Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 6 of 98[ 3882 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 98  Next

Re: Danganronpa F3: Risk vs. Reward - Chapter 1 Daily LifeTopic%20Title

SiRReN wrote:
John rolled his eyes at the miko and turned his attention to the scene caused by Dale. "That wasn't a very nice thing to do was it," John said to Akio as if speaking to a child, who was still seated on the floor, a little teary eyed. "He was supposed to carry you and he let you down - dropped you, actually."

"Hey nothing wrong with guys roughin' each other up a bit! Like we're just goofing around, dawg! Akio jumped on Dale first I saw it! He was ready for it right?"

Hearing Kagayaki talk about the meat locker, Casey jumps up, making a loud banging noise on the way up. She apparently hit something pretty hard, but she seems to hide that she did.

"Oh yeah let's go in the freezer thing! Hell yeah! Oh..."

She looks around her at the mess and contemplates something.

"Nevermind I guess. I sorta gotta clean this crap up. Damn."

Doctor Nanjo wrote:
SiRReN wrote:
John rolled his eyes at the miko and turned his attention to the scene caused by Dale. "That wasn't a very nice thing to do was it," John said to Akio as if speaking to a child, who was still seated on the floor, a little teary eyed. "He was supposed to carry you and he let you down - dropped you, actually."

"Hey nothing wrong with guys roughin' each other up a bit! Like we're just goofing around, dawg! Akio jumped on Dale first I saw it! He was ready for it right?"

Hearing Kagayaki talk about the meat locker, Casey jumps up, making a loud banging noise on the way up. She apparently hit something pretty hard, but she seems to hide that she did.

"You're quite right!" John said, making a fist and smacking it into his other open hand. "It's just a little rough and tumble, it's not like they'll kill each other."

Doctor Nanjo wrote:
SiRReN wrote:

Flinching at the banging sound, she shook her head. "I can begin picking up if you wish to examine the locker, Lady... Casey? I'm sorry, I don't believe I was given your last name," the miko said, already kneeling and gathering some of the utensils on the floor.

SiRReN wrote:
"You're quite right!" John said, making a fist and smacking it into his other open hand. "It's just a little rough and tumble, it's not like they'll kill each other."

"Hell yeah!" Casey agrees, apparently missing any irony or venom in John's statement.

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
Flinching at the banging sound, she shook her head. "I can begin picking up if you wish to examine the locker, Lady... Casey? I'm sorry, I don't believe I was given your last name," the miko said, already kneeling and gathering some of the utensils on the floor.

"Oh sorry, I don't get to use it too often! My name's Casey Windsor! Gosh sorry that was a little rude of me," Casey says recalling that most everyone has given their last name at this point.

Happy Maria

Hearing Casey's challenge, Sir Cardor seemed somewhat surprised. "Er, I'm not sure. My reputation would go down if people heard that I had pummelled a lady into submission. That's hardly gentleman-like, so I'm afraid I'm going to have to decline, Lady Casey. My apo- Hey! Don't leave without me!", he exclaimed in dismay as everyone else dissembled to search everywhere. Somewhat annoyed at how everyone almost always seemed to be leaving him while he was talking, he decided to join everyone at the kitchen. He looked around, seeing the mess Casey was making.

"Er, did something happen around here? Is this the new Battle of Waterloo, as it were?", he asked, somewhat confusedly.

Momo shivers in place.

"It's...it's all over...We're all going to die...there's no hope..."

He takes a deep breath.

"If it to has to come down to this...I for one, welcome our new robot overlords.."

No other way than to make this mistake.

TheLetterF wrote:
Momo shivers in place.

He takes a deep breath.

"If it to has to come down to this...I for one, welcome our new robot overlords.."

Lyla stares at Momo in disbelief. "... Where did 'robot overlords' come from? I hope you're not refering to the Roomba."

Happy Maria

Sir Cardor looked at Momo concernedly. "Daddy 'Mo, are you quite alright? You appeared to have turned an unusual shade of green."

Doctor Nanjo wrote:
SiRReN wrote:

"Hell yeah!" Casey agrees, apparently missing any irony or venom in John's statement.

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:

"Oh sorry, I don't get to use it too often! My name's Casey Windsor! Gosh sorry that was a little rude of me," Casey says recalling that most everyone has given their last name at this point.

"Please think nothing of it," Kagayaki smiled as she placed a handful of forks in the sink, then began picking up some of the canned goods and setting them carefully on the counter. "It's understandable to forget if you're not used to giving it."

TheLetterF wrote:
Momo shivers in place.

He takes a deep breath.

"Don't worry, Momo. I'm sure everything will be fine." S said, trying to cheer up the superhero. "There has to be someone out there looking for us. We'll probably be rescued in no time."

"Robots? Well Momo, you're the superhero, do something about it! And... can I call you something else? Momo is so ridiculous. I think I'll call you M until we can think of something better."

"If you're too chicken to face me, at least make yourself useful and look to see if their some secret passages or whatever," Casey says to Terry, emphasizing her words with a couple of jabs to the air with a bread knife.

"Or at least help us clear the battlefield if that's what knights are better at."

TheLetterF wrote:

"Hey take it from a kid who's spent a lot of time on the wrong side of a gun," Casey says, pointing to herself, "You can always make it out you just... you just gotta follow your instincts and... you really gotta just forget about everything else and believe in the real stuff happening around you."

The caped boy shakes his head.

"That robot bear...the killing game..." He clenches his fist. "There's no point in looking for a way out, because we're stuck here. That's just the truth." The grumbling superhero turns to the rest of the group, scrutinizing each of them. "T-that also means we can't get too comfortable with each other just yet.."

Shirly thinks for a second.

"If you're a super hero, what powers do you have? Do you have anything to stop Monokuma?"

Shy guy

"It's always worth fighting. Right until the end." Dale said to the apparent hero, finding some snacks in one of the upper cupboards and sampling one to test their quality for the benefit of the group. "You only lose if you give up." He added through a mouthful of cereal bar.

Momo's face reddens slightly at Shirley's question.

"Sh-shut up!" He shouts, his voice cracking. "Just forget it...All we can do is adapt or die...Let's all stop playing dumb here. Whoever put us here wouldn't be so careless as to leave some sort of exit laying around.."

Happy Maria

Doctor Nanjo wrote:
"If you're too chicken to face me, at least make yourself useful and look to see if their some secret passages or whatever," Casey says to Terry, emphasizing her words with a couple of jabs to the air with a bread knife.

"Or at least help us clear the battlefield if that's what knights are better at."

"C-chicken?", Sir Cardor stuttered. "I am hardly what you would call a chicken, thank you very much! Of course I will help uncover the sect passage for us to escape! It's my pleasure!" He proceeded to help with looking around the kitchen before Momo's outbursts caught his attention.

"Are you not a superhero, Daddy 'Mo? Do you not seek to fight justice everyday? Why, then, do you tremble in the face of danger? If we all cooperate together to seek a way out, then there's no reason for any of us to be stopped. The only people who won't cooperate to get us out will be the same people who stab us in the back, maybe literally. I thought you had better sense than that." He shook his head sadly and continued looking through the kitchen till he accidentally tripped on something and fell. "Aah! My back!", he exclaimed while lifting himself back up.

"..." Shirly fell silent. She bit her lip before continuing.

"But like, if there's a mastermind among us, and there's someone who can't show their talent... how can we trust you?"

"I just...I'm just trying to be realistic here, alright...?" Momo explains to Terrence. "I-I don't want to think of what could happen...It's just that, like, n-none of us know each other well enough..."

The masked boy then returns his attention to Shirly. "..Are you accusing me of something...? Please don't do that.."

ASCEND

After everyone leaves for the kitchen, Anissa follows them, and sets to work pretending to search whichever part of it has the least people nearby at any given time.

Eventually, she says, "B- But even if they can verify their talent, th- that doesn't mean they're not capable of h- horrible things. S- So we really can't trust anyone... not that that's any different than usual."
Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.

KamiPanda wrote:
Dale seemed a little guilty upon seeing Akio's reaction, and turned away from him to go claim one corner of the kitchen for examining. "Go and make yourself useful, firestarter. Check out the oven for us." He called back, before kneeling down to open up the ground-level cupboards.

"Hmph..." Akio walks grumpily over to the ovens, checking to see if they work. "My butt still hurts..."

The can Terrence tripped on went flying through the air towards where Kagayaki was currently squatting and sailed right in front of her face. She froze for several seconds, then let out a breath and continued picking up the silverware. "Lord Valler is correct. Though searching may be unfruitful, we won't know until we do so. Let's avoid suspecting each other unless there's very strong reason to as well, shall we? I'm certain the mastermind wants us to become paranoid and lose our nerves; I for one don't wish to play along."

Planetbox wrote:
After everyone leaves for the kitchen, Anissa follows them, and sets to work pretending to search whichever part of it has the least people nearby at any given time.

Eventually, she says, "B- But even if they can verify their talent, th- that doesn't mean they're not capable of h- horrible things. S- So we really can't trust anyone... not that that's any different than usual."

"At least we know you can't do anything," John told Anissa with false cheer. "You'd fail with a useless talent like yours."

I require pandas

CaptainPancakes wrote:
"Hmph..." Akio walks grumpily over to the ovens, checking to see if they work. "My butt still hurts..."

"Oh, hey, if you need any help....." the sleepy Sachiko murmured, shuffling up to him like a zombie. In her hands is a box of Lucky Charms. She was picking out the marshmallows and eating them. "I've got meds for pain. Did you break it?"

Claudius walked into the kitchen, lost in thoughts, but he began drooling at the sight of food. He quickly snapped out of it by shaking his head.

"I've been thinking...Do you all think there's someone that might want you killed? They don't necessarily have to be from here."

"Scum like you have plenty of enemies," John answered, hands in his pockets.

A loud gunshot rang out and a nearby wall exploded with plaster.

Dallas scratched his head with the butt of his revolver. "I apologize, I thought I saw a mouse."

John jumped, flinching away from the place of impact. As he realized what had happened his face flushed red with fury, and he rounded on Dallas.

"You imbecile!" he shouted. "You bumbling buffoon! You absolute waste of space! What kind of a Detective shoots a mouse with a gun?"

I require pandas

SiRReN wrote:
John jumped, flinching away from the place of impact. As he realized what had happened his face flushed red with fury, and he rounded on Dallas.

"You imbecile!" he shouted. "You bumbling buffoon! You absolute waste of space! What kind of a Detective shoots a mouse with a gun?"

"Well what gives you the right to call him names for scaring you?" Sachi asked, box of Lucky Charms still in hand as she munched on the delicious marshmallows.

Upon hearing the gunshot, S runs over to the source of the sound.

"What the hell was that?! Is everyone alright?"

JesusMonroe wrote:
A loud gunshot rang out and a nearby wall exploded with plaster.

Dallas scratched his head with the butt of his revolver. "I apologize, I thought I saw a mouse."

Lyla doesn't seem to flinch at the shot. Instead, she just calmly approaches the source and crosses her arms, seemingly disappointed. "You shot something like a revolver at a mouse? And what kind of revolver is it, even? Moreover, how do you even HAVE a firearm here?" The last bit is added with a little bit of jealousy.

"Don't defend him, you worthless excuse for an herbalist," John growled. "Look at you, addicted to your potions. How desperate will you get, I wonder? What will happen if you're stuck here forever?"

Kagayaki jumped to her feet, dropping the utensils in her hands as her head snapped towards the gunshot. "...A gun?" she asked with a controlled voice. "You have a GUN? And you used it to..."

She sighed loudly at the hole in the wall and rubbed her temple with her fingers. "I truly hope for your sake this is not considered 'vandalism'..."

I require pandas

SiRReN wrote:
"Don't defend him, you worthless excuse for an herbalist," John growled. "Look at you, addicted to your potions. How desperate will you get, I wonder? What will happen if you're stuck here forever?"

She stared at John, and then at the box of Lucky Charms in her hand, and then at him. She calmly walked over to a table and slammed the box down, cereal and marshmallows flying from the still opened too.

"I'm not addicted, they're not potions, I'm not worthless, and I won't be stuck here forever. Do us all a favor and go back to bed if you can't stand to be around any of the rest of us and can't be nice."

At Claudius, Casey says, "John's right. I got too many enemies to count. Or at least I have a lot of people that wouldn't wanna see me. I don't think they would seek me out though."

Casey laughs as the gunshot goes off.

"Hell yeah. Go to hell, wall!"

Datamatt wrote:
Lyla doesn't seem to flinch at the shot. Instead, she just calmly approaches the source and crosses her arms, seemingly disappointed. "You shot something like a revolver at a mouse? And what kind of revolver is it, even? Moreover, how do you even HAVE a firearm here?" The last bit is added with a little bit of jealousy.

"Hmmm, this bean shooter? It's my 44. I had it when I was kidnapped and I just woke up with it."

Shy guy

Dale reacted astoundingly fast to the sound of the gunshot, turning away from the cupboards while pushing back and into a sprint that carried him to the scene, where he took cover and checked what was going on. He quickly saw that it was a false alarm and rose with a scowl. "Don't make me confiscate that. It'll keep you safe if you're sensible, but if you screw up then you're a danger to everybody."

Rather than return to his search, he continued to monitor the situation, more than a little unhappy that the detective got a gun while he did not.

Sad_Yoshi wrote:
SiRReN wrote:

She stared at John, and then at the box of Lucky Charms in her hand, and then at him. She calmly walked over to a table and slammed the box down, cereal and marshmallows flying from the still opened too.

"I'm not addicted, they're not potions, I'm not worthless, and I won't be stuck here forever. Do us all a favor and go back to bed if you can't stand to be around any of the rest of us and can't be nice."

"Oh, I'm not going anywhere," he sneered.

JesusMonroe wrote:
Datamatt wrote:

"Hmmm, this bean shooter? It's my 44. I had it when I was kidnapped and I just woke up with it."

"A 44... Interesting. Though it is kiiiiinda weird that you woke up with a firearm while nobody else had anything like a weapon on them. Maybe they missed it, I dunno. Sounds like way too dumb of a mistake to make, though."

KamiPanda wrote:
Dale reacted astoundingly fast to the sound of the gunshot, turning away from the cupboards while pushing back and into a sprint that carried him to the scene, where he took cover and checked what was going on. He quickly saw that it was a false alarm and rose with a scowl. "Don't make me confiscate that. It'll keep you safe if you're sensible, but if you screw up then you're a danger to everybody."

Rather than return to his search, he continued to monitor the situation, more than a little unhappy that the detective got a gun while he did not.

John turned his eyes on the Bodyguard. "Some guard you're turning out to be," he jeered. "This fool could have killed one of us and you wouldn't have ever been here quick enough to see our body hit the floor."
Page 6 of 98 [ 3882 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 98  Next

Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus