Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 55 of 98[ 3882 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58 ... 98  Next

Re: Danganronpa F3: Risk vs. Reward - Chapter 3 Daily LifeTopic%20Title

[put something witty here]

Molly's eyes widen at the implications. "My father, the cirque, everyone waiting for my next show... It's not just about our social standing, everyone in the outside world is going to think we're dead! Can any of you say you've got nothing to go back to? P-please, we can figure this out. We can..." She lacks any confidence behind her words.

I require pandas

Sachi ran her hands through her half hair and half shaved off hair, and took a deep breath.

"I'm gonna be forgotten....my mom, my dad, my brother and all my friends... not to mention I only have enough medicine for less than 2 days...." she grabbed a vial from her pocket and took it. "Oh what have I done?? I should be saving these!!"

CaptainPancakes wrote:
Without warning, Akio angrily slaps Shirly square across the face and walks away, mumbling.

"...Kill ourselves for what? So this instagram thot can take pictures of her coffee..?" He grumbled as he stormed back to the library.

"I-instangram? Th-thot? I do not know what any of those things are, but they sound offensive."

She goes to the library in search of a dictionary.

Lone wrote:
CaptainPancakes wrote:
Without warning, Akio angrily slaps Shirly square across the face and walks away, mumbling.

"...Kill ourselves for what? So this instagram thot can take pictures of her coffee..?" He grumbled as he stormed back to the library.

"I-instangram? Th-thot? I do not know what any of those things are, but they sound offensive."

She goes to the library in search of a dictionary.

"Go away!" Akio snapped, running and hiding behind Kagayaki. "I-I'll slap you again!"

Shirly ignores him and searches for a dictionary. She finds one, published in the 1950's. No 'Thot' or 'Instagram'. She finds a Czech to English dictionary and searches in that instead. Still nothing.

"H-How can you waltz in here so calmly? What? You forgot about asking us to kill ourselves?!"

"Calm, oh I am not calm." Shirly holds up her hand to show it shaking madly. "Screaming and panicking will not get us anywhere, so I must find the strength to move forward. Oh and..."

She swiftly kicks Akio in the balls.

She decides to kick him again.

"Sorry, I was not sure I hit it the first time. It feels like a baby carrot. That's for slapping me. You do not ever hit a lady."

Lone wrote:
"Calm, oh I am not calm." Shirly holds up her hand to show it shaking madly. "Screaming and panicking will not get us anywhere, so I must find the strength to move forward. Oh and..."

She swiftly kicks Akio in the balls.

She decides to kick him again.

"Sorry, I was not sure I hit it the first time. It feels like a baby carrot. That's for slapping me. You do not ever hit a lady."

Akio collapsed on the ground and curled in a ball.

"T-That's bullshit...i-if your strength comes from other people's suffering, t-then...y-you're not even h-human! Asking f-for death isn't v-very ladylike, is it..?"

He crawled to the corner of the bookshelf. "K-Killing John took everything from me...w-we saw so many people die...how can anyone want more..?"

"Enough!" Kagayaki snapped at the two who'd followed her into the Library. She closed her eyes after her outburst and inhaled deeply, held her breath for a second, then released it and smiled pleasantly. "...Everyone here is under a tremendous amount of stress right now. Let us all consider our words and actions very carefully so as not to agitate each other, shall we?"

She walked over to the nearest bookshelf and scanned it for any titles she deemed potentially useful.

"W-What? You don't care too, huh?! Well, I sure hope someone else feels as bad about killing John as I do..!"

Akio weakly stood up and headed out of the library. "By the way, you kick like a dude," Akio sneered at Shirly. "I hope your gorilla foot doesn't get stuck in someone's ass next time you're 'competing!'"

Akio darted off, running away for the sake of his balls, dropping a banana peel as an extra safety measure.

"Thank you. I've had to kick out unruly customers back in my home country. Not like we had many but."

She picked up the banana peel and was disappointed to see there was no banana in there.

"That advice was not meant solely for Lord Taira," Kagayaki answered, not taking her eyes off the book she'd chosen from the shelf. "...I overheard your earlier comments and understand your plight, Lady Cahill. Still... if you were told you must murder, and someone told you to die for them... how would you react?"

She looked up and smiled again. "That is what I meant by choosing words with caution. Of course, as I said, this is merely advice; you are certainly free to heed or ignore it as you wish."

"5 months, huh? Does this mean my body ages faster or something..." Claudius contemplated, checking his hands.

"Wh-what? No, we are meant to be high schoolers, enjoying the youth of our lives. Monokuma is going to take the treasure of youth away from us... nnnn, I will kill myself before that happens."

Shirly huffs and puffs.

"A-and if we don't age, that is not better at all. I am the oldest of my brothers and sisters. I will then become the youngest. Th-this can not make sense. It must be one big LIE!"

lcarus wrote:
"My father, the cirque, everyone waiting for my next show... It's not just about our social standing, everyone in the outside world is going to think we're dead! Can any of you say you've got nothing to go back to? P-please, we can figure this out. We can..."

"Yeah... I can."

Casey walks into the room, not meeting Molly's eyes.

"I-I know you guys are just kids and all though... It ain't easy to lose everything..."

"Let us not lose hope of escape yet." Kagayaki exited the Library, leaving a stack of books she'd checked behind her. "Monokuma is able to travel freely between here and the outside, so there must be some secret way we have not yet discovered, yes? Besides..." she added with a weak smile, "...if it is true that time passes more quickly outside this mansion, it means we have been missing for at least half a year now. Surely at least some of you must have those who would organize a search by now...?"

No other way than to make this mistake.

Lyla seems to lose her composure for a few seconds after hearing the motive, clutching her side and frowning. "Tha-- That can't be true... right? Right?"

ASCEND

Still looking panicked, Anissa shouts, "M- Maybe that dumbwaiter is a way out... I m- mean, there's not another one on this f- floor, so i- it's gotta go somewhere, r- right?"
Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.

Planetbox wrote:
Still looking panicked, Anissa shouts, "M- Maybe that dumbwaiter is a way out... I m- mean, there's not another one on this f- floor, so i- it's gotta go somewhere, r- right?"

"It is certainly worth investigating," Kagayaki agreed with a nod. "We should send something non-living first, though, to ensure it is safe."

She glanced around. "Does anyone still have one of those bananas?"

"Akio might still have some." S responded. "Or if he's not willing to share, maybe we can send something else, like one of the bottles of alcohol or a book?"

Sock

Instead of freaking out like everyone else seemed to, Silas appears to be rather calm.

"No one needs to lose their heads over this. None of you deserve this sort of punishment.. Losing everything out there? That's just cruel." Silas puts a hand to his chin in thought. "Someone has to kill to let us all out of here...?"

Shaking his head, he approaches the group investigating the dumbwaiter.

The ground sends a banana in. Unremarkably, it comes back. After a brief investigation they find that the dumbwaiter actually just moves along the wall.

"That's a little disappointing," Molly states plainly. "Not the secret passage, or room between the walls I was hoping for..."

ASCEND

"Well, th- that was useless..." Anissa mumbles, "But I f- figured it would be, since I suggested it..."
Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.

One day passes without incident.

...one full day.

Shy guy

It's not long before Dale causes an incident. "Goddammit! This isn't working!" He shouted, pounding a nearby wall with his fist and once again achieving nothing but some painful backlash. "We need a plan here, sitting on our behinds isn't gonna get us anywhere this time!" He wasn't telling anyone anything they didn't already know, but desperation was making him crack a little. "Has anyone got anything, anything at all, that might connect outside? Like, like, the water in the tap's gotta come from somewhere right? Can we use that?"

"H-hey... Anyone wanna push their beds together? I gotta admit I was kind of cold, you know..."

Casey rubs her hands for warmth, sitting on the edge of her bed.

"I don't mean to be weird or nothing. It don't matter that much... It can help you remember that you're not alone..."

Casey mumbles that last part.

"I believe... tracing the pipework may be useful," Kagayaki chimed in. Her eyes were bleary and her speech was a bit slower than usual; she'd spent the night poring over the books in the library. "Of course, I believe there is very little not worth checking at this point..."

She paused to think for a minute and seemed to sway slightly as she did so. "What... what of the door to the Billiard Room? We attempted to break the windows and door leading outside, but did anyone try breaking that one?"

Casey wanders drowsily upstairs.

"Well, wouldn't I look like a jackass if I had tried to open the billiard room door already? I mean I'm down to crack it open if you want. That sounds like fun."

Molly sits close to the wall, staring down at her hands and wringing then slowly. She doesn't seem to be paying attention to Dale's outburst, or anyone else, but eventually she looks to him with a weary expression.

"...even if we followed the pipes, we'd eventually need to rip out the wall to keep going, wouldn't we? If the doors and windows won't give way, the walls probably aren't any less durable. And the billiards room..." she turns her attention to Kagayaki, pausing for a few moments. "Well, go join Dale and romp around some more. I'm sure it'll reveal something new," She smiles bitterly.

I require pandas

"I'm down to 6 vials....thats a day's worth at most," Sachi seemed quite visibly terrified of the fact that she was running out of medicine.
"....what if we tried the ceiling? Maybe it'll break? O-or....was there a fireplace anywhere? I can't even remember I'm so stressed out...." she took a vial from her pocket, seeming extremely hesitant to take it. "5 left. Less than a day at most."

Akio sluggishly rose out of bed and began to head towards the dining room for a bite to eat. He seemed to be avoiding a...certain group of people.

lcarus wrote:
Molly sits close to the wall, staring down at her hands and wringing then slowly. She doesn't seem to be paying attention to Dale's outburst, or anyone else, but eventually she looks to him with a weary expression.

"...even if we followed the pipes, we'd eventually need to rip out the wall to keep going, wouldn't we? If the doors and windows won't give way, the walls probably aren't any less durable. And the billiards room..." she turns her attention to Kagayaki, pausing for a few moments. "Well, go join Dale and romp around some more. I'm sure it'll reveal something new," She smiles bitterly.

Kagayaki let out an exasperated sigh. "...Would you prefer I give up, Lady Reynard? Though this may well be fruitless, it is not as if it will cost us anything to try."

She bowed to Casey. "I shall return shortly with some tools." With that, she departed for the Kitchen. She rummaged through the drawers there, took two large knives she found in her hands, and began carrying them back to the Billiards Room.

Molly huffs dismissively in response to Kagayaki, but after a minute of silent brooding decides to get up and head to the billiards room herself. She keeps a good distance away from the door, but makes it clear she's interested in the other girl's plan.

"One year... one year..." Shirly crouches against the wall. "It may as well be all over... my family, below the poverty line. The next 'World's Best Barista' already decided... what have I got now?"

edit: double post

The shrine maiden stepped up to the locked door. She carefully set one of the knives on the floor at her feet, then examined the door frame closely. She attempted to slide the blade as far as she could into the gap between the frame and door, apparently hoping to force the lock open.

"...maybe you can just bust the lock off if you keep jabbing it with the knife," Molly suggests. "At least, if you wear out the tip trying it that way."

Shirly calls everyone into the dining room. Upon entering, they see 13 empty mugs, and a kettle brimming with coffee.

"Hi everyone... if you want coffee, then please help yourself..."

"So I've asked you all to come here because..."

Shirly takes a deep breath.

"Enough time has passed, and there's nothing left for me in the outside world. My family, my friends, I don't know if they're even still alive, or remember me. This means... you guys are all I have left. And so, I need to get along with you the best I can. I thank you all for getting us through two class trials, especially the first trial. I want to make amends for my past actions..."

She turns to Momo and Akio.

"I am sorry for slapping you and kicking you in the balls. You may now do the same to me."

She goes back to addressing the rest of the class.

"So... let me reintroduce myself."

She clears her throat.

"Jmenuji se Světlana Mlynarik. My name is Světlana Mlynarik. Some people here have trouble pronouncing it, so I also go by Shirly Cahill. Use whichever name you prefer. I hope to get along with each and every one of you from now on. If you need coffee, tea, any sort of beverage, then I will make it for you. I can adjust it to keep you up for up to seven hours, or for just the taste and none of the caffeine."

Shirly smiles, does a nervous bow, as if she isn't used to doing such things, and sits back down.

Shy guy

"Tch. Easy for you to say that, but some of the rest of us haven't given up." Dale growled angrily. It was clear his mood hadn't improved; in fact it had likely only gotten worse. "One year, five years, I don't care how long it takes, I'm getting out of here." He then stormed out of the room, returning to the billiards room in the hope that they could make a breakthrough there.
Page 55 of 98 [ 3882 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58 ... 98  Next

Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus