows her left leg to move as if it is a wagging tail. She does the same thing when standing. Around people, Riku acts as she always does due to not giving a crap about any of them. The girl's VERY flirty, and just so happens to be bisexual.
Other:

((I will do an intro post later~))

Me and my best friend the AAS

Here is J.D.'s profile

Spoiler:
Name: Mark Highwind
Living Area: Downtown, Princely Estates
Appearance: Tall and atletic. He has a tanned skin and short black hair. He usually wear street clothes like Hip-hop pants and unsleeved shirts. With two black wristbands in each hand. He have dark-brownish eyes and a piercing in the right ear.
Personality: Loudmouth and bralwer are the two words that fit in Mark. He loves the fight and always is wandering in his home to find a good street brawl. With the girls he have a flirting character.
Other: He is a guitarist, and he wants to enter to a band. He goes to the Shelter High School and always is getting in troubles with older people.

(If anything is wrong call me to edit)
I'm feeling invincible tonight
I'm alive
Take a look into my eyes
This time I'ma take you for a ride
I'm invincible tonight

I updated my thing, Please look at it. :phoenix:

((Lol @ Censor, Kemo XD

And so far, everything's looking good. I think we have enough people to start rolling.))

Felix sprinted out of his apartment and into the streets of the Starr Complex, headed for the local car garage. His friend Mick looked at him quizzically.

"Hey, Felix, what's your rush, bud?" he asked. Felix grunted, "Late for class! Get the bike!"

Mick sighed. "Awright, but I can't keep lending you this bike, man. Ya gotta pay for it eventually," he warned. Felix nodded quickly. "Yeah, yeah, when I get rich and famous, you'll get it." Mick grinned and gave him the keys.

Felix mounted the chopper and started it quickly, revving it and speeding out of the garage without even a helmet on the way to the University.

Delicious cupcakes!

Stepping outside, Riku inhaled some of the.. not-so-fresh air. Someone with a horrible exhaust cloud trailing them had just passed her apartment, causing the female to practically hack up a lung from the smell.
"Fuck. I hate cars." she growled. Not even a moment later, some kid shoved his way past her, probably without even seeing her. He was gone without so much as a glance.
"Huh. And a lovely fucking morning to you, too." she mumbled, eyebrows raised as she watched him go to the parking garage. She shook her head and flipped her hair.
"God. This town sucks." Oddly enough, she smiled as she said that.

As Felix entered the campus of Penny Lane University, he checked his watch. It read 3:00 PM.

He cursed under his breath and sprinted into the main building, heading to Room 453 of the Phsycology department, only to find the inside dark with a note on the door that read: NO CLASS TODAY.

Felix stared at the sign in bewilderment, then simply laughed. He walked outside, smelled the fresh air and stretched. Nothin' to do now but relax, I guess, he thought.

He took the bike and headed back to the garage to return it. Maybe I'll get back to work on the project. Meh.

Felix entered the garage and smiled apologetically to Mick. "Yeah, looks like there's no class today, man." Mick sighed. "Man, my girlfriend just came by. I wanted to show her that bike, impress her, you know?"

Felix took a seat and popped open a beer. "Well, you know, at least you have a girlfriend," he muttered. Mick laughed. "Listen to you, Mr. Playboy himself, complaining about not having a girlfriend." Felix sighed. "I'm only good for one-night stands, man. I can't keep a steady relationship."

Mick sat down on a car hood. "Whatever. You go be depressed somewhere else, alright? My boss wants me workin'." Felix sighed and walked to the door. He turned around suddenly. "Oh, yeah. Little gift for you." He reached into his pocket and pulled out a condom, handing it to Mick. "Please, don't puss out this time, okay, Mick?"

Felix could hear Mick laugh as he walked out of the garage and into the street. He didn't really intend on going anywhere, but he just rambled on.

Oh boy oh boy oh boy!

Drake sat in his room, he couldn't find any inspiration for the next cartoon that had to be about Obama's winning of the Nobel Peace Prize...

At times like this, he would always enjoy sitting in Lennon Park hoping some epiphany would hit him.

After feeding his cat, Glen, he set got on his bike and headed for the park. It was a beautiful day and he decided he should feed the ducks.

Delicious cupcakes!

Having sat outside for a little while, Riku spotted that kid returning. She wondered why he had left in such a hurry just to return not much later, but she didn't care enough to dwell on it. As he approached, she called out.
"Hey. Thanks for running me over this morning. 'Preciate it." she said, smiling good-naturedly. She wasn't mad, just being her normal, sarcastic self.

Felix slowed down, confused. "Um, I... What?" He stopped in front of her, his breathing a little quicker from his jog. Suddenly he remembered his sprint to the garage. He had practically run over some people on the way there. However, he decided not to mention it, to keep the conversation going.

"I don't know what you're talking about," he responded.

Delicious cupcakes!

Riku rolled her eyes.
"Eh, whatever. Wasn't important anyways." she growled softly. Also interested in continuing to speak, Riku continued.
"What were you in such a hurry for, anyway..? You weren't gone long.."

Felix grinned. Hook!

"Well, I was on my way to class over at Penny Lane. I had to be in a big hurry to get there, though, so I had to run." He shrugged. "I had to get over to that garage. My friend Mick borrowed my chopper, so I stopped by. Turns out, there wasn't any class today, so now I've got nothing to do."

He smiled suggestively. "But that can change."

Delicious cupcakes!

If she hadn't been so experienced in this sort of thing, Riku might have blushed at the final statement. As it was, however, she chuckled.
"Well, what would you have in mind..?" she asked with a mischievous gleam in her eyes.
I wonder how old this kid is. He apparently goes to the college.. Eh, who cares?

Felix shrugged. "I don't know. Maybe we could take a ride around town, find a nice place to chill, some dinner, then... Well, we can use our imaginations, can't we?" he suggested, rather suggestively.

Delicious cupcakes!

Riku growled suggestively.
"Sounds like a fun time." she said, standing up. Her chest seemed more prominent when she was standing, she knew that.
"I'm Riku.." She tilted her head slightly to the left, awaiting his reply.

"Felix," he responded with a grin. That little growl... Man, I'm liking this chick more and more!

"Let's get going, then, Riku." He walked alongside her with his hands in his pockets, strolling calmly but confidently. "So, Riku, tell me about yourself," he started conversationally.

Mark was visiting what were the old suburbs. It was practically a second home and had some friends over the place. One of them works in the old garage near the plaza. Mick was his name.
Mark crossed the street with his hands in his pockets and entered the place "Mick, sup 'man?" He said with a grin on his face. Bored? Yes, that smile gave him away.
Mick pointed with the head out of the garage a place where the famous Felix was talking to a girl. "Once again the trick of the bike?" he laughed a little looking at the couple before turning to Mick. "It seems that if it works on that trick. You Should emulate him " he joked and then took a beer from the refrigerator.
I'm alive
Take a look into my eyes
I'm invincible tonight

((Wait, Felix and Riku are out in the street.))

(I'm in the garage i mean that Mark just show his face out or he can see them while heading to the place)
I'm alive
Take a look into my eyes
I'm invincible tonight

Jaron orders a cup of coffee while in the streets of the suburbs from a starbucks, He called a cab, and went to his house, (( Should i make a floor plans for my house? I suck at MS paint :sadshoe: ))

((You don't need to, Kemo.

And since Mick is universal, you can go ahead and control him. Felix and Riku are talking alone for now, though.))

Deepest desires. Instant remorse.

Hmm, mind if I join?

Spoiler: "Juliette"
Name: Juliette Antoinette
Appearance: Short in height, long caramel colored hair, dark brown eyes.
Personality: Shy, Quiet, Content,
Other: New to the district, Juliette knows little of her neighborhood. She works in a store at Origins Mall, to make spending money for herself, as her parents pay for her current estate. She's very quiet, and doesn't talk to people much, but when others start a conversation first, her personality blossoms and she can talk for hours.

Married to eliasswift.
Mother to KissTheNight, Ezio Auditore, and Dimbo.
Daughter of miles*reminisence and jaydrick0620.
Sister of Miyako Chinatsu and Slezak.
Thanks to Nadindi for my avatar!

((Feel free!))

Mew~ :3

Location: I'll give you a clue: Somewhere in the universe, on a planet starting with E

((Looks fun!

Name: Madison Harke
Appearance: Tall, slim, has long brown hair, wears jeans, a t-shirt and a hoodie
Personality: Shy, anti-social, athletic
Other: Has a small kitten called Jasmine

Hope that's good!))
New sig coming soon!~
Happily married to Blade Satoshi X and mum to Neon Lemmy Koopa and PandaPrinzessin~ Avvie by me~ :3

((Perfect. And you guys can start posting as well.))

Delicious cupcakes!

"Hm.. What do you mean? Like, favorite colors? Hobbies..?" She was relaxed, just strolling alongside this guy she just met.
Heh.. I'm terrible. He seems fine, though, so..
"Well, I like wolves, I play tennis and video games, and my favorite color..? Same as my eye color."

"Oh, you like tennis? I'm a boxer myself. I also wrestle, and I mix in MMA sometimes. Mostly, though, I just like to run," Felix added. "Do you like music?" he asked, as it was his specialty.

Delicious cupcakes!

((I will reply as soon as I possibly can, Monday at the latest. Please do not think I have quit this rp n.n;))

SMASHING DAY FOR A BARBEQUE.

Imm'a joining in!
(Lets be a girl, just for a change.)

Name: Blossom Keane
Appearance: http://images.epilogue.net/users/blackeri/VANITY.jpg
Personality: Spiteful and in love with herself. She is a high flying business woman who never has time for anybody else. She enjoys spoiling herself and her cat, dumpling, a siamese.Many children call her a witch behind her back, but she thinks all children adore her.
Other: She will only make friends with people at exactly the same level as herself or higher. She is rarely caught in the suburbs or downtown, and has plans to demolish it. Much to her demise, no-one is letting her do this.

Oh boy oh boy oh boy!

((Wow, lots of people have cats here...))

"Nope, nothing." said Drake as it was getting dark out. He had hoped something would happen to inspire him but nothing except the occasional flock of pigeons flying away had occured....

When he got home, he realized that the deadline for his cartoon was tomorrow and that he had barely started....he knew if he didn't turn it in, he'd be out of a job...

"What to do? What to do?" he said pacing back and forth pondering his decision....

"Oh c'mon Mick relax a bit and think about..." he take an poetic pose "The fresh air of a big and blue lagoon in a Fall morning and..."

"Shut your mouth" Mick replied to the joke of Mark "What are ya doing here anyway?"

"I was looking for Felix, but he's busy right now" he sat down with the beer in his hands "I wanna be in the band man, i mean... i'm a good guitarist"

"I haven't heard you yet, and Felix neither" He grinned and begin to work in a car

"Hey I'M AN AWESOME guitarist" he shouted and laughed
I'm alive
Take a look into my eyes
I'm invincible tonight

Mew~ :3

Location: I'll give you a clue: Somewhere in the universe, on a planet starting with E

((Oh dear. I've been so busy lately I haven't had time to post an intro. Well, best get to it.))
Madison was always sleeping in, but this was late even for her. Really, who wakes up at 1:00 in the afternoon? But it wasn't so surprising after the late night she had last night. Jasmine had a fight with a tom cat, and it probably woke up the whole neighborhood. Jasmine was really rattled after that, so Madison had to take care of her.

"Well," she decided, "It's too late for breakfast, so how about some lunch, hey, Jasmine?" Madison looked down at her feet to see Jasmine rubbing up against her legs. She laughed. "I'll take that as a yes, then! Come on, Jassy, let's go get some lunch!"

The day passed, and nothing much happened.

As it started getting dark, Madison went out for her walk with Jasmine. Not many cats like to go on leashes, but Jasmine didn't seem to mind. The only worry Madison ever had with walking outside at night was that someone might try talking with her. She didn't mind talking with people she knew, but strangers made her nervous, and she tried to avoid them. Madison and Jasmine went to the suburb area of town and made their way to Lennon Park. Wondering if anyone else was there, she cautiously made her way around the place.
New sig coming soon!~
Happily married to Blade Satoshi X and mum to Neon Lemmy Koopa and PandaPrinzessin~ Avvie by me~ :3

Honestly, I'm only semi-awesome~

((Oh, this looks fun. c: ))
Spoiler: Character "Harley Banks"
Name: Harley Banks
Living Area: Downtown Princely Estates
Appearance: Short red hair, spiked in a variety of styles pending on how she feels, denim shorts, black t-shirts, and a long-ish leather jacket. Also wears a pair of small sunglasses that she balances on the tip of her nose.
Personality: Tomboyish, for the most part. She used to get involved in gang-violence when she was in school, but she's past that now. (Though she's not afraid to give a beating to anyone who crosses her) She vents most of her negative energy in sculpting, and hopes to be picked up by some rich sponsor someday for her own art show. Most of the time, her arrogance gets in the way of taking criticism though.
Other: Travels by bike with a basket on the handlebars and on the back of the seat. Carries a lead pipe at all times.

I'd [4 KIDS CENSOR] her in such a [4 KIDS CENSOR] way that it'd be very [4 KIS CENSOR] and then I'd [4 KIDS CENSOR] all night long.

-BladeSatoshiX
Page 1 of 3 [ 96 posts ] 
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay