Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 2 of 2[ 54 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Re: Black Fable 4 Sign-UpsTopic%20Title

ASCEND

I wanna get a page 2 cause it’s my BIRTHDAY
Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.

Gettin' Old!

Well Happy Birthday then!

My dude -

Name: Demarro "Bones" Bonnelli

Profession - Owner and Bartender at "The Spine", a fancy bar and club that serves as a front for various mob events. They feature live music, DJ sets on the regular, delightful bio-amplifiers sure to set your spine tingling, and the finest drinks to guarantee a good time.

Appearance - "Bones" appears as a red-lit, human Skeleton with bones made from the finest flexible plasto-titanium. He has a single red horn embedded in the centre of his skull. He has some smart black shorts and a lilac pilot's jacket he wears open with some gold lines on his sleeve. Through advanced tech, Bones can alter the shade and colour of his Skeleton.

Background - Demarro Bonelli used to be a young member of hospitality industry a long time ago where he learned the trade as a young waiter in Ritz City 03. When the McKing Profit Wars kicked off, Demarro was drafted to fight for the safety of Ritz City. During a skirmish, Demarro's body was almost completely destroyed when a 15-year old VR trooper 360-no-scoped him with a Rocket Launcher.

Fortunately, due to his contract, he had the privilege of entering a new Diantech cybernetics initiative. This is where he had the pleasure of meeting and befriending a younger Dr Leon Lunetti. Dr Lunetti constructed a new flexible plasto-titanium frame and with this Demarro was reborn as “Bones”, a new soldier able to fight again in the war and had a greatly elongated life provided he maintained his new body.

However, the corporation wasn’t willing to pay for maintenance of Demarro’s new body once the war ended and so he had to turn to desperate measures. He pleaded with his old friend Dr Lunetti and in exchange for regular upgrades and maintenance, Demarro would let the Lunetti’s use his business for whatever they needed. This turned out to be a mutually beneficial arrangement. Gangsters make good drinkers, Demarro mixed Lunetti’s favourite drink, and their good relationship meant other criminal elements left the business alone.

Most folks in the family have drunk at Bones' Spine and know him as a close friend and confidant of Leon Lunetti.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Sock

it's not PB's birthday it's not PB's birthday it's not PB's birthday it's not PB's-

Anyways.

I plan to play Leon's granddaughter.

Background info is tentative. Might be changed or expanded on with built up connections.

Spoiler: Athena Lunetti
Name - Athena Lunetti

Profession - Freelance Musician on the surface, Spy for the Lunetti family underneath. Spends her time going from place to place, gathering intel on others and sending it back home to her Grandfather. She also plays the guitar.

Appearance - A young woman with long black hair, accented with two red horns. Dressed in a black vest with one sleeve missing, making room for her robotic arm that's full of tools and other utilities. Like a screwdriver in her finger, etc. Wears fancy enhancement contacts.

Background - Only child of Leon's first son, Lucius Lunetti. Both him and his wife passed in a violent incident approximately 7-8 years before the game, through an attempt on lowering Leon's power and influence. Whether it succeeded or not is up for debate. During the incident, Athena lost the entirety of her right arm, and quickly had it replaced with something custom made from Diantech. She's particular about maintenance and knows a good wealth about cybernetics.

The passing of her parents would've left Athena on her own, if it weren't for her family. Inheritance from her father was more than enough for her to comfortably survive for a while, but a life like that was no life for Athena. Getting in contact with the rest of her extended family, Athena began working in espionage, using her music to travel and her voice/looks to get information out of sleazebags, sending it directly to her family wirelessly though the horn accessories on her head.

As such she spends a lot of time away from the rest of the family and away from the more violent aspects of the crime life, but still returns to visit from time to time, Leon's 80th being no exception.

Personality - Abrasive, hot headed and confrontational. More than capable of putting on a smile and being polite and sappy, but drops the act if she doesn't need it. Likes having fun and messing around when she can get away with it. Friendly with family (usually). Proud of her Lunetti blood.

Information about Lucius and his currently nameless wife who both DIED are totally up in the air and can be used to help align the rest of the cast in other ways. Like if Kolton wants his brother to have been a huge jerk, then Lucius can be a huge jerk, etc.

Over the next day or so I hope to set time aside and try to come up with connections and relationships. Naturally I'll also try and be available to hear from others and their ideas through Discord DMs or in the thread here.

Audio Video Disco

Name - Lancer Decado

Age - 28

Profession - Ex-hitman by trade, but is currently employed as the housekeeper for the Lunetti Family estate.

Appearance -
Spoiler:

Background -
Spoiler:
Born to the Decado family, a reputable family of professional assassins, Lancer grew up being trained to become a professional hitman. He took quickly to the training even at a young age, and by the time he was 18, he had completed the training regiments for assassinating by means of long-range weaponry. Particularly smart tech riflery. However, a few years into his occupation where the family would provide him with hits to undertake, he received a rather simple request to kill someone in their home. No-one around? Incredibly good vantage point and escape route? This was going to be easy.

However, after a phone call with the requester who seemed somewhat distracted with what sounded like some electronic toy, Lancer had all the details he needed and got to work. Skip ahead to after Lancer fired his shot, he made his way to the house to start taking care of the corpse (he took great pride in his ability to leave a scene spotless). But when he got there, he found something haunting. Lying on the ground, next to the dead body's hand, was a Tamagotchi that the man evidently was playing with, up until his death. After an unauthorized phone call to the requester's number, which resulted in the dead man's phone beginning to ring, Lancer realized the true nature of the request, and was shaken.

A few years later, after stewing over that request and finding a decreasing enjoyment in his work, Mercy made ties with the Lunetti family through her dating of Kolton. Seeing his chance to potentially do different work, he pleaded with his family to let him work for the Lunettis to keep an eye on things and strengthen the political ties (even though this wasn't the real reason). Skeptical and slightly disapproving, the Decado family allowed him to take the job of housekeeper at the Lunetti estate. There he was trained by Sergio, the previous housekeeper, in how to manage the estate and has been working there for several years now.

Personality - Very passive and observational. Lax and easygoing for the most part, but maintains an air of professionalism whenever he knows he's being watched. As long as you don't disturb him while in the middle of something he finds important, he's always open for chatting or even doing favors. Has a bad habit of seeing people almost akin to science experiments, and forgets to maybe not vocalize his fascination or interest. Has difficulty establishing a genuine two-sided friendship with most, unless he's known them for several years.

Sleeping is my life.

Name: Kolton Lunetti

Profession: Receptionist at a somewhat decent apartment, in addition to being the sole heir to the Lunetti family name.

Background: As the youngest son of Leon and Leslie Lunetti, Kolton never has it easy, often being teased by his brother, Lucius for a reason that the family knows about. Still, Kolton doesn’t let the teasing get to him, and just enjoys life. However, life would take an unexpected turn when Lucius passed away in a violent incident. Upon learning of his brother’s passing, Kolton finds himself to be the sole heir to the Lunetti family name, as it is a huge responsibility. When Kolton turned 21, he received an opportunity that changed his life in a good way. A couple of years later, Kolton met the love of his life, Mercy and they began dating. 5 years into the dating, Kolton proposed to his girlfriend, leading up to the present day.

Personality: He can be ruthless towards those that tried to mess with him or his family; basically, don’t mess with the Lunetti family or you’ll regret it. He sees being an heir as a responsibility, so he is responsible for his duties as the heir. He’s a high-spirited guy who enjoys what life has to offer. Women will find Kolton to be quite charming, although he’s taken.

1000% Knight

Name: Countess Elizabeth Arette Pistachio Charlemagne Natalia Marie Clementine Montague du Bois

Age: How dare you. Remove yourself from Countess Elizabeth Arette Pistachio Charlemagne Natalia Marie Clementine Montague du Bois' presence this instant.

[No other information was able to be obtained.]
Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!

Sock

Additional notes from my stuff:

>Lucius was a bit of a rowdy son. He picked on others teasingly (or so he claimed) but from time to time it'd be hard to tell if he was really just joking around or not. Quite arrogant and full of himself, being the one set to inherit things from Leon.

>Lucius married a woman named Himari, who was polite and soft spoken. They got married not long after they met. Himari was the daughter of the owner of a smaller business that was quickly merged into Diantech after their union. She didn't mind being married into crime, oddly enough, despite her business beforehand being clean.

Details about both of the above are entirely flexible. I want interesting stuff after all!

>Athena is likely sociable with most of her family. There's probably a plethora of ways they could've kept in touch. I imagine she's on good terms with Kolton and Leslie, and Sergio as well. Though I'm not sure how well she'd know Lancer and Mercy. Demarro I think would've been working with Leon before Athena's parents died, so they'd probably know each other.

Shy guy

Athena's "abrasive, hot headed and confrontational." Mercy's abrasive, cold and snarky. They uh probably aren't the best of friends. Given both of their lifestyles though I doubt they meet all that often, so they're probably not all that well acquainted.

Broccolli Rob has two passions, fitness and health, and those are actually basically the same thing. He has dedicated his entire life to making sure that Leon and anyone who "The Boss" thinks of as family live the best lives they can, free of any horrifying Tech Augment malfunctions. He spends an insane amount of time working on fitness and nutrition plans for everyone Leon tells him to, and also he is Green. That's where the Broccoli comes from in his name, but he did make it legally his first name and Rob his last, even if he generally goes by Rob.
'
Physically Broccoli Rob could be refered to as "A beef Cake" as well as a "Thick slab of a man, almost seven foot, over four hundred pounds of muscle" or "Green from a symbiotic colony of Algea living inside, beneath, and often instead of his skin." he always wears sunglasses, and always wears a baseball cap backwards, for his favorite chrome rock band, Samurai.

Name: Leo

Profession: Being a dog.

Leo is a puppy and one of Leon's Rottweilers. Leo's name is Leo because I always wanted a dog named Leo, not because Leon's name is Leon, so don't get it twisted. He's uncharacteristically adorable and a result of advancements in cybernetic technology for animals, specifically domestic pets. Leo is extremely smart and can communicate his thoughts with a limited form of technology that relays his thoughts through speech. Even though he's a dog, he still has feelings! Like how he's not as ferocious as the other rottweilers Leon owns. Why is he so damn cute? As a puppy, it's possible many will see him for the first time and be taken by his cuteness. But just because Leo is cute doesn't mean he's a good boy. He's actually extremely savage and rude deep down because his inferiority complex has left him jaded with life, but don't expect him to not use his cuteness for his own gain.

Sock

KamiPanda wrote:
Athena's "abrasive, hot headed and confrontational." Mercy's abrasive, cold and snarky. They uh probably aren't the best of friends. Given both of their lifestyles though I doubt they meet all that often, so they're probably not all that well acquainted.

Makes sense yeah. I wonder if they'd just be at each other's throats at family dinner or if they'd just try to ignore each other.

Though cause Mercy only got into the family a while after Athena's parent's passed, I don't think they'd even really know each other yeah. Excited to fight you every chance I get in game.

Rob is very exciting. I was going to play a giant man and I was sad there wouldn't be one, but this makes all the difference. I have no more guilt.

Leo is a dog. I like dog.

ASCEND

Thread is up! Y’all can still discuss stuff here and make character posts if you want but for now it’s gaming time

https://coxstudio.proboards.com/thread/86/black-fable-4-murder-televised
Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.

Happy Maria

hi i will make character posts because i want to thanks pb i love you

my character is leslie lunetti who is the wife of famous guy leon lunetti good for them. their marriage was broadcasted decades back when it happened, supposedly being a political affair though the details have been lost to time (and also thanks to leon's influence). supposedly the two are actually quite close despite this, but leslie never lets this side of her show with anyone not related to her. (presumably athena, kolton and other family members would get to see a less harsh side of her, but who knows.) she is constantly stern, strict and intimidating and despite her age (very old) she is surprisingly well built, and is supposedly well trained in martial arts. ever since losing her son lucius she has only grown more terrifying to be around, arming herself in case she ever gets attacked. her ferocious nature has made her a foreboding presence to everyone in the family, and some would even call her leon's right hand woman.

also here's the reference image lol https://imgur.com/v8bEPAc hyped to game gamers

fella

Name: Austin 'Aust' Liadon

Appearance: Aust is a handsome young man with tan skin, blonde hair, and striking purple eyes with faint cybernetic implants in them, the most notable of which being green wiring. His left arm and both legs are all completely robotic in nature as well due to an accident that happened in his childhood.

Occupation: While he appears to be a simple cook and waiter at first glance, Aust is, in truth, a very skilled spy. His enhanced hearing makes it easy for him to eavesdrop on potential enemies and report them to the mob, and he's no slouch in a physical confrontation either, with the robotic limbs packing an extra punch, so to speak.

Background: Aust never knew his parents, as they died when he was young. He was raised by his grandfather, Roderick, a respected consigliere and friend of Leon. He grew up idolizing both his grandfather and Leon, wanting to follow in their footsteps and hopefully become a well-respected leader in his own right someday.

When he was fifteen, however, tragedy struck as Roderick was killed in a car accident with Aust beside him. He managed to survive his injuries, but his limbs were amputated and replaced with cybernetic ones to allow him the ability to properly function again. Thanks to Leon's technology saving his life and will to live, he's now doubly loyal to Leon, and would give his life to the man he sees as a second grandfather to him.

Personality: Warm and friendly, Aust is probably one of the nicest people involved with the mob. While he isn't a very outgoing person, he tries his best to make those around him feel comfortable and welcome. He's also a damn good chef and knows it, even bragging about it from time to time.
Page 2 of 2 [ 54 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus