Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 634 of 639[ 25547 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 631, 632, 633, 634, 635, 636, 637 ... 639  Next

Re: Random conversations/chatroomTopic%20Title

★ I wanna Yabba Dabba Die ★

CatMuto wrote:
Oh, thank god, I still have a job next week. I am off sick this week because I have a viral cold infection, and what with working in a hotel and the Oktoberfest approaching, I really did not want to potentially infect any of my coworkers and have us be short-staffed then. But I was getting really anxious, worrying that I might get fired for being written off sick for an entire week. But I know I have a shift next week, so... I can tell myself to rest again.

PS: I agree on the clothes thing, Dawn. That's why I went for a size bigger than what I'd wear in EU sizes because I know that, especially when the original measurement is US, it can be off. I have M shirts in US size that are larger than needed for me. And that's also why I opted for clothes that wouldn't be too difficult to wear if there's a (minor) size difference. But I also agree on the pants thing. I wouldn't buy those online. Difficult enough to find pants fitting my odd proportions in stores.

That's great to hear. That's one less thing to worry about. I hope you feel better by next week. <3

Yeah idk what jeans are anymore, I just wear leggings. :redd:
FacebookKidd & Milky ArtPersonal/18+ Art InstagramArt Merch
Twitter: @miilkyweiPSN: Saebyeog ☆ Switch: SW-6480-0576-7900 ♡
*HMU if you wanna die or request commissions*
Currently (Re)Watching / Playing: Chainsaw Man / Pokemon Scarlet

Happy Maria

Forgot to mention this like last week but I've been on this website for 3 years now, crazy to think of.

Time flies on this forum, that's for sure. I remember making an account on here. My ex had one and I thought it was neat since I was getting into the games and I always saw him on here so I made an account. I'm not as active (then again, who is?) but yeah, it's nice to come back every once in a while.

Sooooo... when I moved to Canada my pants size was about 16-18, roughly. My shirts were like 2x or so. Almost a year in, size 16 was too big on me, so I just wore leggings. Last weekend a friend of ours was giving away some of her clothes and I took a bunch because they were cool and said if I didn't fit in them, it'll just motivate me to lose more weight so I could fit in them.... I tried everything on and I actually fit in everything and her pants are a size 10 and her shirts are small and medium. I've never been more proud of myself in my life. I've made so much progress. :edgey:

Gettin' Old!

Milky wrote:
Time flies on this forum, that's for sure. I remember making an account on here. My ex had one and I thought it was neat since I was getting into the games and I always saw him on here so I made an account. I'm not as active (then again, who is?) but yeah, it's nice to come back every once in a while.

Sooooo... when I moved to Canada my pants size was about 16-18, roughly. My shirts were like 2x or so. Almost a year in, size 16 was too big on me, so I just wore leggings. Last weekend a friend of ours was giving away some of her clothes and I took a bunch because they were cool and said if I didn't fit in them, it'll just motivate me to lose more weight so I could fit in them.... I tried everything on and I actually fit in everything and her pants are a size 10 and her shirts are small and medium. I've never been more proud of myself in my life. I've made so much progress. :edgey:

=D Why the small text, that stuff is awesome and should be shouted to the heavens! You've done so well Dawn.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Pierre wrote:
=D Why the small text, that stuff is awesome and should be shouted to the heavens! You've done so well Dawn.

I felt like people wouldn't care, but I wanted to post about it because I was proud. Hehe. :acro:
Thank you so much. <3

How wonderful, my import for Story of Seasons: Friends of Mineral Town is not stuck at customs anymore! It should arrive soon. Deo volente.

Gettin' Old!

Got a presentation to give on Friday and while I'm starting to feel comfortable with the material it's got a questions section about 10 minutes long at the end. Ugh I have no idea what questions will be asked so I don't know if I'll be able to prepare for it.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

I finally merged from traditional art to digital art and I've done 3 digital commissions so far and I'm so proud of them! So I'm linking them here for anyone interested lmao :edgey:

Gothorita/Mega Sableye/Mega Banette mash up
Galactic Starmie W.I.P
Succubus

Gettin' Old!

Looking great Dawn! Is it easier working with them digitally?
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Pierre wrote:
Looking great Dawn! Is it easier working with them digitally?

Thank you! :edgey: At first, no, but I'm getting the hang of it pretty quickly.

I have the feeling my email account isn't receiving some emails that it should.
This makes me paranoid now because what if this means I was not getting any emails regarding my job applications. (A rejection made it through, though...)
I'm putting all the places I apply to onto my whitelist of 'safe receivers'.

Yeesh, good luck with that. As someone going through the same thing, I can relate.

Apparently, there's only a really low chance of an e-mail outright not making it through. So long as they type in your e-mail address correctly, the e-mail will almost certainly get through in other words. Albeit, sometimes incorrectly marked as spam.

The weird thing is, I double-checked my spam folder and it's empty. Nothing is being sent there.

I have heard of one other thing, the 'silent rejections'. It's where if they decided to reject you, they don't bother sending an e-mail and keep you waiting forever. It's pretty dickish when companies do that, and a lot outright say they'll let you know regardless of a pass or fail. Still, if the companies failed to let you know if you did pass, that's really on them.

is a five star man.

Saw a tweet from someone today saying they'd had their account here since 2007 but were too nervous to come back to post. I defo used to feel that way about forums - the only one I had the confidence to post on was BZPower back in around 2008. When I got the confidence to talk more in CR, by that point it got its Discord server lol. I get where the lack of confidence comes from because forums feel kinda more deliberate than Discord, but I hope if they or anyone else sees it they feel like they can post here again or for the first time. (bc god knows we need more active users lol)
Visit http://toatalireviews.com for all your TV and video game review needs.

The cape is self-fluttering

I kind of prefer the forums to the discord. Nothing wrong with the latter, but I'm in multiple servers and the C-R one alone is a lot to keep up with. But it is what it is, and I'll just participate whenever I can at either place.
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

...NAILED IT

Happy Maria

Only REAL intellectuals like me post on CR (even though I hardly do that much nowadays sadly)

I like forums more than Discord and social media tbh. The latter two are easier for casual talks and getting to know people, but it just helps to be able to have the time to think your posts out before posting them. Alas, forums are getting used less and less. Although with that said, I never really got to know the people I'd met on forums very well until I started adding them on social media. I guess that's why trends are shifting in this direction.

I've felt worse.

I had an easier time posting here than I do on Discord/twitter/whatever. The forum format usually means that there's no pressure to reply too quickly, or ignore things posted a day ago. And it's a bit easier knowing everyone here, whereas on twitter it's just everyone you know and everyone you don't. Also here there's a close-to-zero percent chance of someone posting NSFW art.
"It's never too late to learn that growing old doesn't have to mean growing up. Stay curious, stay weird, stay kind, and don't let anyone ever tell you you aren't smart or brave or worthy enough." -Stanford Pines, Gravity Falls

tiger_festival wrote:
Also here there's a close-to-zero percent chance of someone posting NSFW art.

That's my job on Twitter! xD :edgey:

Lone wrote:
I have heard of one other thing, the 'silent rejections'. It's where if they decided to reject you, they don't bother sending an e-mail and keep you waiting forever. It's pretty dickish when companies do that, and a lot outright say they'll let you know regardless of a pass or fail. Still, if the companies failed to let you know if you did pass, that's really on them.

And they don't even send you a rather standard "Thank you for applying. Checking through it will take some time, so please be patient." email. I hate that. I don't know if they got my application, nor do I know if I should be expecting anything. I apply to many places, if someone suddenly answers with, "Hey, we want an interview", do not be surprised when I ask who you are. :ron:

Gettin' Old!

tiger_festival wrote:
I had an easier time posting here than I do on Discord/twitter/whatever. The forum format usually means that there's no pressure to reply too quickly, or ignore things posted a day ago. And it's a bit easier knowing everyone here, whereas on twitter it's just everyone you know and everyone you don't. Also here there's a close-to-zero percent chance of someone posting NSFW art.

Yeah small communities and stuff, granted depending on the size of your discord it can be the same. I've got a discord group of close pals that's like 6 big? So it's still easy to know everyone and connect there.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Discovered that my favorite band created part of the soundtrack for Kojima’s new game Death Stranding. This came off as a complete surprise. Discovered they’re big fans of Kojima’s as well.

Omg. I definitely have to play this game lol. Not only because of this though. I have been waiting for Kojima’s comeback for a long time.

Gettin' Old!

Yeah I’m working through Death Stranding and it’s a real trip! No other game like it.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Happy Maria

Oh wow look it just struck midnight here, Merry Christmas everyone!!

Gettin' Old!

Merry Christmas Soco!

I'm feeling festive but I'm on night shift tonight.

I'll take a couple bags of chocolate coins and hide them for the dayshift around the workplace I think.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Happy New Year from Germany.
It's over! 2019 is over! It was a HORRIBLE year for me, in all sorts of categories! My relationship ended, I had to put Cleo down, I have been dicked around in jobs, clawed my way out of depression and was knocked right back into it when things were looking up again!
2020 just has to be a better year!

Gettin' Old!

CatMuto wrote:
Happy New Year from Germany.
It's over! 2019 is over! It was a HORRIBLE year for me, in all sorts of categories! My relationship ended, I had to put Cleo down, I have been dicked around in jobs, clawed my way out of depression and was knocked right back into it when things were looking up again!
2020 just has to be a better year!

Ugh same Cat, I can only hope 2020 is better, it doesn’t have to do much to get there though.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

High level play

Best wishes for the new year everyone.

2019 has been one of the best years of my adult life. After 2018 was a significant low point with a dead end job in a warehouse, anxiety relating to (Dutch/European) politics, my place in this society and had trouble connecting to friends and family resulting in substance overuse (within legal parameters, but unhealthy nonetheless).

Last year took a leap and started a new job which required me to learn a new set of skills, which was nerve-wrecking but totally worth it in retrospect. It's a respectable job which challenges me and helped develop me (customers will always be customers though). Things are going well there.
In addition, for the second time in my life i'm in a relationship. I met her in July and were officially together since November. It's really clicking between us and i'm genuinely happier and at peace with (and without) her. I've always been of a mindset that I am rather alone than in an uncommited relationship, but I didn't see myself actually finding someone.

There is more work I want to get done this year, so I will try to continue improving myself at a steady pace.
Face your emptiness don't be afraid. The danger is often smaller than your fear.

Gettin' Old!

Congrats Sir Jibbey! That sounds so awesome a year for you :gant:
Made by Chesu+Zombee

I spent New Years drinking and stuffing my face. I passed out and hour in and woke up 12 hours later with a hang over and then played Monster Hunter World for the rest of the day with my boyfriend and it was amazing. :edgey:
I hope every one else had a great New Years!

Gonna rant here because I'm too lazy to type elsewhere. I am so confused, and also done, with Facebook. I'm a NSFW artist and I made a private group to post my art for people that don't have Twitter. Everything was fine until my drawings were getting flagged as I posted them. They weren't reported they were just taken down seconds after posting. I was banned for a week and then I come back to find out my group was disabled. But I see people constantly posting bare boob GIFs and images. Not to mention another friend of mine made a NSFW art group and all of her blatantly nude drawings are up and fine. So.... why was my art taken down? It's literally art. I spent hours, days even, drawing these and I wanna show them off. I wanna be able to do that without just having to use Twitter. I really need to get my Patreon up and leave Facebook. :ron:

Gettin' Old!

Milky wrote:
I spent New Years drinking and stuffing my face. I passed out and hour in and woke up 12 hours later with a hang over and then played Monster Hunter World for the rest of the day with my boyfriend and it was amazing. :edgey:
I hope every one else had a great New Years!

Gonna rant here because I'm too lazy to type elsewhere. I am so confused, and also done, with Facebook. I'm a NSFW artist and I made a private group to post my art for people that don't have Twitter. Everything was fine until my drawings were getting flagged as I posted them. They weren't reported they were just taken down seconds after posting. I was banned for a week and then I come back to find out my group was disabled. But I see people constantly posting bare boob GIFs and images. Not to mention another friend of mine made a NSFW art group and all of her blatantly nude drawings are up and fine. So.... why was my art taken down? It's literally art. I spent hours, days even, drawing these and I wanna show them off. I wanna be able to do that without just having to use Twitter. I really need to get my Patreon up and leave Facebook. :ron:

Oh man have they explained themselves to you? It’s real hard to understand why they are acting that way if they are letting worse things slide.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

High level play

I imagine the algorith has been targeting you for some reason. Maybe one of the people in your private group is flagging your material as inappropriate?

As far as I know Facebook doens't really like NSFW content. Since you like to make NSFW art I'd say either change platform or make the art a bit more safer.
Although its BS since you have to make the choice between lesser evils while others seem to get away with it. I feel like YouTubers pretty much face a similar problem where they have to remain clean to get the best ad revenue. No other platform exists anywhere close in the example of YouTube, but I feel like art can actually be posted on a bit more websites.

I'm not really knowledgeable about the art community, but maybe you could look how other succesful artists post their art and figure out what could also work for you (Patreon as you said is one of the most popular ones right now I think.)

Basically, good luck with navigating this minefield.
Face your emptiness don't be afraid. The danger is often smaller than your fear.

It's not being reported, sadly. Facebook would notify me if someone reports my posts. This happens as soon as it hit 'post'. I'll have a post ready and when I hit 'submit' it'll post, but then one second later it'll take me to a new page that says "Your Post Goes Against Our Community Guidelines", but it does it for some and not others. I guess they're just keeping an eye on me now. For some reason my succubus drawings get the boot over any other NSFW ones I have. Facebook must have a hatred towards succubi. :redd: I'm working on a Patreon and thankfully Twitter is more NSFW art friendly. For now anyway. I also made a Hentai Foundry for my art. xD
I'm just bitter at the fact that literally see my friends post actual porn GIFs and images and they'd still be up, but my art gets me banned. :acro:

Happy new year to everybody. 2019 was mostly a bullshit year.

I’m tired of being myself. I’m tired of lacking self-confidence and being a mess in general. Tired of feeling like others deal with life problems much better than I do. Tired of being whiny and annoying others with my bulls***. Tired of being self-conscious to the point of feeling like I’m not really capable of opening up to people anymore (when relationships are so important to me). Tired of lacking discipline. Tired of being this decadent person who indulges in alcohol or isolation instead of solving problems head-on. Tired of feeling like everybody despises me, and feeling like others are doing a favor to me when they show they care about me. Tired of being afraid to live a meaningless life, and afraid of being stuck in a meaningless routine. Tired of feeling extremely guilty and ashamed when I don’t even know how to explain what makes me feel this way.

But hopefully things will get better. They can’t get much worse than they are.

Gettin' Old!

Thelema wrote:
Happy new year to everybody. 2019 was mostly a bullshit year.

I’m tired of being myself. I’m tired of lacking self-confidence and being a mess in general. Tired of feeling like others deal with life problems much better than I do. Tired of being whiny and annoying others with my bulls***. Tired of being self-conscious to the point of feeling like I’m not really capable of opening up to people anymore. Tired of being this decadent person who indulges in alcohol or isolation instead of solving problems head-on. Tired of feeling like everybody despises me, and feeling like others are doing a favor to me when they show they care about me. Tired of being afraid to live a meaningless life, and afraid of being stuck in a meaningless routine. Tired of feeling extremely guilty and ashamed when I don’t even know how to explain what makes me feel this way.

But hopefully things will get better. They can’t get much worse than they are.

Yeah I get that a bit. Feel like a broken record with nothing new to share and don't wanna bum people out more by bringing bad stuff up. I know they'd probably be fine but even I'm bored of hearing my own problems. I'm sure they'd be fine to listen again if I had to though. All I can do is keep going forward under the assumption something will get better if I just finish my degree.

For you:
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Soooo my boyfriend hasn't fully watched Yu Yu Hakusho and I find that insane. It's literally my #1 favorite anime. So we've been watching it and he's been enjoying it and that makes me so happy. :edgey: Thankfully I have the full series so I don't have to rip my hair out looking for a site to stream them on, haha.
Anyway now that I'm watching it for the 10 millionth time... I REALLY wanna draw some characters again. :shoe:

Gettin' Old!

Indoctrinate him good in the ways of Yu Yu Hakusho! Sharing those new fandoms is awesome xD
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Back to college again on Monday. Starting a new semester at a new college which specializes in Criminal Justice. Hopefully will get the bachelors in 2 years or so

Gettin' Old!

Woo! Sounds like it'll be a lot of work! Good luck with it!
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Page 634 of 639 [ 25547 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 631, 632, 633, 634, 635, 636, 637 ... 639  Next

Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus