Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 1 of 1[ 6 posts ]

Pursuit Theme Sentence GameTopic%20Title

Make a paragraph with as many Pursuit Themes as you desire.

I'm gonna do one.
The real culprit was on the stand. He was QUESTIONED, only to answer back with good comebacks. Mr Wright knew he was LYING COLDLY, and he WANTED TO FIND THE TRUTH, so he KEPT PRESSING ON, and CORNERED the killer and CAUGHT him.

Any more ones?

P.S. Thanks to Ace Attorney, I have a bad habit of yelling the red text bubbles (TAKE THAT :phoenix: , EUREKA :edgeworth: , OBJECTION , etc.)and slamming the table when I make a point.
When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth. A prosecutor is one who seeks the conviction of a defendant. But I don't think that's all we are....[marquee[img src="AAI_Miles_Edgeworth_Full_Running_West_1.gif] Chasing da truth on a daily basis!][/marquee]
Re: Pursuit Theme Sentence GameTopic%20Title

I WANTED TO FIND THE TRUTH, but I had no backup evidence under my sleeves when I was QUESTIONED by both the Judge and Prosecution.

What's a Court Records?

My teacher CAUGHT me, and then QUESTIONED me about the thing I did. I had been CORNERED yet again, because the teacher knew I was LYING COLDLY. My teacher was WANTING TO FIND THE TRUTH, but I continued to lie. Just when I thought the interrogation was over I had been OVERTAKEN, and was very sad.
Why am I even here?

YouTube Twitter Tumblr Steam Discord

The other day, I got CAUGHT CASTING MAGIC by my neighbour who previously QUESTIONED its existence.

... That's all I got for now.

Alright, I'm back with a new one.

I felt like I was being pressured to LIE COLDLY, when the conductor came by. He QUESTIONED me, CORNERED me, and I wondered, did he really WANT TO FIND THE TRUTH? I almost got CAUGHT and OVERTAKEN, before a friend mouthed the words, 'be calm, it's in your bag's zip!', and when I whipped it out, next thing I knew, we were CORNERING HIM TOGETHER, and with each strike, we KEPT PRESSING ON and CAST MAGIC. The conductor walked away and as I looked out the train window, I knew it was an ADVENTURE'S PRELUDE (haha, Dai Gyakuten Saiban. I know this is Naruhodo's theme in the JP Court, and although his objection theme is basically the same thing at lower key, this felt more like a pursuit.).

And there you have it. Every game's pursuit theme. In one paragraph!

PW Trilogy- :phoenix: :edgeworth: :udgey: :maya: :pearl: :franny: :godot:
Investigations: Edgey- :edgeworth: :franny:
Apollo Justice- :apollo: :kristoph: :hobohodo: :klavier:
Dual Destinies :athena: :simon:
When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth. A prosecutor is one who seeks the conviction of a defendant. But I don't think that's all we are....[marquee[img src="AAI_Miles_Edgeworth_Full_Running_West_1.gif] Chasing da truth on a daily basis!][/marquee]

MilesEdgeworth2001 wrote:
Alright, I'm back with a new one.

I felt like I was being pressured to LIE COLDLY, when the conductor came by. He QUESTIONED me, CORNERED me, and I wondered, did he really WANT TO FIND THE TRUTH? I almost got CAUGHT and OVERTAKEN, before a friend mouthed the words, 'be calm, it's in your bag's zip!', and when I whipped it out, next thing I knew, we were CORNERING HIM TOGETHER, and with each strike, we KEPT PRESSING ON and CAST MAGIC. The conductor walked away and as I looked out the train window, I knew it was an ADVENTURE'S PRELUDE (haha, Dai Gyakuten Saiban. I know this is Naruhodo's theme in the JP Court, and although his objection theme is basically the same thing at lower key, this felt more like a pursuit.).

And there you have it. Every game's pursuit theme. In one paragraph!

PW Trilogy- :phoenix: :edgeworth: :udgey: :maya: :pearl: :franny: :godot:
Investigations: Edgey- :edgeworth: :franny:
Apollo Justice- :apollo: :kristoph: :hobohodo: :klavier: :trucy:
Dual Destinies :athena: :simon:

Including the spin offs! (don't know if there's any for kay, prof layton or dai gyakuten saiban)
Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus