Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 7 of 98[ 3882 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 98  Next

Re: Danganronpa F3: Risk vs. Reward - Chapter 1 Daily LifeTopic%20Title

I require pandas

SiRReN wrote:
"Oh, I'm not going anywhere," he sneered.

She glared at him, before taking a vial out of her pocket, uncorking it, and tossing it back.

"Fine then. Whatever. I don't care," she responded grumpily.

Sad_Yoshi wrote:
SiRReN wrote:

She glared at him, before taking a vial out of her pocket, uncorking it, and tossing it back.

"What are your little narcotics for, I wonder," John laughed. "Or are you simply a trash addict like I suspect?"

Sock

Silas laughs awkwardly and rubs the back of his head as he approaches Dallas and the rest of the class.

"Haha.. You might not wanna use that much. It's kinda scary, especially in this sort of situation.. You could kill any of us with that."

Shy guy

SiRReN wrote:
John turned his eyes on the Bodyguard. "Some guard you're turning out to be," he jeered. "This fool could have killed one of us and you wouldn't have ever been here quick enough to see our body hit the floor."

"You want me to strip-search everyone? Because I can strip-search everyone." Dale replied, clearly irritated by the slight. "I had assumed our captors wouldn't be dumb enough to leave anyone with a weapon. Perhaps it's worth making sure."

KamiPanda wrote:
SiRReN wrote:
John turned his eyes on the Bodyguard. "Some guard you're turning out to be," he jeered. "This fool could have killed one of us and you wouldn't have ever been here quick enough to see our body hit the floor."

"You want me to strip-search everyone? Because I can strip-search everyone." Dale replied, clearly irritated by the slight. "I had assumed our captors wouldn't be dumb enough to leave anyone with a weapon. Perhaps it's worth making sure."

"You assumed that in a killing game they wouldn't leave means for us to kill each other," John deadpanned.

KamiPanda wrote:
SiRReN wrote:

"I don't think strip searching everyone is necessary." S said.

"Or even possible in my case..."

I require pandas

SiRReN wrote:
Sad_Yoshi wrote:
SiRReN wrote:

"What are your little narcotics for, I wonder," John laughed. "Or are you simply a trash addict like I suspect?"

"They aren't narcotics!! They help me to function..." she responded while stuffing it back in her pocket. "You don't know a single thing about me or why I need medicine."

ASCEND

At Claudius's question, Anissa says, "W- Well... Just about everyone I know hates me... s- so I won't be much help there..."

Once the gunshot goes off, she screams and runs into the meat locker.
Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.

Sad_Yoshi wrote:
"They aren't narcotics!! They help me to function..." she responded while stuffing it back in her pocket. "You don't know a single thing about me or why I need medicine."

"I don't need to know more to know you're garbage," he told her, and then cast his eyes around the room. "You're all vermin."

Shy guy

SiRReN wrote:
"You assumed that in a killing game they wouldn't leave means for us to kill each other," John deadpanned.

"Yes. This is a spectator sport. If they left someone with a weapon, they might have just killed everyone while we were all out. Pointless." Dale stated. "And a gun in particular? Much too much of an advantage. With a gun even Anissa could kill a trained fighter."

He turned to Dallas again, a thought coming to mind. "Not only are there 17 of us when there should be 16, but you seem to have skipped whatever security checks they did on us. You're clearly not the mastermind... but now I wonder if you're actually a player at all."

Shirly bit down on her finger, some cold sweat on her now.

"A g-gun. And the bear wants us to murder too? Ohh..."

Sock

Lone wrote:

"Hey, hey- Don't stress. You'll be fine. Everyone here is going to be okay. Just breathe, alright? Nothing bad's gonna happen. I'm sure of it."

Silas gives Shirly a smile. "It pains me to see that expression, someone like you looks much better smiling. We need to keep our spirits up, and a beacon of beauty such as yourself can inspire the rest of us to be at ease."

Kachu wrote:
Lone wrote:

"Hey, hey- Don't stress. You'll be fine. Everyone here is going to be okay. Just breathe, alright? Nothing bad's gonna happen. I'm sure of it."

Silas gives Shirly a smile. "It pains me to see that expression, someone like you looks much better smiling. We need to keep our spirits up, and a beacon of beauty such as yourself can inspire the rest of us to be at ease."

"Why tell falsehoods?" John asked. "Someone is going to die - someone has to die. Maybe you'll kill someone."

"Take away his gun! He's too reckless!" Akio exclaimed as he threw water to extinguish an accidental fire he started in the oven.

Sock

SiRReN wrote:
Kachu wrote:
Lone wrote:

"Why tell falsehoods?" John asked. "Someone is going to die - someone has to die. Maybe you'll kill someone."

"Little lies are important for the happiness of others." Silas gives off a smile. "Of course, I trust in all of you. We're going to make it through this without any casualties. So I was not lying before."

I require pandas

CaptainPancakes wrote:
"Take away his gun! He's too reckless!" Akio exclaimed as he threw water to extinguish an accidental fire he started in the oven.

"Oh, HE'S too reckless???" Sachi exclaimed as she watched him extinguish the flame. "You're the one who started a fire!"

"A...gun...? That's kind of, like...not good..." Momo mumbles. "We really have to be careful of this guy...He has an unfair advantage over the rest of us.."

"I-it isn't about lies or truths anymore. Just... no weapons, it's too dangerous to have weapons lying around."

Claudius clicked his tongue. "A gun? Here I thought people would try to be more creative. But it is of no matter to me, this armor kept me safe from firearms of higher calibers."

Sad_Yoshi wrote:
CaptainPancakes wrote:

"Oh, HE'S too reckless???" Sachi exclaimed as she watched him extinguish the flame. "You're the one who started a fire!"

"W-Why are you being so mean..? T-The bodyguard told me to check the oven..!"

Akio sniffled as he stuffed his head back in the oven. Moments later, Akio sighed in relief. As Akio exited the oven, another flame had erupted.

"Ahh...fire always calms me down."

I require pandas

CaptainPancakes wrote:

Akio sniffled as he stuffed his head back in the oven. Moments later, Akio sighed in relief. As Akio exited the oven, another flame had erupted.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be mean-" she watched the fire erupt in the oven again. "But I think you should stop making fires before one of us gets hurt, Akio!"

Sad_Yoshi wrote:
CaptainPancakes wrote:

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be mean-" she watched the fire erupt in the oven again. "But I think you should stop making fires before one of us gets hurt, Akio!"

"Get hurt..? What? You wanna go?"

I require pandas

CaptainPancakes wrote:
Sad_Yoshi wrote:
CaptainPancakes wrote:

"Get hurt..? What? You wanna go?"

"Not particularly...." she yawned. "I'm just making a suggestion, I'm not trying to upset you...."

"I believe Lady Hachibani is referring to the possibility of someone being burned, or possibly suffocating," Kagayaki interjected, glancing at the oven.

"And Lord Dallas?" she continued, turning her attention to the Ultimate Detective. "Would you perhaps consider surrendering your weapon, or at least, the ammunition? I don't mean to be presumptuous, but I believe the group at large would feel more comfortable without the risk of a firearm in their midst."

I require pandas

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
"I believe Lady Hachibani is referring to the possibility of someone being burned, or possibly suffocating," Kagayaki interjected, glancing at the oven.

"Lady Hachibani is most certainly referring to that, thank you!" Sachi responded with a nod and another yawn, and a thumbs up. "Couldn't have said it better myself."

Shy guy

Seeing he wasn't achieving anything there, Dale ran a hand through his hair again, touching the pin in reassurance, then returned to his spot the kitchen. After searching some more it became clear they weren't going to find anything, so he finally gave in to his ulterior motives and went to find some bacon to fry up. As he opened the door to the meat locker, however, he found Anissa cowering inside. He stared in bewilderment for a few moments, before shutting his eyes with a sigh and saying "get out. I want to grab some things, and you won't do anyone any good by freezing yourself to death in there anyway."

ASCEND

Shivering, Anissa turns towards Dale and retorts, "I- I wouldn't do any good standing i- in the l- lukewarm kitchen anyway." Nevertheless, she quickly trudges out of the meat locker, afraid that Dale would beat her up if she didn't.
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.

Shy guy

Dale sighed again, but at least it had worked. He quickly gathered what he liked the look of, then shut the door to the locker after a paranoid last check that no-one else was hiding inside.

"If anyone wants to eat, let me test the food first." He said to those in the kitchen, before filling a pan with much too much oil and then cooking the bacon and pork chop he'd found. Badly. It wasn't long before smoke began to form, not that Dale seemed to notice nor mind.

Kagayaki took several steps away from the stove of burning meat and suppressed a small cough with her fist. "I shall prepare something from the canned goods a bit later, but I thank you for your kind offer."

Shirly sighs and goes off.

"If any of you want to cook me something, feel free too. Though you'll have to taste it first."

She goes off to look for any pre-made food.

I require pandas

Sachiko yawns for the third time and stretches, before absentmindedly hopping up onto one of the kitchen counters. She lays out over it and curls up. Mumbling something apologetic about a side effect of her medication, she passed out on the counter.

Dallas quietly listened to all the shouting about the gun. He didn’t really seem to be listening to what everyone was saying. At the suggestion that he give up the gun or bullets, he holstered the gun instead. “”Yeah, I think the Detective should hold onto this. Sorry, it’s mine. I’ll be careful next time.” He looked away, hoping they’d forget about it.

JesusMonroe wrote:
Dallas quietly listened to all the shouting about the gun. He didn’t really seem to be listening to what everyone was saying. At the suggestion that he give up the gun or bullets, he holstered the gun instead. “”Yeah, I think the Detective should hold onto this. Sorry, it’s mine. I’ll be careful next time.” He looked away, hoping they’d forget about it.

"Whaaat? Why do you get to hold the gun..?"

Akio ran over trying to take the gun from Dallas. "Lemme see, lemme see!"

Sock

"I don't feel like *anyone* should have the gun, but I won't try and rip it out of your hands." Silas shrugs. "Don't go shooting it anymore and things should be alright, I guess."

ASCEND

Anissa adds, "A- At least this way... if anyone gets sh- shot to death we'll kn- know who did it right away..."

Spoiler: Special Event
Anissa and Kagayaki walked into the cafeteria, seeing that Silas, Dallas, and Sachiko were already there. Silas seemed to be staring off, and it was clear he had been crying.

“What’s going on?” Kagayaki asked.

“I-I don’t know…” Silas was visibly shaken. “I had spent all night working on a sketch and when I finally finished...I don’t know. It was just a pile of ashes. I don’t remember doing it, but it had to be me.”

“Y-You can’t be setting fires with a pyromaniac around here!” Anissa yelled.

“I didn’t mean to!” Silas protested. “I-I didn’t want to.”

Sachiko was slumped over the table, face looking sickly and pale.

“A-Are you alright?” Anissa asked her.

“She ate some of her plants.” Dallas explained. “Poisonous ones.”

“Y-Yeah…” Sachiko confirmed. “I’ve been yakking all morning…”

“That doesn’t seem like the kind of mistake you’d make…” Kagayaki seemed worried.

“Great.” Silas looked at the ground, depressed. “We have a cockroach in here too.”

BANG!

Dallas fired another bullet casually from his revolver. “Fuck. Missed.” He grunted.

“Will you stop that?!” Silas yelled.

The next person to walk into the cafeteria was Akio. “Someone say fire?” He strolled in like nothing was wrong, but he himself on fire. It was a fairly large one, spreading across his clothes.

“A-Ah! Akio!” Anissa screamed. “You’re on fire!”

“E-Eh? I am.” He opened up his lighter and let some gas out. The fire on his clothes turned into a giant pillar, engulfing him.

“What the fuck?!” Silas screamed.

The sprinklers came down in the next moment. Everybody in the room was immediately soaked with water, but the fire went out.

Dallas flicked his lighter futilely at his wet cigarette. “Oy vey…”

John walked into the cafeteria next, hands in his pockets and whistling casually. He looked over at Akio. “Ah, the fire’s out already? Man, I was just starting to have fun.”

“Fire?” Akio seemed confused. “Why am I wet actually?”

“John! It was you?” Silas’ face was red with anger. He grabbed John by shirt. “What did you
do?”

“Oh, nothing. Just told Akio to set himself on fire everytime he hears a gunshot. Now then, I suggest you take your hands off of me, you worm.” John smiled. “It’s not like we’re doing anything else but waiting around, why shouldn’t I have a little fun with you guys?”

“Petulant bastard.” Kagayaki’s eyes flared up. “You have no right.”

John lightly pushed himself away from Silas until he let go. He shrugged. “I have a right to play with dirt as I please.”

“T-That is true...I am dirt.” Anissa admitted.

John pulled out his pocket watch. He began to swing it back and forth in front of Anissa. She
tried to look away, but almost involuntarily her head seemed to snap in its direction, eyes
following the movement.

Listen very carefully.” Everything
about John’s demeanor changed. He seemed just as focused as Anissa. “Your talent is
useless.”

Anissa shook her head. “Idiot! I already know that!”

“Hey, what’s up with the watch, John?” Silas asked. “I thought you could just snap your fingers.”

“Depends on the simplicity of the command.” John shrugged. He laughed and turned to Dallas, now swinging the watch. “Come on, big Detective. You’re not actually interested in saving us, are you?”

“No.” Dallas responded, almost robotically.

I need to see my sweet Sally again. It was raining hard when I met her, but not hard enough to wash away the memory of that dress. Thread by thread, I could tell she was the kind of girl who meant trouble wherever she went.”

“Alright, enough of the poetry.” John turned away, now to Kagayaki. “Hey, tell me a secret. In
fact, I want you on your knees and-”

POW.

John reeled back. He hadn’t gotten to finish the command before Momo punched him across
the face. It seemed he just entered the room.

“A-Are you guys alright?” Momo asked.

John was clutching his now reddening cheek. John stuffed his watch back in his pocket. “Hmph, whatever. You guys are no fun. See ya.”

Happy Maria

Sir Cardor shook his head. "I'm not sure what is with all this talk of weaponry all about, but rest assured if anyone else is found having one, I shall confiscate it with all my might", he said, reaching for his sword, but when he realised no one else was listening to him, he pouted and left the room.

When he returned, the scene in the kitchen and was ending, and John was leaving the room with his now reddened cheek. Noticing it when he entered, he seemed to be in a better mood. "May I ask what Sir Swindler did this time? Naturally, it seems like something he deserved such a punishment for, but I would still like to know."

Sock

"Using his hypnotism on us, it seems." Silas rubbed his eyes. "It's pretty terrifying..."

Quickly he looked over to Kagayaki. "You feeling alright? Did he get you in some way?"

I require pandas

Southern Corn wrote:
Sir Cardor shook his head. "I'm not sure what is with all this talk of weaponry all about, but rest assured if anyone else is found having one, I shall confiscate it with all my might", he said, reaching for his sword, but when he realised no one else was listening to him, he pouted and left the room.

When he returned, the scene in the kitchen and was ending, and John was leaving the room with his now reddened cheek. Noticing it when he entered, he seemed to be in a better mood. "May I ask what Sir Swindler did this time? Naturally, it seems like something he deserved such a punishment for, but I would still like to know."

"Well...." Sachi pulled herself up onto unsteady legs, before slipping on a puddle of water and falling onto the ground. She closed her eyes and took a shaky breath, as people do to keep from crying.

"John is a cruel, cold bastard who derives too much pleasure from other's suffering. Let's leave it at that." she curled up in a fetal position and took another shuddery breath, followed by a hiccuplike half sob.

Equipped with Game

Penelope walked into the Cafeteria near the end of the event, and starts to shake her head, " That John fellow, sure is something..." She casts a bit of worried look to John, "I don't like thinking about the bad of any human beings... I do hope he's alright." She blinks a bit, then runs to where Kagayaki and the others were, echoing Silas question, " Is everything okay..?"
Page 7 of 98 [ 3882 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 98  Next

Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus