Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus

Page 11 of 98[ 3882 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 98  Next

Re: Danganronpa F3: Risk vs. Reward - Chapter 1 Daily LifeTopic%20Title

"Well, humans are idiotic and merciless brutes, you and me both are so. But as long as hope and dreams exist within them, there's still a chance that they could be something better, something great, hm?

Claudius lifed John higher, trying to protect him for Dale. "Meat shield! I'm trying to fix something I don't know and you're making this hard!"

Jirou wrote:
SiRReN wrote:
John struggled in Claudius' grip, kicking out at the other. "All I want," he gritted out, "is for you all to accept what scum you really are, and repent."

Penelope frowns, "Really...we can talk this out..." She bites her lip, fiddling with her fingers a bit.

"I agree with Penelope." S said, raising his voice. "We can talk this out peacefully, and no one has to get hurt."

"I don't pretend to be anything I'm not," John told Dale, eyes narrowed down at the other from his new vantage point. "I'm not a liar."

"I knew he wasn't a bodyguard.." Akio gasped at Dale.

Shy guy

"Yeah? Then what are you?" Dale asked John, relenting for now. If he got too close he'd probably unintentionally get stabbed by Claudius's armour.

KamiPanda wrote:
"Yeah? Then what are you?" Dale asked John, relenting for now. If he got too close he'd probably unintentionally get stabbed by Claudius's armour.

"I'm a God," he told Dale, eyes feverish in their intensity. "I'm so far above you you can't even comprehend it, and you all root around in the dirt, lying and killing and stealing and debasing yourselves and others, and you can't even see how horrible you are because you live it. All I'm doing is helping you see yourself without your rose-tinted glasses, see yourself for what you really are."

No other way than to make this mistake.

KamiPanda wrote:

"I got a pretty funny answer to this but I'll hold it off for now." She grins. "I'll actually go get something, hold on."

Lyla heads out from the bar.

"Hell yeah! Get bent dumbass!"

Casey pumps her fist in the air as John hangs from Claudius' hands.

"Ain't one thing wrong with being scum neither! This is a place ruled by the people you look down upon! And don't you forget it! I woulda tackled you too if I had the chance. This is why you can't just mess with us!"

"....he definitely needs a drink." Claudius whispered to himself. "Great God, above us mortal men! Would I interest you to the sweetest cup of ambrosia? Do not tire yourself with such sinners, divine one."

Vinny_Valens wrote:
"....he definitely needs a drink." Claudius whispered to himself. "Great God, above us mortal men! Would I interest you to the sweeetest cup of ambrosia? Do not tire yourself with such sinners, divine one."

"Don't patronize me," John scowled, no longer struggling in Claudius' strong grip. "And I certainly don't need to cloud my faculties with liquor."

Sock

Silas, who mainly just stood around and awkwardly watched the situation unfold, finally speaks up.

"So, all John wants is us to repent..? Did I hear that right, or am I going crazy?"

Equipped with Game

Kachu wrote:
Silas, who mainly just stood around and awkwardly watched the situation unfold, finally speaks up.

"So, all John wants is us to repent..? Did I hear that right, or am I going crazy?"

Penelope sighs, " No you heard it right...." She crosses her arms, mumbling more to herself but still out loud, " I wish I could understand him...it's better to understand and empathize with everyone...but I just don't get him..." She bites her lip in annoyance, " I like being able to help everyone..."

I require pandas

"He wants us to....what....?" A small voice came from the doorway as Sachi returned. She looked a mess and her cardigan wasn't anywhere to be seen. Her hands were bandaged, as well.

"Drunk on his own power. How truly pitiable," Kagayaki scoffed to herself.

[put something witty here]

"He's asking us to admit to something? That... that doesn't make any sense, none of us have anything to 'repent' for yet, do we?" Molly sounded rather convinced of the group's innocence, but she still turned to the others for an answer.

Shy guy

Dale had to look away, unable to look Molly in the eyes as she asked it. "I've nothing to repent for that I'm not already working to set right." He glared at John after he said this. "Something our 'god' here has probably never experienced."

It seems he was coming back to his senses, distancing himself further from the hypnotist and leaving it to Claudius to hopefully handle him.

"We should honestly lock this guy up somewhere..." Momo mumbles. "He's really giving me the creeps...And no one likes him anyways, so.."

"Oh Sachi nice to see you back! We were just talking about how John wants us to admit we're scum, which like, I don't know, I don't understand why he's making a big deal about it. He just really wants to feel better than us or something. It's pretty narcissistic, but like, I can't really deny I'm scum, so fair enough."

Casey smiles and waves to Sachi as she enters.

"Anyway dude, let us know if we can help you. I don't want to leave you alone during anything heavy, I don't know much about herbalism or medicine or whatever, but like I could try my hand at it."

Sock

"R-Right.." Silas agrees with Dale. "Repent? How would we even do that anyways!" Silas awkwardly chuckles to himself before realizing how strange he probably looks and promptly stops.

Equipped with Game

TheLetterF wrote:
"We should honestly lock this guy up somewhere..." Momo mumbles. "He's really giving me the creeps...And no one likes him anyways, so.."

Penelope shakes her head vigorously, "No, no, that sounds like a bad idea...I don't like the idea of alienating anyone from the group, even if they're a bit....well, mistaken...?" She cringes, trying to think of a nice way to put it.

ASCEND

"I- I'm with M- Momo here," Anissa mumbles, trembling as she hung from Claudius's grip. "I knew a g- guy kinda like this once. B- But he got kicked out of H- Hope's Peak, and he was never a p- problem again..."
Vesti and Lauren's Interdimensional Investigations
This CYOA follows Vesti Gates and Lauren Tehra, two detectives who search for the truth, whether in their own dimension or otherwise.

The masked boy groans. "Mistaken? No...h-he's just a prick. I bet the universe would be a lot better off without bullies like him..." He turns to the rest of the group. "Does anyone have any rope or something?"

I require pandas

Doctor Nanjo wrote:
"Oh Sachi nice to see you back! We were just talking about how John wants us to admit we're scum, which like, I don't know, I don't understand why he's making a big deal about it. He just really wants to feel better than us or something. It's pretty narcissistic, but like, I can't really deny I'm scum, so fair enough."

Casey smiles and waves to Sachi as she enters.

"Anyway dude, let us know if we can help you. I don't want to leave you alone during anything heavy, I don't know much about herbalism or medicine or whatever, but like I could try my hand at it."

"John is..... well, I sort of feel bad for him. I think he's not all quite there, perhaps a Napoleon complex, or a borderline personality disorder. I almost feel bad for him..." she sighed. "Almost. It's clear he hasn't sought treatment for his delusions, and allowed them to get worse. For that, I can't feel much sorrow."

"I'm fine, just....waiting for the medicine to be done. Trying not to freak out again, it takes a lot out of me. I cut my hands getting the broken glass out of my pocket but they'll be fine."

"He doesn't seem like such a bad guy," Akio quipped. "Dale now knows that he must enter a path of self-betterment! It's like constructive criticism!"

[put something witty here]

Molly forces a slight laugh after hearing Dale and Silas's responses, though she eyes the two a little warily. "Uh-huh, that's it, you see? John's just trying to confuse us! Let's go ahead and... and just keep a closer eye on him. No reason to let him keep scaring us like this..."

Shy guy

Dale rounded on Akio. "Don't you dare suggest this creep's made me consider options I hadn't already decided on. He doesn't know a dang thing about self-betterment, from all up high in the clouds as he sees himself."

lcarus wrote:
Molly forces a slight laugh after hearing Dale and Silas's responses, though she eyes the two a little warily. "Uh-huh, that's it, you see? John's just trying to confuse us! Let's go ahead and... and just keep a closer eye on him. No reason to let him keep scaring us like this..."

"Yeah, you're right. We can't let him disrupt the group like this." Dale agreed, trying to simmer down some more after Akio's remark. "If we're to make it through this, it won't be by falling for his nonsense."

Akio shrugged. "So...what are you guys gonna do?"

Clutching his chin, Akio began to rock back and forth. "I personally don't mind John, but this is already the second day here, and he has everyone here already at the edge of our seats."

Bringing out his lighter, his eyes wiggled at the prospect of setting him on fire. Possibly.

Sock

Silas nods at Dale's statement. "We can't let John get in the way of us getting along together. It'll be vital if we intend on not slaughtering each other like that bear wants."

"But.. We cannot simply ignore him. His hypnotism makes that impossible. But we can't lock him up or anything either, not that I'd want to anyways.."

Silas calls out at John. "Hey. What can we do to make you stop that nonsense? I'm willing to negotiate. Tell me what you want and I'll try my best for it to happen."

I require pandas

"Earlier I said we could switch the locks around on his room, so it locks from the outside. But that's only a temporary solution, and definitely not the best one...." Sachi closed her eyes.

"Yall....I think it might be a good idea if I get some medicine made for him. If he takes the right one, it could really help him be less....yknow, Johnnish," she suggested, tentatively rubbing her arms.

Shy guy

"So we drug him? Fine by me. We can think of it as sedating a hysterical person for their own safety."

Kachu wrote:
Silas nods at Dale's statement. "We can't let John get in the way of us getting along together. It'll be vital if we intend on not slaughtering each other like that bear wants."

"But.. We cannot simply ignore him. His hypnotism makes that impossible. But we can't lock him up or anything either, not that I'd want to anyways.."

Silas calls out at John. "Hey. What can we do to make you stop that nonsense? I'm willing to negotiate. Tell me what you want and I'll try my best for it to happen."

John's eyes zeroed in on Silas, making contact in a way that the other found impossible to ignore. "I want you...to cluck like a chicken." And he snapped his fingers.

Sock

Silas stays silent for a moment, and stares at John. Then, suddenly, he walks around the room, loudly clucking at his classmates.

John started laughing, clutching his sides in his mirth.

I require pandas

KamiPanda wrote:
"So we drug him? Fine by me. We can think of it as sedating a hysterical person for their own safety."

Sachiko seemed to take a certain level of offense at the way he worded that, but shrugged.
"If he doesn't cause anymore trouble, I should have it done by tomo-"

Kachu wrote:
Silas stays silent for a moment, and stares at John. Then, suddenly, he walks around the room, loudly clucking at his classmates.

Silas's outburst shut Sachi up, and she glared at John. "Tonight. I'll have it done tonight."

"If you think I'll let you drug me, you are mistaken," John said, teeth bared in a mockery of a smile. "Silas, be a dear, and from now on, drink anything you see Sachiko holding." And he snapped his fingers.

Sock

Silas stops clucking, and looks over to John and nods.

"Alright, sure thing."

He goes back to clucking like an idiot right after.

Equipped with Game

Penelope looks away uncomfortably, not super for the idea, but prefers it to locking him up, "alright, this seems like the best way..." She sighs. "There is probably better ways to help him though...uhhh..."

I require pandas

SiRReN wrote:
"If you think I'll let you drug me, you are mistaken," John said, teeth bared in a mockery of a smile. "Silas, be a dear, and from now on, drink anything you see Sachiko holding." And he snapped his fingers.

"Oh...." Her shoulders slumped. "Oh dear..." and she glanced over to Dale.

"There goes that plan. Though there is more than one way to medicate someone...." she mused, tapping her chin thoughtfully. "I can think of something bit it will take me more than a day. If John stops being a total weiner and actually stands up to me though I'll be really dang surprised."

"I think that's enough clucking for now," John said, and snapped his fingers to release Silas from the hypnotism.

Sock

Finally, Silas stops.

"Right-o. Is that it? Do you want anything else? Will you leave everyone else out of this now?"
Page 11 of 98 [ 3882 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 98  Next

Board index » Roleplay » Berry Big Circus