Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 4 of 98[ 3882 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 98  Next

Re: Danganronpa F3: Risk vs. Reward - Chapter 1 Daily LifeTopic%20Title

Shy guy

"Monster hugging spit gargler!" Dale exclaimed after the bear's talk, running a hand roughly through his unkempt hair in frustration. "So it was like this after all..."

"Look, I don't mean to cause a panic, but the situation's serious." He continued, addressing everyone before they all left to explore. "My kidnapping story ain't half so mundane. I was set to meet a contact, part of my job, but when I arrived... he was dead. Blood everywhere, could smell it a ways off. And then the screwballs knocked me out, with gas. Point is, we don't play along with this turd, but we still need to take him seriously. If he says he wants us to kill to escape, he means it."

Planetbox wrote:
Anissa had been silent for a little while following the accident, but eventually she mumbles, "I- I knew it... We're all g- gonna die, aren't we?"

"Wait, no..." she shouts, trembling. "We're not all gonna die all at once. I'm probably gonna die first, cause I'm the e- expendable one! In fact, I bet e- everyone's gonna team up and get rid of me, so they can all leave, and go back to their f- fulfilling lies while I r- rot down here!"

She looks in fear at the students left in the room, and adds, "Y- Yeah, that's one you're gonna do, isn't it? I can already tell!"

"No. No-one dies, not even you." Dale said firmly. "I won't let it happen. I might not have ever gone to Hope's Peak, but if they wanna call me the 'Ultimate' bodyguard, then it can't be for nothing."

Planetbox wrote:
Anissa had been silent for a little while following the accident, but eventually she mumbles, "I- I knew it... We're all g- gonna die, aren't we?"

"Wait, no..." she shouts, trembling. "We're not all gonna die all at once. I'm probably gonna die first, cause I'm the e- expendable one! In fact, I bet e- everyone's gonna team up and get rid of me, so they can all leave, and go back to their f- fulfilling lies while I r- rot down here!"

She looks in fear at the students left in the room, and adds, "Y- Yeah, that's one you're gonna do, isn't it? I can already tell!"

Shirly puts the coffee down.

"Oh Anissa!" she calls. She comes back and sits by Anissa's side.

"Darling, no need to fret about now, no one's gonna kill you. We just need to find the mastermind, and no one has to die."

She pulled Anissa close to her and gave her a tight hug.

"Now you be quiet, okay?"

Shirly kisses Anissa's forehead... then puts gum tape over Anissa's mouth.

"Please shut up, I'm stressed enough without you screaming about all the time."

"No one's going to kill? Missy, have you worked with scared people in desperate situations before? But fine, carry on with your false fantasies while you still can, I'm not cruel enough to deny you that."

"And for what's it worth Anissa, I always have my eyes on you. No harm would come to you under my grand gaze."

Shy guy

"People may try." Dale said. "Which is why it's up to us to make sure no one gets any dumb ideas in their heads."

Dallas returned to the group. His eyes were baggy, and it seemed he had walked around all night without sleeping.

"Nobody needs to kill." Dallas assured. "I told you all last night, didn't I? There's only one way we can escape." He hit his cigarette, but not as suave as before. It was a little bit peckish and obsessive. "I hope all of you have strong stomachs. We're going to have to kill the mastermind. And based on my deductions...there's no doubt the mastermind is one of us."

Sock

"One of us, huh?" Silas spoke as he approached Dallas. "We hardly know each other and you already want to start accusing each other of kidnapping us all? Surely there's a better way.."

ASCEND

Anissa quickly backs away from Shirly, shouting angrily at her. ...Of course with the tape on her mouth that she didn't bother to take off, it just comes out as loud, incomprehensible mumbling, followed by what vaguely sounds like sobbing.
Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.

Kachu wrote:
"One of us, huh?" Silas spoke as he approached Dallas. "We hardly know each other and you already want to start accusing each other of kidnapping us all? Surely there's a better way.."

"We don't have time for games, kid--have some mettle. You want to wait until bodies start dropping before moving to action?"

Shirly narrows her eyes at Dallas' statement.

"One of us is the mastermind? Tell me... what makes you sure about this?"

She turns and smirks at Anissa.

"Much better darling, thank you."

She bows.

Sock

JesusMonroe wrote:
Kachu wrote:

"We don't have time for games, kid--have some mettle. You want to wait until bodies start dropping before moving to action?"

Silas briefly stays silent before speaking up again.
"...You're right. But how are we gonna narrow this down? You're a detective, yeah? Have any leads?"

"What makes you so sure the person you're going to kill is the mastermind, oh great detective? And you think a person who went through the pain of bringing all of us here won't take measures to protect themselves?"

Claudius shot a death glare at Shrily and removed the tape from Anissa's mouth, perhaps a bit too quickly. "Are you alright? You've been anxious since the very moment you came here, and I was a bit....brutish to you before. I can carry you to your room, if you're feeling weak."

"We were given 16 handbooks, but there are 17 of us." Dallas responded to the group. He lit another cigarette, a bit more calmly now. "I also decided to head back to the bedrooms. A picture of each of us was drawn on the whiteboard, but S was excluded. S isn't necessarily the mastermind, since our 17th player could've simply wiped his picture off and drawn his own. Fact remains, we were only given 16 bedrooms in a game with 17." He shrugged. "But I'm just the Ultimate Detective. No need to trust my intuition or anything."

Shy guy

"What makes you so sure there's only one 'mastermind' though?" Dale asked, crossing his arms. "It seems more likely to me that a group would be behind this, with the others watching from afar."

KamiPanda wrote:
"What makes you so sure there's only one 'mastermind' though?" Dale asked, crossing his arms. "It seems more likely to me that a group would be behind this, with the others watching from afar."

“Do you really believe the rules would give us an unattainable goal? A game this structured? Perhaps there is an organziation, but the mastermind behind it is one of us. No doubt in my mind.”

ASCEND

Anissa cries out in pain and grabs the spot where the tape was torn off. Then she backs away from Claudius and replies, "N- No! I'm fine. I bet you're g- gonna try to carry me off somewhere so you can beat me up and then let everyone else finish me off!"

"A- Actually, I've got this wh- whole thing figured out!" Anissa adds, turning to Dallas. "There's not s- sixteen students and one M- Mastermind! There's sixteen Masterminds and I'm the only student! This is all some ridiculous plan to get rid of me, isn't it?"
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.

Sock

"Right, sixteen rooms, seventeen of us. Makes sense. But whoever put S in that damn suit must've known he wouldn't be able to use his handbook, right? Wouldn't that explain why there were only sixteen books? It doesn't account for the rooms, sure, but if someone went though this much trouble, don't you think they wouldn't make it so easy to catch them?"

Happy Maria

Sir Cardor had also returned from sleeping. Though his face was hardly visible, he seemed somewhat restless. Hearing Dallas's theory seemed to only unnerve him further. "So, this fiend who has us trapped here is simply one of us?! Very well, then. I suppose I have but one choice." He slowly drew out his sword.

"Whoever you are, you knave, should you reveal yourself now, I shall spare your life. This is but your only chance, do you hear? Should you remain silent, then I will have absolutely no mercy on y- OUCH!" He suddenly cringed in pain. "I-I acshidenthally bith mah tongh…"

John glares at Anissa, tired of her panicked shrieks. "Who would waste their time killing someone as useless as you?" he sneered. "Your very existence likely punishes your family, doesn't it?"

No other way than to make this mistake.

"A killing game..." Lyla mumbles to herself, crossing her arms. "That's... That doesn't make much sense. Why US out of all the people they could've kidnapped? But it feels too well set up to be false... Ugh." She then sighs. "I guess there's not much we CAN do, is there? This sounds way too much like a horror movie."

"If there's sixteen rooms and seventeen people then one of them is perhaps not meant to play the game? I don't think we should jump to conclusions about masterminds and such yet... but S not having a talent is weeeeeird."

Shy guy

JesusMonroe wrote:
KamiPanda wrote:

“Do you really believe the rules would give us an unattainable goal? A game this structured? Perhaps there is an organziation, but the mastermind behind it is one of us. No doubt in my mind.”

Dale mulled that over, then nodded. "I said before that this feels like a spectator sport. I guess you might be right then. However I can't say I like the idea... especially if it means we have to doubt each other. I suppose that would be the intention."

He ignored Anissa's outburst, which seemed the best way to deal with her for the moment.

Equipped with Game

Penelope gives an extremely worried look to Anissa, then smiles softly. "Anissa....please calm down, I wouldn't let anyone hurt you, or anyone here get for the matter." She sighs, " Killing.... I hate the word...I am put on this earth to help and tend.." She crosses her arms, mumbling a bit.

"The mastermind, they could be many things. It could be the most suspicious." Shirly looks at the knight guy, Momo, and Claudius.

"Or the ones who look most innocent." She looks at Kagayaki, Molly, and Sachiko.

"Or anyone in between... Dallas may be wrong entirely too. I guess, it just means one thing. I can't trust anyone after all."

Akio's face lit up with excitement. "A mastermind..? One of us?"

He pointed at Anissa at random. "I think it's...you! Let's get started, mob!" He turns his lighter on and aims it at the frightened girl.

Shy guy

Dale immediately moved protectively in front of Anissa, glaring at Akio.

John laughed as Dale moved in front of Anissa. "Think you can really protect her? I'm pretty doubtful about your ability - she'd probably be killed under your watch."

Kagayaki crossed her arms and frowned. "If the mastermind means to hide among us, why would the number of bedrooms and participants not match? I would think even a 'mastermind' needs a place to sleep."

Equipped with Game

CaptainPancakes wrote:
Akio's face lit up with excitement. "A mastermind..? One of us?"

He pointed at Anissa at random. "I think it's...you! Let's get started, mob!" He turns his lighter on and aims it at the frightened girl.

Penelope laughs a bit awkwardly, moving to protect Anissa need be, "Let's not get too heated now...I mean, we were given a lot of information to take in...jumping on one person so suddenly. Let's just look at....everything...we need too...?"

Claudius stood beside Dale, huffing loudly. "I won't claim to be able to protect all of you, or that I even care to do so, but this one is under my care. Until she learns to trust me and forgive me for my offence to her, I won't allow her to die."

Happy Maria

"Who'dh ya thinkh you're lookingh ath, Ladhy Shirly?", Sir Cardor angrily asked Shirly, though his tongue hadn't yet recovered. "I'll have you know I'm justh an innocenth knighth! You'dh hardhly no righth to accuse me like tha-OWWW!" He cringed even more. "I dith ith aghain…"

As the arguments turned towards the mastermind once more, he regained interest again, however. "Tah masthermind? Ah thinketthh ith's Shir Jhon! He has bheen nutthing buth schornfulh thowards Ladhy Anisha! Ishn'th dat rite, Sirh Jooohn?!" He took out his sword and angrily poked it at the hypnotist.

Akio noticed the reactions surrounding him and shrugged. "Mmm...I was just guessing anyways. I don't really know *who* it could be."

Rocking back and forth, he sighs. "But there has to be someone I can burn up and set ablaze..."

Akio backs down and leans against a wall. "This game...it could be a lot of fun..." he whispers to himself.

John brushed the sword aside, dismissing the knight with a sniff. "Don't wave that thing around, you might hurt yourself." His eyes lit up suddenly, and he raised his right hand, fingers poised to snap in front of Candor's eyes. "Let's see if you're really a knight, shall we?"

Shy guy

SiRReN wrote:
John laughed as Dale moved in front of Anissa. "Think you can really protect her? I'm pretty doubtful about your ability - she'd probably be killed under your watch."

Now it was John's turn to receive the glare. "I will do everything I can. More than can be said for you." He habitually cracked his knuckles, which didn't help the air of professional confidence he was trying to maintain. Then he smiled, the first time he'd done so since arriving here. "And it looks like I'm not the only one." He said, as more and more people rushed to the pitiful girl's defence.

Shirly glares back at the strange high schooler wearing a suit of armor.

"What sort of high schooler goes to school wearing a full set of armor? Not a normal one, that much I know. Buuut what mastermind is stupid enough to stand out like that? Unless they wanted to stand out so much no one would suspect them..."

Shirly grabs her head.

"Too much thinking..."

ASCEND

SiRReN wrote:
John glares at Anissa, tired of her panicked shrieks. "Who would waste their time killing someone as useless as you?" he sneered. "Your very existence likely punishes your family, doesn't it?"

John's comment seems to calm Anissa down somewhat. "Th- Thank you... Finally someone who gets it!"

Unfortunately, once Akio starts threatening her, she starts freaking out again. "I kn- knew it! He's trying to frame me, and now he's gonna s- silence me!" She closes her eyes and tries to ignore everything that's happening around her.

Happy Maria

SiRReN wrote:
John brushed the sword aside, dismissing the knight with a sniff. "Don't wave that thing around, you might hurt yourself." His eyes lit up suddenly, and he raised his right hand, fingers poised to snap in front of Candor's eyes. "Let's see if you're really a knight, shall we?"

"Oho! A challenge, is it?!", boomed Sir Cardor. He lifted his sword with glee. "I always accept a challenge from a fellow gent!" However, he proceeded to draw it back into his sheath. "…Which is why I must decline yours, good sir. Terribly sorry." He laughed resoundingly.

He then looked back at Shirly. "I am not a mere high schooler! I a man the Greatest of all knights from Zeriphia! 'Tis why I was invited here too!"

Last edited by Southern Corn on Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lone wrote:
Shirly glares back at the strange high schooler wearing a suit of armor.

"What sort of high schooler goes to school wearing a full set of armor? Not a normal one, that much I know. Buuut what mastermind is stupid enough to stand out like that? Unless they wanted to stand out so much no one would suspect them..."

Shirly grabs her head.

"Too much thinking..."

"Yes, much too much thinking for one as pretty as you," John agreed. "Don't you fret your pretty light head - wouldn't want to get a wrinkle, would we?"

Akio tilted his head at Anissa. "Silence you? If I set you on fire, you'd be screaming, wouldn't you?"

Akio sighed. "Well, either way, I don't think I ever actually set a *human* on fire..."

SiRReN wrote:
"Yes, much too much thinking for one as pretty as you," John agreed. "Don't you fret your pretty light head - wouldn't want to get a wrinkle, would we?"

"Why thank you," says Shirly. "I take great care with my looks, something I notice people here don't do quite as well."

Lone wrote:
SiRReN wrote:

"Why thank you," says Shirly. "I take great care with my looks, something I notice people here don't do quite as well."

John eyes became half-lidded, and he smiled pleasantly. "You're truly breath-taking," he continued. "Why, your looks alone must have won you several contests - surely you are truly the Ultimate Model, not the Ultimate Barista."

Southern Corn wrote:
SiRReN wrote:

"Oho! A challenge, is it?!", boomed Sir Cardor. He lifted his sword with glee. "I always accept a challenge from a fellow gent!" However, he proceeded to draw it back into his sheath. "…Which is why I must decline yours, good sir. Terribly sorry." He laughed resoundingly.

He then looked back at Shirly. "I am not a mere high schooler! I a man the Greatest of all knights from Zeriphia! 'Tis why I was invited here too!"

John flicked his fingers out, waving them tauntingly. "Are you afraid to be hypnotized? Scared we might learn the truth about you?"
Page 4 of 98 [ 3882 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 98  Next

Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus